Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Sleepin
I was thinking more along the lines of drinking as much as I possibly can, then sitting on my ass in the middle of the street trying to see how many times I can snap myself with those springs! Meanwhile have a couple of you stand around and kick the crap out of me. laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 1 2010, 04:39 PM) *

I was thinking more along the lines of drinking as much as I possibly can, then sitting on my ass in the middle of the street trying to see how many times I can snap myself with those springs! Meanwhile have a couple of you stand around and kick the crap out of me. laugh.gif

dead horse.gif
Sleepin
Yup, like that!
Eric_Shea
mini lesson on rebuilding a few door stays

yawn.gif

biggrin.gif

Those went into plating today...
Sleepin
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 1 2010, 06:51 PM) *

mini lesson on rebuilding a few door stays

yawn.gif

biggrin.gif

Those went into plating today...

About damn time! poke.gif I mailed those to you yesterday!!! happy11.gif
StratPlayer
I would like the road trip organizers for the RRC to consider Newspaper Rock for a road trip. Just a thought... pray.gif
JRust
175 hours 38 minutes until my flight leaves biggrin.gif
76-914
Only 7 posts to this topic on the first day. Thirty thus far today. I think we have a heartbeat. It's alive (think Gene Wilder)!!!!This things gonna turn me into a post whore. Are we there, yet? Huh, are we? I'm going nuts here. Maybe I should set my valves again. It's been 200 miles. I got schpeilkies. drunk.gif hissyfit.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif
Sleepin
Still one of my favs! biggrin.gif

IPB Image
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 1 2010, 03:23 PM) *

Oh crap ... now I have to get my gold chains and pinky rings out if we're gonna have clinics.

There will be NO clinics, no maps or gps coordinates, no organized rallies, and no murder mystery parties. There will be food, beer, cars, roads, and "that guy".
Eric_Shea
and "that guy".

He's not leaving Washington this year... oh wait, the Arizona one is still coming... we're cool.
MoveQik
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 2 2010, 07:22 AM) *

There will be NO clinics, no maps or gps coordinates, no organized rallies, and no murder mystery parties. There will be food, beer, cars, roads, and "that guy".

What about the clinic I put on going through the twisties? Bwaaahhhaaaahhaaaaa happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
Speak of the Devil...
MoveQik
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 2 2010, 07:29 AM) *

Speak of the Devil...

bootyshake.gif

Thats SUNDEVIL to you salmon boy.
Eric_Shea
Actually... Mike and I have made our prediction. biggrin.gif
76-914
T minus 174hr's for the SoCal launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to my fingernails? Where are they?
Sleepin
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 2 2010, 08:22 AM) *

Whew! So I can stand around drunk and show a couple guys how NOT to put together five door stays? huh.gif
76-914
The weather Gods are smiling......Moab Forcast: Thrs 40% chance of precip; 0% Fri & Sat. Clear and sunny. CAVU. Temps range from a high of 84F to a low 60F.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 2 2010, 06:43 AM) *

Actually... Mike and I have made our prediction. biggrin.gif

The ballots for "that guy" will be drawn up before the event, as we already have a leading candidate and a few defending champions, but ANYONE can always become a "write in" drunk.gif

mojorisen914
Who's coming from Vegas? Ally and I are leaving from Moab and heading down to Vegas for a week. piratenanner.gif
If anyone wants to convoy back to Vegas; we're game.
AZ914
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Sep 2 2010, 09:14 AM) *

Who's coming from Vegas? Ally and I are leaving from Moab and heading down to Vegas for a week. piratenanner.gif

I think the whole SOCAL contingent is going back thru Vegas on the way home. driving.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 2 2010, 07:30 AM) *

bootyshake.gif

Thats SUNDEVIL to you salmon boy.

sheeplove.gif
mojorisen914
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Sep 2 2010, 12:41 PM) *

QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Sep 2 2010, 09:14 AM) *

I think the whole SOCAL contingent is going back thru Vegas on the way home. driving.gif

Good deal!
JRust
A week from right now I will be in SLC waiting for my connecting flight to Grand Junction piratenanner.gif
MoveQik
One week from now I will be calling Jason and hassling him to leave early from Tucson so we can hit the road.
Sleepin
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 2 2010, 10:50 AM) *

A week from right now I will be in SLC waiting for my connecting flight to Grand Junction piratenanner.gif

One week from now I will be wishing Jamie would HTFU and get here so we can go! biggrin.gif

Speaking of which...what time are you flying in? I will be the guy holding a sign that says "Jamie Rust" while standing there with nothing but my pink thong on! av-943.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Sep 2 2010, 09:53 AM) *

One week from now I will be calling Jason and hassling him to leave early from Tucson so we can hit the road.

Did Travis ever get back to you? Can he leave in the afternoon?
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 09:58 AM) *

One week from now I will be wishing Jamie would HTFU and get here so we can go! biggrin.gif

Speaking of which...what time are you flying in? I will be the guy holding a sign that says "Jamie Rust" while standing there with nothing but my pink thong on! av-943.gif

Thats weird my wife says I am probably the only straight guy in the world who wears a pink thong idea.gif . I'll have to make sure I have my camera out so I can send her a pick to prove it's not true evilgrin.gif

Uh yeah I don't own a thong. The above statement is completely for lol-2.gif
RJMII
Speaking of which...what time are you flying in? I will be the guy holding a sign that says "Jamie Rust" while standing there with nothing but my pink thong on! And singing "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..."

There, I fixed it for you.

Sleepin
Rickrolled! lol3.gif
SLITS
icon8.gif icon8.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
SharonG
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 10:58 AM) *

... I will be the guy holding a sign that says "Jamie Rust" while standing there with nothing but my pink thong on! av-943.gif

Be sure to do your underwear show-off pose for the photos. popcorn[1].gif
Sleepin
Hey, I had to say something to liven this party up!

A week from right now, I will be sitting in the parking lot drinking beer. beerchug.gif biggrin.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 02:02 PM) *

A week from right now, I will be sitting in the parking lot drinking beer. beerchug.gif biggrin.gif

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
NOT in a Pink thong!

Might make Henna runs to the hills
Sleepin
I will try to refrain. biggrin.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 02:15 PM) *

I will try to refrain. biggrin.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif

"it's all good" smoke.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 03:02 PM) *

More like face down on the tarmac drunk.gif

This years' theme is pink salmon?
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 2 2010, 04:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 2 2010, 03:02 PM) *

More like face down on the tarmac drunk.gif

This years' theme is pink salmon?

I sure as hell hope I am not passed out by 4:20 ( smoke.gif ) on Thursday....that will mean it is going to be one hell of an event!

Salmon sounds like a good plan! idea.gif
SLITS
Thu
Sep 9
Partly Cloudy
87°
56°

Fri
Sep 10
Sunny

87°
56°

Sat
Sep 11
Sunny

88°
58°

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....... Cassadores time to protect against the cold.
MoveQik
Just took the car out for a pretty good run. It is 107 out right now. To quote the Beastie Boys, "Engine runnin' hotter than a boiling kettle." Its gonna be fun climbing out of PHX up to 7000+ feet next week.
SLITS
IPB Image

No problem with The Grey Ghost ... it's only 103 here. No smoke, no overheating ...
JRust
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 2 2010, 04:01 PM) *

IPB Image

No problem with The Grey Ghost ... it's only 103 here. No smoke, no overheating ...

Nice I thought there was only green! drooley.gif
Eric_Shea
Uh yeah I don't own a thong. The above statement is completely for

Whatever... rolleyes.gif
majkos
Yo ! Cousin!
If ya got an extra "Salmon" shirt,
I proudly wear it on sat.(on whatever drive)
'cuz it ani't PINK!
RJMII
seven days to go...
MoveQik
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 2 2010, 08:11 PM) *

seven days to go...

Bling! Bling!! Bling!!! willis.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 2 2010, 09:11 PM) *

seven days to go...

Sweet!! piratenanner.gif welder.gif
rick 918-S
Getting closer! Engine goes back in today!
SLITS
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 2 2010, 06:25 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 2 2010, 04:01 PM) *

IPB Image

Nice I thought there was only green! drooley.gif

Have a business associate that carefully removes them from the package, disassembles them, paints them, put's them back together and puts them back in the package. You can't tell they've ever been taken out. biggrin.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 3 2010, 06:50 AM) *

Getting closer! Engine goes back in today!

WOO HOO!!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.