Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2011-Medford OR June 23,24,25,26 - SIGN UP NOW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
SirAndy
• Car mostly cleaned - check
• Working oil pressure gauge - check
• Fancy new check engine light (Kudos to McMark!) - check
• Even fancier GPS/Accelerometer gismo added to the already huge wire mess next to my feet - check
• Oil change - check
• Leaking oil-line fixed - check
• 4 wheel alignment - check
• Working door locks and handles - check
• Shiny new muffler hanger - check
• Scrap metal travel bag holder thingy for the front trunk - check
• Tools and lots-o-spare-parts - check
• Cooler full of snacks, Sand-Witches and redbull - check
• 50 proof sunscreen - check
• Boom-box and iPod - check
• Ear plugs - check
• AAA card - check

I think i'm ready ... w00t.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Where's Amoy in that big list Sir?
SirAndy
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 20 2011, 08:41 PM) *

Shopping, getting her nails done, drinking at the bar ... I'm pretty sure she's ready ... rolleyes.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Hahaaaa! Just like last year!
TC 914-8
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 20 2011, 07:24 AM) *

You got a few days Al. I'm sure you'll figure it out. I can't believe there is only 3 days left biggrin.gif . I'm sleeping like crap with all the WCR & 914 work I am trying to do. Just keep wakin gup with somehting on my mind dry.gif . Except it is more like a kid the night before x-mas evilgrin.gif I'm just wired for the fun

To quote Rodney Dangerfield, " hey judge, cheer up"

See you thurs. Too much to do, don't think golf will happen.
I'll be at sunset state Park coos bay, till thurs am
SirAndy
IPB Image On the road again - Just can't wait to get on the road again IPB Image

Going to leave here soon to meet up with JimTab and then off to a nice drive along the coast.
driving.gif

See y'all in Medford! beerchug.gif
dw914er
have a good drive guys and see you tomorrow smile.gif
Jakeodoule
took mine for a shake down cruise last night down to the boobie bar!
drooley.gif w00t.gif beer3.gif
Have a uneventful drive everyone, see you Friday.
PeeGreen 914
I hope you guys all have a blast. I will be looking at everything on here since I won't be able to make it. The wife made other plans for me dry.gif but it should be good as I know it will make her happy wub.gif

ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 20 2011, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 20 2011, 08:41 PM) *

Shopping, getting her nails done, drinking at the bar ... I'm pretty sure she's ready ... rolleyes.gif

That girl was born ready! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Leaving tonight. assimilate.gif We were going to travel through North Dakota but it looks like the entire state is flooded. Were taking I80 west instead.
dw914er
Have a good drive Rick! I'm excited for an Alien sighting at WCR again.

Did a car shakedown today, oil changed, and hopefully fixed my hot start issue. I'm almost ready smile.gif
DNHunt
Add my on Gerry. I'll pay you guys when we get down there. Watch out in the parking lot, he just turned 21.

Dave
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jun 22 2011, 03:36 PM) *

Add my on Gerry. I'll pay you guys when we get down there. Watch out in the parking lot, he just turned 21.

Dave

A new candidate for "that Guy" ? aktion035.gif drunk.gif blink.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
Britain Smith
I am just about to leave work to go pick up the trailer and get everything loaded up. See you guys tomorrow...where is dinner going to be and what time?

-Britain
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ Jun 22 2011, 03:39 PM) *

QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jun 22 2011, 03:36 PM) *

Dave

A new candidate for "that Guy" ? aktion035.gif drunk.gif blink.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

Sweet!
JRust
Hey Drew you may be doing the meet-n-greet biggrin.gif . I'm so damn far behind trying to get my car going it is pitiful. I will start on it early tommorow but am waiting on parts. I've been so caught up I haven't loaded anything besides. I have to make sure I remember all the prizes evilgrin.gif . I thought about bringing them all down on my car blink.gif . Figured I better leave them in there boxes so people can win them though lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
Even though I won't be there will I still be able to win a door prize since I did pay? confused24.gif Just curious smile.gif
JRust
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 22 2011, 06:23 PM) *

Even though I won't be there will I still be able to win a door prize since I did pay? confused24.gif Just curious smile.gif

You might come in second cheer.gif

Who knows we will see what the consensus is confused24.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 22 2011, 06:19 PM) *

Hey Drew you may be doing the meet-n-greet biggrin.gif . I'm so damn far behind trying to get my car going it is pitiful. I will start on it early tommorow but am waiting on parts. I've been so caught up I haven't loaded anything besides. I have to make sure I remember all the prizes evilgrin.gif . I thought about bringing them all down on my car blink.gif . Figured I better leave them in there boxes so people can win them though lol-2.gif

I will be at the hotel about 10 or 11ish. I don't have name tags nor do I have a list of registrants (yet). But I do have a bunch of prizes, a BBQ pit/trailer (4'x8'), some wood, 2 kegs of beer,event T-shirts and a few checks to write!

After picking Jim Hoyland up at the airport (1:45pm), the drinking and fun shall begin! I can't wait!
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 22 2011, 06:23 PM) *

I think it would depend on which prize your name is picked for! happy11.gif
montoya 73 2.0
WTF.gif what do you expect for free? dry.gif

Click to view attachment

sad.gif I forgot to proof read! Damn it! laugh.gif
J P Stein
"Rollin', rollin', rollin'"............
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 22 2011, 10:45 PM) *

WTF.gif what do you expect for free? dry.gif

Click to view attachment

sad.gif I forgot to proof read! Damn it! laugh.gif

blink.gif chair.gif lol-2.gif screwy.gif
jzdu
I drove the car last night for the first time in over three years. Looks like I'll be replacing some wheel bearings after work tonight. It felt good to actually drive it.

I'll be keeping an eye out for teeners arriving in Medford today. See everybody in the morning at the track.

Brian
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(jzdu @ Jun 23 2011, 08:39 AM) *

I drove the car last night for the first time in over three years. Looks like I'll be replacing some wheel bearings after work tonight. It felt good to actually drive it.

I'll be keeping an eye out for teeners arriving in Medford today. See everybody in the morning at the track.

Brian

or you could come to the Host hotel tonight for a meet and Greet. With beer, people and Teeners of course.
montoya 73 2.0
Okay, I'm leaving in about 15 minutes for the Hotel. Be there in about an hour and a half.
jzdu
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 23 2011, 09:22 AM) *

QUOTE(jzdu @ Jun 23 2011, 08:39 AM) *

Brian

or you could come to the Host hotel tonight for a meet and Greet. With beer, people and Teeners of course.

Sounds like a good test drive this evening.

See ya there

Eddie914
Everyone have a great time without me!

06/25/11 is my wedding anniversary and I could not convince my wife that a road trip (in a pseudo race car) would be fun ... imagine that!

Be sure to beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif

Cheers,

Eddie

ps In your honor, I took the teener to the track yesterday and beat up on a bunch of taildraggers
strawman
Fueling up in Orland,CA. Should be in Medford by 4:00 pm. Keg of Porter homebrew on ice, ready to be tapped!
Britain Smith
I am leaving right now, see you all in about 6 hrs. I will keep my eye out for 914's stuck on the side of the road sad.gif

-Britain
speed metal army
Wish I was going!2 Babies and work kinda got in the way.. biggrin.gif
Have fun guys!! beerchug.gif
abnrdo
Still in Afghanistan for 8 more days.....

montoya 73 2.0
Jamie has the results & Pictures of the Show & Shine awards. Also the A/X results!
montoya 73 2.0
I want to be the first to thank everyone who attended the event. It was a blast! It was well worth all the time it took to plan, I can now cut my 3 foot tall Lawn and my wife now gets to actually spend some time with me! She is so lucky! chair.gif

It was good seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones. I especially would like to thank the families, spouses and the children that were brought out! Thank you for sharing your #1 priority peoples in your lives with the rest of us! That shows trust and character, which is why My wife and kids weren't there. I don't trust you crazy bastards! Hahahahaaaaa! Just kidding!!! biggrin.gif

As anyone who knows me, knows that I like giving the wives, girlfriends and especially the kids a hard time all in fun!

-Loser Cruiser, Tell her it's not all about her? blink.gif
-Morgan, meeting your wife just assures me that you need to be glad she is beautiful and that your two girls take after her! Make sure the oldest wears those ear muffs and Don't feed the little polar bears! w00t.gif
-Curt, Janet is fabulous! Keep up the good work. You have trained her well!!! poke.gif
-Jamie, your better half has done a fantastic job with the twins! Stay out of her way slap.gif
-Amoy, your nucking futs!!! I love ya my sista! WTF.gif
-Mrs. Tabor, what type of information does Jim have on you for you to put up with that behavior for 43 years? I'm so sorry! confused24.gif
-Mrs. Mikey914, you are a fabulous A/X driver! driving-girl.gif Tell your Miss Minaj bottoms up. shades.gif
-Mrs. Danno Dixon, your my hero! first.gif

To all of those I've missed, you will not escape me forever! You will have your chance to be embarrased that you know me! happy11.gif
ThinAir
As always, it was great to see old and new faces [even if the Alien crew did beat us for the long distance award ;-) ]

A huge thanks to the organizers for one of the most fun and best run 914 weekends that I've attended. The track day was fun and the Saturday drive was cool because it was so well designed and lead. I just want to know why the directions had so many references to point out the great retirement homes that we passed by - we're not that old!
JRust
WCR 2011 was the best ever piratenanner.gif

Am I a little biased confused24.gif Hell no happy11.gif

This year really was great. As always we wished for more teeners there. The people that made it were great. We all had an incredible time. The AutoX was a fricken blast. Kudos to all those who did it for the first time. I know at least half of those there it was a new experience. That autoX Venue was the best I have ever been too. Absolutely loved it driving.gif . I had a blast whipping the LE around the track. Then there was Slideways Nate beerchug.gif . Dude was working the drift

Again a huge thanks to all who atteneded.

My biggest thanks go to Drew & John. They both put in alot of work to get the WCR put together. I would have lost it long ago if it weren't for them. Thanks to Mike for getting out saturday drive together.

I can't wait to see what Sir Andy & Amoy come up with for next year aktion035.gif
McMark
I though Elliot volunteered... happy11.gif
Loser_Cruiser
I tell her every day!! Lucky for her she's good lookin. We had a blast. Alot of great cars and people.

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 26 2011, 06:09 PM) *

I want to be the first to thank everyone who attended the event. It was a blast! It was well worth all the time it took to plan, I can now cut my 3 foot tall Lawn and my wife now gets to actually spend some time with me! She is so lucky! chair.gif

It was good seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones. I especially would like to thank the families, spouses and the children that were brought out! Thank you for sharing your #1 priority peoples in your lives with the rest of us! That shows trust and character, which is why My wife and kids weren't there. I don't trust you crazy bastards! Hahahahaaaaa! Just kidding!!! biggrin.gif

As anyone who knows me, knows that I like giving the wives, girlfriends and especially the kids a hard time all in fun!

-Morgan, meeting your wife just assures me that you need to be glad she is beautiful and that your two girls take after her! Make sure the oldest wears those ear muffs and Don't feed the little polar bears! w00t.gif
-Curt, Janet is fabulous! Keep up the good work. You have trained her well!!! poke.gif
-Jamie, your better half has done a fantastic job with the twins! Stay out of her way slap.gif
-Mrs. Tabor, what type of information does Jim have on you for you to put up with that behavior for 43 years? I'm so sorry! confused24.gif
-Mrs. Mikey914, you are a fabulous A/X driver! driving-girl.gif Tell your Miss Minaj bottoms up. shades.gif

To all of those I've missed, you will not escape me forever! You will have your chance to be embarrased that you know me! happy11.gif

montoya 73 2.0
She is a keeper!

QUOTE(Loser_Cruiser @ Jun 27 2011, 03:44 PM) *

I tell her every day!! Lucky for her she's good lookin. We had a blast. Alot of great cars and people.

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 26 2011, 06:09 PM) *

montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 27 2011, 02:45 PM) *

I though Elliot volunteered... happy11.gif

He did, but Amoy stole it away! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.