Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Xbox Gamers? 914/6 Spec Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
poorsche914
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 10 2009, 01:48 AM) *

Spent a good 2 hours playing it tonight. This game is a blast. Played on easy to build up my credits to get my 914. Now I'm pretty well setup. Time to quit cheating with all the assists now I suppose. Guess we'll see how bad I do tommorow night with them off dry.gif

Once you get used to no assists you will find you can get faster times. Also, if you bump the difficulty to medium and run with no assists, you will earn more credits!

I ran with Mr.242 a couple nights ago and had a blast. Too bad (for me) so many of you are from the west coast - by the time you get on it is midnight here!

My favorite track = Fujimi Kaido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPzRG1bVb0s

If you haven't received your 914WORLD.com vinyl for your in-game car, message me on XBL and I will gift one to you. GT = stemisch
underthetire
Ya, the time difference is a bitch. I've been working on my real car till about 9 here, then driving the virtual one. I just cant seem to place in my A class 914 though. headbang.gif

And the graphics logo is very cool!
poorsche914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 11 2009, 12:17 PM) *

Ya, the time difference is a bitch. I've been working on my real car till about 9 here, then driving the virtual one. I just cant seem to place in my A class 914 though. headbang.gif

And the graphics logo is very cool!

I have found A class is pushing it for the 914. You can bump the HP way up but the handling hits a limit and the 914 is no longer competitive.

JRust
Dang Steve, Mark Crandal, Mark & slow me! That was a kick man. I need to get some more time on the game & build a few 914's in each class. I also need to pony up for a steering wheel. That is the best driving game I have ever played. I didn't play any of the other Forza drivers. They sure nailed this game. Hopefully we can get some more Teeners on here playing. Thanks for the butt whipping tonight guys biggrin.gif . We ended a little early though. I don't think I even took Crandal out that last race av-943.gif
poorsche914
Good times in stock teeners. We had four 914 owners and one drop-in. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
I will have to find time to download some replay clips to post.

Buy a couple more 914s and upgrade them to E and D class. If you have the credits, upgrade a couple for C and B classes also.
For a first time Forza player, you didn't do so bad. You had a couple of good runs.

Early for you was 2 a.m. for me!!!

Brent
What time will you be on today. I have to get in on one of those! On Pacific time, but at home all day.
JRust
I'll be on tonight but probably not till 9 or so. Kinda need to get the kids in bed & spend some time with the wife. Having said that!

I went & bought my Logitech wireless steering wheel setup aktion035.gif . I want to get on right now & try it out. Stinkin work dry.gif
Zimms
Good times! I have to take care of a few things, but should be on in a few hours.
6freak
I have have to say is you girls better get some more practice before i get the system driving.gif ....I have not received my copy yet and i chomping at the bit headbang.gif ........GET IN SET DOWN SHUT UP AND HANG ON .............ask Mark B..about the ride i gave him at willows ....weeeeee...................your all go`n down smile.gif .............HAPPY BIRTHDAY little brother....... god your get`n` old....oh wait blink.gif
racerx9146
I have Forza 2, guess I will have to go get Forza 3 tomorrow, been playing the demo. My gamer tag is racerx9146

virtual reality!

Click to view attachment

reality!

Click to view attachment
Brent
Love the paint and polish on the Fuchs!
6freak
Yes !! looks real nice ,...Beautiful car`s
Brent
My 8 year old is now racing on Forza. I am so proud he took a minute away from HALO 3 to play this! He is impatient and wants his own 914 now, but he has to earn a bit first. Now the whole house is racing, pops and two sons! I LOVE IT! piratenanner.gif
Millerwelds
QUOTE(racerx9146 @ Nov 14 2009, 07:27 PM) *

Nice car!
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
6freak
aluminum wheels steel lugs idea.gif not the other way
bandjoey
do you have a better picture of #40 in the background? Both great looking cars!
6freak
Play the game today for the first time at my Brothers .....WOW...he even let me change the color to red
Brent
QUOTE(6freak @ Nov 21 2009, 06:36 PM) *

Play the game today for the first time at my Brothers .....WOW...he even let me change the color to red

Cmon what did you think of your virtual car?
6freak
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 22 2009, 07:11 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Nov 21 2009, 06:36 PM) *

Cmon what did you think of your virtual car?

It was very cool ..put a very big smile on my face for sure ..almost as good as my sons birth ......Handling needs some work and i hit the wall alot(nice to know i had a reset for sure) but I`ll get it down in no time and it will be a ton of fun racing with everyone....The car itself is perfect i`m very happy with the outcome...I still havent seen the credits
Brent
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL on FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 :

Drive a virtual 914-6.

TOYS R US $34.99, ...normally $59
6freak
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 24 2009, 06:33 PM) *

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL on FORZA MOTORSPORT 3 :

Drive a virtual 914-6.

TOYS R US $34.99, ...normally $59

I will not leave my property on that day ...no way no how
Brent
I have never shpped on Black Friday before noon...ever. The wife (ex wife now) got a speeding ticket on the way to a Black Friday sale. Yes, I know...I am better off!

BUT, this is a hell of a deal. Almost 50 % off a game which is only a month released and rave reviews with high 914 content. Just saying....
6freak
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 25 2009, 08:37 PM) *

I have never shpped on Black Friday before noon...ever. The wife (ex wife now) got a speeding ticket on the way to a Black Friday sale. Yes, I know...I am better off!

BUT, this is a hell of a deal. Almost 50 % off a game which is only a month released and rave reviews with high 914 content. Just saying....

I still have not recieved my copy yet.......
JRust
QUOTE(6freak @ Nov 30 2009, 10:46 AM) *

I still have not recieved my copy yet.......

Just go buy it ya cheap SOB biggrin.gif . The one you get for free you'd probably be framing & putting on the wall anyway confused24.gif
6freak
lol-2.gif I thought about it av-943.gif
Justinp71
I just got Forza 3 and it is Bada$$, Has anyone downloaded the extra cars and tracks that came with it? I was curious to what the downloads are...
celluloid3
I've been playing Forza since it came out and I'm psyched to see some
real teener owners playing as well... I'll be adding you guys as friends asap...

This game kept me sane while I was trying to find my real 914 for a year... silver914.jpg

gamer tag: cellul0id 3
driving.gif aktion035.gif
Brent
icon_bump.gif
Weekend here, ....any one in for some 914 racing this weekend? driving-girl.gif driving.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif
Mr.242
QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 11 2009, 12:52 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
Weekend here, ....any one in for some 914 racing this weekend? driving-girl.gif driving.gif piratenanner.gif drunk.gif

I will be good for Sunday. I work tonite until 8a tomorrow. So sleep will be my Saturday agenda until the evening.....then some GF time since she has been out of town for the week! grouphug.gif

So Sunday is a day for me.....let me know. I haven't driven online in weeks. Call of Duty is taking up my time lately confused24.gif ar15.gif

Screen name: SGT 242

poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 11 2009, 03:52 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

I should be on tonight at some point. GT: stemisch
Brent
FM3 voted best Driver game of the year at the VGA (Video Games Awards) show aired on SPIKE tv/ smilie_pokal.gif
Richard Casto
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Dec 12 2009, 11:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 11 2009, 03:52 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

I should be on tonight at some point. GT: stemisch

Racing Saturday night was really fun. We were up until 2 AM Eastern. Racing "Fujimi Kaido" track and "Cat & Mouse" and "Tag" game modes. It was all fun!

It's was a bit rough racing those other guys as they clearly have bought and tuned a lot of cars. I know there is/was a money glitch in the game that allowed people to accumulate a lot of cash, but I am not doing it, so I am only at about 1.8M in earnings so I don't have the money to experiment on lots of different cars. So I generally have one or maybe two cars that are really setup for each class. Even then, I have only played the single player up through R3, so I don't have any decent S class and above cars.
Brent
Sorry for not being on. My sons trumped me and played Halo 3 and ODST. I forgot, every other week, TV is controlled by the mob.
Richard Casto
We played again last night and it was pretty much a stock 914 night. In addition to myself, we had...

poorsche914 (GT: Stemish)
Brent (GT: St33lerChief7)
Jakeodoule (GT: Jakeodoule)

I made my first video using the "create a movie" feature in the game. I hate that it limits the movie to 30 seconds max. Anyhow this is a 30 second clip from "Fujimi Kiado - Old downhill"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyOAO2d0Vc

For some reason when I uploaded it to YouTube, it doubled the clip with no sound on the extra 30 seconds.

Anyhow, that is poorsche914 and Jakeodoule in front of me. I think I was faster then them, but it was hard to pass cleanly. We were all this close for the entire race. If I remember correctly Brent was behind me somewhere.

Brent
I took a pic on FM3 on my flip after rear ending the CPU car whcih slammed on its brakes going into a mild corner. Turns out after reviewing the clip, Jake mistakenly broke too hard as he was first dealing with manual shift, which the CPU designated as a stop, which immediately came to an abrupt stop, which sent me flipping. The pic has me upside down, a virtual 180. Working on getting it into MSL online so I can copy and attach.
TeenerTim
I bought a 360 a couple of months ago and just bought a Microsoft wheel a couple of weeks ago. I got the wheel all set to go and turned on the console. What do I get? RROD! I finally got my repair kit so now my xBox is just like my 914, disassembled with the parts scattered everywhere. :-(
I should have it back together soon and will be picking up FM3. The Limited Edition is very cool but $80 is a bit spendy.
SirAndy
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 28 2009, 02:56 PM) *

but more importantly, there is a 914/6

No GT? confused24.gif
bwillis
Is it only multi player is you are on LIVE? We have 2 360's on our home LAN but can't get on LIVE.......

Ben
Jakeodoule
Ben,
Yep you have to have xbox live.
We can then all link up online an race up to 8 I think.
We raced stock 914's so nobody has an advantage.
It was alot of fun. But I see I need more practice.
Jake
bwillis
Bummer, my XBOX can't get on LIVE. Maybe I'll pull another one out of the closet and see if I can get it to work. REALLY want to drive that teener!!

QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ Dec 17 2009, 08:20 PM) *

Ben,
Yep you have to have xbox live.
We can then all link up online an race up to 8 I think.
We raced stock 914's so nobody has an advantage.
It was alot of fun. But I see I need more practice.
Jake

Brent
You can get plenty of Teener driving while on the 360, just not against us 914 folks. IN fact, I put in about 20 hours of practice before I started the MSL, although it didn't show much. Have to run manual since it is signifigantly higher performing than the auto assist.
bwillis
Fixed the RROD on my old 360 so I could get back on live. Sent friend requests to some of you in this thread. My gamer tag is: OneHotRocket

Ben
poorsche914
QUOTE(bwillis @ Dec 19 2009, 09:41 PM) *

Fixed the RROD on my old 360 so I could get back on live. Sent friend requests to some of you in this thread. My gamer tag is: OneHotRocket

Ben

I was wondering who OneHotRocket was when I got the FR. Figured it was a 914 guy. Welcome and hope to race with you soon. GT: stemisch
Brent
Any 360 Wheel deals anyone come across this Christmas season? Not looking to buy @ retail price.
Brent
Getting Weird output from Forza. My Flip made the car tranparent. I made a video, downloaded to Forza...net, it was 11 MB large, but lasted only 4 seconds. BIZZARE!
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 20 2009, 11:57 PM) *

Getting Weird output from Forza. My Flip made the car tranparent. I made a video, downloaded to Forza...net, it was 11 MB large, but lasted only 4 seconds. BIZZARE!

With default collisions setting, when a car is stopped, crashed, upside down, etc it ghosts so other cars don't crash into it as you try to straighten things out.
VWLover
They are all playing now....
6freak
My copy got returned to Microsoft some how ?? Aaron sent it of again yesterday so it won`t be long now piratenanner.gif
bwillis
Just ran a few tracks with those guys, they've obviously been playing much longer than I have!!!!

driving.gif
driving.gif
driving.gif
driving.gif
driving.gif

Sure was fun though!!

Ben in SC
Brent
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
My Steeler car, since my 360 Gamertag is Steeler chief. Sucks we can't upgrade to decent sized Fuchs!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.