Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
76-914
wub.gif thumb3d.gif
burton73
REAL deal not a Reproduction Center Console Clock for 914-6

Bob B

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
I learn something everyday; I have owned 3 original Sixes and looked at a whole lot of them and have never seen a factory installed clock. That must have been a very rare option. beerchug.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 8 2022, 05:27 PM) *

REAL deal not a Reproduction Center Console Clock for 914-6

Bob B

Click to view attachment

Really ? Who knew ?
burton73
The guys at Palo Alto Speedometer. They rebuilt all of the gauges on 41

Bob
Click to view attachment
Shivers
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 24 2022, 06:10 PM) *

A shot of the rear of #41 It takes a lot of work to get a rear FG Valance to fit just right.

It is hours and hours of fitting. I was talking to Eric tonight on just what a Restored 914 really is and not a REFURBISHED car. This is a completely rebuilt from the front to the rear of car. Every part rebuilt. A lot of guys are thinking that a very shiny paint is rebuilt.

Bob B
Click to view attachment

When I close my eyes and imagine heaven, it looks something like this. The interior is really nice, the whole car just looks new. Congratulations smile.gif
JmuRiz
Sooooo hot wub.gif
burton73
Thank you guys, I am happy that you like how 41 is coming together. The clock is going to be the joke here. Eric now says how is the million-dollar clock.

Its been a long road for a not too bad super early six I bought in Dec of 2007

Almost there

Thank you, Bob B,

Root_Werks
Wow that looks great! Love the color combo.
burton73
Impressed to say the least on the work and materials of my car

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Cairo94507
Stunning, is all I can say. beerchug.gif
Bob,
When will your "6" be in our Hood?
Cant wait to Ck it out..
914/Alan
dax1969
Love following the progress on this car but sometimes I wonder ... will it ever get finished ? biggrin.gif It looks like each time more details are added, more customizing, more drooling for me biggrin.gif

Once finished pls make a walkaround and driving vid of the car !!

Good job

Dax
burton73
We are getting much closer. Look just how clean the jack is. A touch of work to finish the area above the gas tank with leather weave. Eric put some clear bra material under the jack so it would not chip the paint in case it ever was used (a little touch, nice)

This boy is clean

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
Bob...
Eric + team are doing your #0041 Right pray.gif
sixnotfour
This how they Stow,, Missing the little square perlon that lift arm rotates against.. note; Oring at Top..

beerchug.gif
burton73
Click to view attachment
burton73
Click to view attachment
burton73
Click to view attachment
burton73
Well this boy is so close to being totally done. Going to plasma coat the Factory Heat exchangers and We may change out the PMO 46s to FI so it will start anyplace, anytime, even if it sits for a long time. The factory seat with get the Dale treatment to match and we need to upholster the passenger Dog Bone foot rest and then it really is done after an additional 250 miles for break in and oil change and valve adjustment.

Best to my 914 BROTHERS

Bob B

driving-girl.gif
Shivers
Incredible
Dion
Stunning. Beautiful upholstery. The frunk treatment is another level. Well done
smilie_pokal.gif
Cairo94507
Absolutely stunning Bob. smilie_pokal.gif

I think you will be very happy going FI instead of carbs. Carbs are very cool but they need more maintenance than I was willing to accept at my age. I like being able to just turn the key and the engine fires right up- every time. beerchug.gif
Jett
Great car!
Root_Werks
Wow! This turned out nice! Love all the interior detials.
autopro
Such a great color, texture and materials, love it!
Bullethead
OMG that is absolutely exquisite! COTM for May? smilie_pokal.gif
ValcoOscar
Congratulations Bob!!!! beerchug.gif beer.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif

What a stunner, all those details make my head spin.
I'm soo looking forward to seeing it in person soon.

Awesome workmanship from the entire build team. smilie_pokal.gif

Oscar

burton73
Well, I made the decision before I take delivery of my 6 to change from the new PMOs 46 to EFI with BORLA 2 x 3 Barrel throttle bodies and the Holley Terminator EFI Self-Tuning fuel injection brain that will use 2 oxygen sensors to make sure that my car will start no matter the elevation or if I have not driven it for a bit of time.

Thank you to Eric and PMB performance to keep up with my vision of what I want my car to be.

Best to all my 914 buds

Bob B

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
eric9144
w00t2.gif first.gif
g911
Stunning!!! Enjoy !
JmuRiz
Nice, I've been waiting for them to build/test one of these systems. My interest is piqued.
jfort
Beautiful car. Congratulations
burton73
New Factory 6 Heat Exchangers with PMBs special increased output ends with O2 sensors back from bright Ceramic finish. Matching the larger size for the two-in for the polished SS custom mod muffler, 2 in two out.

Very nice

Bob B
Click to view attachment wub.gif
Cairo94507
Oh my! That looks beautiful. Really want to see pictures of those installed. wub.gif
mepstein
Wow! drooley.gif
mb911
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 23 2022, 10:55 AM) *

New Factory 6 Heat Exchangers with PMBs special increased output ends with O2 sensors back from bright Ceramic finish. Matching the larger size for the two-in for the polished SS custom mod muffler, 2 in two out.

Very nice

Bob B
Click to view attachment wub.gif

Still 1.5" primaries though?
mb911
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jun 20 2022, 11:43 AM) *

Well, I made the decision before I take delivery of my 6 to change from the new PMOs 46 to EFI with BORLA 2 x 3 Barrel throttle bodies and the Holley Terminator EFI Self-Tuning fuel injection brain that will use 2 oxygen sensors to make sure that my car will start no matter the elevation or if I have not driven it for a bit of time.

Thank you to Eric and PMB performance to keep up with my vision of what I want my car to be.

Best to all my 914 buds

Bob B

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I want to know about that system... that I would like.
rhodyguy
Art.
burton73
Heat Exchanger back from Ceramic coating. Love this look. Getting closer on the EFI now. Moving right along. Red Rocks here I come

Bob B
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
popcorn[1].gif wub.gif
burton73
So, the EFI is getting put on and it takes a bit of mods. The new wiring loom for EFI needed work as it was full of wires that where not needed. There is a lot going on here and Eric and team at PMB are on top of it. See everyone going to Red Rocks. 41 first outing with me driving it.

Best my 914 brothers and sisters.

Bob B
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
tygaboy
That wiring diagram looks suspiciously like the one for my Holly HP and Dominator.
I must have missed it if you posted but, Holly ECU?
JmuRiz
That’s what I hear, snd what they’re using on the 2300 4-cyl too.

I can’t wait till the /6 comes out!
Cairo94507
popcorn[1].gif beer3.gif
914dave
Nice build! Details are subtle and different. Now go put some rock chips in that thing!
Root_Werks
Haven't checked this thread in a while, NICE!

Those heater boxes, wow!

drooley.gif
burton73
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Aug 29 2022, 04:37 PM) *

That wiring diagram looks suspiciously like the one for my Holly HP and Dominator.
I must have missed it if you posted but, Holly ECU?

I think so

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.