Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show us what you got!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
UberElectricEagle
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
wertygrog
My dad has muscle cars and motorcycles up the wazoo, but he's a rich old fart. biggrin.gif

I'm 21 and just got my third car. In this order:

'74 Porsche 914 2.0L (first car, still my DD)
'84 Porsche 944NA Guards Red (Sold sad.gif )
'66 VW Sand Rail named Lobo

The rail is my newest purchase, I built a cammed 2.0L type 4 for it- stupid fast! Best part is that it's street legal! driving.gif

You guys have some epic rides, keep em coming! pray.gif
wayne1234
Here is a couple of our "fun" cars

2000 Audi TT Quattro boost controller, Map bypass, Water Meth Injection aktion035.gif dropped, cross drilled rotors, hawk pads, audio system, Rare Aviator Gray color

Click to view attachment

Here is the Wifes new toy, Slk 350 Green filters, Smart top Module (lets you drop the hardtop convertible from the factory keypad) Euro cubby hole to replace the joke of a cup holder,, and hopefully some more mods this summer... She is a car junky too, and a Bad influence!! I have to be the one to say no more car upgrades for a while,

Click to view attachment

Andyrew
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jan 18 2010, 10:54 PM) *

I dunno if it qualifies as cool, but my daily-driver is fast and reasonably comfortable. I've been really happy with it, but it's now over 10 years old and may get replaced this year if I decide what to get.

IPB Image

Chris, you ever autox/track it? Any mods to it? Looks like one clean S4!!

Heres a pic of my A4 APR stage3

Those that frequent the club paddock are familiar with my ramblings on the car..
Mods galore.. bla bla bla 30mpg, 0-60 4.9, 13.5 1/4 @100mph, 1.04 continuous G's on skidpad, 255awhp. Its my DD and autox toy.

IPB Image

I've also got a ninja 250 streetfighter. No pics of it..
JJ914GT
Just sold this:
Click to view attachment
Now drive around in this:
Click to view attachment
Whilst waiting on this:
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jan 20 2010, 11:40 AM) *

Chris, you ever autox/track it? Any mods to it? Looks like one clean S4!!

Heres a pic of my A4 APR stage3

Those that frequent the club paddock are familiar with my ramblings on the car..
Mods galore.. bla bla bla 30mpg, 0-60 4.9, 13.5 1/4 @100mph, 1.04 continuous G's on skidpad, 255awhp. Its my DD and autox toy.

I've also got a ninja 250 streetfighter. No pics of it..

Nope - it is my daily driver and actually owned and insured by my business so it would not be too brilliant for me to trash it at the track. I have thought about doing it just once though... It is a heavy pig but is a torque monster. I've heard the brakes do not stand up well in heavy track use (?). It has a GIAC chip and a bigger rear swaybar but bone stock otherwise.

Your car looks fun. I definitely buy into the AWD Turbo advantage for certain situations. Like the rainstorms this week.
Andyrew
Ya the brakes dont do to well on the track.. Glazed mine pretty bad doing a couple hot laps with someb7 RS4's at buttonwillow. Just another one of those things to add to the mod list.. Currently its the only thing I havent touched (Drilled and slotted rotors are on.. but we know that makes little difference) as I spend most of my track time on autox's. Some good tires, a balanced setup, the car is pretty quick at an autox..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl3N4G88DM8
DipShit
1970 911T 1971 914 2009 Outback
MoveQik
My new to me, non-narp.

'89 C4

Now with working AC :-)

MoveQik
Booty shot....
904svo
Avanti 904 kit car.

Click to view attachment
jagalyn
Got to have a hotrod with your 914... don't you?
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914xr75
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
1979 930 with subtle Marty mods welder.gif
Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
1969 SS 350 Camaro, I optioned it with lots of stuff; let this one go in 1974 and bought my first 914
Click to view attachment
Larmo63
I just sold this:

Click to view attachment
stevesc_us
Here are my stablematesClick to view attachment
SO.O.C914er
My daily driver hauling my Sunday driver!
reharvey
1969 Mustang Mach1
rgolia
89 targa
Click to view attachment
JOEPROPER
Click to view attachment Air cooled 2 Stroke
mepstein
Besides 914’s I only have bikes. Strategy is the same as I used to do with the 914’s. All three bikes look the same. Wife has no idea how many there are. biggrin.gif

‘74 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport.
One restored
One getting restored
One awaiting restoration
rgalla9146
Mark I never knew such things existed.
3 of them ? !!!!!
Very cool. And beautifully done.
DRPHIL914
nice resurrection thread, I had forgotten about it, wow 9 years!!! remember it being started when I first joined and bought the 914 , never posted in it though I have had about 6 different cars in past 10 years come and go... another 914 project, Audi TT, BMW, 2 boxsters, , nothing quite as cool as most of these super cool cars but I now nave this tooo......
DRPHIL914
'07 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT - sold my boxster back in April and this is the replacement- Ferarri motor, ZF transmission(not the problematic dual-select manual). 0n 30kmiles and its a cream puff- looks like it just came off the show room floor.
scott_in_nh
I don't have room or pockets deep enough for another special interested car, so I stick to bikes for my high performance fix.

sold my hotrodded 99 Buell S3 in March:

Click to view attachment

And bought this 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe:

Click to view attachment
campbellcj
Wow I guess this thread is so old I never posted this car which I got in 2014. 2009 911 Turbo manual coupe. Final year of the Mezger engine in the Turbo. Now has stage2 mods, 550whp/570lbs-ft, and other personalizations but all pretty subtle and returnable to stock.

IPB Image
flipb
I call this one Two Cars, Four Trunks

Click to view attachment
VoPo914
1973 Sports Bug
mmichalik
Here's my other love. I had wanted one of these almost as long as I wanted the 914. She was my daily driver until January of this year when I put her on a non-op so I could start the restoration:

914xr75
72 cb750

Click to view attachment
maxwelj
Click to view attachment
studebakers and Porsches. Who knew!Click to view attachment
JOEPROPER
Another shot. '75 Suzuki Titan.
I like the air cooled 2 strokes. It goes well with my '75 RD400 and '72 H1 Tripple.
TX914
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
RSR 3.4L Tribute

Soon to be switched to blue wheel centers and graphics.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
markhoward
90 Tiuring Coupe
Click to view attachment
markhoward
68 c20
Click to view attachment
markhoward
Dupe
markhoward
got issues..
falcor75
IPB Image

Also got issues, issues such as not quite finished yet. biggrin.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(falcor75 @ Jun 28 2019, 11:23 AM) *

IPB Image

Nice! I've spent a considerable amount of time working on a fairly wild one.

What engine/trans package?
gandalf_025
1990 ZR1 Corvette
Aluminum 4 cam 350. 20,000 miles
Click to view attachment

Wife's 1986 911
twin plug 3.0
Click to view attachment

1979 CBX
Bought new in 1979
Click to view attachment
falcor75
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Jun 28 2019, 07:17 PM) *

QUOTE(falcor75 @ Jun 28 2019, 11:23 AM) *

IPB Image

Nice! I've spent a considerable amount of time working on a fairly wild one.

What engine/trans package?

Volvo five cyl out of an 850 GLT paired with an M90 gearbox from a manual Volvo 960.
Maltese Falcon
Engine bay of the '85 Doka shop truck / 350 sb Chev v8 with G50 5 spd. Picture is sans bumper ¡
Click to view attachment
porschetub
Audi as always for dd,stage 2 remapped 3.0TDI 07 A6 allroad,go's hard for size and bulk...huge torque.,great car just got it.
Click to view attachment
1989 Corrado 1.8 16V ,had this for a while ,very rare car in my country,I have a 2.0 to go in it but haven't decided on that yet.
Click to view attachment
2002 VW transporter 2.5TDI hightop,will be converted to a camper by the end of this year ,slowing collecting conversion parts,going to escape on a big road trip once done after I sell my house.
ConeDodger
Already pictured earlier in an early iteration (I’ve owned it since 1980). She’s getting a new engine this weekend...
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 28 2019, 03:27 PM) *

Already pictured earlier in an early iteration (I’ve owned it since 1980). She’s getting a new engine this weekend...

Nice one Rob aktion035.gif if the new engine is a stroker...we make a Big-tube tri-y header for it thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.