Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC 06 is coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 9 2006, 07:29 AM) *

I don't shave my back for formal gowns. Some of the people I date like to pull on them.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe

Not you Joseph, that was for Greg. or ummmm as he is know in some circles as Gracie...
VegasRacer
Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
From the Red Cliffs Lodge...
draperjojo
Draperjojo is in.
Eric_Shea
Woo Hooo! w00t.gif
majkos
Maj.KOS is in smoke.gif

What's the latest count? confused24.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(majkos @ Aug 12 2006, 03:01 PM) *

Maj.KOS is in smoke.gif

JoeSharp
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 12 2006, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(majkos @ Aug 12 2006, 03:01 PM) *

Maj.KOS is in smoke.gif

Ron: I know of 2 people going, so thats
+1
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Aaron Cox
this thread is painfully/comically Long LOL....

so, someone post an updated list.......

what are the rules for underage drinking in jewtah? they gonna send me to jail or to the church for reform?
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Aug 12 2006, 09:55 PM) *

what are the rules for underage drinking in jewtah? they gonna send me to jail or to the church for reform?

....You have to wear a Salmon Jumpsuit AND a pink thong w00t.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

PS....I'm trying to work some magic so I can attend *abra codabra RRC is where I want to be* happy11.gif
Toast
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Aug 13 2006, 09:12 AM) *

....You have to wear a Salmon Jumpsuit AND a pink thong w00t.gif
Lisa
mrs.K.gif

laugh.gif lol2.gif av-943.gif
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Aug 13 2006, 09:12 AM) *

PS....I'm trying to work some magic so I can attend *abra codabra RRC is where I want to be* happy11.gif

girlboing.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif drunk.gif
WaideS
Wow, this ended up being a big crew going.......Greg should start a thread to track it...... biggrin.gif

I might have to bail out, the wife is "reconsidering", something about her being 37 weeks pregnant that weekend????????

It may be a game time decision before I get the thumb3d.gif
TINCAN914
Ok I see some are asking for an updated list on those attending. I haven't posted in a few days because it appears many have not registered. Maybe they are waiting until it get's closer to the date.

As usual, let me know if you registered but not listed correctly.. beerchug.gif
brant
Hey gang...
for all of those that intend to register, but haven't yet...

time to register!

brant
TROJANMAN
i just noticed that Brant hasn't registered yet, but he's in charge of registrations idea.gif biggrin.gif

- Aaron, more like Motah than Jewtah biggrin.gif And technically we should all be drinking "coke" products.

- Waide, I posed that question to Mike sometime back. Tough Call idea.gif I wouldn't worry too much about it though. I'm sure the mailman will step in for you again chairfall.gif
Eric_Shea
i just noticed that Brant hasn't registered yet

Pothead calling the kettle "black"
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 14 2006, 07:20 AM) *

i just noticed that Brant hasn't registered yet

Pothead calling the kettle "black"

av-943.gif av-943.gif
SLITS
It's gonna be like all things 914......100 people say they're gonna showup and 10 actually do.
WaideS

- Waide, I posed that question to Mike sometime back. Tough Call idea.gif I wouldn't worry too much about it though. I'm sure the mailman will step in for you again chairfall.gif
[/quote]

Greg, we were in the clear until some "friends" of ours just had their baby 6 weeks early and it scared the stromberg.gif out of her.

I told her Mike would loan me his new 6 and I could be home in 48 minutes if I hit all the lights correctly, besides I should be fine to drive most all of the weekend since I don't drink beer3.gif wink.gif

thumb3d.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 14 2006, 07:39 AM) *

It's gonna be like all things 914......100 people say they're gonna showup and 10 actually do.

In just the last few hours, we have gone from 19 to 26 people. drunk.gif We had a spike is people registering... Bump this thred, so people are reminded... icon_bump.gif
Toast
laugh.gif The Registration boom!

Brant, ya need to post a deadline (way early enough for the planners of course) so that everyone can register on that day.
Not that there are any last minute registrants here or anything. biggrin.gif
Brando
QUOTE(Toast @ Aug 14 2006, 12:27 PM) *
laugh.gif The Registration boom!

Brant, ya need to post a deadline (way early enough for the planners of course) so that everyone can register on that day.
Not that there are any last minute registrants here or anything. biggrin.gif

Shhhhhhh.

If anything like WCC05 I'll be registered and have no place to stay until I get there lol2.gif The g/f hasn't been able to commit just yet to going (days off all whacked). My vacation time is now set in stone. I'll be registering this week biggrin.gif
draperjojo
That was our problem, getting the OK from both of our jobs. Meanwhile I've been getting the car ready. I've put $1600 in the car in the last week to prep for this trip. Thanks Racerchris!!! It has new stainless fuel lines, motor mounts, tune-up, alignment, new Yokohamas....boy, is it riding nice and smooth now!! piratenanner.gif driving.gif
Eric_Shea
Dave,

Do you have any slightly "off-red" appearal?
majkos
drunk.gif don't you mean,"Salmon' chairfall.gif
draperjojo
I'm bringing my Salmon colored backless evening gown and a red thong.... mrs.K.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(draperjojo @ Aug 14 2006, 08:49 PM) *

I'm bringing my Salmon colored backless evening gown and a red thong.... mrs.K.gif

Please.....shave EVERYTHING if yer plannin on wearin it Klinger.

Oh and as a side note.....I may bail on the party.....gonna shelve the 6 project and no time to fix the 4. Daughter wrecked her car so I will be busy building her a driver.............
Eric_Shea
I may bail on the party.....

You are "friggin" gay.
draperjojo
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 14 2006, 08:04 PM) *

I may bail on the party.....

You are "friggin" gay.

Ashland???? whoops...I'm not a hijacker, i'm not a hijacker, thats my story and i'm sticking with it.
Eric_Shea
sad.gif
Aaron Cox
ron. crazy fucker. you are riding shot gun in my tow vehicle then.

not letting you back out.

brant
No way your getting out of this one ron.

with or without car, you have no choice but to come to Moab!

brant
Aaron Cox
air conditiones/heated/reclinable seat in my nissan pickup ron......

its yours. dont even ask. let me know when and where to pick you up. smile.gif
brant
do it Aaron!

ron you can drive my black car a bunch!
brant
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 14 2006, 07:55 PM) *

QUOTE(draperjojo @ Aug 14 2006, 08:49 PM) *

Please.....shave EVERYTHING if yer plannin on wearin it Klinger.

Oh and as a side note.....I may bail on the party.....gonna shelve the 6 project and no time to fix the 4. Daughter wrecked her car so I will be busy building her a driver.............

Ron, Your a big cat.gif cat.gif cat.gif and your a flaming gayfight.gif gayfight.gif gayfight.gif ... Bail out and the So Cal group are coming to drag your ass out of bed!!! poke.gif

Eric_Shea
Ron can ride with me wub.gif

Slits can go fuch himself flipa.gif
Toast
Guys. You are aware that SLITS smokes as much as his cars? smoke.gif
Eric_Shea
No way... we don't have that much weed.
SharonG
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 15 2006, 01:23 PM) *
No way... we don't have that much weed.

Personally? Or in Utah... smoke.gif
Eric_Shea
As a collective group. I doubt we could keep Ron-o "supplied"
majkos
So,

We'all going to wear Red (Pinkish) shirts,drink red wine, and have Red Eyes! smoke.gif ?
Aaron Cox
i dont have any pink shirts...

eric, where can i get one?
Eric_Shea
I see... now it's becoming a "must have" fashion statement. I've always been ahead of my time (mounting space savers on Fuchs in front trunks... etc.)

We can talk to Mr. Peterson about having the Red Rump Classic shirts done up in pink if you all insist.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 15 2006, 02:04 PM) *

I see... now it's becoming a "must have" fashion statement. I've always been ahead of my time (mounting space savers on Fuchs in front trunks... etc.)

We can talk to Mr. Peterson about having the Red Rump Classic shirts done up in pink if you all insist.

fuch space saver? nuh uh! that was all me! LOL vintage 2005!

SLITS
You're all gay....you can wear salmon pink, lite red whatever....

I'm gonna wear my black "Zorro The Gay Blade" outfit and put little Zs in your privates......

Zois really enjoys being in your privates....he's kinda like crabs.

Yes, I got the spare Jeep running today so now I can work on the 6.
Eric_Shea
If you get that basket case -6 running make sure you park it in the "South" lot. Or... we can get a car cover with a nice looking 914 silk-screened on it and you can put that over it flipa.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 15 2006, 02:27 PM) *

If you get that basket case -6 running make sure you park it in the "South" lot. Or... we can get a car cover with a nice looking 914 silk-screened on it and you can put that over it flipa.gif

I'm gonna park my 3 mile body / paint job right next to you or the nearest nicest car I can find. Maybe the disease will transfer...... flipa.gif

And my car is not a three bagger.....maybe two, but certainly not three.
majkos
Relax Slits, My paint job will make yours look good! biggrin.gif
If I get the motor together!
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Aug 15 2006, 02:00 PM) *
i dont have any pink shirts...eric, where can i get one?

Just wear your CGBC jersey, leather chaps and combat boots. IPB Image
majkos
And that HAT! the nasty"SS" black hat

Afterall theses are Germany's cars flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.