Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC 06 is coming
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
TINCAN914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 11:24 AM) *

QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 12:14 PM) *

Will there be drunk.gif Friday night? I hope !! Not the the point of barf.gif but drunk.gif just the same...

You're kidding, right?? Of course there will be plenty of drunk.gif and perhaps some barf.gif but such is life....... biggrin.gif

Yes I am kidding, just teasing Greg piratenanner.gif . He didnt have it onthe itinerary (sp), so I thought I would ask.. beer3.gif
WaideS
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 01:33 PM) *

Will there be drunk.gif Friday night? I hope !! Not the the point of barf.gif but drunk.gif just the same...

You're kidding, right?? Of course there will be plenty of drunk.gif and perhaps some barf.gif but such is life....... biggrin.gif

Yes I am kidding, just teasing Greg piratenanner.gif . He didnt have it onthe itinerary (sp), so I thought I would ask.. beer3.gif

Brian, it's ok if you don't drink, you don't have to answer to Mike. I mean we are going to Utah for Pete's sake and not all of us have to drink to have a good time like Mike and Greg
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(WaideS @ Jul 11 2006, 12:08 PM) *

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 12:24 PM) *

I hate it when people can't drink in moderation happy11.gif

I hate it when people stare cool_shades.gif chairfall.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(WaideS @ Jul 11 2006, 12:39 PM) *

QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 01:33 PM) *

Brian, it's ok if you don't drink, you don't have to answer to Mike. I mean we are going to Utah for Pete's sake and not all of us have to drink to have a good time like Mike and Greg

av-943.gif I have every intention of beer3.gif With or without the drunk.gif I intend on having a good time...

What Mike and Greg do sheeplove.gif is none of my business... av-943.gif

WaideS
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 01:47 PM) *

QUOTE(WaideS @ Jul 11 2006, 12:08 PM) *

I hate it when people can't drink in moderation happy11.gif

I hate it when people stare cool_shades.gif chairfall.gif

Listen, for the last time.....I was looking for my salad with low-fat dressing
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 12:50 PM) *

av-943.gif I have every intention of beer3.gif With or without the drunk.gif I intend on having a good time...

or mike and eric for that matter wink.gif (even brant looks a little weirded out) laugh.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 12:54 PM) *

QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 12:50 PM) *

or mike and eric for that matter wink.gif (even brant looks a little weirded out) laugh.gif

Now this concerns me..... WTF.gif "Note to self, don't be alone with Shea"
SLITS
When around the "Brokeback Mountain Contingent" my rule of thumb is "Posterior Hugging the Wall"...............

And if you pass out, fall backwards ..... not on your face.
MoveQik
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2006, 02:21 PM) *

When around the "Brokeback Mountain Contingent" my rule of thumb is "Posterior Hugging the Wall"...............

Yeah...and run for cover if Shea breaks out the pink....err.....SALMON shirt again. gayfight.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2006, 02:21 PM) *

Yeah...and run for cover if Shea breaks out the pink....err.....SALMON shirt again. gayfight.gif

Notice in this pic...... Contrary to Ron's Rules, Eric fell face first, AND is wearing the pink salmon shirt laugh.gif
SLITS
Eric was trolling......................
Eric_Shea
Hmmmmmmmm some serious Shea-bashing going on here. Time to call on the "Avenging Angels". Ya'll are coming to my neck of the woods you know... idea.gif

Re. Gint: All I wanted was a little "peck" on Billy-Goat's gruff.
Re. Barfing: I didn't barf. I wish I had... but I didn't. I only had two drinks. Joe Sharp slipped me a mickey (because Joe O. wanted in my pants).
Re. Vanessa: She said she's not coming if Waide is coming. Made her too uncomfortable.
Re. Slits: I'm not coming if he's coming. Makes me too uncomfortable.
Re. Door Prises and Brian's wuss form letter: No calipers unless:

a ) You guys stop teasing me about my salmon shirt.
b ) Brant gives me one of his "Fabulous" backrubs again! wub.gif

Now knock it off! huh.gif
Eric_Shea
Notice in this pic...... Contrary to Ron's Rules, Eric fell face first, AND is wearing the pink salmon shirt

And hello Mr. Fancypants... the shirt was picked to match the ambiance of the surrounding red rock landscape. I doubt if a Brut like you could put together such a fabulous coordinated pallet. Jealous! gayfight.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 11 2006, 03:08 PM) *

Notice in this pic...... Contrary to Ron's Rules, Eric fell face first, AND is wearing the pink salmon shirt

And hello Mr. Fancypants... the shirt was picked to match the ambiance of the surrounding red rock landscape. I doubt if a Brut like you could put together such a fabulous coordinated pallet. Jealous! gayfight.gif

Oh SHEET, it's Shea everyone split..... av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Don't make me post bits and pieces of your form letter Munday!

Talk about gay av-943.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 04:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 11 2006, 03:08 PM) *

Oh SHEET, it's Shea everyone split..... av-943.gif

Uhhhhh...split is a bad word to use when associated with "Splitcheeks Shea".
TINCAN914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 11 2006, 03:21 PM) *

Don't make me post bits and pieces of your form letter Munday!

Talk about gay av-943.gif

Yours should have been on lacey pink paper.. No really you can pull the whole pink thing off.. gayfight.gif poke.gif
GTeener
I had so much fun at my first WCC in PDX that I want to try to make it to this year's RRC smile.gif Hopefully I can get some more time away from the pesky day-job wink.gif

And then I need to get an oil cooler setup. I was running 260 in OR ohmy.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 03:53 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 10:50 AM) *

Planned Events (so far): In no particular order

Friday Night Meet n Greet and BBQ in the hotel parking lot and/or pool jsharp.gif
Saturday Night Dinner on the River chowtime.gif
Scenic drives of National Parks driving.gif
DRINKING drunk.gif

back on topic guys. we don't want to scare away the first timers. smile.gif

agree.gif
beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif Did someone say beer? piratenanner.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 03:53 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 10:50 AM) *

Planned Events (so far): In no particular order

Friday Night Meet n Greet and BBQ in the hotel parking lot and/or pool jsharp.gif
Saturday Night Dinner on the River chowtime.gif
Scenic drives of National Parks driving.gif
DRINKING drunk.gif

Probably already have...
SharonG
Ok, sort of off topic but....

How many RRC goers are thinking about bringing young kids? I'm *hoping* to bring my 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son this year... maybe we can work out a kidsitting deal. Both kids have gone to a 2 day babysitting safety class.

Nothing 100% certain at this point, just trying to figure out if parents would be interested and/or comfortable with my kids (or other participants kids!) babysitting so all parents can participate in the afterhoursparkinglotextraveganacelebrations!
MoveQik
No wife or child for RRC. As soon as I told my wife that Vegas i "might" be on the table for WCC she quickly said THAT would be her first event. But I like the idea of sitters at events! smilie_pokal.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 06:26 PM) *

No wife or child for RRC. As soon as I told my wife that Vegas i "might" be on the table for WCC she quickly said THAT would be her first event. But I like the idea of sitters at events! smilie_pokal.gif

Looks like the same boat here.. Imight bring my 12 yr old son, will see. He will be in school, new school, etc so I'm not sure if I will pull him out or not..
brant
Hey guys....

I just got a wonderful offer from the clubs own DR evil!

he is going to join as one of our sponsors!
I believe we are going to be offered a lovely set of the special new CV bolts...!!!

awesome!!!!!
Ferg
QUOTE(SharonG @ Jul 11 2006, 07:22 PM) *

How many RRC goers are thinking about bringing young kids? I'm *hoping* to bring my 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son this year... maybe we can work out a kidsitting deal. Both kids have gone to a 2 day babysitting safety class.

Nothing 100% certain at this point, just trying to figure out if parents would be interested and/or comfortable with my kids (or other participants kids!) babysitting so all parents can participate in the afterhoursparkinglotextraveganacelebrations!

I think Christine may come if she had some free time and someone she trusted to watch Hudson. clap56.gif I'll talk to her about it and we'll call you.

Ferg
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 11 2006, 06:55 PM) *

QUOTE(SharonG @ Jul 11 2006, 07:22 PM) *

I think Christine may come if she had some free time and someone she trusted to watch Hudson. clap56.gif I'll talk to her about it and we'll call you.

Ferg

I call dibs on the girl. you can have Nick watch hudson. biggrin.gif

MoveQik
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 08:04 PM) *

I call dibs on the girl. biggrin.gif

Must.....resist......joke....... ph34r.gif
Eric_Shea
How many RRC goers are thinking about bringing young kids?

The brats be coming...
SLITS
Unca Slits will be happy to take care of the kids, ... piratenanner.gif Yaaaargh...........he will!
Toast

Plan on your stomach hurting for the rest of the weekend, and maybe into the next week. Not from drinkin to much, but from laughing so hard that it really does hurt. av-943.gif (insert tears rolling down eyes and pee pee dance smilie)
Toast
Could we start a CA/NV caravan?

Since my co-pilot from last year will not be attending, I would like to caravan with someone to help me push.......um hum........I mean to give me moral support.......no, that's not right either.........to give me a ride to Moab from my break-down point.
driving.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
LuckieO
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 5 2006, 12:44 PM) *

*** HOTEL INFO ***

It is the same hotel as last year, but better smile.gif
New owners have upgraded the furniture, bedding, carpet, and breakfast chowtime.gif

Does this mean that Joe O/Series 9 is allowed back into the hotel? Makes me think yes! laugh.gif
LuckieO
[/quote]

But, that shiite is why I will be there!!!

drunk.gif
brant
Luckie,

ha... when I greg told me that the hotel was under new ownership...
thats the first thought that crossed my mind too..

ha...

"yeah, Joe and Lauren can stay at the hotel!"

ha...

brant
BMartin914
QUOTE(LuckieO @ Jul 11 2006, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 5 2006, 12:44 PM) *

*** HOTEL INFO ***

It is the same hotel as last year, but better smile.gif
New owners have upgraded the furniture, bedding, carpet, and breakfast chowtime.gif

Does this mean that Joe O/Series 9 is allowed back into the hotel? Makes me think yes! laugh.gif

Did something happen last year that I'm not aware of? confused24.gif

I do remember you guys weren't staying at the hotel...I thought that was by choice.

I must have gone to bed too early...
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 12 2006, 07:24 AM) *

I do remember you guys weren't staying at the hotel...I thought that was by choice.

chatsmiley.gif

poke.gif

mad.gif

boid.gif

huh.gif call me.gif

busted_cop.gif

sad.gif

drunk.gif

Or something like that smile.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 12 2006, 07:43 AM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 12 2006, 07:24 AM) *

chatsmiley.gif

poke.gif

mad.gif

boid.gif

huh.gif call me.gif

busted_cop.gif

sad.gif

drunk.gif

Or something like that smile.gif

That good huh? Damn shame I missed that!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 12 2006, 08:31 AM) *

I think it had cooled off by then, so you had probably gone inside to get a jacket
av-943.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 12 2006, 08:39 AM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 12 2006, 08:31 AM) *

I think it had cooled off by then, so you had probably gone inside to get a jacket
av-943.gif

Went inside to...well...go to sleep...

alfred.gif
GaroldShaffer
I wish we could make this event, but to far for us. Is there going to be shirts? If so I would gladly order 1 or 2 to help support the cause.
WRX914
Holy shit!

I am going to commit to an event! I am coming for sure, as my teener will be complete and driving in less than three weeks!!!! boldblue.gif hopefully the Mrs. will be with me as well! John, want to make the drive with me? I want to see how the suby stacks up against the six.

driving.gif

Keith

brant
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jul 12 2006, 01:04 PM) *

Holy shit!

I am going to commit to an event! I am coming for sure, as my teener will be complete and driving in less than three weeks!!!! boldblue.gif hopefully the Mrs. will be with me as well! John, want to make the drive with me? I want to see how the suby stacks up against the six.

driving.gif

Keith

Keith,
make your hotel reservation
expect event fee's to be similar to last year.
last year was $70 a person

itsa914,
dang would love to have you.
understand the distance thing...
but if you change your mind.......

brant
SLITS
Hah..... I be sleeping puking inside. I have a room ..... nanner, nanner, nanner...

An open invitation to share to all women 8 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy.... makes me nonevermind.drooley.gif

PS...I am a warm cuddly teddy bear when I'm drunk and a really nice guy when I'm sober!
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 12 2006, 11:22 AM) *

Hah..... I be sleeping puking inside. I have a room ..... nanner, nanner, nanner...

An open invitation to share to all women 8 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy.... makes me nonevermind.drooley.gif

PS...I am a warm cuddly teddy bear when I'm drunk and a really nice guy when I'm sober!

av-943.gif
Ron I believe there are a great number of wild sheep in Moab..... sheeplove.gif av-943.gif
Cool two more people joining the group!!! jsharp.gif drunk.gif
WRX914
All booked!

piratenanner.gif
beer3.gif
barf.gif
smoke.gif
driving.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jul 12 2006, 11:29 AM) *

All booked!

piratenanner.gif
beer3.gif
barf.gif
smoke.gif
driving.gif

Cool!! piratenanner.gif
Maybe we should start keeping tabs ( a list) on those who have reserved a room?

Howard
I'm booked. Just noticed that Saturday is Rosh Hashanah.

Happy New Year! First round on me (I will hate myself later for this)
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 12 2006, 12:54 PM) *

Not if Neverland shows up stocked with the appropriate Team Narp consumables, but bring lots of money anyway......FRIDAY NITE DRINKS ON HOWIE!
brant
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 12 2006, 01:54 PM) *

AWESOME!!!
not only the 1st round, but more importantly that your coming!
I think we will have to come up with some slightly used ferrarri parts now as door prizes or awards.

brant
TINCAN914
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 12 2006, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 12 2006, 01:54 PM) *

AWESOME!!!
not only the 1st round, but more importantly that your coming!
I think we will have to come up with some slightly used ferrarri parts now as door prizes or awards.

brant

First Ron and now Howard steps up??!!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif kewl... What abour Toast? She sounded commited. Now if you can convince Joe and Aaron and any of the others from California, this could be a great turn out!!! How about some Poker on Friday??? Watch what you say Ron... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.