914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
MDG
Sweet! beerchug.gif
URY914
Gettin' closer...
badm
T.C.
Once it is out of the paint shop we will have to crack open a beer to celebrate. beerchug.gif Mite have to be a virtual Beer. Badm
carr914
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Dec 20 2010, 05:26 PM) *

Hi TC -
I noticed the front trunk floor is uncut. Are you something different for the oil cooler?

Good pick-up. I'm not a big fan of the big gaping hole in the pan, so I'm either going to do reverse scallops or a series of round holes for air exit.

FourBlades
Looking good!

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Who will finish their car first??? smile.gif

Just a little friendly motivation.

John
carr914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
scotty b
purdy drooley.gif
JmuRiz
What distributor is that, looks fancy...aside from being twin-plug.
campbellcj
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jan 21 2011, 07:32 AM) *

JB Racing. I have the same dizzy. Actually my engine was built by them (Mike Bruns).
carr914
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jan 21 2011, 10:49 AM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jan 21 2011, 07:32 AM) *

JB Racing. I have the same dizzy. Actually my engine was built by them (Mike Bruns).

Chris, Mike is one of my Best Friends - Certainly one of the best Engine Builders out there

T.C.
JmuRiz
Very cool, I'll have to check them out...I'm on the fence between options on mine. Just wish I had as nice of a tub as T.C.'s to put my stuff in!!!
carr914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jan 21 2011, 04:24 PM) *

Just wish I had as nice of a tub as T.C.'s to put my stuff in!!!

Did you see what I started with? screwy.gif
carr914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
MDG
smilie_pokal.gif It WILL roll again!!! There is a tunnel and a light just came on at the end of it. Congrats.

ps - do all you guys down there each get a turn with Andy's camera confused24.gif
carr914
Here's a Custom protective plate so the Brass Oil-Lines don't get dinged by rocks in the wheel-well

Click to view attachment
porbmw
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 23 2011, 09:31 AM) *

Here's a Custom protective plate so the Brass Oil-Lines don't get dinged by rocks in the wheel-well

Click to view attachment

NICE! A great idea!
mepstein
TC, is this a street car or track?
db9146
T.C.,

Nice build.......going to look great.

Since you mentioned a shield for the oil lines, have you thought about anything to protect the underside of the flares? Are you undercoating the underside of the flares to protect them? Someone mentioned this to me some time back that it was a good idea on flared fenders with no liners.

Going to be beautiful!!!! Again!
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 26 2011, 05:45 PM) *

TC, is this a street car or track?

Probably an A/X car at the most. It is going to be too nice to beat it up at Sebring.
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 23 2011, 09:31 AM) *

thumb3d.gif
carr914
Pics courtesy of smg914

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mharmon
That car looks fantastic. What size wheels are those in the rear?
bcheney
Looking good. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow to see it as well. When do you pick it up? Just trying to figure out how long it will stay unassembled in your garage once you get it home...
carr914
QUOTE(mharmon @ Mar 1 2011, 08:13 PM) *

That car looks fantastic. What size wheels are those in the rear?

15x8s with 245/50/15 Skins
carr914
QUOTE(bcheney @ Mar 1 2011, 08:40 PM) *

Looking good. Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow to see it as well. When do you pick it up? Just trying to figure out how long it will stay unassembled in your garage once you get it home...

Not this weekend, Gary's going to be at SVRA. I'm hoping the following weekend
URY914
I'm free the next weekend T.C. It will look nice on my trailer.
carr914
Good News Boys & Girls

After 3 Years, She's coming Home tomorrow ! dancinnanner.gif
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif cheer.gif
carr914
Not sure if I will get any sleep tonight - I feel like a little kid on XMAS Eve santa_smiley.gif
iamchappy
Someday were going to be standing over this enjoying frosty adult beverages together.
Maybe sooner than later i hope.......
carr914
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Apr 22 2011, 08:41 PM) *

Someday were going to be standing over this enjoying frosty adult beverages together.
Maybe sooner than later i hope.......

I hear Ya beerchug.gif
carr914
I'm Home monkeydance.gif

Big Thanks to Stratton MotorSports, Armando, SMG, URY, BCheney, eric shea , badm and many others

Pre-Load

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rfuerst911sc
Looks great TC congrats on getting this far. Now the real fun begins.
carr914

Click to view attachment

Brian saying "sumabitch, T.C.s going to have his car done before me"

Click to view attachment

URY saying 'T.C. better have some Beer at Home" beer3.gif

Click to view attachment

Me saying " Let's get this Biotch Home"

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Whoa, your finally on your way!!!
carr914
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Apr 23 2011, 08:07 PM) *

I remember you saying you were going to help me with the Engine Install, when can I pencil you in poke.gif biggrin.gif
carr914
Tucked away for the Night - if I had A/C in the Garage I'd be sleepin out there tonight ! laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
bcheney
Glad to see her home safe and sound. It really has been fun watching this tranformation take place...can't wait to go for a ride...it will soon become a beast with your fresh motor plugged in!! Congrats TC smile.gif
URY914
Christmas in April. I think TC was sorta in shock when we got there and saw it. We turned into the parking lot and it just glowed. Whata sight to behold.
Lou W
TC. Absolutley Beautiful Build. beerchug.gif
OmaPossu
Wow! Signal orange sure is beautiful colour! Allways loved it. wub.gif
Good luck with rest of project!
Bullethead
Looking excellent, TC! Attention to detail is it's own reward. That, and watching others drool in envy.
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 23 2011, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Apr 23 2011, 08:07 PM) *

I remember you saying you were going to help me with the Engine Install, when can I pencil you in poke.gif biggrin.gif

I wish I could but I will give this advice, have a sawzall ready for anything that gets in your way biggrin.gif . I still remember you cutting my moving dolly with that sawzall to install my engine what a hoot ! You going to have it ready for Petit ?
MDG
Congrats, T.C. smilie_pokal.gif

The car looks gorgeous . . and to think how it started out! Absolutely one of the all time great saves!
r_towle
Reading from the beginning, around post 47 when it went into the paint shop...then life changed, the economy changed....what a ride.

Congrats for squeaking by and keeping this project headed in the right direction...
Boy way URY close on his prediction (post 50ish) on when it would come back from the booth....just a year late.

At this point, its kinda pointless to ask because the car will have 30k invested in it by the time your done...but I will ask anyways.

What is the back story on this car and what did you pay for it (and all the parts etc...)

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.