Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL: WCR 2017 Thread Mammoth Lakes June 1, 2, 3, 4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Andyrew
Thats a good plan smile.gif Got your payment and registration form as well.
green914
E-mailed the form, and the pay-pal sent. w00t.gif

Thanks,
Jerry
Andyrew
Got it! Glad to see your coming smile.gif
piscean914
thanks again - paid via paypal with form info attached as note - brad in seattle
Mowog4
I emailed the form and ineligibly filled it out, let me know if you need more info. Also sent a paypal
Andyrew
ALL -

DONT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR HOTEL / REGISTER!

Our hotel will only hold prices/rooms until May 2nd and registration is needed by May 1st to be able to get specific details ironed out in time.

Thank you!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 5 2017, 03:10 PM) *

ALL -

DONT WAIT TO RESERVE YOUR HOTEL / REGISTER!

Our hotel will only hold prices/rooms until May 2nd and registration is needed by May 1st to be able to get specific details ironed out in time.

Thank you!

agree.gif Snow season is going to extend into June; demand for lodging may put pressure on us.

Book now smile.gif
Andyrew
Quick note.

If your sending paypal (Preferred) for registration Please send the money as a gift or you'll need to add extra for paypal fees.
http://thefeecalculator.com/

If you send money not as a gift or do not include paypal fee's I will be sending the money back and sending you a message regarding the returned payment .
76-914
Payment sent.
Andyrew
Got it, just need your registration!
flat4guy
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 22 2016, 05:43 PM) *
The "plan" is to trailer out, do WCR & a track day at Sonoma - that would be the ideal scenario. If a date (track day) can't be arranged I seriously have to consider just flying out with my son and renting a car - to trailer or not to trailer? It makes a 9 day difference in the schedule.

That same weekend at Sonoma is the vintage races, this is making it a tough choice for me, hmmmm.
Andyrew
Final details coming together! Shirt design is being finalized and will be announced shortly. Awards dinner has been determined and we will have a 40 person cap in the room however we already have 35 people expected. Details to follow.

If your holding off due to the possibility of highway 120 being closed not allowing for entrance into Yosemite park we have a backup planned for that day, we will head north to south lake tahoe for a lunch. These are also fantastic roads with amazing views!

Dont wait! Register now!! Message me if you have any concerns.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Cracker @ Nov 22 2016, 09:43 PM) *
The "plan" is to trailer out, do WCR & a track day at Sonoma - that would be the ideal scenario. If a date (track day) can't be arranged I seriously have to consider just flying out with my son and renting a car - to trailer or not to trailer? It makes a 9 day difference in the schedule.

Tony,
If you end up flying, I'm bringing my son Nicho. He will be driving a 944. He's 19 so they should be able to relate. I'll be bringing up the rear on all drives. My much needed top-end rebuild is still pending so you don't want to be behind me...
Cracker
My son and I are driving out - a 3-week itinerary as of now. I will be the caboose on our excursion drives (I have a legitimate tow-vehicle for break-downs too)! I can tow 31,000 pounds or approximately 15 teeners! shades.gif

PS: I took my 914 out for a spin for the first time in roughly 4-months..yeehaw! Time away makes the heart grow fonder...

Tony
ConeDodger
Get your registration in! Time to get this ball rolling! cheer.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 16 2017, 08:39 AM) *

Tony,
If you end up flying, I'm bringing my son Nicho. He will be driving a 944. He's 19 so they should be able to relate. I'll be bringing up the rear on all drives. My much needed top-end rebuild is still pending so you don't want to be behind me...

So, that's NOT tire smoke? biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 17 2017, 03:35 PM) *
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 16 2017, 08:39 AM) *

Tony,

So, that's NOT tire smoke? biggrin.gif

I wish. A set of tires a week for a month would be less than the top end rebuild! shades.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Giddy-up! We're going to have a great time!
tygaboy
And I have something planned ( sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif ) that requires a final head count as soon as possible.
If you're coming, please get registered. poke.gif
Dtjaden
Hotel reservation made. Registration emailed and payment made via PayPal.

Here is some updated mountain pass opening information from a South Lake Tahoe news source:

https://www.southtahoenow.com/story/04/16/2...dates-projected

Many of the passes may not be open until late May or early June. Tioga pass has an initial opening forecast of July.
Cracker
Com'on Chris isn't this more appropriate - type.gif

Tony

hide.gif

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Apr 23 2017, 03:19 PM) *

And I have something planned ( sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif )..."
Andyrew
QUOTE(Dtjaden @ Apr 23 2017, 12:39 PM) *

Hotel reservation made. Registration emailed and payment made via PayPal.

Here is some updated mountain pass opening information from a South Lake Tahoe news source:

https://www.southtahoenow.com/story/04/16/2...dates-projected

Many of the passes may not be open until late May or early June. Tioga pass has an initial opening forecast of July.

Wonderful! Got all your info.

We do have a wonderful backup in case we cant get into Yosemite valley. But thank you for that info, I also follow Yosemite national park on facebook and they have been posting the most regarding the road repair that I have seen.

Chris, let me know when you need the final headcount by and Ill be sure to update you.
hndyhrr
We are not able to make it this year as granddaughters high school graduation comes before anything and it is on the 2nd. Have fun everyone. That is my favorite part of the State of California.

In looking through posts i could not find a link for ordering a t-shirt. Can or would anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Renee
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(hndyhrr @ Apr 23 2017, 08:31 PM) *

We are not able to make it this year as granddaughters high school graduation comes before anything and it is on the 2nd. Have fun everyone. That is my favorite part of the State of California.

In looking through posts i could not find a link for ordering a t-shirt. Can or would anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Renee

Shirt link coming soon! Please stand by.
Andyrew
LAST WEEK OF REGISTRATION:

Below are the following people who have made a hotel reservation but I do not have registration for. Unfortunately I do not know everyone screen name, If you know someone on the list please let them know their registration is due (Unless noted otherwise)
Thomas Palmer (2)
Andy Schmidt (2) (Messaged)
Steve Faddis (1)
Rob Sime (3+) (in process)
Tina Cameron (2)
Kelly Thorson (4)

If I dont get your registration in time I can not guarantee you a T shirt, a nametag, or a spot for the awards dinner.

Thanks all!
Andrew
tygaboy
QUOTE(Cracker @ Apr 23 2017, 12:52 PM) *

Com'on Chris isn't this more appropriate - type.gif

Tony

hide.gif

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Apr 23 2017, 03:19 PM) *

And I have something planned ( sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif )..."

I have just two words for you, mister...

"Sort of"
tygaboy
Wanted to let everyone know that we'll be joined by my buddy, Larry, and his ultra cool drone! This thing takes unreal quality video and stills.
With a bit of planning, we can end up with a nice "documentary" of this event that includes some otherwise impossible shots.
Can't wait to see you all there!
Chris

Andyrew
Awesome!
Steve
I just made the payment and emailed the registration form.
I heard there is skiing in Mammoth until July, so I am bringing my ski's
The ski rack holds two pairs, so I have room for another pair if anyone else from so cal wants to ski.
Oh... I'm Steve Faddis who already booked a room.
Andyrew
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 24 2017, 09:22 AM) *

I just made the payment and emailed the registration form.
I heard there is skiing in Mammoth until July, so I am bringing my ski's
The ski rack holds two pairs, so I have room for another pair if anyone else from so cal wants to ski.
Oh... I'm Steve Faddis who already booked a room.

Got your registration and everything Steve!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
don-6
Registration and payment sent.

The hotel registration is under Tina Cameron.

See you all at the 2017 WCR

Don beerchug.gif
Andyrew
Got it!

Thanks!
Mike D.
Registration DONE! Time off work, DONE! Car, D.... Oh, wait, still lots to do.... damn...
smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif beer3.gif
wes
Registration sent, paid, room reserved at hotel. beerchug.gif

ConeDodger
ConeDodger
Get off the fence! Register now! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
ConeDodger
Do it! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
Andyrew
Were up to 24 Participants and another 11 guests with a few more anticipated!

T shirt information will be coming in the next day in a separate thread, were working on some hoodies as well for those that want them smile.gif
ConeDodger

It's Mammoth! You've got to go! evilgrin.gif
Chris914n6
I flipped a coin and a working upstairs AC unit and new roof won.

May the roads of your Journey be clear beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Apr 28 2017, 01:05 PM) *

I flipped a coin and a working upstairs AC unit and new roof won.

May the roads of your Journey be clear beerchug.gif

Unacceptable! Flip it again! mad.gif
mgp4591
My new job won out... no coin flipping going on here. dry.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 29 2017, 01:40 AM) *

Unacceptable! Quit the job! biggrin.gif
green914
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif don't miss the party! poke.gif
Andyrew
Big spike in registered guests over the past week! Looking forward to seeing all you guys!

Please note when you are sending paypal funds to either send the money to a "friend" so as not to incur paypal fees, or please use the below link to calculate the correct amount to send.
http://thefeecalculator.com/

Click to view attachment

Below is the current list (Also found on the first page) of registrants!

jim_hoyland - Paid 1 Participant Registration
tygaboy - Paid 1 Participant + 3 Guests Registration
Andyrew - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
Cracker - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration + 1 Extra Shirt
VegasRacer - Paid 1 Participant Registration
michael7810 - Paid 1 Participant Registration
Cary - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
green914 - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
Mowog4 - Paid 1 Participant Registration
Keith914 - Paid 1 Participant Registration
Piscean914 - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
76-914 - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
stevend914 - Paid 1 Participant Registration
Mike Bellis- Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
dtjaden- Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration + 1 Extra Shirt
Steve - Paid 1 Participant Registration
don-6 - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
Mike D. - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration + 1 Extra Shirt
Wes - Paid 1 Participant Registration
ConeDodger - Paid 1 Participant + 3 Guests Registration + 3 Extra Shirt
Heeltoe914 - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Extra Shirt
Dgrooover -Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
SirAndy - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
dlkawashima - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration
jmalone - Paid 1 Participant + 1 Guests Registration

Below are the following people who have made a hotel reservation but I do not have registration for. Unfortunately I do not know everyone screen name, If you know someone on the list please let them know their registration is due (Unless noted otherwise)
Thomas Palmer (2)
Kelly Thorson (4)

JRust
I've got a hotel reservation but I am about 95% sure I can't make it this year. Haven't had much car time so my conversion is at a stand still. Won't be ready in time. Plus I am buying a house & my lease is up the end of May. So I've just got way to much going on. If something changes I'll try to make it but it is not very likely sad.gif . Only be the second WC R I have missed in quite a while
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 29 2017, 09:25 PM) *

I've got a hotel reservation but I am about 95% sure I can't make it this year. Haven't had much car time so my conversion is at a stand still. Won't be ready in time. Plus I am buying a house & my lease is up the end of May. So I've just got way to much going on. If something changes I'll try to make it but it is not very likely sad.gif . Only be the second WC R I have missed in quite a while

Yeh, nope... I'm buying a house too. I close on the 19th of this month, if the sellers make the repairs as agreed... dry.gif see you at WCR. av-943.gif
mgp4591
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 29 2017, 10:03 AM) *

Damn... can you write me a note?! rolleyes.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Apr 30 2017, 05:17 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 29 2017, 10:03 AM) *

Damn... can you write me a note?! rolleyes.gif

mgp4591 will be unable to start work as expected on 1 June 2017. He will be finishing his weekend jail sentence on 3 June 2017. Weekends after that will for the foreseeable future involve community service so there can be no overtime for now. Also, please remove all small furry animals from the building. We don't want to set him off. Thank you for your understanding in this sensitive matter.

Yours truly,
The Judge

(There, that should get you the time off) evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.