Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC 06 is coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
ThinAir
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 5 2006, 08:19 PM) *

QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Sep 5 2006, 08:04 PM) *

There will at least be a caravan leaving Flagstaff on Friday morning for Moab. Watch for a new topic to be started on that.

Uhhhh....can we make it a little bit later start time this year? blink.gif The other option is that I go to bed earlier on Thursday night but that probably won't happen. drunk.gif

Maybe... the first drive is at 2 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time. It took us 8 hours to drive Flagstaff to Moab last year (if I remember correctly). We need to figure out what time to leave (Mountain Standard Time) so that we can arrive no later than 1 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time. Maybe a designated driver is in order dry.gif
Toast
Mike,
Stop drinking by 3 am. Get a quick shower. Nap for 30 minutes. Slam an energy drink and go to a 24 hour Denny's diner for some gaseous breakfast. Go back to house and pack 914. Then get the f out of dodge, or arizona, or wherever the heck you might have found yourself the night before.
MoveQik
QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Sep 5 2006, 11:21 PM) *

Maybe... the first drive is at 2 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time. It took us 8 hours to drive Flagstaff to Moab last year (if I remember correctly). We need to figure out what time to leave (Mountain Standard Time) so that we can arrive no later than 1 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time. Maybe a designated driver is in order dry.gif

FYI - We made it back to my house in eight hours from Moab coming home so we should be able to get there quicker from Flagstaff this year. That included gas & one stop for lunch.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 6 2006, 12:18 AM) *

Mike,
Stop drinking by 3 am. Get a quick shower. Nap for 30 minutes. Slam an energy drink and go to a 24 hour Denny's diner for some gaseous breakfast. Go back to house and pack 914. Then get the f out of dodge, or arizona, or wherever the heck you might have found yourself the night before.

That is EXACTLY what we did last year. My gawd that was a looooong morning. Then we got to Moab and everyone wanted to go for a drive....:shootmyselfsmilie:
AZ914
Ya, I was thinking it was about 5 hours from Flag. Anyways, we need to keep it in check (somewhat) on Thursday so we can party on Friday night!
TINCAN914

I was just looking through last years RRC pics, very cool can't wait. When I ran across thhis post from Elliot, when I realized that he's not registered. One of two things, either he's not retired, or two he's to good for us.... Well?????? WTF.gif

QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 26 2005, 12:00 PM) *

OK I am officially sorry I couldn't attend this event. Great pics of great cars, wonderful scenery, good people having a great tiime. I can amost be certain that I will make it next year cause next year at this time I should be RETIRED.
Cheers, Elliot

WRX914
Now it is looking like my friend with the 930 may have to delcline due to unexpected circumstances. At this point it is looking like 10% is coming -90% is not coming.

damn!

confused24.gif
McMark
Just paid. biggrin.gif

Better late than never, right? unsure.gif

AAAANDY! Where are you!!!! wink.gif
TROJANMAN
good news mark. look forward to meeting you.
you should check in with tom (carreraguy). I think he is driving in from the bay area.
Howard
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 6 2006, 01:56 PM) *

Just paid. biggrin.gif

Better late than never, right? unsure.gif

AAAANDY! Where are you!!!! wink.gif

Did Mike's check really clear? cool.gif
McMark
Of course it did.... (checks bank account). av-943.gif
Aaron Cox
grimstead is in....

bill check in here smile.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 6 2006, 03:25 PM) *

grimstead is in....

bill check in here smile.gif

Kewl.... driving.gif
Ok updated list. There are a few peeps that I believe registered, but I can't seem to find the form in my e-mail box. WaideS, Joe O'brien, Anyone know if they did register?
draperjojo
Too bad there wasn't a column showing how many NARP'S are coming.
brant
waide said he couldn't make it.
Joe never registered

My official count is at 55 registered and 34 paid.
you may need to update your list a bit brian

we have to commit to the restaurant soon and will only be able to commit for the number that have paid. I'm going to start sending out collection notices

brant
TINCAN914
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 6 2006, 06:40 PM) *

Joe never registered

My official count is at 55 registered and 34 paid.
you may need to update your list a bit brian

we have to commit to the restaurant soon and will only be able to commit for the number that have paid. I'm going to start sending out collection notices

brant

Brant if you want to tell me who has paid, I can tag them as such on the list, or I can e-mail you the file. I have no problem doing it, up to you.
How was NY?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(draperjojo @ Sep 6 2006, 06:35 PM) *

Too bad there wasn't a column showing how many NARP'S are coming.

As you wish.. See above.. To the best of my knowledge, estimated 34 by my count, if all registered show up.
BMartin914
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 6 2006, 06:40 PM) *

agree.gif

Crack the whip Brant!

whip[1].gif
Toast
Slits only has 1 registered (or else Toast is not registered) and IS driving a NARP, 70 6 Conversion or 74 White.

Headrage is registered? confused24.gif I thought he was going to the track. He hasn't posted to any of the caravan threads. huh.gif

WTF.gif Joe O and Lucky O are not comming?!
MoveQik
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 6 2006, 07:40 PM) *

cough...pu$$y...cough theexperience_hud.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 6 2006, 07:49 PM) *

you're going to be like abbot without costello.

or was abbot the fat one? idea.gif

biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 6 2006, 07:47 PM) *

Slits only has 1 registered (or else Toast is not registered) and IS driving a NARP, 70 6 Conversion or 74 White.

Headrage is registered? confused24.gif I thought he was going to the track. He hasn't posted to any of the caravan threads. huh.gif

Corrected, Headrage registered tonight.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(bmunday @ Sep 6 2006, 08:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 6 2006, 07:47 PM) *

Corrected, Headrage registered tonight.

say what? he told me today that he isnt going...

how many bowls did you smoke today?
Aaron Cox
You mean grimstead dont you....

G is before H... and they were next to each other...

brian is a mensa kid... LOL F**kin einstein LOL
draperjojo
Lots of teeners coming! Kewl!!! In the locked thread it says "dinner on the river", will that be at Red Cliffs Lodge? We just stayed there Sunday night winding up a 1000 mile Harley ride. Good food, limited bar, and bad cell phone reception. Pretty lodge and road in though. I was thirsty after that ride in. If you ever stay there, the rooms have a little blue faucet on the side of the sink that is the "drinking water".....I wish I'd read that little tiny sign, or that the front desk had mentioned it before I went to the room. barf.gif Looking forward to running down in the 914!!!
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 6 2006, 08:04 PM) *

You mean grimstead dont you....

G is before H... and they were next to each other...

brian is a mensa kid... LOL F**kin einstein

PHUCK I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!![/size]
Yes Grimstead..... Give me a break, been up since 4:00 AM
Aaron Cox
workin at nothin all day smile.gif..ooh we are takin care of business... lol
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 6 2006, 09:11 PM) *

workin at nothin all day smile.gif..ooh we are takin care of business... lol

For your information Mr. Funny man, biggrin.gif I have been working on finishing the storage room in the basement, headbang.gif as well as a meeting. So there
VegasRacer
Neet-O. The new Club House is almost ready. prop.gif
Brew
Bad news....Brant, Brian, take me off the list please. I cant make it this year. Gotta help a buddy of mine move to San Diego. I'm crushed. Really. No, really.

TINCAN914
QUOTE(Brew @ Sep 7 2006, 05:50 AM) *

Bad news....Brant, Brian, take me off the list please. I cant make it this year. Gotta help a buddy of mine move to San Diego. I'm crushed. Really. No, really.

Dick Head, No really. DICK HEAD chair.gif biggrin.gif
You suck... And will leave it at that...
WaideS
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 6 2006, 08:54 PM) *

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 6 2006, 07:49 PM) *

you're going to be like abbot without costello.

or was abbot the fat one? idea.gif

biggrin.gif

Michelle, I mean Michael - It's true I cannot make the trek to Moab. I have to pick flowers in the garden and get a manicure/peticure with the wife and then go to a couple's baby shower, we might even go to Linens and Things and Bed, Bath and Beyond if there's enough time. We'll see.

Prophylactic Boy - You motha trucker.....Did you call me PHAT?
I mean I am fat, but you can't call me that..... finger.gif
I'll give somebody $50 to smack Trojan boy in the kisser
I want blood and if a tooth gets knocked loose that'll be another $20
blame it on the beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif if you have to......but I want pictures of the whole bloody mess
TROJANMAN
Pretty, Hot, and Tempting?

Yes you are wub.gif

Waide, we'll miss you wavey.gif

Have fun with your "Big Day"
Is Home depot on the agenda? Maybe, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that.
And maybe when you are done with your day, you could pop in a Sisqo CD. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox

I'll give somebody $50 to smack Trojan boy in the kisser
I want blood and if a tooth gets knocked loose that'll be another $20
blame it on the beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif if you have to......but I want pictures of the whole bloody mess

i take paypal.

half up front non refundable deposit. remainder on completion.
ph34r.gif
TROJANMAN
Great, Sick El Gringo on me, why don't you.
Aaron Cox
thats SENOR EL GRINGO to you! LOL

-dont make me post my incoming paypal down payment-

(you can pay me off the beat down by wiring 100 bucks to my paypal account )
VegasRacer
8:5 on the broke(back) college kid. gayfight.gif

CGBC - 41
USC - 37
Howard
Put me down for $20 on USC. Pendejo Gringo is bigger, but Troj is nastier smile.gif
WaideS
Come on Howie......
El Gringo Maricone is a starving student and will fight tooth and nail for some $$$$
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 7 2006, 10:17 AM) *

Come on Howie......
El Gringo Maricone is a starving student and will fight tooth and nail for some $$$$

if beer is included, his ass is grass LOL
majkos
beer3.gif popcorn[1].gif
WaideS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 7 2006, 11:33 AM) *

QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 7 2006, 10:17 AM) *

Come on Howie......

if beer is included, his ass is grass LOL

You'll have to deal with Toast and Slits for the "grass" and "ass", but I can get you beer, lots and lots of beer

You're going down Condom Kid thumb3d.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 7 2006, 12:10 PM) *

wouldn't you be afraid of the "Corona Calcetin"? biggrin.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 7 2006, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 7 2006, 12:10 PM) *

wouldn't you be afraid of the "Corona Calcetin"? biggrin.gif

Such a classic picture. This might be the reason you are struggeling with the women AAron.... biggrin.gif
brant
QUOTE(Brew @ Sep 7 2006, 07:50 AM) *

bummer John..

really bummer, I was so looking forward to seeing you and learning all about the intricasies of tequilla!

dang... we will miss you sir!
brant

Brew
Thanks Brant!

We will be going right by there, but I'm not sure what day. If Saturday, we may try to catch up with everyone for lunch. If Sunday, maybe we can hook up with the caravan heading back to CA.
VegasRacer
I've been working on some new mods to defend my King of Bling title. icon22_2.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 8 2006, 06:58 AM) *

I've been working on some new mods to defend my King of Bling title. icon22_2.gif

Your Z will look good with those. wink.gif
SLITS
We need a "popped rice" smiley.......................
AZ914
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Sep 8 2006, 06:58 AM) *

You know, I'm not usually a fan of rollaz on 914s but that acutally looks good. You could pull that off on your car. But as MW said, it will look good on that Lemans Sunset Z. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.