Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
majkos
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 14 2010, 05:23 PM) *

Entry has been officially sent aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif

Awsome aktion035.gif

you can see your hitch again!
getting ready to start tongue mount/bracing welder.gif
RJMII
We had a fellow board member stop by our place for a visit yesterday. It was a rather nice visit, and kind of really added fuel to the fire for going to RRC. smile.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 14 2010, 10:26 PM) *

And don't let Eric try and stop short with you.

biggrin.gif

Yeah, and if that Eric pulls over for a "quick pit stop" be very careful! gayfight.gif sheeplove.gif

Make sure to double check that he does not have a lifesaver with him! laugh.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 15 2010, 02:39 PM) *

Yeah, and if that Eric pulls over for a "quick pit stop" be very careful! gayfight.gif sheeplove.gif

Holy cow you guys have way to much time on your hands! Your starting a little early with all the sheeplove.gif jokes. At least wait until your around the campfire & not all the members here have to suffer through it poke.gif . Only 3 weeks to go man. I can't wait lol-2.gif
TROJANMAN
jokes?

JRust
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 15 2010, 04:01 PM) *

jokes?

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Sleepin
lol-2.gif

Jamie thought we were joking! ..... dumbass.gif He will learn! wink.gif
majkos
Long as he bring Tequlia!
not wearing slamom shirt, bringing Snappe'
Sleepin
Just look at the company he keeps!

IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 15 2010, 03:51 PM) *

Holy cow you guys have way to much time on your hands! Your starting a little early with all the sheeplove.gif jokes. At least wait until your around the campfire & not all the members here have to suffer through it poke.gif . Only 3 weeks to go man. I can't wait lol-2.gif

This is a FREE BUMP for all the losers that aren't going to show up.

And Jon, the "jokes, which are not jokes" are continual .. not sporadic and killed by Admins. Join us on the "dark side".
RJMII
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 16 2010, 05:43 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 15 2010, 03:51 PM) *

This is a FREE BUMP for all the losers that aren't going to show up.

And Jon, the "jokes, which are not jokes" are continual .. not sporadic and killed by Admins. Join us on the "dark side".

Who is Jon?

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 12 2010, 07:26 PM) *

pink shirt 'out of the closet' in the morning

..."and" grab the keys to the Cayenne. I can see I'm not headed in the right direction.

Any of you men like camping? Gladiator movies?

Which Gladiator movies will mr Rust be bringing to watch in the camper? poke.gif av-943.gif stirthepot.gif
SLITS
Jon Bovey ... or is my brain still water-logged from my stay in the PNW?
Sleepin
You would have thought it would have dried out by now with all the burning! smoke.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 16 2010, 06:44 PM) *

You would have thought it would have dried out by now with all the burning! smoke.gif

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck .... muffled choke ..... muffled choke ..... muffled choke ..... wooooooooosh ..... Oh yeah ...... Huh?
SLITS
QUOTE(RJMII @ Aug 16 2010, 05:32 PM) *

Which Gladiator movies will mr Rust be bringing to watch in the camper? poke.gif av-943.gif stirthepot.gif

"I Love You Phillip Morris" icon8.gif is his favorite ........
RJMII
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 16 2010, 07:38 PM) *

Jon Bovey ... or is my brain still water-logged from my stay in the PNW?

Jon Bovey is indeed from the PNW; but his uid on here is pheonix914-6 or something like that; always gets nominated for second place COTM, even w/out the car.

Jamie Rust is JRust. He's the one hitching a ride with Eric and thinks that SLeepn and crew is joking.

hooray for admins with senses of humor.
SLITS
Uhhhh .... Jon, Jamie .... they both start with a "J" ... ya gotta give this "blue haze" mind at least 25% credit/ wacko.gif

Oh .... Jamie and Zorro will have a great ride together.
Sleepin
Wait....what?

76-914
I'm stoked. Ran a compression test yesterday and it's all good. Plugs looked great, too. Checked & set valves. New curtousy lite. As soon as my speedometer cable arrives (tomorrow) it gets installed, timing gets checked, CV bolt check, points are petronix but a spare is packed. An oil change and pipe cleaning the week before and I'll be "good to go"! beerchug.gif drunk.gif party.gif white914.jpg
SLITS
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 16 2010, 07:39 PM) *

I'm stoked. Ran a compression test yesterday and it's all good. Plugs looked great, too. Checked & set valves. New curtousy lite. As soon as my speedometer cable arrives (tomorrow) it gets installed, timing gets checked, CV bolt check, points are petronix but a spare is packed. An oil change and pipe cleaning the week before and I'll be "good to go"! beerchug.gif drunk.gif party.gif white914.jpg

All Hail ..... smilie_pokal.gif

I just made sure my AAA card was good for a 700 mile tow .... av-943.gif

"Take the last flatbed to Moab,
And I'll meet you at the station,
You'll be there by 4:20,
'Cause I made your reservation.
Don't be slow, oh, no, no, no!
Oh, no, no, no! "
76-914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 16 2010, 07:45 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 16 2010, 07:39 PM) *

All Hail ..... smilie_pokal.gif

I just made sure my AAA card was good for a 700 mile tow .... av-943.gif

"Take the last flatbed to Moab,
And I'll meet you at the station,
You'll be there by 4:20,
'Cause I made your reservation.
Don't be slow, oh, no, no, no!
Oh, no, no, no! "

Are the Monkee's gonna be there , too?
SLITS
There was a monkey once, but not the Monkees. Actually, there are many monkeys at Red Rocks. Usually stumbling out of a Motor Home in a parking lot.

You might even see an Alien. A couple of them hang around.

Stranger things can and have happened!
JRust
I hope the Alien shows. I got a gift I didn't get to give him at Route 66. Just something I found at some little convenience store/gas station/junk yard/ fake Indian artifact selling place blink.gif . Perfect gift for Rick though
rick 918-S
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 16 2010, 11:10 PM) *

I hope the Alien shows. I got a gift I didn't get to give him at Route 66. Just something I found at some little convenience store/gas station/junk yard/ fake Indian artifact selling place blink.gif . Perfect gift for Rick though

We'll be there assimilate.gif
Sleepin
So bright you have to wear shades shades.gif

IPB Image
SLITS
Twins .... Zorro & Elleyot
IPB Image

Hidden Falls Flora & Fauna
IPB Image

Monkeys
IPB Image

Brats R us
IPB Image
Sleepin
I talked with Ernie. He is definitely coming and more than likely bringing Mike! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
AZ914
That picture of TOAST reminded me of... TOAST. Where has she been?
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Aug 18 2010, 07:50 AM) *

That picture of TOAST reminded me of... TOAST. Where has she been?

In the TOASTER..............Las Vegas

Sleepin
Practicing up on her brat eating skills. lol-2.gif

Or maybe trying to get that plastic fork dislodged from her lip. unsure.gif
MoveQik
So ughhhhh....when's everyone getting there? I am hoping to be there Friday morning.

Is it just me or is time moving slower as we get closer to the event?
ThinAir
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 18 2010, 09:53 AM) *

It's just you... the rest of us keep saying we're running out of time 'cuz it's almost here!
Sleepin
Inspiration for Kevin:

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
TravisNeff
I'm down for leaving friday morning, if you wanna caravan.
AZ914
I think I'm leaving super early on Friday... hope to be there by early afternoon.
SLITS
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 18 2010, 09:53 AM) *

So ughhhhh....when's everyone getting there? I am hoping to be there Friday morning.

Leaving Thur afternoon ... o'nite in Mesquite icon8.gif ... Moab, hopefully by 1 PM Friday .... Partay beer3.gif drunk.gif smoke.gif
Sleepin
Hopefully the weather is at least suitable....

IPB Image
c12croft
Beautiful scenary and beautiful cars.
You guys just don't know how lucky you are. I'd give my left "wheel" to participate in a ride like this. Stay safe and ENJOY!

To have drove and lost is better than to have never drove at all. smilie_rolli_1.gif

Please don't forget to post your trip photos! They don't go unappreciated.
SLITS
QUOTE(brant @ Jun 25 2010, 09:32 AM) *

JeeperJohn contacted me and wants to attend.

He brought up a good question about the T-shirt status.
Any updates ?

brant

He supposedly ordered them already.

And Eric ... It was snowing on the pass between Beaver & Richfield (or where ever that pass is) that year.

Ice in the parking lot. Beer didn't get warm though. Cassadores kept us alive.
Gint
Buncha post whores... beer.gif
SLITS
"We party in parking lots"***

IPB Image

*** Less shit to break or fall over

And Gint ... uhhhh ....

nevermind
SLITS
Moab, NARP ..... Forever Howie

IPB Image

IPB Image
Sleepin
Thanks Jeff:

givemebeer.gif
Sleepin
First to show, last to leave!

IPB Image
JRust
Okay my flights are all booked! Eric's Wife Val is the coolest damn wife I know (okay except for mine). I am flying in & borrowing her 914 for the event driving.gif . I am flying in a day earlier than expected on thursday. So I will be there thursday night. Anyone have an extra bed that night? I am splitting a room Friday & saturday with Jim.

I am so looking forward to this. Plus I don't need a ride anywhere. I'll be flying from Grand Junction to my thing in Phoenix. Thanks to everyone who offered me rides. You guys are the best. Well a close second to Val aktion035.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 19 2010, 12:08 PM) *

Okay my flights are all booked! Eric's Wife Val is the coolest damn wife I know (okay except for mine). I am flying in & borrowing her 914 for the event driving.gif . I am flying in a day earlier than expected on thursday. So I will be there thursday night. Anyone have an extra bed that night? I am splitting a room Friday & saturday with Jim.

I am so looking forward to this. Plus I don't need a ride anywhere. I'll be flying from Grand Junction to my thing in Phoenix. Thanks to everyone who offered me rides. You guys are the best. Well a close second to Val aktion035.gif

I was dumped for a pregnant woman??? WTF!
Sleepin
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 19 2010, 01:24 PM) *

It was the trailer dude. Trailers turn guys off. lol-2.gif
JRust
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Aug 19 2010, 12:24 PM) *

Well you told me Waide was riding wiht you too. Pretty sure there is a rule about having more than one bald guy in a car at a time. Plus I make bald look good. When those beautiful topless chicks go driving by flirting. Waide would just get left out poke.gif
AZ914

NICE! driving.gif
SLITS
Waide would not have been able to contain his jealousy. ar15.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.