Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Sleepin
Can we get the thread highlighted rust red?

IPB Image
JRust
Hey I am going to be in Pheonix for work on the 12th. I could fly in early. Anyone from Pheonix want a passenger? I could drive a rental but that flippin sucks. So just throwing it out there to see if anyone is lonewolfing it. Be happy to split everything. Or anyone not going that wants to rent their 914 for the weekend confused24.gif . Seriously though it would be sweet to come. It being late notice I don't know what the hotel situation is like. Ideally be great to spilt a room with someone. Well let me know if anyone has some room. I'll be booking my flight for work wednesday. So I need to decide quick
KELTY360
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 9 2010, 02:20 PM) *

Hey I am going to be in Pheonix for work on the 12th. I could fly in early. Anyone from Pheonix want a passenger? I could drive a rental but that flippin sucks. So just throwing it out there to see if anyone is lonewolfing it. Be happy to split everything. Or anyone not going that wants to rent their 914 for the weekend confused24.gif . Seriously though it would be sweet to come. It being late notice I don't know what the hotel situation is like. Ideally be great to spilt a room with someone. Well let me know if anyone has some room. I'll be booking my flight for work wednesday. So I need to decide quick

Hey Jamie, I was hoping to go to Red Rocks this year but now I'm not going to be able to make it. I have a reservation at the Red Rock Lodge with two double beds. You could take over that reservation if you want.
JRust
Somebody highlight this thread so I can find it easier blink.gif
RJMII
agree.gif

highlight it already. lol because Jamie said so.

Got my dues paid, room reserved at the Lodge, and my sister in law is taking the boys for the weekend. Woo hoo!!

TROJANMAN
shirt order is going in today. Last chance to get a shirt with your registration fee.........
JRust
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 11 2010, 08:33 AM) *

shirt order is going in today. Last chance to get a shirt with your registration fee.........

How about I just order a shirt for whatever the cost. If I register it can come off that. If I don't I get the shirt still which is fine by me. Still not sure if I can swing it or not. Trying but would like a shirt either way. I take an XL on the shirt. Just pm me with a total & where to pay. Thanks -Jamie
TROJANMAN
Well, we hope you can still make it. smile.gif

There was a Tshirt order thread around here somewhere, but I have no idea where it went. Here is a link to the NARP thread: http://z8.invisionfree.com/ClubNARP/index.php?showtopic=5988

I'm sure Brant will see this, but you can PM him what you have in mind. wink.gif
He's handling all of the $$$
Sleepin
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 11 2010, 12:39 PM) *

I hope anyone can make it! blink.gif

...because not a single one of us found that pot of gold! (I suspect the rainbow was lurking for other ( gayfight.gif ) reasons) lol-2.gif

IPB Image
brant
Shirts are ordered!

SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 11 2010, 12:35 PM) *

...because not a single one of us found that pot of gold! (I suspect the rainbow was lurking for other ( gayfight.gif ) reasons) lol-2.gif

IPB Image

Torrey wub.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 11 2010, 03:19 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 11 2010, 12:35 PM) *

IPB Image

Torrey wub.gif

next year.......... sheeplove.gif
Sleepin
Torrey was actually a lot of fun! I would go back there in a heartbeat (if we had an event there anyways). The restaurant, drive and even the hotel rocked!
JRust
Allright admins! Thanks for the highlight piratenanner.gif . Much easier to pick out of the threads this way. Still working this from all angles to get there. It's doable but the stars all have to align just right idea.gif
Eric_Shea
We get some of the most amazing rainbows here... no gold though. sad.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
TROJANMAN
There is something about rainbows that just make you want to grab that pink shirt 'out of the closet' in the morning.........
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 12 2010, 08:37 AM) *

We get some of the most amazing rainbows here... no gold though. sad.gif

Just gayfight.gif ?
lol-2.gif av-943.gif

SLITS
IPB Image

Moab

IPB Image

Torrey
Sleepin
A/X again this year?

IPB Image
76-914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 12 2010, 03:22 PM) *

A/X again this year?

IPB Image

Holy Shit, I've done some damn stupid things before; but I ain't doing that! screwy.gif
Socalandy
how about this.... Grippy road and no drop off's
JRust
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 12 2010, 04:41 PM) *

A/X again this year?

IPB Image

Holy Shit, I've done some damn stupid things before; but I ain't doing that! screwy.gif

agree.gif I couldnt have said it better. The holy shit part was the first thing to my mind when I saw that wacko.gif
Eric_Shea
Whimps...
Eric_Shea
pink shirt 'out of the closet' in the morning

..."and" grab the keys to the Cayenne. I can see I'm not headed in the right direction.

Any of you men like camping? Gladiator movies?
RJMII
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 12 2010, 06:22 PM) *

A/X again this year?

agree.gif I couldnt have said it better. The holy shit part was the first thing to my mind when I saw that wacko.gif

First thing I thought was "I can do that in my minivan".
TROJANMAN
LIONS BACK
Sleepin
Or how about 914's in the Hot Tub? driving.gif aktion035.gif

Moab rocks!
JRust
Okay I am taking the plunge. I've booked most everything at this point. I've still got my flight but am waiting to hear for sure on rides. I'm kinda hitching along so I hope there will be some open seats in 914's once I am there beer.gif .

Brant I will be mailing out my check from registration tommorow.

If all goes well I will be there & bumming rides. Worst case I will end up coming in a rental. Either way I am pretty much commited to be there. I appreciatte all the willingness to help me get there too. Going to be a little strange being there for 5+ days without a car sad.gif . Oh well I am sure it will be a great time. I am stoked aktion035.gif
brant
worst case senario... I'll be there without a 914 and you can ride with me in the chase car.

but I'm sure there will be better seats available once you get there!

brant
Sleepin
Swing by Grand Junction and I will loan you one with a nice 2056 to drive Jamie.

Do you have an updated attendee list Brnat?
RJMII
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 13 2010, 01:06 PM) *

Swing by Grand Junction and I will loan you one with a nice 2056 to drive Jamie.

It's only two hours out of the way from SLC.
Sleepin
That is if you believe mapquest. wink.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 13 2010, 12:06 PM) *

I would be all over that. Except that I need to head straight to Phoenix sunday. So I wouldn't have a way to get it back up there. I'm sure there is somewhere closer to you than SLC I could fly into. With me needing to get to Phoenix that night it wouldn't work. I appreciatte the offer for sure. Barring some other ingenious plan by someone to get it back home that is idea.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 13 2010, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 13 2010, 12:06 PM) *

I would be all over that. Except that I need to head straight to Phoenix sunday. So I wouldn't have a way to get it back up there. I'm sure there is somewhere close than SLC I could fly into. With me needing to get to Phoenix that night it wouldn't work. I appreciatte the offer for sure. Barring some other ingenious plan by someone to get it back home that is idea.gif

Just put your Spandex suit with the cape on and fly yourself. Eric, no, not that Eric, no, no that one either, yes, that Eric is waiting for you with his Periwinkle wheels and Salmon shirt.
Sleepin
Who? blink.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Aug 13 2010, 01:17 PM) *

That is if you believe mapquest. wink.gif

I did a search on Lougle Maps. lol3.gif
76-914
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 12 2010, 05:22 PM) *

A/X again this year?

IPB Image

On a scale of 1 - 10 what do you think the "pucker factor" is? w00t.gif
This pic kinda looks like a giant elephant w/ a Jeep on his head and blk strips down his trunk. shocked[1].gif
Sleepin
The Hogsback on Highway 12 south of Torrey was pretty cool for a US Highway:

IPB Image
IPB Image
driving.gif
majkos
don't for get this
Click to view attachment
majkos
This is looking up at where the pic was taken
Click to view attachment

Let's say I did NOT pay attention to that sign.
majkos
"Rainbow at Red Rocks"
Click to view attachment
Kirmizi
Is the Grill14 ready yet? poke.gif
Mike
AZ914
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 13 2010, 11:48 AM) *

Okay I am taking the plunge. I've booked most everything at this point. I've still got my flight but am waiting to hear for sure on rides. I'm kinda hitching along so I hope there will be some open seats in 914's once I am there beer.gif .

Brant I will be mailing out my check from registration tommorow.

If all goes well I will be there & bumming rides. Worst case I will end up coming in a rental. Either way I am pretty much commited to be there. I appreciatte all the willingness to help me get there too. Going to be a little strange being there for 5+ days without a car sad.gif . Oh well I am sure it will be a great time. I am stoked aktion035.gif

Jamie... I can give you a ride from Moab back to PHX on Sunday (its on my way to Tucson). Where do you need to be in PHX? I can't give you a ride up because don't know my plans for getting up to Moab yet because I have some timing conflicts.

Oh and I'm about 95% sure I'm going to flat-tow the teener so you can ride in comfort (i.e. AC)

If there is any way you can fly into SLC and hitch a ride, man that would save you hours of ass time on the way in.
JRust
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Aug 14 2010, 09:47 AM) *

Jamie... I can give you a ride from Moab back to PHX on Sunday (its on my way to Tucson). Where do you need to be in PHX? I can't give you a ride up because don't know my plans for getting up to Moab yet because I have some timing conflicts.

Oh and I'm about 95% sure I'm going to flat-tow the teener so you can ride in comfort (i.e. AC)

If there is any way you can fly into SLC and hitch a ride, man that would save you hours of ass time on the way in.

Hey Jason thanks for the offer. I'm actually snagging a ride back to Phoenix from Wills. I'm also planning on flying into SLC too. I'm hoping to snag a ride down with Eric Shea. I've got a back up if that doesn't work out. As far as at Red Rocks. I will be looking for a seat for the drives smile.gif .
AZ914
WELL FINE THEN!

biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Aug 14 2010, 12:37 PM) *

WELL FINE THEN!

biggrin.gif

I looked into flying into Grand Junction & taking Eric up on his offer. Then driving his wife's 914 for the event. Then back up to Grand Junction & catch a flight down to Phoenix. Wouldn't quite work out timing wise. They are leaving thursday to head down. I can't catch a flight until early friday morning. I will gladly take you up on a ride while we are there. I won't even have a crappy rental like last time dry.gif . I've been holding off booking my flights but need to get on it. Sucks not having my 914 working. Realistically though I doubt I would be driving it out if I did. Just don't have enough time to make the drive out too. Especially with me going down to Phoenix after Red Rocks. That would be one hellacious drive in a 914. Corvallis Oregon to Moab to Phoenix & back to Corvallis. In a 914 with no air conditioning in this heat. Thats only 2751 miles round trip & somewhere around 45 hours of driving blink.gif . Flights are sounding great cheer.gif

Oh yeah in Phoenix I am staying at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel. Supposed to be a pretty kick ass resort. Not exactly sure where it sits in Phoenix. Supposed to have like 3 golf courses though. Sounds like my kind of place
rick 918-S
Entry has been officially sent aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Aug 14 2010, 07:23 PM) *

Entry has been officially sent aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif

WTF.gif It is about time! lol-2.gif assimilate.gif

I worked on the finishing touches today...I have just a couple more things to do! biggrin.gif :excitedsmiley:

IPB Image
rick 918-S
Dang I like white! drooley.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 14 2010, 09:11 AM) *

Hey Jason thanks for the offer. I'm actually snagging a ride back to Phoenix from Wills. I'm also planning on flying into SLC too. I'm hoping to snag a ride down with Eric Shea. I've got a back up if that doesn't work out. As far as at Red Rocks. I will be looking for a seat for the drives smile.gif .

I know jason and wills, and you may want to put some time into thinking about your choices.......just saying poke.gif

And don't let Eric try and stop short with you.

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.