Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Sleepin
No wonder she thinks rubbin is racin! lol-2.gif wub.gif
Elliot Cannon
OK... This is bull shit!! I'm getting tired of people signing up and saying they're going to be here and then not showing. I've been here since Friday and haven't seen any of you. WTF.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 5 2010, 05:35 PM) *

It has become quite obvious that you traded paint & body work a little to vigoriously this time around with Val, hence the penalty.
SLITS
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 5 2010, 05:52 PM) *

OK... This is bull shit!! I'm getting tired of people signing up and saying they're going to be here and then not showing. I've been here since Friday and haven't seen any of you. WTF.gif

Being as old as you are and retired, you're probably tired all the time anyway.

I guess the secret is out ... we knew you would be there so we all went to Bryce. first.gif
Sleepin
I was there....they wouldn't let me in the home, they said "family only..he does not recognize anyone else"!

lol3.gif

And when you punch me in the face, I have this strange urge to thank you!
Sleepin
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 5 2010, 06:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 5 2010, 05:35 PM) *

It has become quite obvious that you traded paint & body work a little to vigoriously this time around with Val, hence the penalty.

flag.gif wub.gif welder.gif av-943.gif

Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Sep 5 2010, 05:52 PM) *

Oh! It's NEXT week?? UMM. Never mind.
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 5 2010, 05:59 PM) *

I was there....they wouldn't let me in the home, they said "family only..he does not recognize anyone else"!
lol3.gif
And when you punch me in the face, I have this strange urge to thank you!

slits.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Sleepin
IPB Image

biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 5 2010, 01:09 PM) *

4 days? Sheesh, this is taking forever! biggrin.gif

"But minute by minute by minute by minute
I keep holding on
Oh, minute by minute by minute by minute
I keep holding on"

rick 918-S
I just took the Alien for a test drive. biggrin.gif assimilate.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2010, 11:48 PM) *

piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif Sweet!!!

JRust
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2010, 10:48 PM) *

Attaboy driving.gif . Any issues or is Alien ready? Don't you need to be hitting the road any minute now confused24.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 6 2010, 11:15 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 5 2010, 10:48 PM) *

Attaboy driving.gif . Any issues or is Alien ready? Don't you need to be hitting the road any minute now confused24.gif

I drove it around a little this morning 1:00 am blink.gif ) And just got back from the car wash. My one concern is the transaxle is a little noisy on decel. It's fine at cruising speed and excel and it shifts like a dream so I'm not going to worry about it.

Things accomplished: engine and transaxle out, traced a wire abmormality to my CIS parts, cleaned off 10 lbs of grime caused by a leaking seal I couldn't locate, replaced the input shaft bearing in the transaxle, rebuilt the calipers, replaced the rubber lines, dissasembled all 4 CV's and repacked or replaced as needed, modified the rear trunk bulkhead for my throttle linkage clearance, finished 1:00 am this morning..

Anything else? screwy.gif In my best Arnold... I need a vacation!
Sleepin
Just in: My family's dairy ( Gingerbread Jersey ) has sent me a contribution for you wine and cheese folks :pinkylifter: at RRC! Not sure we will be able to eat this much cheese, but it will be fun to try!

IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 6 2010, 01:13 PM) *

Just in: My family's dairy ( Gingerbread Jersey ) has sent me a contribution for you wine and cheese folks :pinkylifter: at RRC! Not sure we will be able to eat this much cheese, but it will be fun to try!

IPB Image

Shit ... Now I will have to buy and bring an assdragger Periwinkle Pig. Where are my gold chains? No wine? Can't find my pinkie ring either ... Shit!!!

What's the difference between a 911 Driver and a Porcupine?

Extra Extra Sharp Cheddar only.
Gint
Yum! I can tear up some cheese! Wine isn't required. Beer would be handy though.
Sleepin
Well we have about 15lbs of it for ya Gint! biggrin.gif
majkos
15 lbs!?
Dam!
need to figure out a wine cooler........... blink.gif
Eric_Shea
Did someone say "Cheese"?

I just polished off an 8 year old cheddar...

IPB Image
WaideS
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 5 2010, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 5 2010, 09:26 AM) *

Ron, that yellow car seems to be pulling away from you. Is that Wills' car? wait, couldn't be... he pulls away faster than that. poke.gif

I'm drafting ....... waiting for the right moment .... taking my time ... being patient .... av-943.gif

It was Toast.

And Wills has trouble getting out of his own way.

ha, that's phunny stuff
majkos
Henna so ready! "Say Cheese!"

"Cheese!"
Click to view attachment
MoveQik
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 6 2010, 08:11 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 5 2010, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 5 2010, 09:26 AM) *

Ron, that yellow car seems to be pulling away from you. Is that Wills' car? wait, couldn't be... he pulls away faster than that. poke.gif

I'm drafting ....... waiting for the right moment .... taking my time ... being patient .... av-943.gif

It was Toast.

And Wills has trouble getting out of his own way.

ha, that's phunny stuff

Keep it up there funny boy and I'll make you ride up with the guy that has A/C, leather seats, satellite radio and tinted windows....that'll show you!
Sleepin

blink.gif Wow! Such threats!
Sleepin
QUOTE(majkos @ Sep 6 2010, 08:09 PM) *

15 lbs!?
Dam!
need to figure out a wine cooler........... blink.gif

I had some for dinner tonight...down to about 12lbs now! laugh.gif
mojorisen914
QUOTE(majkos @ Sep 6 2010, 11:12 PM) *

Henna so ready! "Say Cheese!"

"Cheese!"
Click to view attachment

Dammit Kevin,
I said there can't be any table dancing on the Car-b-q trailer table...... av-943.gif
Sleepin
you should not have said that Rob...now you know someone will try! (no, not me) biggrin.gif

57 degrees out right now! Make sure you guys pack a sweatshirt and more tequila!
rick 918-S
Raining and storms here in MN. dry.gif I will be driving through bad weather. I hope it clears off by Nebraska. mad.gif RainX on the windsheild and RainX anti-fog for the inside. No heat. wacko.gif Hitting the road in about 6 hours.
McMark
CHEESE!
JRust
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 6 2010, 09:39 PM) *

Raining and storms here in MN. dry.gif I will be driving through bad weather. I hope it clears off by Nebraska. mad.gif RainX on the windsheild and RainX anti-fog for the inside. No heat. wacko.gif Hitting the road in about 6 hours.

Dang Rick. Hope it clears for you too. Hopefully it isn't to cold despite the rain. Happy trails driving.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 6 2010, 08:39 PM) *

Have a safe drive. I've got a trailer if you have problems near/in Colorado.

here's my cell 303-596-5six 5six
Sleepin
Is anyone coming to this thing? huh.gif

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 09:18 AM) *

I am pretty sure they cancelled it. piratenanner.gif I'm just going to Eric's house for the BBQ...
majkos
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 7 2010, 11:09 AM) *

I am pretty sure they cancelled it. piratenanner.gif I'm just going to Eric's house for the BBQ...

But! huh.gif but!
what about MY Car-B-Q ! hissyfit.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(majkos @ Sep 7 2010, 03:45 PM) *

But! huh.gif but!

We had not seen any pictures of it lately, so we thought it was just an urban legend. biggrin.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 01:55 PM) *

But! huh.gif but!

We had not seen any pictures of it lately, so we thought it was just an urban legend. biggrin.gif

But My pray.gif Grasshopper pray.gif is the Real thing!
76-914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 02:55 PM) *

But! huh.gif but!

Your cruel happy11.gif
majkos
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 7 2010, 02:33 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 02:55 PM) *

But! huh.gif but!

Your cruel happy11.gif

Yup sad.gif
76-914
Opps, a detail I might have overlooked. Do they inforce the front plate law in NV, AZ or UT? It helps with my paranoid schizophrenia if I know these kind of things ahead of time. w00t.gif
Gint
Rick's had issues. He's currently in scenic York NE. We're going to get him to RRC one way or another though! Although he might be minus an alien.
RiqueMar

Cool little reminder I got today.... Thank you iPhone....

IPB Image
brant
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 7 2010, 06:45 PM) *

Rick's had issues. He's currently in scenic York NE. We're going to get him to RRC one way or another though! Although he might be minus an alien.

bummer...
is it that tranny whine he was worried about?
TROJANMAN
need a trailer?
majkos
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 7 2010, 04:45 PM) *

Shoot!

LMK what I can do
JRust
I won't be out until Thursday to Grand Junction. If I can be of any help to Rick I'll be happy too. What happened?
Gint
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 7 2010, 07:53 PM) *
I won't be out until Thursday to Grand Junction. If I can be of any help to Rick I'll be happy too. What happened?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=110928
Sleepin
QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 7 2010, 06:42 PM) *

Opps, a detail I might have overlooked. Do they inforce the front plate law in NV, AZ or UT? It helps with my paranoid schizophrenia if I know these kind of things ahead of time. w00t.gif

No, No, Yes. biggrin.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 08:06 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Sep 7 2010, 06:42 PM) *

No, No, Yes. biggrin.gif

OK Thx, I'd better find that thing and get it bolted up before UT, then.
Sleepin
Probably won't have to worry about it. I never do.... biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Sep 7 2010, 10:04 PM) *

Probably won't have to worry about it. I never do.... biggrin.gif

Great so I can plann on getting a ticket while I am there huh dry.gif

oh well it will be worth it driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.