Full Version: Show us what you got!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
JoeSharp
QUOTE(6freak @ Feb 2 2009, 09:32 AM) *

QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Jan 31 2009, 09:41 AM) *

He who dies with the most toys wins!!!! piratenanner.gif

I might not win but I'm not coming in last !!!!!! w00t.gif

he who dies with the most toys is still died.......... and now your wifes new boyfriend gets to play with it all

I always say "He who plays with the most Toys wins."
Cheapsnake
I swore off British cars forever...until this TR8 came along. A barn find with 32k on the clock. This is where I fell in love with the Rover 3.5L all-aluminum V8 that's going into my current project (if I can ever find an end to the rust).
IPB Image

My namesake (Cheapsnake, get it?). Factory Five with 351 Windsor putting out 440HP. Overpowered, stiflingly hot, rides like a skateboard, hurts your ears... I LOVE IT!
IPB Image

ssstikircr
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 1 2009, 10:20 PM) *

Here is one of my newest toys:

COOL Duck! Boy, I still remember the 1st time I touched knee hanging corners. That was a bad ass day!!! aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif
ericread
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 1 2009, 10:20 PM) *

Click to view attachment

So technically is that a red duck or a white duck???

BTW: Sweet ride aktion035.gif
ConeDodger
[/quote]COOL Duck! Boy, I still remember the 1st time I touched knee hanging corners. That was a bad ass day!!! aktion035.gif piratenanner.gif
[/quote]
ssstikircr,
You have a batch of pretty cool cars and we have to live within a few blocks of each other. I recognize some of the scenery in your pics. I am on Winding Way by the Post Office...
drew365
I have two that are worth posting.
'69 Ferrari 365GT #12751. I've owned it for 22 years.
Click to view attachment

'99 Boxster Spec Racer
Click to view attachment
ssstikircr
[You have a batch of pretty cool cars and we have to live within a few blocks of each other. I recognize some of the scenery in your pics. I am on Winding Way by the Post Office...
[/quote]

I'm on the other side of Madison not too far from Bella Vista High.
smg914
Everyone knows I've got this car but I'm always happy to post another photo.
1974 Lotus Europa Special JPS
ConeDodger
[quote name='ssstikircr' date='Feb 3 2009, 01:06 PM' post='1129648']
[You have a batch of pretty cool cars and we have to live within a few blocks of each other. I recognize some of the scenery in your pics. I am on Winding Way by the Post Office...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ahh! Over off Kenneth. nice nieghborhood. We have to get together. I am a Datsun guy too! I just came in from firing and warming up my 240Z... I have seen that 510 before somewhere... Do you know Chris Moore? Henry from the old Motorsports Dynamics?

If your up for tacos tonight, see the Taco Tuesday thread.
ConeDodger
My Z before paint and spoiler. The interior is still not in. Brand new, on the shelf in the garage. Gotta get to that!
41ghost
Click to view attachment

'79' Vespa P 200e, with california side car .
Jerry
here is my sons 73 bus and my 70 bug
Jerry
...and my 912E
ssstikircr
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 3 2009, 04:43 PM) *
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Feb 3 2009, 01:06 PM) *
You have a batch of pretty cool cars and we have to live within a few blocks of each other. I recognize some of the scenery in your pics. I am on Winding Way by the Post Office...
Ahh! Over off Kenneth. nice nieghborhood. We have to get together. I am a Datsun guy too! I just came in from firing and warming up my 240Z... I have seen that 510 before somewhere... Do you know Chris Moore? Henry from the old Motorsports Dynamics?

If your up for tacos tonight, see the Taco Tuesday thread.

Yup exactly.... Sorry I can not make it tonight but maybe this weekend. You are welcome to come by any time. I have my brothers 70 240z with a 302 V8 here you can check out as well as the 914 I picked up.
Nick
Some Pics of the Defender 110 In Africa. Love this truck TDI desiel and large Tank gives two days of driving range or 30 mpg slogging through the dirt roads. Also have a 911 no pics of that at work.

Good Bridge

Click to view attachment

Lunch Break after the Bridge in the dry season

Click to view attachment

Lunch Break in the Rainy Season. This is after ~4 hours of dirt roads

Click to view attachment
mudfoot76
Click to view attachment

Me in my MINI, zooming through the Keyhole at Mid-Ohio last summer.
Carlitos Way
QUOTE(L8KTAHO @ Jan 28 2009, 03:30 PM) *

1986 Fiat X19!! For SALE!!!$$$$$$

Wow.. I used to have one... er, two.. I mean three. Black 78 (bad repaint, originally metallic blue), Orange 77 (college car, with white interior), and 74 motor donor for 77.

I loved that little car.
driving.gif
dlo914
Here's my previous cars:
Two 74' 914s.
IPB Image
1989 Toyota Corolla GTS
IPB Image
seanery
QUOTE(siverson @ Feb 2 2009, 01:20 AM) *

I'm not a big monster fan, but that's just sick!

Here's my 907.
orange914
good to see alot of mustang appriciation here. this is my barn find 67' gta s code i found in 1988 (it had been stolen from the original owner in 79', engine blown and sitting ever since). it saw the road for the first time this summer. thumb3d.gif
Click to view attachment
Kargeek
Click to view attachmentI just picked up a new 550...my excuse-trying to help the economy!
GTeener
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Jan 28 2009, 10:29 AM) *

I SOOO want this Mini!
seanery
QUOTE(orange914 @ Feb 5 2009, 04:46 PM) *

This has got to be my absolute #1 favorite Mustang body style - wow, thats gorgeous!!!
GTeener
driving-girl.gif cheer.gif
dlo914
GTeener, nice NSX! Heeltoe914 also has one, but an early pop-up headlight generation and it's also supercharged.
nsr-jamie
This is the get around car for the family...surprisingly roomy inside and fully loaded, safe and great on gas...our little Nissan Cube in gulf blue

IPB Image

The other is my Honda NSR250R SP vintage MotoGP replica grey market bike, this thing is fast and light.....lots of fun !!IPB Image
ssstikircr
The other is my Honda NSR250R SP vintage MotoGP replica grey market bike, this thing is fast and light.....lots of fun !!IPB Image

Now were talking ... That thing is BAD ASS!!!! aktion035.gif One of my dream bikes is a Lucky Strike Gamma. 500cc's of pure raw 2-stroke power.
pray.gif
So.Cal.914

Yup, that is bad ass. drooley.gif
turboman808
Everyones got some cool toys. The defender, vespa and VW van are all really sweet.
GTeener
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Feb 5 2009, 08:04 PM) *

GTeener, nice NSX! Heeltoe914 also has one, but an early pop-up headlight generation and it's also supercharged.

Ya, it's because of HeelToe that my dad bought this one beer.gif
It's supercharged too. Schweet drive! SOOO Glad he lets me drive it whenever I need my zoom zoom fix driving-girl.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(GTeener @ Feb 6 2009, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(dlo914 @ Feb 5 2009, 08:04 PM) *

Ya, it's because of HeelToe that my dad bought this one beer.gif
It's supercharged too. Schweet drive! SOOO Glad he lets me drive it whenever I need my zoom zoom fix driving-girl.gif

I Love It. biggrin.gif
johnnie5
Yeah, I just sold this beautiful VFR to finance the 5 lug conversion, McMark motor/2.0 ssi Bursch etc. sad.gif I miss her...
arvcube
here's my people mover..
IPB Image
Ass shot
IPB Image
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE(arvcube @ Feb 7 2009, 07:42 AM) *

here's my people mover..

Live people, or dead ones??? confused24.gif happy11.gif confused24.gif
LeNoah
Click to view attachment2008 Carrera S. Midnight Blue/Natural leather.

QUOTE(Rick_Eberle @ Feb 6 2009, 12:49 PM) *

QUOTE(arvcube @ Feb 7 2009, 07:42 AM) *

here's my people mover..

Live people, or dead ones??? confused24.gif happy11.gif confused24.gif

abbott295
I'm going to try to learn to post pictures.

1975 BMW 1502
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This car also belongs in the 'teeners aren't the only cars that rust' thread.
Click to view attachment
abbott295
Wow! I actually did it!

1992 Nissan NX.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I've always liked small, fun cars. The first car I ever owned: 1968 BMW 1600. A picture of a picture I just found.
Click to view attachment

And my second car.
Click to view attachment

1955 Mercedes 190SL. One that got away.
ssstikircr
This is for you old school bike lovers... Here is a cafe racer that I built from an old Yamaha XS400. aktion035.gif
Click to view attachment
seanery
Nice bike! I'd like to do an old BSA or Norton one day, but that's bitchin'
championgt1
agree.gif NICE!!!
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(seanery @ Feb 9 2009, 07:29 PM) *

Nice bike! I'd like to do an old BSA or Norton one day, but that's bitchin'

agree.gif

I wanted to do a Royal Enfield, didn't happen, I bought a 914 instead.

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
just got it and it is mid engined!

Click to view attachment
smg914
Wow, that is beautiful George. Be careful, as you know that car is freekin' fast. Zero to 60 in 3.6 seconds and a top speed of 204 mph. And it's in arrest me red.
914pwer
this is my 55 bug. I bought it from the first owner who had it in a barn for 25 years
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
So.Cal.914
Ohhh...Fuch you George. biggrin.gif Careful
johnnie5
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 10 2009, 02:43 PM) *

just got it and it is mid engined!

Click to view attachment

jerkit.gif smoke.gif I think I need a tissue...
scotty b
QUOTE(914pwer @ Feb 10 2009, 03:15 PM) *

this is my 55 bug. I bought it from the first owner who had it in a barn for 25 years
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Nice find. What's the deal with those external " semaphores " ? Are they just an aftermarket add on light or are they some sort of O.E. euro device ?
ssstikircr
I wanted to do a Royal Enfield, didn't happen, I bought a 914 instead.

Click to view attachment
[/quote]

If anyone is interested I think I have a line on a Royal Enfield. Send me a PM and I will try and get some more info.
914pwer
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 10 2009, 04:16 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
[quote name='914pwer' post='1132486' date='Feb 10 2009, 03:15 PM']
this is my 55 bug. I bought it from the first owner who had it in a barn for 25 years[/quote]

Nice find. What's the deal with those external " semaphores " ? Are they just an aftermarket add on light or are they some sort of O.E. euro device ?
[/quote]
Thanks
the "semaphores" is called "mouse ears " in Sweden and are aftermarket they replaced the originals for better visibillity
the reason i have them is that i have converted to 12volt and my semaphores is still 6volt I havent had the time to fix it yellowsleep[1].gif bs.gif rolleyes.gif
flippa
Hey Mark

Is that a 1935 Chevy Master Deluxe? (on page 5 posted by marks914)

My dad had one just like it when I was a kid. He bought it for $400, and it was a complete car. I used to drive it around the block, (probably clocked a few hundred miles on the circle where we lived) but never officially got her on the road. I spent many afternoons with my old man tinkering around with it, but it was one of those projects that never quite got finished.

He sold it to a guy that let it rot next to his house for too many years. F-ing tool never moved it after he got it back to his house. It used to kill me to drive by & see it sitting outside deteriorating over the years. God I wish I had bought it back from the a-hole!

I will see if I can find some pictures of it.

Nice to see that there is still one out there getting shown some love. Awesome car!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.