Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 2015 WCR RGISTRATION Thread! April 30, 2015
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
JRust
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 10 2014, 07:57 PM) *

Booked. piratenanner.gif This is going to be an epic party.

OMG! Pederson at a WCR blink.gif This definitely moved from great to Epic dance.gif
StratPlayer
Be good to see you again John piratenanner.gif
X911IC
Booked my reservation this evening. Just a 3 hour drive north up the 101!
sb914
Booked
Mike Bellis
Booked!

Hotel says 10 of us have rooms so far...
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 10 2014, 08:01 PM) *

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 10 2014, 07:57 PM) *

Booked. piratenanner.gif This is going to be an epic party.

OMG! Pederson at a WCR blink.gif This definitely moved from great to Epic dance.gif

You are going to bring the showgirls aren't you. pray.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Does anyone have any objections if I decide to come out of hibernation and come to the WCR? I think I'm through the tunnel and the light is a few feet away!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Nov 11 2014, 12:19 PM) *

Does anyone have any objections if I decide to come out of hibernation and come to the WCR? I think I'm through the tunnel and the light is a few feet away!

Good News ! See ya in San Simeon smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
The car is still on jackstands in Oregon. Gotta get myself together (place with a garage instead of this apartment with a carport) here in California so I can get her here and get the motor finished!

booked! beer3.gif
rick 918-S
Just booked two rooms. One for Sandy and I and one for my oldest son Aric and his wife Ani. We hope to have Aric's 912 running with the type IV. New brakes, new wheel bearings and ratty as hell! The girls will fly with our grandson and Aric and I will caravan the two cars out. 7 of 9 and the hula doll.
Mikey914
Hotel Booked
green914
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif room is booked! driving.gif
jim_hoyland
Countdown: 170 days until WCR 2015 in San Simeon....... smile.gif
76-914
Booked
don-6
piratenanner.gif Just booked mine Can't wait! driving.gif
Mike D.
QUOTE(pjhaun @ Nov 10 2014, 06:24 AM) *

QUOTE(Mike D. @ Nov 9 2014, 09:14 PM) *

The Hotel Info is up on the first post!
Check it out!

How many rooms are in the north wing? And is that open area available to use for car trailers?
Thank You!!!!
Phillip J. Haun
Oak Harbor, WA.

Hotel Management said there is plenty of parking for trailers and rv's. Probably in the dirt. biggrin.gif
euro911
Hmmm ... guess I'd better start seriously thinking about this idea.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 12:17 AM) *

Hmmm ... guess I'd better start seriously thinking about this idea.gif

We are going to fill this place; even if your on the fence, book now...you can withdraw up to the day before the event if necessary.
This is really ideal for us So Cal peeps as well as No Cal's; make a vacation out this, the central coast is spectacular in April-May
76-914
agree.gif I'm in for an extra day so the wife and I can take in some of the local offerings. It's called "balance". shades.gif We're arriving on Wednesday. I asked if we could have the special rate for that day as well and they said yes. piratenanner.gif
StratPlayer
Wife an I will arrive on wednesday also
dlkawashima
If you're an AAA member, it looks like you can book Wednesday for $80.00 if you book through their online service (or probably if you call, too). Might be worth a call to ask about rate details.
MATCHBOX914
hissyfit.gif Can only make 2 nites and the Hotel has forced the 914 club to stay 3 nites at that rate! Freakin nice going! headbang.gif

I will stay at a cheaper better hotel then.
mgp4591
So, anybody from Colorado stepping up to help make this less of a boring ass drive from Utah confused24.gif
G e o r g e
if you book a oceanview king straight from triple aaa the rate is 95 a night
G e o r g e
QUOTE(MATCHBOX914 @ Nov 12 2014, 09:49 AM) *

hissyfit.gif Can only make 2 nites and the Hotel has forced the 914 club to stay 3 nites at that rate! Freakin nice going! headbang.gif

just book online or thru AAA you wont be in the group Wing, but you'll only have to crawl a little further back to your room friday night. If you don't car about ocean view they have court yard rooms cheaper.
euro911
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 12 2014, 09:52 AM) *
Are you going to attend this one, George?
MATCHBOX914
QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 12 2014, 09:58 AM) *

QUOTE(MATCHBOX914 @ Nov 12 2014, 09:49 AM) *

just book online or thru AAA you wont be in the group Wing, but you'll only have to crawl a little further back to your room friday night. If you don't car about ocean view they have court yard rooms cheaper.

I am better now - room is aquired - courtyard view - Bia tchen! driving.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif

$75.00 A NITE WITH AAA - Don't need no stink'n ocean view !
G e o r g e
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(G e o r g e @ Nov 12 2014, 09:52 AM) *
Are you going to attend this one, George?

I booked a room. lets see if this can get me off my ass and get one on the road.
McMark
BOOKED! boldblue.gif
euro911
Me too ... 4/29 ~ 5/3 mueba.gif

Like I said, George ... lemme know iffin you need a hand with your car
euro911
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Nov 12 2014, 09:51 AM) *
So, anybody from Colorado stepping up to help make this less of a boring ass drive from Utah confused24.gif
Jim (StratPlayer) is from SLC confused24.gif

I play a Tele cool_shades.gif

poke.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 02:17 PM) *

poke.gif

Aric and I will be traveling West but may have to stay I35 to 40 to avoid the weather. confused24.gif
914werke
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 10 2014, 11:21 AM) *
What about RV Parking, <snip>

sad.gif Mike D. , heeltoe914 or don-6, Hello...? confused24.gif
G e o r g e
as of now all online reservations are full at the San Simeon Lodge site. you have to call to get a room. YMMV
jim_hoyland
DID YOU CALL ?
Mike D.
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 12 2014, 01:12 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Nov 10 2014, 11:21 AM) *
What about RV Parking, <snip>

sad.gif Mike D. , heeltoe914 or don-6, Hello...? confused24.gif

Did you want to stay in your RV? or just park it in the lot as the party place?

The Manager said their was plenty of room for rv parking. However I don't think they want you staying in it. The entire north end of the parking lot will be ours to use.

San Simeon State Park is right there and has lots of RV sites if you want to RV it and tow your 914. They book up fast. If you want one book it NOW through Reserveamerica.com - the website says 80 of 166 sites are available.

http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/san-...arkId=120086#sr

or

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=590
montoya 73 2.0
do like we did in the Dalles, tell the motel its our own security personnel. see if they will go for that?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Nov 12 2014, 04:01 PM) *

do like we did in the Dalles, tell the motel its our own security personnel. see if they will go for that?

beer3.gif

agree.gif we need to have security in place again...... smile.gif
Bossman
Tried the State Park - available sites to short. Will call the hotel tomorrow for sure.
mgp4591
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Nov 12 2014, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 02:17 PM) *

poke.gif

Aric and I will be traveling West but may have to stay I35 to 40 to avoid the weather. confused24.gif

I know Jim's from SLC- he's already offered help with my build. Eric hasn't spoken up but he may cruise with us also. I play with a Hamer... We'll hope for good weather for Rick and Aric. After RRC I was hoping for some support from the Colorado contingency to make it a caravan!
Mike D.
QUOTE(Bossman @ Nov 12 2014, 06:01 PM) *

Tried the State Park - available sites to short. Will call the hotel tomorrow for sure.

Holy Cow, how big is your RV - I just put in 35 ft rv and 9 spaces showed up.

There is also Bella Vista in Cayucos, but you have to call them directly.
Heeltoe914
We knew the club would Step-up when the announcements went out about a SOCal Ramble but boy you guys have really rocked-it with early booking and a great response.
From us all; Thanks You Thanks You Thanks You

You guys have takin some of the worries off our shoulders with the Hotel and planning. So if you have not booked yet and can spare a few buck please get the Ocean View Room. So you can:
Here the Roar of a type four motor with a crossover pipe. It Sounds like a Ferrari.
But only if its parked between the hallways with the Ocean View room.
Get an early sniff of Joe’s famous chili and after eating it you will wont to be close to the Ocean View AIR rooms.
And don’t take a chance on missing the parking lot antics, Like The 914 beer bottle over the shoulder toss first one to get 9 plastic bottle into the Targa wins.
All this is happening along with helping the organizers meet the room expectation
that we bargained for. This is the hotels Hot session so please help us out if you don’t wont to be at the end of the buffet line or be at the end of the line of each driving tour following
5 914s that blow 20- 50 oil.. And remember if you get a Ocean View room ( We’ll leave the light on for Ya)
Whatever you do please come enjoy and most of all Have a great time with us.
Mike Bellis
Here is a nice drive I would suggest. I bet the PR Dept. at Fort Hunter would let us stop, gas up and eat. If not, there is gas near by for those with small tanks.

Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Nov 12 2014, 06:41 PM) *

Here is a nice drive I would suggest. I bet the PR Dept. at Fort Hunter would let us stop, gas up and eat. If not, there is gas near by for those with small tanks.

Click to view attachment

Me Like aktion035.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 11 2014, 01:06 PM) *

After the incident last time happy11.gif I am not allowed to take them out of the state again.
euro911
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 12 2014, 08:00 PM) *
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Nov 11 2014, 01:06 PM) *
After the incident last time happy11.gif I am not allowed to take them out of the state again.
Problems with the vice squad? confused24.gif

laugh.gif
Mikey914
I though you just weren't supposed to leave the state, you obviously go the collar off.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 12:17 PM) *

poke.gif

You play a telephone? biggrin.gif
euro911
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Nov 13 2014, 12:40 PM) *
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 12 2014, 12:17 PM) *

poke.gif
You play a telephone? biggrin.gif
I do, so gimme a call call me.gif - - - laugh.gif

I also dabble in telepathic science, and figured you were going to post some nonsensical reply at some point in time poke.gif
76-914
So Elliot, I guess your alright with me volunteering your place as a crash pad for the guys. I mean you never objected to my earlier post and I kinda took that as an open invitation to the SoCal group. So I guess that it can now be revealed, Bed n Breakfast @ Elyut's everybody. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Let me know if we need to bring anything like soap or toothpaste. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.