Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us what you got!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Root_Werks
QUOTE(shredtherad @ Jul 29 2022, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 29 2022, 09:22 AM) *

Here is a rare bird… 1973 with 2900 documented miles and automatic smile.gif one owner…. Just out of storage since 1981.

That is a sweet rig! Also, that mountain bike! Rad.

I got to see this Scout in person, it's a time capsule! Grew up with my Dad's 1981 Scout II for 25+ years. What great rigs, tanks with tires basically.

@jett - hopefully you still have it
Root_Werks
My 2003 Mexi-Bug.

Friend of mine (RIP) helped me buy it in 2004. He also had one and knew how to get them legally into the US. It's spent most of it's life in storage or just sitting around. The past two years I've swapped out for a Berg 5spd trans and upped the 1.6 to a 1.7. It uses the 2000 era VW Digifant fuel injection which is really nice.

Beach914
Click to view attachment
burton73
My 1986.5 928 44,000 miles original paint. All records for this car

Best Bob B Burton
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ssstikircr
How about a Sport Wagon piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment
wonkipop
QUOTE(steuspeed @ Apr 30 2023, 01:30 AM) *

66 Econoline Pickup
81 VW Scirocco
79 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce Mille Miglia
74 914 2.0 Outlaw

very tasteful ensemble.
really dig the econoline. beautiful.
none of those in aus.

sh$tload of a f sprint veloces down here but. all of them very rusty. biggrin.gif
truckloads of alfa suds and alfa 33s as well. all of them split and shear the metal fair across the front shock towers tearing open the front guards (fenders).
great engines. dubious bodies.
but who am i to talk, owner of a car with the genuine potential to open a hole to hell. beer.gif

seriously stylish cars the sprint veloce.
Jett
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jun 30 2023, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(shredtherad @ Jul 29 2022, 08:33 AM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Jul 29 2022, 09:22 AM) *

Here is a rare bird… 1973 with 2900 documented miles and automatic smile.gif one owner…. Just out of storage since 1981.

That is a sweet rig! Also, that mountain bike! Rad.

I got to see this Scout in person, it's a time capsule! Grew up with my Dad's 1981 Scout II for 25+ years. What great rigs, tanks with tires basically.

@jett - hopefully you still have it

You bet… The Scout sits on the top of a car stacker so that I can look at it all day when working from home.
Ottomotion
Squeaky the Suby converted family adventure rig for the past 15 years...
BuddyV
1988 924SClick to view attachment
BuddyV
Click to view attachment
jhynesrockmtn
Click to view attachment
Olympic 914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(jhynesrockmtn @ Jul 3 2023, 08:22 AM) *

Nice setup!
twistedstang
Here's my 62 Galaxie 500

Click to view attachment
FRUNKenstein
My hooptie fleet, consisting mainly of some of the most unloved cars of all time (914, 928, 996, X1/9)! smilie_pokal.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MotorHouse
Here is what I currently have for fun. An Audi Q5 camera car. Not exactly a 914 but still fun.
I have been looking for a 914 for awhile now. Hope I find one soon.
L-Jet914
I don't have another cool car. But I do have this. 2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe. My daily driver car is boring haha.
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jul 4 2023, 04:33 PM) *

I don't have another cool car. But I do have this. 2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe. My daily driver car is boring haha.

Nice! Novice motorcycle question - what’s up with the double fairing (windshield)? I have never seen that before.
FRUNKenstein
QUOTE(MotorHouse @ Jul 4 2023, 01:24 PM) *

Here is what I currently have for fun. An Audi Q5 camera car. Not exactly a 914 but still fun.
I have been looking for a 914 for awhile now. Hope I find one soon.

Wow, that’s cool! Good luck with your search!
L-Jet914
QUOTE(FRUNKenstein @ Jul 5 2023, 07:00 PM) *

Nice! Novice motorcycle question - what’s up with the double fairing (windshield)? I have never seen that before.

Windshield extension to route air up and over your head. When I am on the bike at freeway speeds, I don't get buffeted at all. I purchased the bike as you see it (now has just over 8k miles). It came with the aftermarket (oem style) tall windshield with extension added. The extension is adjustable depending on the rider.
r_towle
QUOTE(L-Jet914 @ Jul 6 2023, 12:54 AM) *

QUOTE(FRUNKenstein @ Jul 5 2023, 07:00 PM) *

Windshield extension to route air up and over your head. When I am on the bike at freeway speeds, I don't get buffeted at all. I purchased the bike as you see it (now has just over 8k miles). It came with the aftermarket (oem style) tall windshield with extension added. The extension is adjustable depending on the rider.

great idea.
I had a BMW k bike...the top of the windscreen aimed at my face.

parrish911
2012.5 Carrera S. 7MT.Click to view attachment
roundtwo
Click to view attachment
flat4guy
Click to view attachment
BillJ
Other than bicycles just the turbo and trailer
steuspeed
1966 Ford Econoline 170ci I6 3 on the tree. New wheels and redline tires from previous post. Click to view attachment
Puebloswatcop
1925 Model T Roadster. Was built by my father in law who recently passed away. Fun little "grocery getter". He put the steering wheel in just to get by with till he could finish the car, Now I'm torn as wether to replace it.....

Click to view attachment
Bucci
2007 Subaru WRX STI Limited (1 of 200]

Factory small spoiler instead of the high wing, black color calipers instead of gold calipers,, all leather interior with a sunroof.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
r_towle
QUOTE(steuspeed @ Jul 9 2023, 03:52 AM) *

1966 Ford Econoline 170ci I6 3 on the tree.Click to view attachment

No one could ever steal that.
3 on the tree….those were fun
r_towle
QUOTE(Puebloswatcop @ Jul 9 2023, 04:43 PM) *

1925 Model T Roadster. Was built by my father in law who recently passed away. Fun little "grocery getter". He put the steering wheel in just to get by with till he could finish the car, Now I'm torn as wether to replace it.....

Click to view attachment

It’s your turn as the caretaker
Make it better, pass it on when ready

Cars like that are never ending mods
dhuckabay
Just in from the first road trip. Boost Logic 1100hp package with a Stinger carbon fiber body.Click to view attachment
Minerva's 914
Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Jul 9 2023, 07:40 PM) *

Just in from the first road trip. Boost Logic 1100hp package with a Stinger carbon fiber body.Click to view attachment

Wow!
Shivers
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Jul 9 2023, 07:40 PM) *

Nice
dhuckabay
Thanks for the comments. If I had ever known what it would take to put this on the road I would have not done it or gone a different route. Used BBI on a 996, was a much better experience. Will say that the Stinger body draws the crowds.
jagalyn
32 Roadster
Click to view attachment

88 Cabriolet
Click to view attachment

35 farm truck (for sale)
Click to view attachment
fiacra
My love of air cooled VW's was my path to my 914's. In 1984, when I was 18, I bought a 1959 VW ragtop Beetle from a former employee of the head shop I was working at. That was my daily driver for years, and the car I was driving when I met my wife in 1986. It hasn't run in years, but I still have it. I've always intended to restore it, but life, garage space, and a creaky back have convinced me that is unlikely. So....ran across this 1962 ragtop for sale at the California Auto Museum and yesterday it came home with me. It joined my 1967 Karmann Ghia convertible in our garage in Berkeley. Here at our house in Richmond I have my Bumblebee and a pristine 1.8. With four cars I think I have now crossed the line from "enthusiast" to "collector." Thankfully (?) I'm now out of indoor parking sad.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Here's the 1959 in its current condition. Just redid the brakes and have been working on getting the engine running so it can be driven on to a transporter. When warmer weather comes around I'll start trying to find a new steward for it, someone who will actually restore it. A cancer free original California car so it shouldn't be too much a challenge..

Click to view attachment
BillJ
2020 992
Jamie
My 2024 Cayman just recently arrived, the "Silver Bullet," to replace my 2008 Cayman sold to my nephew. aktion035.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(dhuckabay @ Jul 9 2023, 09:40 PM) *

1100 HP, it must fly
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Artfrombama @ Feb 26 2024, 03:28 PM) *

@Artfrombama

Art

ah now i know what to look for at werks on friday, see you there!

Phil
East coaster
1978 Jeep J10 and my 2012 Quigley 4x4 van.

Click to view attachment
sb914
wub.gif love those vans .Ultimate surf vehicle!
ssstikircr
Click to view attachment

My surf ride… For some reason I couldn’t find a pic that had all the birds on it.
jhynesrockmtn
I will be adding this back to the collection in a few months. 83 ROW SC with a built 3.2 motronic, LSD, other track goodies. My son bought this from me a few years ago but he's exiting the military and starting a business later this year so he needs the $$'s. I'll be putting this back to a more comfortable street configuration. Replacing poly bushings with rubber, remove roll bar and put the interior back to stock. Maybe add AC. I'll be selling my GT Tribute and likely my 70 1.7 to make room.

Click to view attachment
fiacra
QUOTE(ssstikircr @ Feb 27 2024, 06:36 AM) *

Click to view attachment

My surf ride… For some reason I couldn’t find a pic that had all the birds on it.

Awesome panel van!!! Love the safari windows.
Artfrombama
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 27 2024, 07:01 AM) *

QUOTE(Artfrombama @ Feb 26 2024, 03:28 PM) *

@Artfrombama

Art

ah now i know what to look for at werks on friday, see you there!

Phil
Looking forward to meeting you! You can bet i'll be checking out the 914's this year!
(I've removed the rocker stripes since that photo, still have the cookies.)
ahklein
I like colors!Click to view attachment
Ottomotion
His n Hers
Keep the motor in the middle sunglasses.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.