Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO pre order thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
bag5rcg
Payment sent....Thanks Doc
Gint
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 8 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Pre-paid orders get filled first wink.gif If you wish to use a check, PM me for my address. If you wish to use Paypal, use MakeMy914Go at yahoo dot com. Please put "Rebuild Video" and the number of copies you want in the message line somewhere.

Cost is $35 shipped anywhere in the world (unless your location has crazy shipping, but it is just a DVD so I think it will be alright)
PM sent Doc.
76-914
paypal sent. thx
tat2dphreak
paypal sent!
JRust
Payment sent! There better be the hot chick eye candy in there we were promised happy11.gif
Mr Pharmacist
paypal sent!
9146BRUCE
Paypal sent thx
gothspeed
Is this the version with bikini babes doing the wrenching smile.gif ?
76er
Please add me to the listjava script:emoticon(':)', 'smid_3')
race914
PayPal sent!
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif pay pal sent alien.gif Don't for get the rear diff cover for Sandy's side shift.
stepuptotheMike
in 4 1

Mike
zx-niner
PayPal'd. Can't wait!
ericread
PayPal sent.

Eric Read

beerchug.gif
Jerry75914
way to go Dr. Evil, as if global warming wasn't bad enough already!

I'm sending you funds for one DVD, and I'd like to include funds for shipping my switched-up stack. might as well get it all out of the way...do you have a ballpark on the shipping?

Thanks,
Jerry
Jeffs9146
Paypal sent for one copy!
Greenguy
Paypal sent last night.....1 copy

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Mar 9 2010, 07:43 PM) *

Paypal sent for one copy!

Dr Evil
33 paid orders via paypal smile.gif
jt914-6
Mike.....Paypal says....."You've got money"
lotus_65
in with money.

still working on your visit to mn too...

paul
jkrobb2001
Mike, I would like a video also please. Your course was great. This will be a helpful reminder for the future. Paypal sent. Thanks, Jeff biggrin.gif
76er
Sent payment through pay pal for one copy. Thanks Dr. E
kafermeister
Paypal sent.

Thanks!

cheer.gif
daveyboybadion
paypal sent
streetrover
I'm in for one as well! How soon will it be sent? I'm ready to tackle re-gearing my 901 in just a matter of weeks as part of my Buick V8 conversion. I could use this ASAP! THANX DR EVIL !!!

Dr Evil
Please see the first post for info. We are trying hard to get it done by the Hershey swap meet on April 24th. However, Eric is doing this pro bono for all of us so it will be done when he can get it done. Not much later than the April date if we miss it, but if you are itching to start your project, dont wait on the video.

Up to 43 paypaled smile.gif Some in the mail.
Dr Evil
My mistake, the thread on the 912 forum has the date listed, I updated the first post to show the date. Thanks for pointing that out smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Doc, You have money son!

How many DVD's does a fucher gotta buy to get a XXL "Evilworks" shirt? grouphug.gif
Dr Evil
Todd has been busy with school and I need him to do the graphics for oldschool. It will get done.
914coop
I also have sent payment.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 10 2010, 08:17 PM) *

Todd has been busy with school and I need him to do the graphics for oldschool. It will get done.

Okay! popcorn[1].gif
Krank
Paypal sent....when is the next Oscars, I would like suggest a new category!

Does the amount cover the paypal fee?
computers4kids
Paypal sent for 1 copy.
Zimms
pp sent
Krieger
Checks in the mail!...really
tornik550
Paypal Payment Sent!!!
Dr Evil
We are now at 50 smile.gif This is half of what I expected from what I was seeing in this thread. Where are the rest of ya'll!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Mar 12 2010, 10:26 AM) *

We are now at 50 smile.gif This is half of what I expected from what I was seeing in this thread. Where are the rest of ya'll!

A dead diagnosis I know but - Presenile dementia
Dr Evil
Oh ya, one order was for the UK and one for the Netherlands smile.gif I am going to be an international sensation rolleyes.gif piratenanner.gif
Krieger
Sorry man you must have missed my other post. I copied your DVD and have been selling it -for a limited time- @ 19.99 with naked chicks added. happy11.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Mar 12 2010, 11:04 AM) *

Sorry man you must have missed my other post. I copied your DVD and have been selling it -for a limited time- @ 19.99 with naked chicks added. happy11.gif

I will take one lol-2.gif
scottb
though i have an evil tranny, i just sent 35 bones your way. never know when i may feel the need to disembowel the spare.

does the dvd come with the flatulent stench or is that user provided?

cheers,

scott
FourBlades

Paypal sent for 1 copy!

John
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Krieger914 @ Mar 12 2010, 02:04 PM) *

Har har jerkit.gif
bfrymire
Paypal sent.

-- brett
shoguneagle
Sent paypal payment of $35.00. Also, sent a separate message via email with shipping address.

Steve Hurt
shoguneagle

Hey with all the rebuilds and vid.. how about posting it on web like U-tube biggrin.gif
jcambo7
Paypal sent! piratenanner.gif Thanks
Dr Evil
QUOTE(396 @ Mar 13 2010, 02:36 AM) *

Hey with all the rebuilds and vid.. how about posting it on web like U-tube biggrin.gif

Nope. I am trying to make some money off of this.
Steve
Just sent my paypal. Sorry about the delay!! Thanks for putting this together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.