Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Xbox Gamers? 914/6 Spec Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 22 2009, 12:39 AM) *

Click to view attachmentSucks we can't upgrade to decent sized Fuchs!

That is one thing I miss from FM2 - that version had "aftermarket" Fuchs that could be painted.

BTW... had a blast last night running stock teeners for a couple hours. We had 6 guys racing plus a couple CPU cars.
underthetire
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 22 2009, 12:39 AM) *

Click to view attachmentSucks we can't upgrade to decent sized Fuchs!

That is one thing I miss from FM2 - that version had "aftermarket" Fuchs that could be painted.

BTW... had a blast last night running stock teeners for a couple hours. We had 6 guys racing plus a couple CPU cars.

\

That was fun !
THE STIG
It was a good time!

THE STIG
6freak
Well got the whole shoot`n match steering wheel and all ..just need to learn how to get online and race with you guys...played on my own for about 2 hours tonite trying to get the feel of it ...how long tell i get to my 6?
poorsche914
QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 23 2009, 01:04 AM) *

Well got the whole shoot`n match steering wheel and all ..just need to learn how to get online and race with you guys...played on my own for about 2 hours tonite trying to get the feel of it ...how long tell i get to my 6?

What's your Xbox Gamer Tag? I will add you to my friends list.

Here is a shot from a few nights ago on Fujimi Kaido...
IPB Image
Brent
That is one sweet pic!

Hey, Anyone get anything exciting for Christmas - for Xbox 360 or steering wheels? I had to upgrade to Win7 so the boys ipod touch would work. Win 2000 pro was not supported by itunes. I'm kinda liking it. Actually using Google Chrome and its wicked fast.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Dec 28 2009, 03:04 AM) *

That is one sweet pic! THANKS!

Hey, Anyone get anything exciting for Christmas - for Xbox 360 or steering wheels? I had to upgrade to Win7 so the boys ipod touch would work. Win 2000 pro was not supported by itunes. I'm kinda liking it. Actually using Google Chrome and its wicked fast.

I am waiting on a Turtle Beach X1 headset - found for a good price but shipping date has been pushed later and later. May just pay the extra $15 or so and get one off ebay. blink.gif
I changed my OS to Win7 also and just now added Google Chrome. It sure does seem faster! type.gif
Brent
Win 7 is very impressive. I have been trying to extend my 360 over to my network, but not getting any luck. I have the extender code, by my computer is not recognizing the extension. headbang.gif

My sons just completed Halo ODST today so maybe I can get some track time in soon.
PBritain
I'm always in for some fun, Gamer Tag is Patrick Britain.

Creative huh? lol
scotty
I *knew* there was a reason why I got my kid an xbox 360...now I have to get to the store!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

-----

"Daddy, let me play!"
"Shut up and do your homework!"
Jakeodoule
I'll be on around 8pm west coast time tonight......
Lets get it on!
Brent
Just got my wheel and pedal setup today! Its on now beetches.
6freak
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Dec 24 2009, 03:18 PM) *

QUOTE(6freak @ Dec 23 2009, 01:04 AM) *

What's your Xbox Gamer Tag? I will add you to my friends list.

Here is a shot from a few nights ago on Fujimi Kaido...
IPB Image

is that the same as my profile name..... MRC6freak...wanted just 6freak but i couldnt start my profile with a number. confused24.gif ....finely got the 6 and painted it red...son says i need a cable to get the online racing so i can race with everyone
Brent
You need an internet connection (same as your computer to get onto 914world) and a Xbox Live subscription. The best deal is 1 yr for 39.99, ca find a card at Costco. I am on recurring sub at this rate.
6freak
Thanks Brent ..I`ll start getting that all together and try to get to racing with everyone soon ..
stepuptotheMike
I moved the xbox back down to the family room as my son had it up in his room. 57 inches of 1080 goodness and surround sound.

My gamer tag is stepuptothemike

Anybody playing tonight?

Mike
6freak
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jan 2 2010, 11:53 AM) *

I moved the xbox back down to the family room as my son had it up in his room. 57 inches of 1080 goodness and surround sound.

My gamer tag is stepuptothemike

Anybody playing tonight?

Mike

yes just tryin to find tags for everyone ....MRC6freak
Gearhead1432
Mine is Gearhead1432, I should be on if I'm not working on my 914!

-Rob
6freak
I got 7 friend request out .....still dont know what im doing on the system but i will get it down soon .....so maybe we can have a race at 4pm Pacific time .......spread the word .....MRC6freak is my tag
6freak
got 14 tags ...I dont know but i think you can only race 8 at anyone time..maybe on the private party thing you can do more
poorsche914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 2 2010, 05:40 PM) *

got 14 tags ...I dont know but i think you can only race 8 at anyone time..maybe on the private party thing you can do more

Only 8 in a lobby at a time. Most 914ers I've had so far at one time is 6. So a full lobby would be awesome. I am on now and ready to race at any time. A few others are on Live but playing Modern Warfare or other games. Maybe we can pull them away for a bit.

GT: stemisch
Brent
4 pm gives me 20 minutes to hook up the new controller setup. I am in!
stepuptotheMike
I'm going to kick my son off the xbox and I'll be on. I need to add a bunch of people to my friend list.

Mike
poorsche914
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jan 2 2010, 07:01 PM) *

I'm going to kick my son off the xbox and I'll be on. I need to add a bunch of people to my friend list.

Mike

We are gathering online now. Four so far... come join.
poorsche914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 2 2010, 07:29 PM) *

QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jan 2 2010, 07:01 PM) *

Mike

We are gathering online now. Four so far... come join.

and now we have SIX!!! driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
stepuptotheMike
few of us are still on.... come on and join us
PBritain
That was so much fun, need to get some more and do a tournament or something.
ClayPerrine
Betty got me this for Christmas, and I finally had time to load it and try it out today. I got to wreck your 914/6 on the old LeMans track! biggrin.gif

I was disappointed to find out that there was no 917 in the game, but I did try out the 962. Damn!! When the boost comes on on that thing, you better make sure you are pointed straight.

Steering wheel I have is too sensitive too. I haven't found the adjustment for it yet.

My gamertag is "Igor9146MFI". BTW this game gave me a reason to renew my X-Box live membership.

I am walking out to do that right now. Somebody please send me a friend request to join the party.
Brent
Did you guys boot me?
PBritain
Nope, try rejoining.
Brent
got back in. Don't know what happened. Lost everybody in the Party all at once. Raced one complete race in silence, then two thirds of Laguna in silence then wasn't worth it without being n the party. It was a blast. P Britain, I need some tips brother. You were flying each lap!
Gearhead1432
I could only stick around for the one race at Le Mans. It would be a lot more fun with cars less than R class. Latley I've been racing an F class 914. That's in a whole different world than the GT3 RSR I used.

-Rob
mojorisen914
I'm having a really hard time waiting for my console to get here in Kuwait.....this is killing me not to be able to join in.
ClayPerrine
I had a blast last night. Betty was sitting on the floor laughing at me. biggrin.gif Thanks for inviting me in. Keep me posted as to when you will be back on. I want more wheel time.

Igor9146mfi.

stepuptotheMike
that was a lot of fun. I've really got to do some test/tune time to get my cars tuned into something that I can actually drive. I also need to remember which way the track turns so I don't lead some other nameless drivers straight into a wall biggrin.gif

Mike
Brent
Someone has that video right?
Mr.242

GOOD TIMES last night..............

driving-girl.gif vs. driving.gif

grouphug.gif a friggen love fest of sheet metal into turn one EVERYTIME....GHEZ!
poorsche914
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jan 3 2010, 11:25 AM) *

that was a lot of fun. I've really got to do some test/tune time to get my cars tuned into something that I can actually drive. I also need to remember which way the track turns so I don't lead some other nameless drivers straight into a wall biggrin.gif

Mike

Oh, yeah, I have it. Will post as soon as I have a chance to upload/download/convert/upload blink.gif
poorsche914
Some pictures from last night's races...
Martin Takes Flight
IPB Image

Lifting Front Wheel on Corkscrew at Laguna Seca
IPB Image

Turn 2 at Laguna Seca - it was ugly
IPB Image

Mowing the Grass at Road Atlanta
IPB Image
SONAUTO GT
It was a great time! Here is one with great colors!

underthetire
I'd be on now but my kid has now taken control of my XBOX.
Brent
Those are fantastic pics. I heard you asking Martin if he was airborne. I guess he was so high, I lost sight of him from the Zambezi car in the background.

Also very nice you have a pick of all 8 of us. That is nice except some are turned about.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Brent @ Jan 3 2010, 08:26 PM) *

Those are fantastic pics. I heard you asking Martin if he was airborne. I guess he was so high, I lost sight of him from the Zambezi car in the background.

Also very nice you have a pick of all 8 of us. That is nice except some are turned about.

I'll go back thru the replays and grab a shot of all the 914s at start-up. Should make a cool pic.
Sleepin
This has me so close to buying a 360 I can taste it! Right now our local WalMart is selling the 360 for $199 and then giving a $50 gift certificate. Essentially $150 buys the system....
6freak
AWESOME FUN

Brent
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 3 2010, 07:18 PM) *

This has me so close to buying a 360 I can taste it! Right now our local WalMart is selling the 360 for $199 and then giving a $50 gift certificate. Essentially $150 buys the system....

There you go. $150 for the system, $60 bucks for the game, $$ to get online in Xbox live. I forgot, About another $100 for the steering wheel and pedals. Its not cheap, but you can spread the expense justification to the kids, if you are so lucky to have them or can borrow them.
ClayPerrine
I got into my 914 to come to work this morning, and I had to refrain from trying to pass everyone in sight. driving.gif

Got grief from the wife yesterday, I was out hot lapping Laguna tuning cars while she was in the shower.

Ok.. how do I get the 914world graphics for my car???

And yes, we are all going to have to learn to get through turn one without wadding up a bunch of cars.

poorsche914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 4 2010, 08:14 AM) *

[clip]
[clip]

I will send you one next time I am on Live.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Jan 4 2010, 08:06 AM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 4 2010, 08:14 AM) *

[clip]
[clip]

I will send you one next time I am on Live.

COOL!!!

Thanks!

I will probably be on tonight, but I am not sure. I am getting the dreaded "insert disk" error on my X-box 360. So far, a little "percussive maintenance" fixes it.
Brent
I'm, watching the Fiesta Bowl and designing my 360 Wheel stand. Going to make this one.

http://rriclub.com/index.php?topic=434.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.