Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
SLITS
Really .... There's just something about small ..uh.. women, dressed in long skirts, wearing combat boots that just does me in.wub.gif
brant
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 30 2010, 08:00 PM) *

I'm plus 1 with my niece. I'll call in the order to Red Cliffs.

I switched it over to my name and credit card
I've got the faxed contract already if you want me to finalize
or you can... don't care either way
I'll add your niece to the list, and get you totals in another day

brant
Mrs. K
sad.gif
Wish I could go but my kid is going to IPB Imagenow.........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Have fun everyone..........I'll be studying my............

AAAALLLLLLGEEEEEBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol2.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
rick 918-S
Just installed some Weltmiester 180 LB springs tonight. Waiting for the new rubber to arrive. Pacing.... blink.gif

OH! Just checked the tracking # for my tires.

On time delivery..... drum roll please....... rock_band.gif

Tomorrow! monkeydance.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Aug 30 2010, 10:46 PM) *

sad.gif
Wish I could go but my kid is going to IPB Imagenow.........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Have fun everyone..........I'll be studying my............

AAAALLLLLLGEEEEEBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol2.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

I hear ya on the college thing. Two boys in college, Sandy doing her Masters... timeout.gif
Eric_Shea
BBQ and Caravan From SLC and Points North.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=110670
mojorisen914
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Aug 30 2010, 12:17 PM) *

Booking the hotel today, I know a few are all booked, but does anyone know of some that have available rooms? I remember someone saying they save a few rooms in their name?

Ally and I are staying at the Gonzo Inn. They have rooms available still I think. Rooms look nice.
RJMII
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 30 2010, 08:35 PM) *

Really .... There's just something about small ..uh.. women, dressed in long skirts, wearing combat boots that just does me in.wub.gif

It's the long pants under the skirts tucked into the combat boots that really add to the ensemble; leaves it ALL to the imagination... and I'm imagining that it would take a set of sheep sheers to shave her legs... sawzall-smiley.gif
Eric_Shea
you have a good one in mind?
we don't have a planned route so are open to suggestions

I can put a few together. I want to be cognizant of other events though.

Rise & Shine Car Show?
Lunch is at?
What time is dinner?

I'm thinking:

Dino Tracks - Dead Horse Point Trip - AM
Arches Delicate Arch Hike - PM
Sunday Breakfast at Red Cliffs Lodge to accomodate Rons' HWY 128 request (kinda like the Lil'Feller)?

I'd be happy to put together and host these things as need be.

Let me know.
rick 918-S
Has anyone asked the hotel if we can use their hose to wash our cars? By the time I get there I will have bug guts from several states.
mojorisen914
I stopped by Kevins last night to check out the Car-B-Q. It's looking good. We came up with an idea to incorporate a folding table against the outside of the firewall and a shelf at the bottom that would run the width of the tongue and to also help stabilize the tongue. I'm gathering up materials in the next couple of days and then heading back over to weld it in and some other areas that need welding.
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 31 2010, 09:06 AM) *

Rise & Shine Car Show?
Lunch is at?
What time is dinner?

I'm thinking:

Sunday Breakfast at Red Cliffs Lodge to accomodate Rons' HWY 128 request (kinda like the Lil'Feller)?

Let me know.

Damn, with a busy schedule like that how are we going to have time for mass consumption of adult beverages? drunk.gif

don 't wash it Rick ... you win the most smashed bugs award .... but, if you must, I assume that a generous application of Cassadores will remove the guts.
TROJANMAN
Eric,

The plan (Saturday)was to do a La Salle Loop with a detour to the Dino Tracks, then let people hit Arches in the afternoon if they have time (or the other way around).
I think we ate lunch at the summit last time.
Dinner at Red Cliffs is around sunset. That will take us halfway up 128, so if we leave a little earlier, some people could head up to Dewey Bridge.

We tried Deadhorse point one year on a Friday, and it was just too loooong. But if the weather is nice, maybe we try again?
The rest of the itinerary involves blacktop and beer..............

Red Cliffs has a great buffet on Sunday morning, but I know most of the southerners try and hit the road early.

driving-girl.gif
Eric_Shea
Sounds like you have it sussed.

The Dino tracks I was thinking about are North of town. Much better tracks.

Dewey Bridge is no longer... sad.gif

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008...c-dewey-bridge/
Sleepin
Dewey Bridge is gone dude...for about a year now.

Eric was saying something...but all I could read was blah blah blah...or something.

laugh.gif
ThinAir
I remember some kind of old bridge along 128 when I drove it to get to last year's RRC in GC - I take it that that's not the bridge that burned, so how much farther upriver was Dewey Bridge?
brant
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Aug 31 2010, 10:06 AM) *

Rise & Shine Car Show?
Lunch is at?
What time is dinner?

I'm thinking:

Let me know.

New plan..
we drive this:
http://www.nps.gov/cany/news082410.htm

(I've driven it before and its a "dry only" drive...
once the rain started we were trapped...
looks like the trap is bigger now.)
SLITS
Damn, I guess I'll remove the 33 Mudders from the teener now. I was so looking forward to a backcountry drive.

bs.gif
JRust
Holy crap you guys are just messed up! This is going to be so damn fun. Is it next thursday yet sad.gif ?
SLITS
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 31 2010, 04:36 PM) *

Holy crap you guys are just messed up! This is going to be so damn fun. Is it next thursday yet sad.gif ?

Only in "The Twilight Zone"

unsure.gif
RJMII

... only the orange cars will be able to make that drive. smile.gif
TROJANMAN
R I P

IPB Image
RiqueMar
QUOTE(JRust @ Aug 31 2010, 04:36 PM) *

cheer.gif

My Girlfriend seriously keeps texting me, "Is it Thursday yet? Is it Thursday yet?" like a little kid.
SLITS
Now for travel purposes only, any woman riding with me, the first question I ask is, "How many miles is your bladder rated for?".

Helps me figure out how many water closets we will visit in 697 miles (+ some maybe).

And there are stretches across I-70 between Richfield, UT and Green River, UT where they are no bushes or trees. In fact there isn't ANYTHING out there.

The Virgin River Gorge is a high speed, gentle turn slalom. biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
First, we have to believe you got a woman to ride with you.
Aren't they usually tied up in the trunk?
SLITS
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 31 2010, 07:28 PM) *

Yep, front trunk. Mink covered handcuffs, silk body wrap, Down pillow, etc .........

Yeah Baby .... that's travlin'

Oh, I drool a lot so don't follow me.

WaideS
QUOTE(SLITS @ Aug 31 2010, 07:31 PM) *

QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Aug 31 2010, 07:28 PM) *

Yep, front trunk. Mink covered handcuffs, silk body wrap, Down pillow, etc .........

Yeah Baby .... that's travlin'

Oh, I drool a lot so don't follow me.

Secondly, we all know the "woman" that would ride with you are fully stocked with depends and could make it all weekend without a pitstop. sheeplove.gif
SLITS
Hah ... I'm technologically up-to-date ... I use a Pilot Relief Tube with atmospheric dump ... don't follow me ... flow can start at any second ..... Depends .... Bah!

Empty ale or stout bottles work to ... Beware of launched objects filled with liquid.***

*** It's a long story
Sleepin
**Beware of Launched Depends**

lol3.gif
RJMII
**Beware of Launched Depends**

***it's an under-short story.

Eric_Shea
Hah ... I'm technologically up-to-date ... I use a Pilot Relief Tube with a penis dump ... it's still too small... flow can start at any second ..... Depends .... Bah!

Empty ale or stout bottles are still to loose ... Beware of launched objects filled with liquid.***

blink.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 1 2010, 06:47 AM) *

Hah ... I'm technologically up-to-date ... I use a Pilot Relief Tube with a penis dump ... it's still too small... flow can start at any second ..... Depends .... Bah!

Empty ale or stout bottles are still to loose ... Beware of launched objects filled with liquid.***

blink.gif

Ex Admin Abuse .... Ex Admin Abuse .... Ex Admin Abuse.
rick 918-S
If the stars align and everything is right in the 914world McMark is bringing something for Area51Werks to the RRC. assimilate.gif
Sleepin
One more workday left! biggrin.gif Crap...it is Wednesday! Two more work days left! No one told me today was only Wednesday! headbang.gif
McMark
When should I put up the LIVE pictures thread? idea.gif
RJMII
When should I put up the LIVE pictures thread?

A week from today? Thursday morning?
McMark
No, there's people driving. When is Rick leaving? When are the SoCal people leaving?
Eric_Shea
I'd say Wed would probably get them. I'll bet Rick's hitting the pavement Tuesday though... confused24.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 1 2010, 04:07 PM) *

No, there's people driving. When is Rick leaving? When are the SoCal people leaving?

I think I'm leaving Tuesday the 6th. You will need to post instructions on how to post to the live thread. and remember explain it to me like I'm a 3rd grader. unsure.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 1 2010, 02:07 PM) *

When are the SoCal people leaving?

I think I'm the most Southern. Leaving around 12ish, meeting up with others around 2-3
RJMII
You will need to post instructions on how to post to the live thread. and remember explain it to me like I'm a 3rd grader.

agree.gif

I have a few canyons to go through, and at least one pass to go over.

I am going to make a 5x7 or 3x5 note card with my screen name on it to hold up under all of the pictures that I submit. smile.gif
SLITS
Remember, any images you post become public domain and can be used in the prosecution of malfeasence. biggrin.gif
JRust
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 1 2010, 02:37 PM) *

You will need to post instructions on how to post to the live thread. and remember explain it to me like I'm a 3rd grader.

agree.gif

I am going to make a 5x7 or 3x5 note card with my screen name on it to hold up under all of the pictures that I submit. smile.gif

I could write my screen name on my forehead for my flights & give a few updates before I arrive evilgrin.gif
RiqueMar
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 1 2010, 02:53 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 1 2010, 02:37 PM) *

agree.gif

I could write my screen name on my forehead for my flights & give a few updates before I arrive evilgrin.gif

I thought on your way back, we would just pin a $20 bill to your shirt and wish you the best of luck.
Sleepin
He is going to need all the luck with that car he is driving! lol3.gif

Or wait....did I just bash myself? ......crap!
Sleepin
I am surprised a countdown is not up yet... biggrin.gif
McMark
What're you talking about the countdown is right there at the top...

hide.gif
Sleepin
Thanks Mark!

Looks as though there will be a mini lesson on rebuilding a few door stays. (even though Eric Shea wants to steal the final products!) poke.gif

A big thanks to Mark @ www.914rubber.com and Eric @ www.pmbperformance.com pray.gif

IPB Image
MoveQik
*We* should do a clinic on replacing valve guides on a 3.2. No reason..... biggrin.gif
SLITS
Oh crap ... now I have to get my gold chains and pinky rings out if we're gonna have clinics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.