Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO pre order thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
914_teener
Mike....is it gonna have the assembly ...paper insert like discussed awhile back or just the DVD? I'll send my paypal (gotta reactivate it) tonight.

Thanks....Rob
Dr Evil
There will be notes to accompany that will address several things. The notes will be free and I am finalizing them currently. I am not sure where I will post them. Maybe a thread here, but they are long. The DVD goes over assembly.
jsayre914
payment sent, cant wait to see it

popcorn[1].gif
914_teener
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2010, 02:40 PM) *

There will be notes to accompany that will address several things. The notes will be free and I am finalizing them currently. I am not sure where I will post them. Maybe a thread here, but they are long. The DVD goes over assembly.

Thanks...Pay Pal sent.

popcorn[1].gif
Dr Evil
When you guys paypal, make sure your address is included. Check your email, if you do not have an email from me, then I have your address. smile.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 14 2010, 02:40 PM) *

Mike,
We could put together a website for you linked to this site for sure, or a dedicated page on this site that you can host docs, pictures, commentary surrounding the "taming" of the 901 transmission. We coud even add a paypal button on the page for ordering of your DVDs. Your knowledge is a value to the 914 community.

There are plenty of web pages, ie Google pages, Wordpress, that are as easy typing in Microsoft Word that are completley free.

Anway, just an idea...
Mark
Dr Evil
Good idea, Mark. I have RJMII working on a site for me that may cover this as well. I can post the notes in multiple places and will print links on a sheet to accompany the DVD.
Dr Evil
I received some snail mail today.
Robert Watson
Andy Brian
Gint
Nord

There is one from Hawaii, but my wife cleaned up before I could log it and she is asleep. I will log it and post tomorrow.
Up to 70!
Dr Evil
Mr. Chang of Honolulu and Mr. Brandt of Satellite City, I have received your checks! Yer on the list smile.gif
obscurity
Can anyone give me a quick paypal pointer? Do you use the "send money" option or is there another way to pay using Paypal. I have never really used paypal before.

Sorry for the ignorance
John
wobbletop
Just noticed this thread.

Paypal sent.
draganc
Mike,
are you done with the DVD and did you start shipping them?
Thanks,
Dragan
Dr Evil
The video has been shot, but it is still in post production/editing. The earliest we hope to be done with it is April 24, in time for the Hershey swap.
eric914
Paypal sent. smile.gif
RJMII
i was there; the video has indeed been shot. =o)

more teaser pics!

look at those gears lined up! and how mike gets in there and holds the parts and explains what they are and how they work.
basaltblack
Paypal sent. Thanks Doc
Dr Evil
Gotcha!

Come on folks! I still have less then 100 orders wink.gif
plas76targa
I now live in the 21st century! Pay Pal sent oh soon to be one-tired-in-Washington Doctor. smile.gif
Cupomeat
Ok, we wrapped up secondary video work on Sunday!

A special thanks going to Jon Fernandes to bringing his 74 out for the shooting and allowing it to get a little wet while we wrapped up the garage shots.

Now for the editing.

The hope is to get it out of production and back from the replication in 4 weeks.

I'll keep everyone posted.
Rick L
Paypal (and email) sent.

Thanx fellas!
Dr Evil
Any teaser pics?
914werke
Ok payment sent.
BTW Im trying out POPmoney
Dr Evil
What is POPmoney?
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 29 2010, 11:51 AM) *

What is POPmoney?

Pay Other People (POP) www.popmoney.com
silverteener
I'm in for 1. Sounds like I'm gonna need to do some work on mine.
914werke
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 29 2010, 10:51 AM) *

What is POPmoney?

Thread
Cupomeat
Thanks to Jon Fernandes, here is a picture from the day.

Click to view attachment

It was COLD AND WINDY, sadly, but we did what we could.

I was so busy I forgot to take stills.
jonferns
Don't worry Eric, I got a bunch of stills. You can pull them off of my facebook if you'd like, I didn't post them because I wasn't sure if you wanted me to.
Dr Evil
Post them, Jon smile.gif

This video will be weird for people who live in warm climates. wink.gif
aircooledtechguy
Payment sent via papal. beerchug.gif
gothspeed
One for me smile.gif! I will be sending paypal soon!!
anderssj
Paypal sent! smile.gif
helios
Monies sent via paypal. Sorry I was dragging my feet....kinda spaced it. slap.gif
charliew
How cold was it? pp on it's way.
montoya 73 2.0
How many are you up to now Herr Doctor!
tavoman27
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2010, 06:55 PM) *

Alrighty folks, since shooting was successfully, and satisfactorily completed it is now time to start fleecing you for money smile.gif

Pre-paid orders get filled first wink.gif If you wish to use a check, PM me for my address. If you wish to use Paypal, use MakeMy914Go at yahoo dot com. Please put "Rebuild Video" and the number of copies you want in the message line somewhere.

Cost is $35 shipped anywhere in the world (unless your location has crazy shipping, but it is just a DVD so I think it will be alright)

Eric (Cupomeat) and Jim (RJMII) were great guys to hang with and work with. For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif

We are shooting for a due date of April 24th! Stay tuned smile.gif

Hello there... I need a copy. If due date is 4-25 is my B-day.... do I get one for free? JAJA
Dr Evil
Nope.

I spoke with Eric today and he is looking into an initial production run of 250. So far I have 90 sold smile.gif

This will be in a Jewel case, and there will be no sharpie title scrawled on the disk wink.gif
Richard Casto
Paypal sent! smile.gif
megfourfun
Payment Sent.
RJMII
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 2 2010, 12:14 PM) *

Nope.

I spoke with Eric today and he is looking into an initial production run of 250. So far I have 90 sold smile.gif

This will be in a Jewel case, and there will be no sharpie title scrawled on the disk wink.gif

After watching Cupomeat's other productions, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what he does with this video.

link to his site:

http://cupomeat.net/

facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/cupomeat

and some of his other works:

http://vimeo.com/channels/cupomeat

Eric truly deserves the mention of his other stuff right here; he's put a lot into this. He was great to work with (for the day I was there at least lol); and he showed us a couple of the other videos that he's done.
MikeSpraggi
Paypal sent. Woohoo!
Krank
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 2 2010, 12:14 PM) *

What, why take away the high class look?
A&PGirl
Payment sent.
914_teener
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Apr 5 2010, 08:39 AM) *

Payment sent.

Can I have mine signed with your signature heir Doctor?
Gotta be with a sharpie...what else would a 914 owner use?

pray.gif
Als914
Count me in.
Rick L
QUOTE(914_teener @ Apr 5 2010, 02:42 PM) *

QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Apr 5 2010, 08:39 AM) *

Payment sent.

Can I have mine signed with your signature heir Doctor?
Gotta be with a sharpie...what else would a 914 owner use?

pray.gif

agree.gif Autograph, please!! beerchug.gif
Joe Owensby
Good job Dr. Paypal sent for a copy. I don't have an account, so I had my wife send an order. Thanks, JoeO
martman
Paypal sent! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.