Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Todd Enlund
Damn. I would be there... but I have a wedding to shoot on the 12th.
SLITS
I've been to Boring ... they don't have weddings there ... they're all cousins and keep swapping back and forth. poke.gif

You're good at Photoslop. Just combine some of the photos you've already taken.
orange914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 13 2010, 02:59 PM) *

On a scale of 1 - 10 what do you think the "pucker factor" is? w00t.gif
This pic kinda looks like a giant elephant w/ a Jeep on his head and blk strips down his trunk. shocked[1].gif

been watchin' this thread (very amusing biggrin.gif )
thought this linky would answer the "pucker factor" question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpbkTncjEOs

p.s. someday i hope to make this event... best wishes to all you wild and crazies
JRust
Okay so I am looking for someone to split a room with. I can either share one you allready have. Or I have one that someone reserved that can't make it. I can take his reservation & would have a bed available for someone. Or I can take an extra bed you currently have open.
Sleepin
QUOTE(orange914 @ Aug 19 2010, 05:42 PM) *

p.s. someday i hope to make this event... best wishes to all you wild and crazies

<best Klumps voice> C'mon Cletus, C'mon! </best Klumps voice> aktion035.gif lol-2.gif
Sleepin
Zipper and Rosalee won't be able to make it this year: sad.gif

IPB Image
lynn478co
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 19 2010, 01:24 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 19 2010, 12:08 PM) *

Okay my flights are all booked! Eric's Wife Val is the coolest damn wife I know (okay except for mine). I am flying in & borrowing her 914 for the event driving.gif . I am flying in a day earlier than expected on thursday. So I will be there thursday night. Anyone have an extra bed that night? I am splitting a room Friday & saturday with Jim.

I am so looking forward to this. Plus I don't need a ride anywhere. I'll be flying from Grand Junction to my thing in Phoenix. Thanks to everyone who offered me rides. You guys are the best. Well a close second to Val aktion035.gif

I was dumped for a pregnant woman??? WTF!

cheer.gif It's ok Wills, I will let you ride in my car, too shades.gif if you really want to.
biggrin.gif
Just so you know, the A/C isn't that great and seats aren't as comfortable as you might be used to wink.gif
.....Oh, and it's missing a few bowties! lol-2.gif

JRust
this is really dragging! Is it September 9th yet confused24.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(lynn478co @ Aug 20 2010, 10:46 AM) *

cheer.gif It's ok Wills, I will let you ride in my car, too shades.gif if you really want to.
biggrin.gif
Just so you know, the A/C isn't that great and seats aren't as comfortable as you might be used to wink.gif

If you weren't preggo....POW! Right to the kisser! slap.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 20 2010, 02:41 PM) *

QUOTE(lynn478co @ Aug 20 2010, 10:46 AM) *

biggrin.gif

If you weren't preggo....POW! Right to the kisser! slap.gif

She isn't preggo in the head Wills, I figured that out a while back! splat.gif lol3.gif smlove2.gif

Time is moving sloooooooow! sad.gif

IPB Image
rick 918-S
Ya, Too slow.... dry.gif
SLITS
IPB Image
76-914
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 19 2010, 06:34 PM) *

Okay so I am looking for someone to split a room with. I can either share one you allready have. Or I have one that someone reserved that can't make it. I can take his reservation & would have a bed available for someone. Or I can take an extra bed you currently have open.

JR - I sent you a pm. I'm in the same boat.
Sleepin
Rick ... looks like you need to HTFU! 20 Days Left! (in other words Hurry the Fuch Up!) wink.gif

My dad is up in Wisconsin visiting family, I should send him your way!
Gint
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 20 2010, 04:16 PM) *
IPB Image
Jeezus...

Wait a sec. Is Waide checking out someone else's woman again? laugh.gif As long as he's not passed out I guess that's his mo. drunk.gif
Sleepin
Looks like Waide was checking you out Gint! wub.gif lol3.gif
SLITS
Wills, LVSteveH, Bandito ..... etc .....

IPB Image

We have rocks ... but they're not red

IPB Image
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 19 2010, 11:38 AM) *

Pretty sure there is a rule about having more than one bald guy in a car at a time. Plus I make bald look good. When those beautiful topless chicks go driving by flirting. Waide would just get left out poke.gif

C'mon............How could you compete with this?Click to view attachment

He even gets intergalactic chicks..........

IPB Image
JRust
Now some might get the idea you are making a slight on Rick. I think he has better taste than that lol-2.gif
Sleepin
What, the alien in the lap thing? No, that alien was not from Rick's planet! lol-2.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 22 2010, 09:18 PM) *

What, the alien in the lap thing? No, that alien was not from Rick's planet! lol-2.gif

He is now. I captured that little sucker and put him to work typing for me on the forum.

Click to view attachment
majkos
"I need more time Captain!"
latest on 914 car-B-Q
Click to view attachment
JRust
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 22 2010, 08:08 PM) *

He is now. I captured that little sucker and put him to work typing for me on the forum.

Click to view attachment

LOL! Well done Rick. she looks like she could rock Waide's world. You should bring her along
Sleepin
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 22 2010, 09:08 PM) *

Click to view attachment

No wonder your posts have not been making sense lately! poke.gif lol-2.gif
SLITS
19 DAYS AND COUNTING DOWN ...... yellowsleep[1].gif
WaideS
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 22 2010, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 19 2010, 11:38 AM) *

Pretty sure there is a rule about having more than one bald guy in a car at a time. Plus I make bald look good. When those beautiful topless chicks go driving by flirting. Waide would just get left out poke.gif

C'mon............How could you compete with this?Click to view attachment

He even gets intergalactic chicks..........

IPB Image

WTF, why all the hate people?

A) This was before "that guy" awards. I would have been a lock at Atomic.

B) My funniest memory from Atomic, was Slit and Howard stuffed into that little rental car
WaideS
QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 21 2010, 01:38 PM) *

IPB Image
Jeezus...

Wait a sec. Is Waide checking out someone else's woman again? laugh.gif As long as he's not passed out I guess that's his mo. drunk.gif

I wasn't checking out Kim, I was merelyy looking away from you and Slits, my eyes were hurting
JRust
QUOTE(WaideS @ Aug 23 2010, 12:21 PM) *

A) This was before "that guy" awards. I would have been a lock at Atomic.

B) My funniest memory from Atomic, was Slit and Howard stuffed into that little rental car

I was just waiting to hear from you idea.gif . LOL couldn't resist a jab here & there. Be good to see you again Waide. Much funner giving you stromberg.gif in person aktion035.gif
brant
in case the seperate thread I posted falls to the bottom of the stack...

Because I'm under contract to pay for the food and vendors, I have to give final numbers to them on the first of the month

So... I need to bug everyone to get your registrations in if you are still planning on going...

and there are a couple of people who haven't paid that I want to prompt too
If I've already worked out a payment discussion with you previously, then your good to go.. just bring cash to the event and know that I'll bill you whether you eat or not if I get billed by the man...

but this thread is really about additional registrations.
if you've been thinking about attending you need to make arraingements so I can order food for you.

Registration deadline is going to be 8/31

can't wait to see you all there!
brant
Gint
QUOTE(WaideS @ Aug 23 2010, 12:21 PM) *
Ooowww... Mr. Sensitive! That's not hate man. We're just trying to get you to dump the alien (chick?) for 10 minutes and make a post. It worked!
SLITS
QUOTE(WaideS @ Aug 23 2010, 12:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Aug 21 2010, 01:38 PM) *

IPB Image
Jeezus...

I wasn't checking out Kim, I was merelyy looking away from you and Slits, my eyes were hurting

I'm glad you were wearing a hat, as I would be blind from the reflection.

You couldn't have been "That Guy" at the Atomic .... you weren't conscious. Mind telling us what was written on your head?

Waide wub.gif
Sleepin
Val's thumb salutes you Waide thumb cutter offer guy! lol-2.gif
SLITS
Whata combo .... a GT molester and a blowup alien doll molester ..... Only to be found at NARP events poke.gif popcorn[1].gif
Sleepin
This coming from the man molester? wink.gif
brant
Waide,
is your wife's name Jen?

As I recall, his head said:
"happy birthday Jen!"

or at least happy birthday to his wife
her birthday was the next morning, and we figured that she would wake up first and this would be her birthday card

you can be sure that Waide wasn't going to be waking up early to surprise her with a card/gift/breakfast in bed.....

brant
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(WaideS @ Aug 23 2010, 11:21 AM) *

Dude, I was totally complimenting you.
You make Alien blow up dolls look good........

SLITS
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 23 2010, 05:23 PM) *

Waide,
is your wife's name Jen?

As I recall, his head said:
"happy birthday Jen!"

or at least happy birthday to his wife
her birthday was the next morning, and we figured that she would wake up first and this would be her birthday card

you can be sure that Waide wasn't going to be waking up early to surprise her with a card/gift/breakfast in bed.....

brant

Do you think that Jen had to wear dark sunglasses while reading it? av-943.gif

Waide, you are now known as "That Guy .... Mr. Sensitive". Your crown has been fabricated and we have super-glue so it won't slip off.

Wait for it now ... it'll come around on the guitar again.
Eric_Shea
If Waide's coming, I'm not bringing Vanessa... blink.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 23 2010, 07:14 PM) *

laugh.gif
WaideS

Don't worry I'll bail the last minute and leave Willis hanging, that's my M.O.
Sleepin
QUOTE(WaideS @ Aug 24 2010, 08:31 AM) *

lol-2.gif

That means Wills will have to find another "man-date"! av-943.gif

MoveQik
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 24 2010, 08:04 AM) *

lol-2.gif

Like that's ever been a problem with all of you tools standing around drunk.
Sleepin
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 24 2010, 11:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 24 2010, 08:04 AM) *

lol-2.gif

Like that's ever been a problem with all of you tools standing around drunk.

If I am still standing that means that I am not that drunk. Either that or it means someone should push me over because I landed that way like a flipped quarter landing on it's edge! drunk.gif
JRust
I just got my room at the Red Rocks Lodge piratenanner.gif . Thanks to Marc who couldn't make it but had reserved a room. Just swapped it to me & we are all set. I love it when a plan comes together biggrin.gif
mojorisen914
I just got my room. Ally and I will be staying at The Gonzo Inn. It's less than 1/2 mile from the lodge.
Planning on bringing a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle too. drunk.gif
Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone.

Brant,
Sending over the monies via Paypal today.
Sleepin
I am about to think creamsicle914.jpg boy is going to be on his own. dumbass.gif lol-2.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 24 2010, 08:08 PM) *

I am about to think creamsicle914.jpg boy is going to be on his own. dumbass.gif lol-2.gif

Yeah, he should have planned better. dumbass.gif How many months has he had to plan ahead for this? stirthepot.gif

poke.gif av-943.gif
Sleepin
Just over two weeks!

IPB Image
SLITS
So, the Saturday drive is to Torrey and back? Remember, the roads are only open between 9 AM and 7 PM. After those hours they hunt you down and make you marry all of the rejects at once.
TROJANMAN
The event is IN Torrey. Didn't you get the memo?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.