Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
76-914
T minus 30 hr's and counting piratenanner.gif
Socalandy
Its finally around the corner aktion035.gif comon Thursday!!!!!!
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 8 2010, 08:17 AM) *

Its finally around the corner aktion035.gif comon Thursday!!!!!!

Socalandy: Are you caravanning with us?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 7 2010, 04:42 PM) *

Opps, a detail I might have overlooked. Do they inforce the front plate law in NV, AZ or UT? It helps with my paranoid schizophrenia if I know these kind of things ahead of time. w00t.gif

Why ask us? Ask the voices. What do they say... blink.gif
Socalandy
who's we? Ron. Toast and linda?

heading for mesquite tomorrow afternoonish

I have too many voices to hear what any of them are saying wacko.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 7 2010, 05:42 PM) *

Opps, a detail I might have overlooked. Do they inforce the front plate law in NV, AZ or UT? It helps with my paranoid schizophrenia if I know these kind of things ahead of time. w00t.gif

No front plates in AZ.
Sleepin
Weekend forecast is cooling down:

SLITS
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 8 2010, 08:33 AM) *

2 PM my shop ... headed out for Mesquite.

Haven't heard a word from Linda.

Caravan consists of me, Rique, 76 914 ... last chance for anyone else to join up ... I ain't waitin' ... my next post will be that I have left.

And if you are part of this ... you ain't goin' thru AZ unless you want to make a 150 mile detour.
AZ914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 8 2010, 08:49 AM) *

Weekend forecast is cooling down:

Looks like perfect driving.gif weather!
Sleepin
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
JRust
Yes! I fly out in 14 hours piratenanner.gif
Eric_Shea
you ain't goin' thru AZ unless you want to make a 150 mile detour

Liar!

Click to view attachment
AZ914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 8 2010, 03:02 PM) *

you ain't goin' thru AZ unless you want to make a 150 mile detour

Liar!

Click to view attachment

That ain't AZ! It's really just part of UT on our side of the border.
Sleepin
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 8 2010, 01:55 PM) *

Yes! I fly out in 14 hours piratenanner.gif

Got someone picking you up? poke.gif av-943.gif
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 8 2010, 09:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Socalandy @ Sep 8 2010, 08:33 AM) *

2 PM my shop ... headed out for Mesquite.

Haven't heard a word from Linda.

Caravan consists of me, Rique, 76 914 ... last chance for anyone else to join up ... I ain't waitin' ... my next post will be that I have left.

And if you are part of this ... you ain't goin' thru AZ unless you want to make a 150 mile detour.

Rick and I will be there before lift off. Should we fill up in Rvsd so we can all roll to the same point or does it matter? T minus 22hr10min
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 8 2010, 03:39 PM) *

Supposedly some idiot wearing nothing but a thong is picking me up bootyshake.gif
majkos
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 8 2010, 03:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 8 2010, 03:39 PM) *

Supposedly some idiot wearing nothing but a thong is picking me up bootyshake.gif

And in PINK! gayfight.gif
majkos
Pizza!? WTF.gif

Testing,testing tes..(burp) 'ng

Click to view attachment
Eric_Shea
El "Jimador"? That probably cost more than that 914! lol3.gif
Sleepin
A man has to have his priorities!
majkos
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 8 2010, 06:49 PM) *

A man has to have his priorities!

OH I DO!

Good stuff, who need's salt or lime?
So Smoooooooooooooth
JRust
Going to pack now! I have to get up at 3am to drive to the damn airport. At least tommorow night I have the room to myself so I don't have to worry about snoring keeping me awake sad.gif . See you all soon aktion035.gif
majkos
Guess who have been here! biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Sleepin
Don't let that SOB drink all the tequila before you get some work out of him! poke.giflol-2.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(majkos @ Sep 8 2010, 09:03 PM) *

Guess who have been here! biggrin.gif

And he NEEDS a drink!!
majkos
A lil cutting

Click to view attachment
majkos
and dicing
Click to view attachment

The man a machine! alien.gif
76-914
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 8 2010, 09:03 PM) *

Going to pack now! I have to get up at 3am to drive to the damn airport. At least tommorow night I have the room to myself so I don't have to worry about snoring keeping me awake sad.gif . See you all soon aktion035.gif

I don't snore slap.gif but I fart so often and so long that at times it does sound like snoring. happy11.gif
McMark
First I'm gonna sleep.
Then I'm gonna drive.
Then I'm gonna fly.
Then I'm gonna eat Brazilian BBQ.
Then I'm gonna relax in a Cayenne.
Then I'm gonna beer.gif

IT'S RRC TIME! boldblue.gif
Gint
Finally off work. Rick's here. We're heading to the airport soon enough to pick up Sandy. Go pick up my 914 windshield form our local group buy. Get the vehicles ready for the trip to RRC. Mow the lawn. Closing on the old house at 3:00. Might try to hit Scott's shop this evening. Busy day.

Me, Sharon, our oldest son Ryan, Rick and Sandy will be heading out tomorrow morning around 10-ish for the 5.5 hour trip to Moab.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 9 2010, 06:15 AM) *

Me, Sharon, our oldest son Ryan, Rick and Sandy will be heading out tomorrow morning around 10-ish for the 5.5 hour trip to Moab.

Why so late? And more importantly, what shoes will Sharon be wearing? We always like to coordinate. theexperience_hud.gif
AZ914

WTF.gif
How are you all going to fit in a 914?
WaideS
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 9 2010, 06:51 AM) *

Why so late? And more importantly, what shoes will Sharon be wearing? We always like to coordinate. theexperience_hud.gif

WTF.gif
(inside Willis' head) "If I put the pinky lifter smiley, then people can't call me gay and I'll really find out if she's gonna wear her Chuck T's or not, genius."
MoveQik
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 9 2010, 07:11 AM) *

WTF.gif
(inside Willis' head) "If I put the pinky lifter smiley, then people can't call me gay and I'll really find out if she's gonna wear her Chuck T's or not, genius."

Pul-eaze!! Everyone knows Sharon wears Vans, not Chucks. I got my Vans on but they look like sneakers...
Sleepin
Ahh.....going to get on the road here in a couple hours, as soon as Jamie lands here at Western Slope 914! biggrin.gif
JRust
Backup on the tarmac. Hopefully be in the air soon sad.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 9 2010, 11:03 AM) *

Backup on the tarmac. Hopefully be in the air soon sad.gif

Sir, please turn all electronic devices off.
WaideS
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 9 2010, 07:13 AM) *

WTF.gif

Pul-eaze!! Everyone knows Sharon wears Vans, not Chucks. I got my Vans on but they look like sneakers...

Must.....get.....song....out.....of.....head
Sleepin
The hold up is because some idiot on the plane has his iPhone on and is surfing the web with it! lol-2.gif
AZ914
I'm outta here! C U guys soon.
Sleepin
We are out of here! biggrin.gif
SLITS
Post # 10,000

I only have to say three things:

1.) The Live Uploader doesn't work for me

2.) Moab is the next destination

3.) I am outta here!
JRust
Yes we are in Moab! Now if we can get a good meal I will truly be happy! I am starved chowtime.gif
brant
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 9 2010, 05:10 PM) *

Yes we are in Moab! Now if we can get a good meal I will truly be happy! I am starved chowtime.gif

not a super super town to get a meal in
go to the mexican restaurant on the far end of town (away from grand junction)
one of the best burrito's I've had... of course I was starving when I went there.

you guys will find stuff
cool you are there already!

b
Sleepin
We just went to Zax......very good!
JRust
Yep Zax was good. Damn near time to head back for some mud pie chowtime.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 9 2010, 04:59 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 9 2010, 05:10 PM) *

not a super super town to get a meal in

You should try Tuba City. Gourmet places all over!
SharonG
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 9 2010, 12:06 PM) *
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 9 2010, 07:13 AM) *

WTF.gif

Must.....get.....song....out.....of.....head

Actually, I have both. biggrin.gif I have maroon Chucks that compliment several outfits quite nicely, but the Vans, of course, are the classic choice. But it's not shoe weather... it's flip flop weather! So I'll have several pair of flip flops that match my outfits instead. drunk.gif
brant
QUOTE(SharonG @ Sep 9 2010, 09:36 PM) *

But it's not shoe weather... it's flip flop weather! So I'll have several pair of flip flops that match my outfits instead. drunk.gif

I hear that the birthday boy.. (yes Wills!) will also be wearing several pair of flip flops that match his outfits also.....
Gint
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 9 2010, 01:44 PM) *
1.) The Live Uploader doesn't work for me
I don't know that it matters. I hear the host hotel doesn't have internet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.