Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Official" official Red Rocks 2010 Registration Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
SharonG
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 9 2010, 09:39 PM) *
QUOTE(SharonG @ Sep 9 2010, 09:36 PM) *

But it's not shoe weather... it's flip flop weather! So I'll have several pair of flip flops that match my outfits instead. drunk.gif

I hear that the birthday boy.. (yes Wills!) will also be wearing several pair of flip flops that match his outfits also.....

If he does, it's just proof positive he has great taste in pedwear.
ThinAir
Mike and Stewie (his pug) just rolled in to Flagstaff. The teener ran great! We're on our way in the morning.
JRust
WE need to figure out something to do before you all get here. Looks like we will have some time to kill. Well after our early morning brunch at 10. Not sure I will be ready for a nap after that idea.gif . Guess we will have to do some sort of drive driving.gif . Maybe we can go somewhere & watch some crazy jeeps roll or something evilgrin.gif
Sleepin
Jeeper John and his wife Jerri are here as well. biggrin.gif

Going to sleep in and maybe cruise down to Newspaper Rock.
JRust
We are at probably 75% attendies now piratenanner.gif . Parking lot is filling up. I think we are at 16 914's blink.gif . Red tocks is looking good drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.