Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6/904 project begins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 26 2017, 09:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 27 2017, 04:56 PM) *

I now question WHY this build is on a 914 site?

have been thinking this myself but unsure what to comment.....heaps of ar15.gif ar15.gif poke.gif slap.gif , never done it before,least of all with a piece of string......
Anyway we will see.

You again, are you going to have a smart comment on everything I post? Last time it was when I invited everyone on this board out to my open house, for a FREE lunch and a day of enjoying Porsches. Now you have snarky comments on my build, please just save it.

I'm going to ask this again, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to the thread or if this thread bothers you to no end, please just don't click on it or post here. I've worked really hard to weed out the peanut gallery and keep this thread positive. Believe it or not, but a lot of people on this 914 site are very interested in this build.
Or if you have anything smart you want to say to me personally, save it for a face to face. I'm easy to find, I'm at every Porsche swap meet with a big nametag that says ADAM. If not, don't get tough on a keyboard.
carr914
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 27 2017, 07:29 AM) *

QUOTE(sechszylinder @ Oct 27 2017, 02:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 26 2017, 03:54 PM) *

Ok, the selling season is quickly ending so I took today and got some real progress made on the front shock towers.
We drilled out the spot welds on the test bed chassis so I have a complete shock tower rack to work with. The front struts from Elephant Racing fit very well and I got in under the wire, literally, see the wire! I ran out of day but at least I know where the shock towers need to go, now I can fab and weld them in. Look for weekly updates now that I have more time.

does this work, without fixing the poor leftover on a bench ?

I'm mean, the chassis looses more and more structural integrity while stripping down.
When welding the relocated suspension mount points I would expect to get lots of trouble regarding warping and other issues resulting in a twisted chassis confused24.gif

br

Benno

Any slight warpage will be more than fixable with the infinitely adjustable suspension. It's an old race car that's been modified to no end already.

Again you show why you have no business working on a car, much less destroying one.

What Benno was saying is without it being built on a Bench, it will be a twisted mess that Suspension doesn't fix. It might mask it till something breaks because of undue stress.

And any Member here is able to post here whether you like it or not!

This was a Car, now it can only be a

Click to view attachment
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 27 2017, 04:06 AM) *

Ok, the selling season is quickly ending so I took today and got some real progress made on the front shock towers.
We drilled out the spot welds on the test bed chassis so I have a complete shock tower rack to work with. The front struts from Elephant Racing fit very well and I got in under the wire, literally, see the wire! I ran out of day but at least I know where the shock towers need to go, now I can fab and weld them in. Look for weekly updates now that I have more time.

I'm mean, the chassis looses more and more structural integrity while stripping down.
When welding the relocated suspension mount points I would expect to get lots of trouble regarding warping and other issues resulting in a twisted chassis confused24.gif

br

Benno

Any slight warpage will be more than fixable with the infinitely adjustable suspension. It's an old race car that's been modified to no end already.

Again you show why you have no business working on a car, much less destroying one.

What Benno was saying is without it being built on a Bench, it will be a twisted mess that Suspension doesn't fix. It might mask it till something breaks because of undue stress.

Click to view attachment

I'm going to ask this again, if you don't have anything constructive to contribute to the thread or if this thread bothers you to no end, please just don't click on it or post here. I've worked really hard to weed out the peanut gallery and keep this thread positive. Believe it or not, but a lot of people on this 914 site are very interested in this build.
Or if you have anything smart you want to say to me personally, save it for a face to face. I'm easy to find, I'm at every Porsche swap meet with a big nametag that says ADAM. If not, don't get tough on a keyboard.
EdwardBlume
popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 27 2017, 08:18 AM) *

br

Benno

Click to view attachment

Don't be discouraged.
Please continue.
This is pure technical entertainment.
"Function follows form" right ?
Thank you for sharing.
Rory

EdwardBlume
Here's another kit on your side of the continent. The last picture looks kind of familiar....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Replica-Kit-M...T4I&vxp=mtr
mb911

Very cool project.. Not sure why all the negativity.. Keep up the good work..
flippa
agree.gif
worn

br

Benno

Click to view attachment

Larmo63
"Why did I put it on a 914 site, well, because it's a 914. Or why did I put it on this site? Well, I've been here since 2006, that's 8 years longer than you, so I think I have just as much right to post pics of my build as anyone else."

Without revealing my age, I've probably owned Porsches longer than you have been alive.

And, it's really NOT a 914. It was. It was an important and historic race car.

You butchered it. I'd say it to your face too.
bretth
Really? Enough of the immaturity, you guys are absolutely ruining this site. Are your lives really that boring to keep coming to this thread? If only we all had the free time to waste like you do.
billh1963
QUOTE(bretth @ Oct 27 2017, 12:25 PM) *

Really? Enough of the immaturity, you guys are absolutely ruining this site. Are your lives really that boring to keep coming to this thread? If only we all had the free time to waste like you do.

Carry on and do your thing. I remember when the car was for sale and when you bought the car. All those crying about it's history had a chance to buy the car and didn't step up.

Historic? Hardly.

It's a thoroughly thrashed race car that was past it's prime. They made a ton of 914's.... this one won't be missed. Make it yours and get it back on the road with it's new body!
KELTY360
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Oct 27 2017, 12:52 PM) *

Carry on and do your thing. I remember when the car was for sale and when you bought the car. All those crying about it's history had a chance to buy the car and didn't step up.

Historic? Hardly.

It's a thoroughly thrashed race car that was past it's prime. They made a ton of 914's.... this one won't be missed. Make it yours and get it back on the road with it's new body!

agree.gif

Nailed it on every point.
KELTY360
QUOTE(porschetub @ Oct 26 2017, 10:12 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 27 2017, 04:56 PM) *

have been thinking this myself but unsure what to comment.....heaps of ar15.gif ar15.gif poke.gif slap.gif , never done it before,least of all with a piece of string......
Anyway we will see.

Doubters should read these threads and then stfu:

When does it stop being a 914

People were drooling over this non-914

Nothing left of a 914
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Oct 27 2017, 02:52 PM) *

Historic? Hardly.

Some (me included) disagree with your statement Bill. Doesn't matter now as it has been cut to bits. At this point I wish to see a quality build, but so far I haven't seen that either. I fail to see how all these jagged cuts and welds are going to be cleaned up and made to look like it belongs to the 904 body. I hope it turns out great, but not holding my breath.

As for KELTY360 comments about the other threads. In my eyes there was more thought and planning done in that car then this 904 project will every have.

I wish Adam nothing but the best and hope this project turns out like he wanted it to.
billh1963
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 27 2017, 05:37 PM) *

Historic? Hardly.

Some (me included) disagree with your statement Bill. Doesn't matter now as it has been cut to bits. At this point I wish to see a quality build, but so far I haven't seen that either. I fail to see how all these jagged cuts and welds are going to be cleaned up and made to look like it belongs to the 904 body. I hope it turns out great, but not holding my breath.

As for KELTY360 comments about the other threads. In my eyes there was more thought and planning done in that car then this 904 project will every have.

I wish Adam nothing but the best and hope this project turns out like he wanted it to.

Garold...which part do you disagree with? Not trying to start a pissing contest since I don't have a dog in this fight. However, I am genuinely curious where am I wrong on this one?

People who know me know I'm not a fan of cutting up cars for the heck of it and am a big fan of originality. However, I just don't see why there's so much "love" for this thoroughly worn out 914.

As far as build quality I'm not qualified to comment on that. I have never claimed to have any bodywork or fabrication skills. I'll have to see the final result.
worn
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 27 2017, 01:37 PM) *

Historic? Hardly.

While I have been focused on the chassis, perhaps a better question is how easy it is to find one of the 4 cam engines. They seem to be the heart of the project, as the original seems to use a contractor glass body coupled to a ladder frame. That motor on the other hand seems pretty unique. My ignorance is likely showing.
siverson
I'm personally happy to see any build thread and just skip it if I don't find it interesting.

Too bad the forum doesn't have a feature where readers could click "never show me this thread again" and likewise posters could have a feature "hide this thread from these users". Seems like it would save these senseless debates as to what should be "allowed" to be posted. And protect those that are offended to see work that they feel is below their super high skills.

-Steve
bandjoey
There is a website called 914 club and the only thing they talk about there are 914 cars. That might be a good place to go if you don't like this build. bootyshake.gif
davehg
Personally, I'm not really a replica car guy - there's a few replicas that might be fun to own like a Caterham 7 or some of the Pete Brock cars, but I'd rather have something original.

Trouble is, so many original air-cooled Porsches including teeners are getting expensive. My "outlaw" car was also purchased as a race car, and like Unobtanium, I bought it because I couldn't buy a fully completed 3.2 conversion for under $30k unless it was a racer. Mine had a wing (hideous and quickly removed - and unnecessary because the car was used primarily as an auotocrosser where a wing makes no sense). And I wasn't keen on taking a perfectly clean and mint 914 and doing a conversion either - which is why I bought the shell for my current conversion build instead of a clean mint 1.7. I had briefly started with a 914 project that was also set up as a racer - sporting a 2.4 flat six and fiberglass box flares - and also bought cheaply.

I'm reading this thread, and I have to say, unless the car was historically significantly relevant or if Unobtanium had carved up a 914-6 in clean restorable condition to build his 904, I just don't get the pages and pages of outrage. What's really at stake here? (And therein lies the crux of most internet thread outraged replies - the level of outrage is inversely related to the stakes).

And taking aim at his car building prowess when the car is still in the development stages? What are we, like 5 years old now?

To be clear, while I'd not be a buyer of this build were it to be offered, I still enjoy the build thread and always curious to see where people take their 914 projects.

Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(worn @ Oct 27 2017, 02:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 27 2017, 01:37 PM) *

Historic? Hardly.

While I have been focused on the chassis, perhaps a better question is how easy it is to find one of the 4 cam engines. They seem to be the heart of the project, as the original seems to use a contractor glass body coupled to a ladder frame. That motor on the other hand seems pretty unique. My ignorance is likely showing.

The irony of the 904 having a 4-cam is it wasn't designed for one. Butzi designed it to have the "new" six cylinder motor, but it wasn't ready yet so most of the 904's were fitted with the last iteration of the 4-cam, the 587-3. So doing a build and using a 911 six cylinder motor is actually more in line with the original design of the car. Some of the 904's did get the six late in production.
So while the 4-cam engines are available, they will run you way north of $100,000, and then you have to take it to one of the about a dozen guys in the world who know how to work on them. No thanks. I did use a Faux-Cam in my last build, but that was a story for another day.
IronHillRestorations
I hope no one comes to my shop and tells me what I need to do with my stuff. It's one car. If nothing else it makes the other 6's worth fractionally more.
IronHillRestorations
I hope no one comes to my shop and tells me what I need to do with my stuff. It's one car. If nothing else it makes the other 6's worth fractionally more.
Larmo63
I'm not here to make enemies. I wish Adam the best and I'll bet we would be friends if I lived in upstate New York where he is. I'd still have my opinions, but I'd keep them to myself.

I apologize to you Adam, I think I was born a natural smartass.

No more comments from me on this ______________.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Edward Blume @ Oct 27 2017, 06:19 AM) *

Here's another kit on your side of the continent. The last picture looks kind of familiar....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Replica-Kit-M...T4I&vxp=mtr

That was cool he used the shot from my dad's old car, and he gave some good praise of this site too, which is always cool.
ConeDodger
In its current condition, the historic value of this car is irrelevant. That boat has sailed. But as an example, here is a different approach to “a thouroughly thrashed race car that was past its prime.”
A friend of mine, Les Canaday, found this thouroughly thrashed race car and restored it for Adam Carolla. It’s currently up for auction and with 4 plus days to go it’s at $46k. With the reserve, it will have to go North of double that.
Bob Sharp only made a few and PLN sat in the driver seat. How can this car be valued at more than $100k? I mean after all, they made more Z cars than 914’s so...
it’s because of its history.

I tried to broker a deal between Adam and a buyer but the buyer didn’t want to meet Adam’s price. It’s Adam’s car so... confused24.gif

But don’t tell people that have different opinion to move along. It’s a forum and opinions differ.

I’ll close with a picture of a thouroughly thrashed race car with no historic value. Got $150k? Cause that’s what it will take. smile.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 27 2017, 04:50 PM) *

But don’t tell people that have different opinion to move along. It’s a forum and opinions differ.

Different opinions are fine, but jackass' calling my car a Piece of Shit is not cool. So I will ask those guys to go find somewhere else to vent their anger and frustration. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else, and just as much right to talk about my build. And based on the feedback in the last few pages alone, I'm not the only one who is interested in seeing this car come together.
And as you pointed out I gave everyone on this board a full year to either trade me a running six conversion or buy my car for enough money to buy a six conversion at market value. No one stepped up, so after a year of talking about cutting on the car I began. It was put up or shut up time for all the naysayers, so all that leaves is the shut up part....
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 27 2017, 10:03 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 27 2017, 04:50 PM) *

Different opinions are fine, but jackass' calling my car a Piece of Shit is not cool. So I will ask those guys to go find somewhere else to vent their anger and frustration. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else, and just as much right to talk about my build. And based on the feedback in the last few pages alone, I'm not the only one who is interested in seeing this car come together.
And as you pointed out I gave everyone on this board a full year to either trade me a running six conversion or buy my car for enough money to buy a six conversion at market value. No one stepped up, so after a year of talking about cutting on the car I began. It was put up or shut up time for all the naysayers, so all that leaves is the shut up part....

I wasn’t talking about you Adam. Everything you say is true with the exception of the “just as much right” part. We are all here - or not, at Sir Andy’s pleasure. And there are people who aren’t here. There aren’t many rules here but the name calling thing is a big one. I’d edit that comment out if I were you.
For the record, if I’d seen the car was for sale and could have brokered a deal to get the bodywork too, I’d have done what Canaday/Corolla did with the BSR car. But once you bought it, the price to reunite body and chassis was too high for me. Still, nothing wrong with that, it’s your car.
As for the piece of shit comment, laugh it off and prove him wrong. A well done 904/6 would be fun. Not worth what the original car restored would have been, but I think you and I have agreed to disagree. It’s your car! Make it cool!
jmitro
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 27 2017, 07:50 PM) *

well the problem is, the thread was not started to solicit opinions, simply to show the build. for some unknown reason the same 4 or 5 people keep interjecting their unsolicited negativity.

Adam, the 550 rear clamshell....is it handmade and handformed? that is amazing! that takes a huge amt of talent
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(jmitro @ Oct 27 2017, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 27 2017, 07:50 PM) *

well the problem is, the thread was not started to solicit opinions, simply to show the build. for some unknown reason the same 4 or 5 people keep interjecting their unsolicited negativity.

Adam, the 550 rear clamshell....is it handmade and handformed? that is amazing! that takes a huge amt of talent

All hand formed on the English Wheel. You can read about the whole build here:

http://forum.porsche356registry.org/viewto...f=4&t=38246

Porschef
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Oct 27 2017, 12:15 AM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Oct 26 2017, 07:56 PM) *

Because it started with a 914. Many of us are interested in it and like following the progress. And . . .
The nice thing is that you don't have to follow it. beerchug.gif

100%. 'Nuff said.
Dave_Darling
There are folks who really dislike this project. They have already made their opinions known, and yet they keep coming back to this thread and ripping on it again and again.

I would suggest that, since you have let us all know how you feel about the project, you take the opportunity in the future to skip this thread entirely. Life's too short to keep looking at things that raise your blood pressure. Besides, we have the news to do that for us!!

--DD
914Sixer
What is wrong with doing it MY WAY? Isn't that what we are all about?
Real6
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 27 2017, 08:19 PM) *

I think it's because he completely massacred a 914-6 like the butcher he is?
rhodyguy
Time was that kind of behavior got you a month in the cooler. dry.gif stop fucking up his thread. dry.gif vas ist los?
mgp4591
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 27 2017, 09:19 PM) *

Besides, this has the opportunity to be pretty damn cool when it's done...
The shop obviously has the skill and the beauty of the 904 is a great design so let this build commence without all of the BS please....
Can't we all just get along?! confused24.gif
PatrickB
Been hanging around this site for a year or so, first time I've seen this kind of acid attitude here.. not impressed. I figure if I don't own the car I don't have any say in how it gets build. If I do I can do what I want with it. Looking forward to the finished product! Might not be what I would build but that's okay! I bought one that's not what I would have built but I like it anyway. If there's things I want to change then so be it, last time I checked my name is on the ownership. There will eventually be changes to mine that not everyone would do.
bretth
QUOTE(Real6 @ Oct 28 2017, 12:13 AM) *

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Oct 27 2017, 08:19 PM) *

I think it's because he completely massacred a 914-6 like the butcher he is?

It is a 4 conversion. Get lost.
gereed75
Patrick, no one will care what you do to your car (assuming it is just some standard old 914) and those who don't like it will keep there mouths shut or give it polite faint praise.

It is like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa - do it on a cheap print, no one cares, it is funny. Do it on the original, and most people will be pissed off. Adam, for some inexplicable reason (from what I know he is otherwise a real nice guy) decided to desecrate what is to some people, a Mona Lisa like original race car with significant racing history.

Oh well?!? The rest is, unfortunately, history.
My 914
I like the Mona Lisa analogy.
EdwardBlume
Not liking it and pissing all over yourself was like 2 years ago......

Not that anyone should or does care, I didn't like it back then

....but I'm looking forward to seeing what Adam does with it NOW. I hope to see and admire it it at RR VI and I'll buy Adam a drink while I'm at it.

WE ARE ALL 914 PEOPLE, which makes us the dumbest, most frustrated, stranded by the side of the road, garage and parts storers in the history of car ownership; but I dig 914 people like brothers and appreciate the few sisters out there.

Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Oct 28 2017, 04:43 AM) *

Patrick, no one will care what you do to your car (assuming it is just some standard old 914) and those who don't like it will keep there mouths shut or give it polite faint praise.

It is like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa - do it on a cheap print, no one cares, it is funny. Do it on the original, and most people will be pissed off. Adam, for some inexplicable reason (from what I know he is otherwise a real nice guy) decided to desecrate what is to some people, a Mona Lisa like original race car with significant racing history.

I wonder when people are going to realize that I actually saved this car. It had been on the market for over a decade, no one wanted to buy it. None of the historians who decry my build now. It was last raced in 2007 and was now sitting in a guy's back yard in Miami and after a few years in that climate would have been scrap after you harvested the motor and brakes. But after it came to light that this car had been "found" I offered it up to the community if someone wanted to "save" it, still no takers. I even offered to trade it for a running six conversion, so a group of guys could have banded together, used one of their chassis they had sitting around, put a six in it, and traded it to me. I didn't need nice body work obviously, just no rust. But still no takers.
So had I not bought this car it would have been scraped, lost forever. At least now I will be on the track and at shows telling the history and showing off the new body. Maybe one day everyone will see that. And Brett is right, it is not a real six, but a 4 conversion done by Garretson in the late 70s. It was a follow up car to the 914-6 that won IMSA.
Like I said, everyone had a shot at this car, nobody took it. I guess I should have just set up a private museum and enshrined the car, lost the money I put into buying it, and paid someone on this board $25,000+ for their un-finished six conversion, because I was offered plenty of those.
gereed75
Adam, it is now lost forever, relative to its history. And I did offer you more than you had in it. At the time, inexplicably, you did not want to consider it.

Hope it comes out. That is the best that can happen now. Good luck with it.
PatrickB
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Oct 28 2017, 08:43 AM) *

Still his car, he gets to do what he wants with it. If I owned the Mona Lisa and wanted to put a mustache on it, my choice...
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Oct 28 2017, 06:18 AM) *

Adam, it is now lost forever, relative to its history. And I did offer you more than you had in it. At the time, inexplicably, you did not want to consider it.

Hope it comes out. That is the best that can happen now. Good luck with it.

I remember your offer being below market, meaning I would sell this car to you, then have to come out of the pocket to buy a six conversion. So it doesn't really matter if you made me an offer for more than I had in it, if I couldn't replace it without spending more money. How is that inexplicable? Seems pretty easy to explain.

This also brings up another good point. When is an old race car no longer it's history? There is a car at my mechanic's shop right now, set up as a 74 RSR. But it's a little more complicated than that. The chassis number is a 65 911 and it was probably raced in that early SWB configuration. It has also raced in Europe by Vic Elford in a different configuration, it was changed a bunch and run as a 935 in the 80s, Brian Redman owned it and raced it with a different set up. If you see the car now without the fiberglass it has been cut, re-shaped, sliced/diced, and bears no resemblance to the car it once was. But, and this is a big but, it is still the same car, it just evolved over time based on the needs/wants of the current owner. So how is what I'm doing any different.
The 914 configuration was completely obsolete, which is why the car was sitting in a guy's backyard rotting, it was the end of the line. It was running SCCA in the GT3 class, against GT3's! I bought it and through my needs/wants am finding new purpose by re-bodying the car and running it again.
So if you were going to restore the 65 911 I mentioned before, under what configuration would you run it, the Vic Elford edition, the Brian Redman edition, the 65 911? Race cars have to evolve to survive.
My car doesn't look anything like it did when it was a stock 914, nor does it look anything like it did when it ran IMSA, when I got it the suspension was completely different, it had a 3.3 motor, a Hewland sequential gearbox, so it bore no resemblance to the car and it's history that all you guys are saying I cut out. But everything that made it Dave Bottoms car or Bob Garretson's car was gone long before I got it. So if that was your bearing on the car's "history" being gone, the ship had long sailed, long before I got it.

But the soul of the car is how I see it. Every race car has the history of what it has been, no matter what is cut and changed along the way. The same sweat soaked into that chassis, the same hope and dreams, the same wins along with the same defeats, all are part of that car's DNA. That isn't changed by me cutting fenders down or moving shock towers. All of these kind of changes have been made many times before on this car. I really hope that everyone can see this like I see it, the car is evolving to survive. Just like hundreds of race cars before it. Like Castro, I will let history judge me.
Chris914n6
This is just begging to be a video series like Project Binky. I'm sure you would be good on camera.
sixnotfour
Did Martin Snow own the 911 at one time ?? if so it was first built in mukilteo WA., by Joe Stearns

BTW ..I call my 914-6 customization REDRUM
AZBanks
Adam, Just be patient. In a few weeks, I'll start posting pictures of the Chalon conversion I am doing with my son and then the screaming, moaning, and complaining will switch to my thread.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 29 2017, 11:39 AM) *

This is just begging to be a video series like Project Binky. I'm sure you would be good on camera.

Nope, nope, nopity, nope. Over the last few years I've turned down two offers for a reality show and one for a documentary. My business works best with being below the radar most of the time and only popping my head up when I can control the narrative 100% through controlled venues like magazine articles. Also, Big John said if a camera ever shows up at the shop he's gone.
mgp4591
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Oct 29 2017, 04:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Oct 29 2017, 11:39 AM) *

Nope, nope, nopity, nope. Over the last few years I've turned down two offers for a reality show and one for a documentary. My business works best with being below the radar most of the time and only popping my head up when I can control the narrative 100% through controlled venues like magazine articles. Also, Big John said if a camera ever shows up at the shop he's gone.

Graveyard Porsches?? idea.gif lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.