RRC 06 is coming.
put it on your calendar right away!

can't wait to see everyone again
If you didn't make it last year you really really missed out
here is a sample:
TROJANMAN
*** HOTEL INFO ***

We currently have 25 rooms reserved at THE AARCHWAY INN
Please make sure to tell them you are with 914club (this is important, in case we need to add more rooms to our reservation). You can also ask for "Candy" if you have any problems booking the room at a discount.
It is the same hotel as last year, but better smile.gif
New owners have upgraded the furniture, bedding, carpet, and breakfast chowtime.gif
Eric, they may even have new bathroom floors for you to lay on. biggrin.gif

This year's rate is only $5 more than last year and is set at $85 a night for a 2 queen room.

I also requested reserve parking for our group driving.gif

A registration fee for the event has not been established yet, but last year's fee basically covered food for the entire trip, with a little left over for a local moab charity. smile.gif

Here is a pic from last year's A/X course biggrin.gif

and of course, the Official Picture Thread
BMartin914
It's time for all of you folks that saw the pictures last year and said "I can't miss it next year - I'll be there" to put it on your calendars.

Bigger and better every year. That is the goal...

smilie_pokal.gif
Toast
My car is almost square.
Gint
I'm definitely in for that! It should be fun especially this year since I have a 914! driving.gif
Brew
I just went thru last year's picture thread, I'm IN! Same accomodations as last year?
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 3 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Here is a pic from last year's A/X course biggrin.gif

and of course the Official Picture Thread

Do we go up that rock, or down it? If we go down it I'm in... I don't believe my car could make it up...
I'm in though...

BMartin914
To the top! icon_bump.gif
MoveQik
I'm officially in(read as my wife gave me the ok) biggrin.gif

My car should be MUCH more fun to drive this year... burnout.gif

Hopefully we'll have everyone from last year and a bunch of new faces.
TINCAN914
Just looked at the pictures from last year. Amazing pictures.... Looked like a great time, lookin forward to it.. piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ May 4 2006, 06:34 AM) *

agree.gif
Ferg

I'm officially in(read as my wife gave me the ok) biggrin.gif

My car should be MUCH more fun to drive this year... burnout.gif

great, now I'm gonna have to chase you down Hwy 128 at night blink.gif driving.gif

Ferg
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ May 4 2006, 07:43 AM) *

agree.gif

We should certainly have more 914's this year. Waide has one,
Gint and I will have one there, ben?, brant has a driver now, 5 or 6 new Colorado/Wyoming guys, My dad will have his new 914 from California, etc.

This will be awesome! beer3.gif
StratPlayer
Count me in as well, looking forward to it. boldblue.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 4 2006, 08:50 AM) *

brant has a driver now

When did this happen? What did you get Brant?
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 4 2006, 07:50 AM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ May 4 2006, 07:43 AM) *

agree.gif

We should certainly have more 914's this year. Waide has one,
Gint and I will have one there, ben?, brant has a driver now, 5 or 6 new Colorado/Wyoming guys, My dad will be in a caravan from California, etc.

This will be awesome! beer3.gif

I'm driving mine...though Mike won't believe it until he sees it. wink.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 4 2006, 08:18 AM) *

QUOTE(BMartin914 @ May 4 2006, 08:15 AM) *

I'm driving mine...though Mike won't believe it until he sees it. wink.gif

what if it's cold? av-943.gif

IPB Image
jsteele22
QUOTE(Brew @ May 3 2006, 04:01 PM) *

Same accomodations as last year?

We definitely gotta book that same place where we we had Friday night dinner (and the birthday party.) It was unreal.

Oh, and I'm in.
jsteele22
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 5 2006, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(jsteele22 @ May 5 2006, 08:47 AM) *

Oh, and I'm in.

what power plant will you be sporting this year?

Uh, can I get back to you in early September ? At least I can promise : 4 cylinders firing, no projectiles. And this time I'll be the legal owner.
Ferg
QUOTE(jsteele22 @ May 5 2006, 09:58 AM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 5 2006, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(jsteele22 @ May 5 2006, 08:47 AM) *

Oh, and I'm in.

what power plant will you be sporting this year?

Uh, can I get back to you in early September ? At least I can promise : 4 cylinders firing, no projectiles. And this time I'll be the legal owner.

that's all good, but will you still be sporting your award? clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif
brant
Hey ferg..
I never realized last year how good a paint match that is for steve/your car.....

maybe you need to buy that from jeff as a spare?

brant
AZ914
I think this will motivate me to get an external oil cooler done. I'd really like to make it this year!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(AZ914 @ May 24 2006, 07:24 AM) *

I think this will motivate me to get an external oil cooler done. I'd really like to make it this year!

just take a look at the pictures from last year. that should be motivation enough biggrin.gif
with your car, we'll have two malaga red cars for sure.
and you'll have more than a few AZ people to caravan with...........

Now get to work on that cooler burnout.gif
AZ914
Yes sir!! Go big-bumpered-malagas! Anyways, I just went thru all 21 pages of pics. It looked like a great time!

Anyone know if the planners are going to do the same route or mix it up a bit?
shelby/914
I'm in, running car or not. Might even do truck and trailer in case someone needs a ride home boldblue.gif
ThinAir
I'm tentatively in. I definitely want to be there, it's just too soon to be able to say for sure. Last year was a blast!
VegasRacer
driving.gif
MoveQik
Can't wait!
rickyhgarcia
Just went through 21 pages of pictures of last year´s activities...

Fun people...awesome cars....beautifull scenery...what more can be asked for?

I wish I could make it....
Gint
I wouldn't miss it for nuttin! And this year I should have a 914 to drive too.

driving.gif

burnout.gif
BMartin914
BEEEAAAAAUUUUTIFUL!!!! wub.gif

Can't wait!
TROJANMAN
*** HOTEL INFO ***

We currently have 25 rooms reserved at THE AARCHWAY INN
Please make sure to tell them you are with 914club (this is important, in case we need to add more rooms to our reservation). You can also ask for "Candy" if you have any problems booking the room at a discount.
It is the same hotel as last year, but better smile.gif
New owners have upgraded the furniture, bedding, carpet, and breakfast chowtime.gif
Eric, they may even have new bathroom floors for you to lay on. biggrin.gif

This year's rate is only $5 more than last year and is set at $85 a night for a 2 queen room.

I also requested reserve parking for our group driving.gif

I will post this at the beginning of this thread as well smile.gif
brant
Just made my reservation for 2 nights!

brant
BMartin914
QUOTE(brant @ Jul 5 2006, 01:03 PM) *

Just made my reservation for 2 nights!

brant

The man wastes no time!

I think we need to hold their feet to the fire this year and get them to rope off the lower parking area for us. I have a feeling the crowd is going to be larger this year and if a few people tow...we're gonna need room.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Jul 5 2006, 01:58 PM) *

The man wastes no time!

I think we need to hold their feet to the fire this year and get them to rope off the lower parking area for us.

so what are you waiting for? you have no choice but to go, may as well make your reservations now biggrin.gif

and did you miss the part about reserved parking idea.gif smile.gif

Brant, maybe you could spam this info to your 914 list form RMR.
BMartin914
I'll do it eventually...

IIRC, they were supposed to reserve us a parking spot last year. That did not happen. See where I'm going with this?
McMark
There's a good chance I'll be attending this year. boldblue.gif
brant
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 10 2006, 03:02 AM) *

There's a good chance I'll be attending this year. boldblue.gif

That would be awesome!!!

brant
TINCAN914
Ok my room is booked.....
Lokking forward to it... beerchug.gif

Greg / Brant,

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, I got the time.... piratenanner.gif
StratPlayer
It won't be long till this happens, I can't wait.. piratenanner.gif
TROJANMAN
For those of you who have signigicant others on the fence about coming................My wife is planning on hiking on Saturday. Car stuff does not thrill her, so she will be spending the day outdoors. there will be plenty of room in her support vehicle to carry all of those interested. (in case some of you only come in one car) biggrin.gif

i'm thinking she will be hiking to Delicate Arch cool_shades.gif
TINCAN914
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

Just a thought....
I was reading some of the comments from WCC, and it appears that there are a number of people that were not able to attend, that are considering attending the RRC in September. piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif If your coming the sooner you can book your rooms the better. This will allow us (TROJANMAN) to reserve another block of rooms for the event. Come one come all !!!!! drunk.gif
SLITS
I ain't coming.....jes breathin' hard
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 11 2006, 10:29 AM) *

I ain't coming.....jes breathin' hard

av-943.gif You would... I knew the moment I wrote it, I was asking for trouble..av-943.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jul 11 2006, 10:50 AM) *

Planned Events (so far):

Friday Night Meet n Greet and BBQ in the hotel parking lot and/or pool jsharp.gif
Saturday Night Dinner on the River chowtime.gif
Scenic drives of National Parks driving.gif
DRINKING drunk.gif

Will there be drunk.gif Friday night? I hope !! Not the the point of barf.gif but drunk.gif just the same...
MoveQik
QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 12:14 PM) *

Will there be drunk.gif Friday night? I hope !! Not the the point of barf.gif but drunk.gif just the same...

You're kidding, right?? Of course there will be plenty of drunk.gif and perhaps some barf.gif but such is life....... biggrin.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(AZ914 @ May 24 2006, 08:24 AM) *

Oil cooler parts are in transit.

I'm so there... driving.gif

beer3.gif
WaideS
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(bmunday @ Jul 11 2006, 12:14 PM) *

You're kidding, right?? Of course there will be plenty of drunk.gif and perhaps some barf.gif but such is life....... biggrin.gif

I hate it when people can't drink in moderation happy11.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Jul 11 2006, 01:05 PM) *

Oil cooler parts are in transit.

I'm so there... driving.gif

beer3.gif

Jason,

I think I am planning on heading to Flagstaff on Thursday and staying there Thursday night. Leave for Moab first thing on Friday morning from there. It worked well last year. I'm guessing it will be me, WaideS, Ernie(ThinAir914) at a minimum. Perhaps some others will join as we get closer. It is 8 hours from Scottsdale to Moab if you make good time. As it gets closer we'll get a group together. Look forward to meeting some of the Tucson group.
AZ914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Jul 11 2006, 01:10 PM) *
Jason,

I think I am planning on heading to Flagstaff on Thursday and staying there Thursday night. Leave for Moab first thing on Friday morning from there. It worked well last year. I'm guessing it will be me, WaideS, Ernie(ThinAir914) at a minimum. Perhaps some others will join as we get closer. It is 8 hours from Scottsdale to Moab if you make good time. As it gets closer we'll get a group together. Look forward to meeting some of the Tucson group.

Michael,

I was thinking along those same lines (re: Thurs to Flag). Tucson to Moab be far in a teener. blink.gif I hoped to caravan with you and the rest of the PHX guys so count me in! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.