Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Xbox Gamers? 914/6 Spec Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
6freak
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Oct 30 2009, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Oct 30 2009, 11:37 PM) *

Lime green car is euro(maybe its been changed by the player)except for the lenses.... in the new game FM3 the car is euro as well popcorn[1].gif WHY?? Any guess`s

You are correct - the 914 is euro spec - even the taillights though they look red they show as orange in sunlight. Also, the speedo is in km/h.
Interior has the passenger foot rest as well.

i had the foot rest in the car that day they shot the pix,,,,,can u take the top off in the game, they took pix with the top off
Looking at the ride height with my 15" wheels and the 205-50-15 its perfect
poorsche914
QUOTE(6freak @ Oct 30 2009, 11:55 PM) *

i had the foot rest in the car that day they shot the pix,,,,,can u take the top off in the game

Unfortunately, the top does not come off. sad.gif
6freak
I feel like a kid at Christmas cant wait to get my copy......DANG ITS PERFECT wub.gif
Brent

What is your GT? I tried St33lerchief but says it is not a gamertag.
Send an FR to stemisch when you get a chance.

Race on driving.gif
[/quote]

Add the ending 7, its St33lerchief7. I would have added you, but I am new to Forza and have wanted to get some track time in before hitting the Live scene.

Once my sons came home today, my 8 year old wanted his car upgraded from Class F. I took it up to C and moved the oldest's from C to B. Now I am set, one car for each class so I can always race with a 914.
EdwardBlume
Aw man. This looks cool.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Oct 31 2009, 01:46 AM) *

Add the ending 7, its St33lerchief7. I would have added you, but I am new to Forza and have wanted to get some track time in before hitting the Live scene.

I understand not wanting to go live til you get practice. I have played FM2 live for a couple years and I just went live last night after playing single player to get my level and credits up.

RobW - Yes, this game is very cool!
Brent
My 12 year old son is now building up his garage. Made me smile when he said, dang dad, I need to buy more 914's. He was upset he had to drive a non 914 in the hatcjback series. He is well on his way to 914 snob-dom, hahaha.

I was busy all day getting and adult XS costume to fit my 8 year old son. In the end, Master Chief looked really nice out and about. Was a great day with my boys, but hope to get some virtual track time in tomorrow ...er, today.
Mr.242
This is awesome. I had to hold this secret with my Bro, 6Freak, for a long time. It was very cool that he had his car photographed and now you all are enjoying a SIX in a video game.

IF you know 6Freak from his posts, he loves his car. It was hard when he was nominated for Car of the Month not to talk about all that he is doing with his SIX to promote our cars. He has taken it to SoCal for WCR, gone to the Parade, AND he AUTOX's it like a made man! All during that time we had to keep the secret to his video game debut.

His car is the reason you all are enjoying the video game.

I think 6Freak should be considered again for CAR of the MONTH and some of these pics should be placed on the home page!

I nominate him in the next voting again..............

Do I hear a 2nd?

Great Ride:

Click to view attachment

Mr.242
Another pic....I like this one too!

Click to view attachment

Mr.242
One last one.....a true example of what 6Freak would be doing with his car!

Although this one isn't Guards Red, I think I see 6Freak behind the wheel....

So everyone go and drive and WRECK his car.....just hit the reset button and do it again!

aktion035.gif

More throttle.................
Click to view attachment
campbellcj
This looks way cool. I've been a Playstation guy since the PS1 but this might make me buy an Xbox. For my son, of course.
Brent
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Nov 1 2009, 09:29 AM) *

This looks way cool. I've been a Playstation guy since the PS1 but this might make me buy an Xbox. For my son, of course.

I was a PS2 guy. When my son was born, we really liked the game Jak and Daxter, only available on PS. HE is now older, loves HALO series, as was played on his uncles XBox. Most games available on both platforms, but few console sellers. THIS IS ONE! Thanks Microsoft. grouphug.gif
Sleepin
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Nov 1 2009, 11:29 AM) *

agree.gif

I have been a very devoted PS player since the PS1 first came out. The wait for GT5 has kind of turned me off to PS racing games though.
JRust
Dang I am going to buy it tommorow! Got my 360 setup with my projector. I got a 8x12 foot screen to play on. I can't wait to get a 914 up there on my wall. This will flat out kick ass. I used to play Halo 3 alot online. Kinda died off the last year. Be cool to get some of you guys on to race against for sure. My gamertag is pizza914

I can't wait to play it drooley.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Nov 1 2009, 12:29 PM) *

No, as the saying goes, "Make it your own"
My kids bought me FM2 for Father's Day 2007. I played it on my son's Xbox but whenever he wanted to play, I felt obligated to let him. I got my own Xbox for Christmas '07 and this game was the reason for buying it. I didn't play any other games until FM2 got "old".

With FM3, I am back on and loving it. For all you 914worlders that get online, please be sure to send me an FR. My GT is stemisch. I have made up a decal of the 914World logo to put on your in game 914s.

IPB Image

IPB Image
underthetire
just bought mine. Will be online tomorrow. My world name and Xbox live are the same. underthetire.
6freak
QUOTE(6freak @ Oct 30 2009, 07:37 PM) *

Lime green car is euro(maybe its been changed by the player)except for the lenses.... in the new game FM3 the car is euro as well popcorn[1].gif WHY?? Any guess`s

Somebody just throw out as guess......I know why its euro
6freak
the pix my Brother posted (MR242)Were the pix that Microsoft sent me..and i ask about color and things like the grafix on the car and valanses were black and no side marker lites and no passenger side mirror and of course the lenses. Microsoft said that they had to ask Porsche if the could use the car (Copy rights stuff) Of course they said yes BUT we want the car Orange and it to be a euro model as well ..and thats why the cars are euro! PORSCHE wanted that way
Mr.242
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 1 2009, 03:42 PM) *

Dang I am going to buy it tommorow! Got my 360 setup with my projector. I got a 8x12 foot screen to play on. I can't wait to get a 914 up there on my wall. This will flat out kick ass. ............... My gamertag is pizza914

ohhhhh, an idea?!

Someone, place a projector just inside the front hood. Project out onto the garage door. SIT IN your 914 and play the game on the screen! It would be sweet!

Anyone got a FREE TUB they want cut up.....I want to make a gaming system on a trailer for WCR stuff! WAHOOOOO.......

When I get my son and his xbox to come over, I am playing this game while at least sitting in my 914 seat on the floor!

aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Nov 2 2009, 09:09 AM) *

Dang I am going to buy it tommorow! Got my 360 setup with my projector. I got a 8x12 foot screen to play on. I can't wait to get a 914 up there on my wall. This will flat out kick ass. ............... My gamertag is pizza914

ohhhhh, an idea?!

Someone, place a projector just inside the front hood. Project out onto the garage door. SIT IN your 914 and play the game on the screen! It would be sweet!

Anyone got a FREE TUB they want cut up.....I want to make a gaming system on a trailer for WCR stuff! WAHOOOOO.......

When I get my son and his xbox to come over, I am playing this game while at least sitting in my 914 seat on the floor!

Then you would need these http://electronics.shop.ebay.com/Home-Audi...&_pcats=293 to feel the 6 really run !
poorsche914
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Nov 2 2009, 12:09 PM) *

ohhhhh, an idea?!

I used a 914 seat for a while when playing. My wife thought I was nuts. rolleyes.gif
Also have thought about rigging it up in my nonrunning car down in the garage. But never got beyond the "thought" stage. smile.gif

underthetire
OK, kinda funny story, almost forgot about it. I was driving home last friday, had the top off and had to drive through town. The local high school or jr. high was getting out. Some boys walked by my car at the light and I could hear " hey, thats the car in Forza, thats cool". Younger generation have never seen a 914!
turboman808
Didn't read thru the whole thing but Forza 2 also had the 914 years ago.

Only complaint was you couldn't put a front splitter on the 914. My brothers tweaked MR2 was impossible to beat even though mine had way more power.

VaccaRabite
I loved GT Legends, and would probably love Forza if they would get off thier collective asses and make it for the PC and not the crappy XBox.

Zach
Jakeodoule
I'm in, But my XBOX is at Microsoft being repaired. My gamerTag is the same as my 914 handle. jakeodoule
This thread may be gone by the time I get my XBOX back. So please send me a Friend request.
I play HALO 3, Call of Duty, and this new game as soon as I get my 360 back.

It would be cool to have an all 914 race. Make for some awesome screen shots.
Looking forward to throwing down with you guys.

Brent
Sounds like we are building up the 914 Forza crew. I will add the gamertag to my profile line.

I really need the 914 World vinyl!

-Brent
6freak
QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ Nov 2 2009, 04:16 PM) *

I'm in, But my XBOX is at Microsoft being repaired. My gamerTag is the same as my 914 handle. jakeodoule
This thread may be gone by the time I get my XBOX back. So please send me a Friend request.
I play HALO 3, Call of Duty, and this new game as soon as I get my 360 back.

It would be cool to have an all 914 race. Make for some awesome screen shots.
Looking forward to throwing down with you guys.

4SURE Cant wait.......
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 2 2009, 09:27 PM) *

Sounds like we are building up the 914 Forza crew. I will add the gamertag to my profile line.

I really need the 914 World vinyl!

-Brent

Brent - When you (and any one else on this forum) accept my FR I will gift you the 914World vinyl.

We have 6 gamers so far - 2 more and we will have a full lobby. Next step is to get everyone on each others Friends List and then arrange some track time. driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif

6freak
I get the red car .....MR242 is gonna want silver
Zimms
I will have to pick it up this weekend. I play more Halo than anything else. My Xbox tag is SMOOK 914
Brent
Hope all have clean 360's. Just heard Microsoft just recently brought down the banhammer on modded Xbox's. I knew they had been installing updates almost every other week.
underthetire
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 3 2009, 10:38 AM) *

Hope all have clean 360's. Just heard Microsoft just recently brought down the banhammer on modded Xbox's. I knew they had been installing updates almost every other week.

agree.gif thats why i've left mine alone.
Brent
Me too!
Brent
FR sent to all. Couldn't wait and purchased the 914World vinyl. Now proudly on my Class A car.
underthetire
I'll be on tonight i think. Had more important thing to do stones.gif last night ! wub.gif
Brent
I'm watching WSOP tonight for an hour then I will be on.
underthetire
I'm on, just downloading some other crap for the game,

underthetire is my gamer tag
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Nov 3 2009, 04:19 PM) *

FR sent to all. Couldn't wait and purchased the 914World vinyl. Now proudly on my Class A car.

Thanks for the purchase. Guess you did that before I had a chance to send you the logo.
I have gifted the 914World logo to everyone that has added me to their FR. Watch for it next time you play the game.

Also... added a 4 min video of a 914 on the downhill run of Fujimi Kaido. Check it out in the first post.
underthetire
I was playing for the first time last night. Usually go to bed at 10, but...10:30, then 11:00 then 11:15, dam i'm tired today.

That game is fun but gets my blood pressure up a little !
Mr.242
Just got my B-day present: X-Box 360 Elite ( What a girlfriend, Even got a steering wheel)!!!

Forza Motorsport 3 racer too!

gamer tag: SGT 242

Friend's requests were sent out. Careful, I'm new to this!

What a great game! Amazing to see the 914 on the projector screen and I am ready for winter weather!

Mark
underthetire
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Nov 9 2009, 02:19 PM) *

Just got my B-day present: X-Box 360 Elite ( What a girlfriend, Even got a steering wheel)!!!

Forza Motorsport 3 racer too!

gamer tag: SGT 242

Friend's requests were sent out. Careful, I'm new to this!

What a great game! Amazing to see the 914 on the projector screen and I am ready for winter weather!

Mark

See you there. BTW winter weather is for pulling engines out!
Bartlett 914
This game looks like a lot of fun. What race tracks are included?
underthetire
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 9 2009, 02:45 PM) *

WAY too many to list !
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 9 2009, 05:51 PM) *

WAY too many to list !

driving.gif Ohhhhhhh aktion035.gif
underthetire
Lets put it this way, there is an install disk, yes an install disk. Then there is an update, 1.5mb, then the rest of the tracks etc you download from Xboxlive 455 MB, then you get to play with disk 1. Biggest game i've ever seen on xbox.
JRust
Just got mine today! Got the limited edition one with extra content. My gamertag is pizza914 . I'll add you guys when I get on in an hour. Game looks kick butt. Ive got to earn another 8 grand or so to get my 914. Then it's on driving.gif
Brent
QUOTE(JRust @ Nov 9 2009, 07:59 PM) *

Just got mine today! Got the limited edition one with extra content. My gamertag is pizza914 . I'll add you guys when I get on in an hour. Game looks kick butt. Ive got to earn another 8 grand or so to get my 914. Then it's on driving.gif

Play in easy mode. You will want to buy several 914's for mulitple classes. What extra's come with the (touchdown STEELERS!...sorry) limited edition. I received the Motorsport Legends pack (still have to buy the cars), Sidewinder proving grounds track pack, and the Benchmark High Speed Ring track for receiveing a PRE-Ordered game.
gms
I put the Baker nose and some wider flares on my car av-943.gif
JRust
Spent a good 2 hours playing it tonight. This game is a blast. Played on easy to build up my credits to get my 914. Now I'm pretty well setup. Time to quit cheating with all the assists now I suppose. Guess we'll see how bad I do tommorow night with them off dry.gif
Zimms
QUOTE(Bartlett 914 @ Nov 9 2009, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE(underthetire @ Nov 9 2009, 05:51 PM) *

WAY too many to list !

driving.gif Ohhhhhhh aktion035.gif

Mark-

The link has a list of all the cars and tracks.

Forza III
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.