Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
McMark
Homegrown? smoke.gif

Once I get more seals from Porsche, I'll send you guys a modified speedo drive.
RJMII
I'm cutting out a pair of NARP emblems this weekend to donate. (like the one in my sig that Ken took a pic of and sent to me) and two sets of CV bolts with washers.

These should ship out to Brant on Monday, if all goes smoothly this weekend.
Sleepin
Sweet! Thanks Jim, Mark and all of our supporting vendors!

I can assure all of you that this event's awards will top all!!! biggrin.gif
brant
damn.. those NARP emblems sure are pretty!

I've had a sneak peak at the awards
wow.. Eric out did himself
and wow again Jim!

RJMII
Thank you, Brant. biggrin.gif

I've seen a sneek preview of the awards, too... 14.gif 016.gif
brant
weekend bump

jeeperjohn is coming!

brant
Eric_Shea
I propose:

http://climb-utah.com/Moab/moabdino.htm

But then again... I'm just a kid at heart and think this kinds stuff is cool. biggrin.gif

(dirt road alert)
Eric_Shea
Thinking about bringing the "rig" and camping in Arches at Devil's Garden. Any others up for camping?

IPB Image

Sleepin
64 days left! IPB Image
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 7 2010, 03:46 PM) *

Thinking about bringing the "rig" and camping in Arches at Devil's Garden. Any others up for camping?

IPB Image

Not unless it includes room service. chowtime.gif
Eric_Shea
It includes snoring! biggrin.gif

Devils Garden wasn't available so, I'm at Deadhorse Point. Loot sent to Brant today. :trackfees:
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 8 2010, 10:54 AM) *

It includes snoring! biggrin.gif

Devils Garden wasn't available so, I'm at Deadhorse Point. Loot sent to Brant today. :trackfees:

How is the yellow car going to tow that? slap.gif biggrin.gif
Gint
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jul 7 2010, 09:54 AM) *
I propose:

But then again... I'm just a kid at heart and think this kinds stuff is cool. biggrin.gif

(dirt road alert)

Dinosaur cracks?!?! Ron's coming?

I dig camping in Moab. idea.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 8 2010, 04:04 PM) *

I propose:

(dirt road alert)

I hope it snows at least 3' in the campground.
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 8 2010, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Jul 8 2010, 04:04 PM) *

I propose:

(dirt road alert)

I hope it snows at least 3' in the campground.

So it goes over your head?
rick 918-S
Moab is worth a visit or three!
rick 918-S
Great views and good friends.
Sleepin
The recent list of paid attendees:

Jeff Dixon
Michael Pieper
Andy Thonet
Ron Meier, and Slits
Waide
Jason Luurs
Elliot Cannon
Brant (aka: brnat) and Laura
Linda Horne
Mike Ginter
Sharon Ginter
Ken and Pam Lowe
Kent Williams
Rob Sime
Mike Ferguson
Mark
Eric and Valerie
John (jeeperjohn)
Eric Shea
SLITS
Since Moroni Boy is going to show, we'll all have to wear pink salmon shirts with periwinkle lace.
JoeSharp
agree.gif Where's my Pink Tutu.
rick 918-S
I think we should talk Liz and Nico into coming... beerchug.gif beer3.gif biggrin.gif

Ya, My name is not on the list but trust me. Were coming. Sandy has to fly from Denver to India after the event. dry.gif
Sleepin
Glad you and Sandy are going to make it Rick!!! We also have a few that haven't made arrangements yet. I am sure Dean will be there with last year's winning black car. Hopefully we can talk Trevor into bringing the exercise push start machine! beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jul 10 2010, 08:26 PM) *

Glad you and Sandy are going to make it Rick!!! We also have a few that haven't made arrangements yet. I am sure Dean will be there with last year's winning black car. Hopefully we can talk Trevor into bringing the exercise push start machine! beerchug.gif

I keep sending her the pay pal info. She extremely busy right now but she'll get to it. She is averaging about 400 emails a day with back to back daily meetings and two online masters classes... screwy.gif I personally volunteer to push Trevors car all day long. Or send him a starter if he needs one... idea.gif shades.gif

jeeperjohn56
Hey Guys, Are you going to have a t-shirt pre-order done before the event? inquiring minds would like to know and order. John confused24.gif
Sleepin
I would hope so John! IPB Image
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif
Ferg
I'm bringing a pony of this, come early, last year it was gone before dark Friday night beer3.gif

Sleepin
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 23 2010, 04:51 PM) *

I'm bringing a pony of this, come early, last year it was gone before dark Friday night beer3.gif

beer3.gif

You might want to bring two or three this year! beer.gif Good Stuff!

rick 918-S
I need to either pull the transaxle from the Alien and fix it or build one of the other cars I have here.... confused24.gif
brant
Hey stragglers... (Wills!)
were going to order shirts with registration
this means that you need to register a bit earlier since the shirts take almost 3 weeks to get in.

late registrations won't get a shirt if the order has gone out unfortunately.

Please let me know your shirt size with registration and if you've already registered and paid, please let me know also!

brant

brant
ejm
Jen and I will be there beerchug.gif
Sleepin
drunk.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Sweet! It is coming up! ...speaking of which, I need to work on the awards some more! biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
T-SHIRT UPDATE:

Red Rocks Tshirts are FREE to participants IF you register by August 9th.

If you are NOT attending the the event but would like to order a shirt, the cost of the shirt will be $22 shipped. ($17 if you pick up at event)

Deadline to order shirts for non participants and late registrants is August 16th.

If you are currently paid and registered, please PM Brnat your size, or post it here.

Thank you

The Management
:bandito:

Shirts will be HANES BEEFY T's

Back

IPB Image

Front

IPB Image

Ferg, your pink shirt will be $5 extra
TROJANMAN
Just a reminder about hotels.

The host hotel is booked.

The next closest hotel that has available rooms at a reasonable price is The Bowen Hotel. It is letter "C" ON THIS MAP (host hotel is "F"). If you still need a room, I would give them a call.

http://www.bowenmotel.com/

Rooms are $90ish a night.

FYI: The Ramada was $199 a night and the Best Western was $185 a night.

I haven't checked availability in a while...........

Sleepin
We are getting ready....a few things to finish up.....

IPB Image
TravisNeff
Registurd!
Ferg
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Aug 2 2010, 11:44 AM) *

Registurd!

piratenanner.gif
ConeDodger
I am already registered but as it turns out my wife and child would like to go (not really). My wife is the great-great-great grandchild of a Philippine princess and as such is extremely wealthy (not really). This event affords an opportunity for the organizers of RRC to help out this descendant of Philippine royalty. She has been trying to figure out a way to convert her wealth which is in Philippine pesos to American dollars without drawing the attention of the American IRS.

So here is her proposition. She would like to register and not go. She will send you a check for 12 million pesos for which she expects registration for herself and our son and a return USPS money order for $3,000,000,000 (not really). The organizers can keep the excess funds to run their event dry.gif What a deal! How can you pass up this opportunity?

This has been a twist on the Nigerian scam and as such is completely bogus. But the RRC crew got a free bump out of it... biggrin.gif
SLITS
Bumps inflame my hemmoroids ... free or not!
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 2 2010, 05:51 PM) *

Bumps inflame my hemmoroids ... free or not!

Is that why you were dragging your ass on the ground? I thought you were just trying to get rid of the Riverslime.

....I guess that wasn't a donut! chowtime.gif lol-2.gif
TROJANMAN
Just a reminder to get your Registration/Tshirt order in, before the deadline.........August 9th
brant
Jeff Dixon, what size shirt do you want with your registration

Jeff I hope your reading along, does anybody know Jeff's screen name... ?
Socalandy
I'm ready!!! Here's a picture from the RRC 2008 Where the hell is Torrey confused24.gif run
Eric_Shea
What are all those "square" cars doing there? biggrin.gif
Socalandy
stirthepot.gif Your car is the one that looks out of place here.
Sleepin
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 5 2010, 09:20 AM) *

Jeff Dixon, what size shirt do you want with your registration

Jeff I hope your reading along, does anybody know Jeff's screen name... ?

This Jeff?

IPB Image wub.gif

Might make Waide just a tad jealous though. poke.gif
jaminM3
I have attended the last three RRCs, but this year I can't make it due to a 206 mile bicycle ride.

The first two years I didn't bring a 914 and last year I barely brought one and it didn't run most of the time. This year it's running great and I can't make it. mad.gif

Maybe next year I guess...
brant
Ben,

we will miss you
but the bike ride will be a blast too
look for you next year!

brant
Sleepin
QUOTE(jaminM3 @ Aug 6 2010, 02:45 PM) *

I have attended the last three RRCs, but this year I can't make it due to a 206 mile bicycle ride.

The first two years I didn't bring a 914 and last year I barely brought one and it didn't run most of the time. This year it's running great and I can't make it. mad.gif

Maybe next year I guess...

unsure.gif sad.gif That sucks Ben! Hopefully at RRC 11 then! beerchug.gif

brant
I suck at keeping this list up to date..
but more registrations are coming in and I've added on the first page

Bump, because I'm ordering T-shirts tomorrow
please send me an email or PM if your coming and want to get in before the T-shirt deadline!

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.