Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Evil's tranny clinic in Canada, part deux
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
balljoint
Didn't you post that image in this thread once already? slap.gif
MDG
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 23 2013, 11:40 AM) *

. . . but it has had the ears welded back on and looks ugly. Should work for you, though.

laugh.gif

That'll be fine for Dave, Doc, just fine.
balljoint
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 23 2013, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 23 2013, 11:40 AM) *

. . . but it has had the ears welded back on and looks ugly. Should work for you, though.

laugh.gif

That'll be fine for Dave, Doc, just fine.

It will be fine. I'm just going to paint it black anyway. To match my new S Clappers! thumb3d.gif
Ian Stott
Mark, would you give me a call or reply in an e-mail. looking forward to this!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 23 2013, 05:32 PM) *

Mark, would you give me a call or reply in an e-mail. looking forward to this!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

No problem Ian
Just sent you an email and my phone number.
shades.gif
balljoint
Oh Mark, FYI, I will be dropping off the stripper catapult and the trampoline on the weekend prior.

I may need some help over the next few weeks recruiting ammunition for the catapult so anyone who wants to help out please send me a PM.

thumb3d.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 23 2013, 07:45 PM) *

Oh Mark, FYI, I will be dropping off the stripper catapult and the trampoline on the weekend prior.

I may need some help over the next few weeks recruiting ammunition for the catapult so anyone who wants to help out please send me a PM.

thumb3d.gif

Right I can scratch the stripper catapult and the trampoline off the to-do list.
I'm just happy the MrHyde got that case of ball gags, that Evil gave him, through customs.
MrHyde
I told customs that they were just prosthetics for neutered dogs and they let me right through. Lol
Mark Henry
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Apr 23 2013, 01:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 23 2013, 08:14 AM) *

Hell... I'd even let Adam join in. smile.gif

huh.gif

Click to view attachment

Who do you think the ball gags are for evilgrin.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 24 2013, 05:15 PM) *

QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Apr 23 2013, 01:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 23 2013, 08:14 AM) *

Hell... I'd even let Adam join in. smile.gif

huh.gif

Click to view attachment

Who do you think the ball gags are for evilgrin.gif

I'm not into putting ball gags in people's mouth's, Mark.

Please, keep your sick fetishes to yourself. And Dave.

icon8.gif
Mark Henry
If anyone needs a core tranny "ajracer" has a side shift for sale, in Toronto, in the classifieds.
Worth it even if you just need a few brake bands, dog teeth and a slider.

He's asking $400, I know him good guy, but no affiliation.

Dr Evil
$400 for a core is too much. Unless they are rare in Canada?
Mark Henry
Most likely you could make him a BO.

I wouldn't say rare, but they are getting harder to find and shipping from the US would negate any savings.
Big problem is some guys think they are gold just because it says Porsche.
balljoint
He's asking $800 for the 1.7 in the car too? I'll bring my 1.7 engine to the clinic and sell it for $500.00! Screaming deal. thumb3d.gif
Dr Evil
I would be interested at half his asking for the tranz.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 26 2013, 12:18 PM) *

I would be interested at half his asking for the tranz.

I don't think he's coming, but you could make him an offer. If a deal was made I'm sure one of us would pick it up.
I don't know what his status is now, he has a 914-V8 with a G50, but I know he blew it up.

He's asked me to rebuild a type one engine for him earlier this year, but when I explained to him that it costs money he lost interest. rolleyes.gif
Ian Stott
I will be bringing lobster! Yes, the ones from Alma! They will be pre-cooked and on ice, Mark is going to provide a large pot of boiling water if you want to bring yours back up to temp. Anyone who wants lobster let me know, prices vary between now and June, price today at Moncton Fish Market is aound $10.00 pound. I always get 2 lb. lobsters, big enough so one is sufficent and every lobster is so close to the same size we don't need to get a scale out! Really looking forward to this event! The good Dr.s lobster is on me, a welcome to Canada gift and to say thanks for coming and making sure we will have good transmissions!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Dr Evil
Thanks Ian chowtime.gif
Mark Henry
BTW Ian Is a professional in this field, these will be totally done right.

Good talking with you this AM Ian....he's so excited wink.gif

BTW what are we drinking Saturday night?
If it is nice we will have a campfire smile.gif
balljoint
Dr. Evil just called me on my cell. He was doing a passable Marlon Brando and asked me to bring butter. I assume for the lobster.

He also mentioned nail clippers. confused24.gif
balljoint
Oh and I will have an extra $20 per critter on me for my lobster and our host's, plus applicable taxes. You're a good man Ian. thumb3d.gif
Ian Stott
As we get closer to the date I will chime in again with the right price, I think it is only fair to expect people to pay up front. The good Dr. may bring butter but I will be making a garlic butter to dip into (indivdual containers after it is made so no double dipping issues!) looking forward to this!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Apr 28 2013, 02:46 PM) *

As we get closer to the date I will chime in again with the right price, I think it is only fair to expect people to pay up front. The good Dr. may bring butter but I will be making a garlic butter to dip into (indivdual containers after it is made so no double dipping issues!) looking forward to this!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Could the first person paying for their bugs tell Ian how to do an interact e-transfer direct depost. I know I've done it in the past, but I don't really have the time to figure it out right now.
I'm slammed with work, all beat the fuch up from training (literately), rear bearing gone on the wife's car...... and now I have a funeral of a family friend to go to.
balljoint
Receiving them is easy. Ian just needs his IT department to help him. If you have an email address and Internet access to your bank account it's a piece of cake.

Dr Evil
Well, I offered $200 to AJ and he said it was too low. That was top end for me. Gonna be a while before he sells, of ever if he doesn't budge.
Dr Evil
Dino B is paid + seal kit smile.gif
Mark Henry
Just over a month away smile.gif

Have you got the parts you need yet? gasket set?
Have you paid Dr Evil?

Do you have your lobster order in yet with Ian Stott?
Mark Henry
dp
balljoint
Oh and just to confirm for everyone. We are going to streak downtown Port Hope.

Bus is running good Mark or is everyone going in the back of the Toyota?
Dr Evil
I will be inventorying my used parts here soon and selling them first come first served. If you think you will want new parts, better order now as I get a group discount and it will take time.

I am semi short on synchro bands and most builds need 2 to 3 of them.
Dr Evil
John H. is paid up plus one used slider smile.gif
Dr Evil
Cool914 is paid and +2 kits
Mark Henry
Camping area and mega bonfire material coming together!!! biggrin.gif

beer.gif

wobbletop
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 15 2013, 01:01 PM) *

We could have used that lift during the first tranny clinic...right Walter wink.gif

Yes, yes it would have come in handy.

Speaking of which... is everyone bringing already removed trans to the party this year?
walterolin
QUOTE(wobbletop @ May 15 2013, 02:19 PM) *

We could have used that lift during the first tranny clinic...right Walter wink.gif

Speaking of which... is everyone bringing already removed trans to the party this year?

But, I wasn't at the first clinic - I don't think.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(walterolin @ May 15 2013, 02:52 PM) *

But, I wasn't at the first clinic - I don't think.

biggrin.gif

When wobbletop (Walter) brought his tranny to the fist clinic it was still attached to the 914.

Anyone still on the fence about particapating and getting a trans rebuild for cheap you better make up your mind soon! shades.gif

If you want lobster get your order into Ian Stott!

Remember spectators are free ....but expect to be the bar and BBQ bitch beer3.gif
Mark Henry
Also Pete from Restoration Design said if you order repair panels he will bring them to the clinic for you.
Dr Evil
Walter also had the wrong firewall bushing as he needed a conversion bushing. It worked, though biggrin.gif

I have a friend coming that will need a lobster, and I can eat a lot so I can pitch in for some, too biggrin.gif
balljoint

I was gonna bring one in the truck and tow Mr. Happy Yellow Sunflower behind.

unsure.gif

But now I'm not sure.
MrHyde
Oh ya.. I gotta order me some lobster......
Looking like its going to be a good weekend... :-)
SUNAB914
Man that sounds like a party!!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(balljoint @ May 15 2013, 04:13 PM) *

unsure.gif

But now I'm not sure.

If you are serious, I am willing to install one a limited number. Or remove and install, or instruct on either. It went well last time and I am bringing some slave labour biggrin.gif
Dr Evil
Boiledcabbage has paid for a seal kit. smile.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 16 2013, 11:00 PM) *

Boiledcabbage has paid for a seal kit. smile.gif

balljoint
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 15 2013, 09:41 PM) *

QUOTE(balljoint @ May 15 2013, 04:13 PM) *

unsure.gif

But now I'm not sure.

If you are serious, I am willing to install one a limited number. Or remove and install, or instruct on either. It went well last time and I am bringing some slave labour biggrin.gif

If I am serious? blink.gif

The only spare tranny I have is the tail shift. I was figuring on converting it to a side shifter as a spare. If I bring the car as well then the tail shifter can be spare parts but I don't know aboot your slave labour.

I am okay with leoN working on my car. Not sure about Adumb. unsure.gif

Dr Evil
Adumb will not be the one working. I doubt he is even going. My understudy, Andrew will be wrenching.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ May 17 2013, 11:09 AM) *

Adumb will not be the one working. I doubt he is even going. My understudy, Andrew will be wrenching.

I thought you just stupidvized and ripped the students stack apart when they got it wrong. bye1.gif
Dr Evil
Mark, I have more than one act. C'mon.
balljoint
Yep. I'm pretty sure he won't have a problem ripping MDG's perfectly assembled stack apart. Again and again and again...
MDG
mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.