Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO pre order thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Dr Evil
Alrighty folks, since shooting was successfully, and satisfactorily completed it is now time to start fleecing you for money smile.gif

Pre-paid orders get filled first wink.gif If you wish to use a check, PM me for my address. If you wish to use Paypal, use MakeMy914Go at yahoo dot com. Please put "Rebuild Video" and the number of copies you want in the message line somewhere.

Cost is $35 shipped anywhere in the world (unless your location has crazy shipping, but it is just a DVD so I think it will be alright)

Eric (Cupomeat) and Jim (RJMII) were great guys to hang with and work with. For the record, Jim has topped me in the great stink off. Those of you who have worked with me know my gas is legend.....Jim's almost made me hurl. No joke wink.gif

We are shooting for a due date of April 24th! Stay tuned smile.gif
Jerry75914
I'll take one...although I hope to never pull that little basterd out of the car ever again once it's sorted! w00t.gif
jmill
I'm in. Where do I send the cash. cheer.gif
rick 918-S
In. You want the money now? I'll send it.
MLedesma
Count me in.
ericread
I'm in. Just let me know when and where to send the money.

Eric
MDG
In. Whatever the cost to ship to the Upper 10 let me know.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(MDG @ Feb 17 2010, 10:17 PM) *

In. Whatever the cost to ship to the Upper 10 let me know.

Probably the same, Mike. I wont tax you for being ont he wrong side of the border poke.gif tongue.gif
shelby/914
I'm in for one.
Krank
Mark me down for one plz, winters are long and cold here. Warm fire, stiff drink and a movie...a great evenings entertainment.
montoya 73 2.0
I'm in for one. Please show how to visually identify the gears? Thats the one thing I can't remember. drunk.gif
flippa
Count me in.
bfrymire
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2010, 06:55 PM) *

OK folks, it is time for us to see how many we will be producing. Shooting is set for Mar 6 and I hope to have the videos out by the end of march. If you have questions about content, please see the other thread TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO.

This video will be enlightening and entertaining. Also, we have a pretty girl that will be in the video as well smile.gif

Cost: $35 shipped to lower 48

So, who will buy one!? I will let this stew for a week or two before collecting funds. This will be the thread that I create my initial list from so speak up if you are serious about buying one.

thumb3d.gif

in for 1. DVD, I am assumming.
Gudhjem
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Feb 17 2010, 08:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2010, 06:55 PM) *

OK folks, it is time for us to see how many we will be producing. Shooting is set for Mar 6 and I hope to have the videos out by the end of march. If you have questions about content, please see the other thread TRANSMISSION REBUILD VIDEO.

This video will be enlightening and entertaining. Also, we have a pretty girl that will be in the video as well smile.gif

Cost: $35 shipped to lower 48

So, who will buy one!? I will let this stew for a week or two before collecting funds. This will be the thread that I create my initial list from so speak up if you are serious about buying one.

thumb3d.gif

in for 1. DVD, I am assumming.

In
Krieger
I'd like one too. When you say video do you me VHS or Beta? laugh.gif
ahdoman
I'm in for one.
shoguneagle
I will take one. How do you want payment? Paypal?

Thanks, Doc
Steve Hurt
shoguneagle
76-914
Yep. Me too! I would prefer a DVD format but I'll take whatever you produce. Pay Pal, ck, CC or MO?
Gint
One for me.
NORD

I'm in for one driving.gif

PM me where to send money

NORD
RJMII
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=103192

There's the link, in case anyone missed it.
ConeDodger
In.
Dr Evil
Yes, DVD. Not super 8 tongue.gif
scotty
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 17 2010, 08:58 PM) *

Yes, DVD. Not super 8 tongue.gif

Beta? blink.gif

Who knows if I'll ever need to do it again..but then I do have another transmission idea.gif

In!

For an extra box-top, do I get a how-to on making "the tool" (oooo that came out nasty!)
zx-niner
Count me in, too.
Dr Evil
Special tools will be shown in the video and in the supplemental documents. I will go over how to make them, but my intent is to make this very easy for the typical home mechanic to do so I will not be going all crazy with special tools wink.gif
elwood-914
Oooo me too biggrin.gif
mharmon
I'm in
underthetire
you already know i'm in. bye1.gif
Larouex
I am in

Larouex
Steve
Me tooo!!!
zig-n-zag
Count me in for one.
ThinAir
I'm definitely in for one. Thanks for doing this!
914werke
count me in beer3.gif
Mikey914
SIgn me up.
Thanks aktion035.gif
craig downs
I want one
daveyboybadion
I'll take one as well...daveyboy
lotus_65
in
jcambo7
I'm in! drunk.gif
Zimms
I'm in for one.
carr914
I'll take one. And what happened to the EvilWerks T-Shirts?

T.C.
zymurgist
I'll take one.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 18 2010, 06:44 AM) *

I'll take one. And what happened to the EvilWerks T-Shirts?

T.C.

They will be getting done. Dont you worry. Before July. Hopefully before May.
helios
Put me down for one as well. Enjoyed the clinic, I'm sure this will make for a nice refresher.

Let me know when and where you would like the funds. beerchug.gif
Jeffs9146
Enjoyed the clinic, I'm sure this will make for a nice refresher.

agree.gif

I am in!

Jaymann
Hey Mike:You can put me down for one please.Jaymann
slu234
I'm in.
FourBlades

I am in for the DVD and the T-shirt.

If there was a 914 beer mug, I would be in for that too.

John
JRust
I'm in but nobody is asking the good question here thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

I want to see this hot girl that is going to be in the video popcorn[1].gif . I'd hate to order it & find ugly skank in there. blink.gif . It's bad enough we have to look at your ugly mug poke.gif

Seriously though. I look forward to it. Just let me know when to send the money
914pwer
If you can send it to Sweden i would like to buy one too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.