Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Xbox Gamers? 914/6 Spec Racing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Smitty911
I know it helped me reading the Rules and Code of Conduct on the other site, I was driving like everyone was an AI driver and forcing the lines, even if I didn't clearly have it.

I won't be doing that this time driving.gif
poorsche914
Here is the updated list of #s and gamertags.
There are a few that did not work when I sent a FR.
I have put those in bold
If I have missed anybody, please let me know.

Updated # list:
#1 Reserved for Season Defending Champion = method X
#2 racerx9146
#3 celluloid3
#6 mrc6freak
#7 stemisch
#8 megademonic
#9 underthetire
#13 CRAZYxNATHAN
#14 N0 FALSE G0DS
#22 SGT 242
#23 smook914
#24 Igor9146mfi
#38 JakeOdoule
#43 St33lerChief7
#66 method x
#69 mojorisen914
#70 sonautoGT
#72 stepuptotheMike
#77 jcambo7
#79 torboman808
#124 hydeandseek79
#191 prematuresquire
#618 perfectshot12
#666 shoutouthood
#??? Gearhead1432

driving.gif
Haudiosolutions
Hey Steve!
Can I get #33? What specs are we running tomorrow night?
driving.gif
poorsche914
I will add you as #33.

Not sure what class we will run tomorrow. Maybe just be sure everyone has F, E and D specs and then run a variety.

PS: would you happen to have a starter lying around I could borrow? The two I have are kaputt sad.gif

poorsche914
Oops, hit reply instead of edit.

Here is the updated list of #s and gamertags.
There are a few that did not work when I sent a FR.
I have put those in bold
If I have missed anybody, please let me know.

Updated # list:
#1 Reserved for Season Defending Champion = method X
#2 racerx9146
#3 celluloid3
#6 mrc6freak
#7 stemisch
#8 megademonic
#9 underthetire
#13 CRAZYxNATHAN
#14 N0 FALSE G0DS
#22 SGT 242
#23 smook914
#24 Igor9146mfi
#33 sleazyD13
#38 JakeOdoule
#43 St33lerChief7
#66 method x
#69 BAD JUJU70
#70 sonautoGT
#72 stepuptotheMike
#77 jcambo7
#79 torboman808
#124 hydeandseek79
#191 prematuresquire
#618 perfectshot12
#666 shoutouthood
#??? Gearhead1432
#??? pizza914

driving.gif
mojorisen914
My GT is: BAD JUJU70

I think my xbox membership had expired but it is NOW working.

Can someone send me the Tune setup and any other stuff? Thanks.
mojorisen914
I think I sent everyone a FR but if you didn't get one from me; send me one.
poorsche914
I will be on in about an hour or so and will send you the tunes.

Or, go to my storefront and download them from there. I have posted F, E and D clas spec tunes. No charge. My GT is stemisch.

driving.gif
Brent
Have my setup out and no one is on tonight. I guess Stemisch will be on soon.
Haudiosolutions
PS: would you happen to have a starter lying around I could borrow? The two I have are kaputt sad.gif

I think I do. will have to check the garage. I may have one new in the box and possibly the one that came off when I removed it. Sucks about your starters.
poorsche914
I am headed to the Xbox now driving.gif
Brent
That was a lot of fun. See ya'll tomorrow night!
Gearhead1432
I had a lot of fun last night! I would like to see the paint jobs you guys have done. I saw some cool liverys, but it's hard to see all the details in the race.

-Rob
poorsche914
I plan to go thru the saved replays and grab some images to post here in a few hours.

ClayPerrine
Wish I could get on tonight. But I have a family event to attend. sad.gif
poorsche914
No problem. Tonight and probably next week will be getting everyone up to speed.

I am working on a vinyl group that can be used as a base for a GT look - hood pins, fuel filler, number plates, etc. Will gift to all when I have it ready.

Tonight we will go to the Benchmark Track A to just meet up, show off liveries, and get spec files to anyone that still needs them. Also would like to line up the 914s for photo ops.
Then off to Road Atlanta and Maple Valley for some racing.

driving.gif

Sorry, no pics. I can't load the photos online from Forza for some reason :-(
jcambo7
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 27 2011, 01:58 PM) *

No problem. Tonight and probably next week will be getting everyone up to speed.

I am working on a vinyl group that can be used as a base for a GT look - hood pins, fuel filler, number plates, etc. Will gift to all when I have it ready.

Tonight we will go to the Benchmark Track A to just meet up, show off liveries, and get spec files to anyone that still needs them. Also would like to line up the 914s for photo ops.
Then off to Road Atlanta and Maple Valley for some racing.

driving.gif

Sorry, no pics. I can't load the photos online from Forza for some reason :-(

Sounds great! The GT vinyl sounds like a great idea and hope it turns out good. I can't wait. Wierd that you can't load them from Forza. I have been able to do it. I just saved the pictures to my computer and than loaded them straight to 914world.
Gearhead1432
I'll go with # 447

-Rob
poorsche914
Rob - #447 is yours.

Everyone else... if you downloaded the spec tunes from my storefront. go ahead and delete them since they are locked and you won't be able to make any adjustments.
If you need the tunes, message me on xbox. GT - stemisch

driving.gif
jcambo7
Tonight was awesome! Would like to be able to get to my pictures but having a little trouble since forza's homepage is a mess and I can't even log in and continue to get an error message. Can't wait to do it again next week hopefully.
Haudiosolutions
I had a great time. too bad I had to wrap it up early. grrrr... stupid work
poorsche914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Feb 28 2011, 12:57 AM) *
Tonight was awesome! Would like to be able to get to my pictures but having a little trouble since forza's homepage is a mess and I can't even log in and continue to get an error message. Can't to do it again next week.

I get an error message when going to "My Forza" page so I can't download any photos sad.gif
If any of you are able to access that area, let me know and hopefully you can download images from my Storefront to post here.

driving.gif
Richard Casto
Lots of fun. I was rusty at first as it had been awhile, but it came back to me. I had planned on just using this as an opportunity to switch from controller to wheel. But I know I am going to suck for awhile and my competitive nature may force me to continue to use regular controller as I think in the short term I will be faster!

As always poorsche914 (stemisch) is fast and a few others were very fast. It is going to be a competitive season! It was also good to meet a few other forum regulars and race with them online.

Richard
mojorisen914
I had fun last night. I still need a lot of practice and tweeking my tune. I'll try not to perform any landscaping next week and to figure out where the brake button is too.
poorsche914
Richard - keep the wheel and don't look back. It won't take long to get used to it. I had my wheel for nearly a year and never used it until FM3 came out and I decided to take the plunge. So much more fun. Key is to have the wheel mounted solidly.

Looking forward to future races.

driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
It was fun smile.gif Looking for more fun times. I promise to only hit James on purpose happy11.gif The rest of you it is because I'm not very good at the game blink.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 28 2011, 12:12 PM) *

It was fun smile.gif Looking for more fun times. I promise to only hit James on purpose happy11.gif The rest of you it is because I'm not very good at the game blink.gif

Keep the family battles off the track happy11.gif
MrHyde
I had a great time too... I especially liked taking theat wall head on at 110 off the super speedway as Stemisch is yelling "oh ya.. the track turns up here" ... after I hit it..
poorsche914
That is always a fun time happy11.gif
Richard Casto
QUOTE(MrHyde @ Feb 28 2011, 01:36 PM) *

I had a great time too... I especially liked taking theat wall head on at 110 off the super speedway as Stemisch is yelling "oh ya.. the track turns up here" ... after I hit it..

What is more embarrassing is to run the superspeedway short track reverse (as we were) and then on the 2nd lap (after already doing it correctly once) make a wrong turn and hit a dead end while in the lead by a good bit! From hero to zero in one quick move. headbang.gif I was in the zone. It was just the wrong zone. biggrin.gif

Richard
poorsche914
OLDE WORLDE INVASION - Tentative schedule & tracks

Olde Worlde Invasion - Part 1
• Amalfi Full Circuit
• Mugello Club Circuit
• Le Mans Bugatti Circuit
• Circuit de Catalunya School Circuit

The Olde Worlde Invasion begins on the coast of Italy with races on the short Mugello course. From there we will head north a few hours distance for some classic street racing in the quaint village of Amalfi. Next we head northwest to the upper reaches of France - destination: Le Mans, where we will tackle the Bugatti Circuit. Our final destination for this leg of the Olde Worlde Invasion takes us south and over the border into Spain where we will race the Circuit de Catalunya School Circuit.

Olde Worlde Invasion - Part 2
• Camino Viejo de Montserrat Short Circuit
• Iberian Int Full Circuit
• Camino Viejo de Montserrat Extreme

The Olde Worlde Invasion continues with a quick trip to Camino Viejo de Montserrat for a run on the Short Circuit. From there we head to the Madrid region to run the Full Circuit at Iberian International. Then it is back to Camino Viejo de Montserrat to tackle the Extreme course. This last, rather long track will complete the second part of the Olde Worlde Invasion.

Olde Worlde Invasion - Part 3
• Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit
• Silverstone National Circuit

The third leg of the Olde Worlde Invasion takes us back to Le Mans but this time to run the Old Mulsanne circuit - with a twist: bring out ANY pre-1975 European car built to C Class. This is all to get your adrenaline flowing for the trip across the Channel to run everyone's favorite track - Silverstone... back in our beloved D Class 914s. But fear not, my friends... while in England, ship your C Class to the Vaterland for the final leg of the Olde Worlde Invasion - Nordschleife at Nurburgring.

Olde Worlde Invasion - Part 4
• Nurburgring Nordschleife Full

This endurance race wraps up the first season. Points winners will be announced at a celebration banquet at the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place points champions in both novice and advanced will be awarded prizes in the form of FM credits. 1st=60k, 2nd=25k, 3rd=15k. smilie_pokal.gif
Each member of the team champion will be awarded a pristine 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder! Didn't do teams

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Any input on any of these ideas is appreciated.

We will race a set of 3 races at each track with points averaging for overall winner. Each race will take about 10 min or so to complete for approx. 30 min at each track. Longer tracks may have reduced laps per run or less runs per session. This will put racing time at over 2 hours and total "play" time at 2.5 to 3 hours. Should easily wrap things up by midnight Eastern time.

Since there seems to be roughly equal numbers of "advanced" drivers as "novice" drivers, I think we should pair up into teams - 1 advanced and 1 novice per team. And if we have to run two lobbies, have an advanced lobby and a novice lobby. I think this will be more fun for everyone since it will put each racer up against others with similar abilities. It is 100% more fun to be racing within a few meters of another car than to be ahead (or behind) several hundred meters.

Points awarded not only to the individual drivers but also to each team. I don't want to make it too difficult to figure points but I think this is manageable.

POINTS AWARDS
Individual Points
1 pt Participation - just for showing up to race even if you can't stay for entire session
1 pt Third Place - overall track series
2 pt Second Place - overall track series
3 pt First Place - overall track series

Team Points
1 pt Participation - both teammates show up to race even if one or both can't stay for entire session
1 pt Third Place - overall track series
2 pt Second Place - overall track series
3 pt First Place - overall track series

Not sure about points for fastest lap. Sometimes that can be tough to figure if I forget to write it down at the end of a race.

driving.gif
Brent
Not sure about points for fastest lap. Sometimes that can be tough to figure if I forget to write it down at the end of a race.

driving.gif
[/quote]

I think thats what everyone looks at first following the race. In my case, how far back from the field I was. I am sure you are being modest and do not want to gain too many points over the field.
Richard Casto
I love it. I like that we do a short "season" over four weeks. I like the theme. I also love the idea of the endurance tracks (Le Mans and Nurburgring). I may miss driving the 914 on the LeMans circuit, but it will be fun to build up a new C class car. My only comments/questions are...

1. How do we determine fair teams?
2. Just to be clear there will be an individual and team points race?
3. If would be great if we knew the number of laps per track in advance. I know we may have to adjust +/- on the spot based upon time, etc. but a rough idea would be good.
4. What are the starting grid rules? I know last year we did random for first race and then session point for after that. I kind of like the idea of reverse grid, but only if the lap count is on the higher side. Some of us are close enough in ability that with reverse grid it can be hard to pass and if the lap count is low then it can be condusive to "hailmary" pass attempts which may just result in lots of wreck. I am a fan of the regular grid, but just in case we decided to do reverse grid, I just wanted to point out the downside.
5. On the special LeMans C class car. I hope there is not a "must have to win" car in one of the later car packs. I would prefer to not have to buy more car packs. How about we put together a list of the pre-1975 European cars from the base set of cars? I so wish Forza had a 917 as that would be awesome for us to race 917s on the old LeMans.
Richard Casto
QUOTE(Brent @ Feb 28 2011, 09:37 PM) *

driving.gif

I think thats what everyone looks at first following the race. In my case, how far back from the field I was. I am sure you are being modest and do not want to gain too many points over the field.

I don't know if everyone understand the "clean/dirty" lap thing, but doing things such as drafting, slight course shortcuts, doing damage to your car, etc. will trigger a "dirty" lap flag and this will penalize your lap time. On some tracks, you can turn faster lap times if you do slight shortcuts, but you will get the "dirty" lap penalty (time penalty) and with the penalty it is unlikely that your lap will end up being your fastest.

So my point is that if you are in a tough fight with someone who is closely matched to you, you potentially can run an entire race without getting a clean lap. There have been times when the only way I can get a clean lap is to build a slight lead, sacrifice some actual time by not drafting, or taking slight shortcuts to get a clean lap. That clean lap may end up as my "fastest" lap, but in reality, I probably was running faster "dirty" laps. There was at least one case last night in which I had fastest lap, but in the process of getting that fastest lap (I tried to drive clean which resulted in a slightly slower time) the driver behind me closed the gap (I was still able to hang on and prevent the pass).

My point is that it's not a forgone conclusion that those at the front will clean up fast laps all the time. I think last night it not uncommon to see someone in 3-4th place getting fast lap. Most likely as they ended up running all by themselves.

With that being said, I am a huge fan of trying to get fastest laps. I would rather win, but getting fastest lap is almost as good to me. I wish the game also tracked average lap times as I would love to see how consistent I am lap to lap, but that is neither hear nor there.

I also wanted to say that there was some fast people online last night. It was competitive and I don't think any one single person dominated. I think this is going to be a fun and hard fought series.

Richard
poorsche914

I agree most everyone takes a look at fastest lap. The problem is remembering to write it down blink.gif
I used to review the replays to get everyone's lap time for each race but I simply don't have the time to do that nowadays. If we all make a concerted effort to take note of fastest time for each run, I am all for it.
I was getting quite a few fastest lap times last night but once Method X and some of the others get back into the groove, I can say bye-bye to that
jcambo7
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Feb 28 2011, 08:58 PM) *

I love it. I like that we do a short "season" over four weeks. I like the theme. I also love the idea of the endurance tracks (Le Mans and Nurburgring). I may miss driving the 914 on the LeMans circuit, but it will be fun to build up a new C class car. My only comments/questions are...

3. If would be great if we knew the number of laps per track in advance. I know we may have to adjust +/- on the spot based upon time, etc. but a rough idea would be good.
4. What are the starting grid rules? I know last year we did random for first race and then session point for after that. I kind of like the idea of reverse grid, but only if the lap count is on the higher side. Some of us are close enough in ability that with reverse grid it can be hard to pass and if the lap count is low then it can be condusive to "hailmary" pass attempts which may just result in lots of wreck. I am a fan of the regular grid, but just in case we decided to do reverse grid, I just wanted to point out the downside.
5. On the special LeMans C class car. I hope there is not a "must have to win" car in one of the later car packs. I would prefer to not have to buy more car packs. How about we put together a list of the pre-1975 European cars from the base set of cars? I so wish Forza had a 917 as that would be awesome for us to race 917s on the old LeMans.

agree.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Feb 28 2011, 09:16 PM) *

driving.gif

I don't know if everyone understand the "clean/dirty" lap thing, but doing things such as drafting, slight course shortcuts, doing damage to your car, etc. will trigger a "dirty" lap flag and this will penalize your lap time. On some tracks, you can turn faster lap times if you do slight shortcuts, but you will get the "dirty" lap penalty (time penalty) and with the penalty it is unlikely that your lap will end up being your fastest.

So my point is that if you are in a tough fight with someone who is closely matched to you, you potentially can run an entire race without getting a clean lap. There have been times when the only way I can get a clean lap is to build a slight lead, sacrifice some actual time by not drafting, or taking slight shortcuts to get a clean lap. That clean lap may end up as my "fastest" lap, but in reality, I probably was running faster "dirty" laps. There was at least one case last night in which I had fastest lap, but in the process of getting that fastest lap (I tried to drive clean which resulted in a slightly slower time) the driver behind me closed the gap (I was still able to hang on and prevent the pass).

My point is that it's not a forgone conclusion that those at the front will clean up fast laps all the time. I think last night it not uncommon to see someone in 3-4th place getting fast lap. Most likely as they ended up running all by themselves.

With that being said, I am a huge fan of trying to get fastest laps. I would rather win, but getting fastest lap is almost as good to me. I wish the game also tracked average lap times as I would love to see how consistent I am lap to lap, but that is neither hear nor there.

I also wanted to say that there was some fast people online last night. It was competitive and I don't think any one single person dominated. I think this is going to be a fun and hard fought series.

Richard

agree.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Feb 28 2011, 09:58 PM) *

I love it. I like that we do a short "season" over four weeks. I like the theme. I also love the idea of the endurance tracks (Le Mans and Nurburgring). I may miss driving the 914 on the LeMans circuit, but it will be fun to build up a new C class car.
Glad you like piratenanner.gif

My only comments/questions are...

Not sure, to be honest. Will just have to pair up an advanced driver with a novice and see how the racing goes.
Here is what I am thinking... we will run up to 3 races per track. Points will be awarded to the individuals placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall (not each race) for the "advanced" set of drivers AND for the "novice" set of drivers. Then add the points of the teams to get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for team awards. Make sense?
Number of laps to equal 8-10 minutes of racing time (+/-) except longer tracks. I will post that info the week prior to the race if not earlier.
I have been thinking about reverse PI grid and agree the race has to be long enough to allow those in the back of the pack to have enough time to work their way up to the front if possible. I am trying to make it competitive and fun for all drivers. That is the reasoning behind advanced and novice. Even if a novice doesn't come in at the front of the pack, he may still place 1st in that group. I need to see if FM3 has a setup for that. I know you can run multiple classes (which is something else I thought about - let the novice group drive F or E class.)
I haven't even looked at what cars might be available. A list of acceptable cars sounds like a good idea. And C Class isn't set in stone. Would like to hear what others think.

jcambo7
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 28 2011, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Feb 28 2011, 09:58 PM) *

I love it. I like that we do a short "season" over four weeks. I like the theme. I also love the idea of the endurance tracks (Le Mans and Nurburgring). I may miss driving the 914 on the LeMans circuit, but it will be fun to build up a new C class car.
Glad you like piratenanner.gif

My only comments/questions are...

Not sure, to be honest. Will just have to pair up an advanced driver with a novice and see how the racing goes.
Here is what I am thinking... we will run up to 3 races per track. Points will be awarded to the individuals placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall (not each race) for the "advanced" set of drivers AND for the "novice" set of drivers. Then add the points of the teams to get 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for team awards. Make sense?
Number of laps to equal 8-10 minutes of racing time (+/-) except longer tracks. I will post that info the week prior to the race if not earlier.
I have been thinking about reverse PI grid and agree the race has to be long enough to allow those in the back of the pack to have enough time to work their way up to the front if possible. I am trying to make it competitive and fun for all drivers. That is the reasoning behind advanced and novice. Even if a novice doesn't come in at the front of the pack, he may still place 1st in that group. I need to see if FM3 has a setup for that. I know you can run multiple classes (which is something else I thought about - let the novice group drive F or E class.)
I haven't even looked at what cars might be available. A list of acceptable cars sounds like a good idea. And C Class isn't set in stone. Would like to hear what others think.

The special LeMans C class car sounds good to me and I agree with trying to have an acceptable list of cars.

One thing I am wondering is how you are going to judge who is a novice and who is advanced.

The team racing plan you have sounds great and I look forward to it. It will add to the competition and allow some teamwork maybe. One question I do have though is is it on;y going to be a two man team or could you make it into a three man team if we have enough racers?
poorsche914
QUOTE(Richard Casto @ Feb 28 2011, 10:16 PM) *

I don't know if everyone understand the "clean/dirty" lap thing, but doing things such as drafting, slight course shortcuts, doing damage to you...

My point is that it's not a forgone conclusion that those at the front will clean up fast laps all the time.

Like the time my one clean lap was something like 8 seconds slower than all the others so that is what showed at the end (even though I won or was in the top 3 or ??? I can't remember). What happens is your fastest lap shows with priority given to "clean" laps. So even if you have faster "dirty" laps, a slower clean lap will be posted.

Richard

And my hope is that with fewer points given out, the spread won't be so huge as to discourage someone from participating and trying to get a top spot.
I am looking forward to this upcoming series and hope interest remains high.

driving.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:49 PM) *
One thing I am wondering is how you are going to judge who is a novice and who is advanced.

The team racing plan you have sounds great and I look forward to it. It will add to the competition and allow some teamwork maybe. One question I do have though is is it on;y going to be a two man team or could you make it into a three man team if we have enough racers?

That's a really good question though I think most people could place themselves in the correct group rolleyes.gif

I would definitely place me, method x, no false gods, and racerx9146 in advanced. Not sure about you (jcambo) and some of the new guys. Well... prematuresquire would be a novice poke.gif

I am thinking two man teams. If only running a single lobby that gives the possibility of 4 teams. And if there are 5 or more teams, we can play two lobbies - one advanced and one novice. Of course, the problem will be having both members of a team show up at every race to get points.

My reason for this is to make it fun for all. I used to race with guys in FM2 and at first I could sometimes manage a podium finish. As time went by, I was basically hot lapping at the back of the pack all by myself - those guys are FAST! It is so much more fun when two or more guys are dicing it up whether at the front of the pack or further back. That is why I absolutely love racing the 914s. Method X, Racerx9146 and others make it fun and challenging for me. I honestly don't care if I win or not (of course it is nice to win) it is the racing I enjoy.

driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Hey chair.gif I'm not a novice blink.gif Okay, maybe I am, but I will pick up this game soon cheer.gif I changed my xbox name to to PeeGreen914 beerchug.gif . I am trying to play the game a little more so I have an idea of the tracks and the feel of the car. Hopefully next Sunday I will be better aktion035.gif
ONTHEGRIND
iracing
jcambo7
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:11 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:49 PM) *

That's a really good question though I think most people could place themselves in the correct group rolleyes.gif

I would definitely place me, method x, no false gods, and racerx9146 in advanced. Not sure about you (jcambo) and some of the new guys. Well... prematuresquire would be a novice poke.gif

I am thinking two man teams. If only running a single lobby that gives the possibility of 4 teams. And if there are 5 or more teams, we can play two lobbies - one advanced and one novice. Of course, the problem will be having both members of a team show up at every race to get points.

My reason for this is to make it fun for all. I used to race with guys in FM2 and at first I could sometimes manage a podium finish. As time went by, I was basically hot lapping at the back of the pack all by myself - those guys are FAST! It is so much more fun when two or more guys are dicing it up whether at the front of the pack or further back. That is why I absolutely love racing the 914s. Method X, Racerx9146 and others make it fun and challenging for me. I honestly don't care if I win or not (of course it is nice to win) it is the racing I enjoy.

driving.gif

Yeah. Sounds good to me.
Haudiosolutions
Sounds good. I'm excited to get back to it. Not sure my wife is heheh but I'll set up the other tv and hd box in the bedroom. I've played enough to be advanced but make novice mistakes when I'm pushing it, not really sure where I'd fall.
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 28 2011, 10:49 PM) *

Hey chair.gif I'm not a novice blink.gif Okay, maybe I am, but I will pick up this game soon cheer.gif I changed my xbox name to to PeeGreen914 beerchug.gif . I am trying to play the game a little more so I have an idea of the tracks and the feel of the car. Hopefully next Sunday I will be better aktion035.gif

Confused Jon. You sure you changed you gamer tag to PeeGreen914? It still shows prematuresquire. confused24.gif
PeeGreen 914
Weird, Yes I did. I'm not signed in right now but I can if you are on.
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Feb 28 2011, 11:04 PM) *

Weird, Yes I did. I'm not signed in right now but I can if you are on.

Yeah I am on. About to do some racing.
'73-914kid
I'll be on for a bit as well. D class practice anyone?
poorsche914
QUOTE(Haudiosolutions @ Feb 28 2011, 11:56 PM) *

Sounds good. I'm excited to get back to it. Not sure my wife is heheh but I'll set up the other tv and hd box in the bedroom. I've played enough to be advanced but make novice mistakes when I'm pushing it, not really sure where I'd fall.

If you were running at the front of the pack more often than not, than you'd be a good candidate for the advanced group. We all make novice mistakes. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.