Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
TheCabinetmaker
Lee, thanks for making the pic bigger pray.gif
Mountain914
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Sep 20 2003, 05:11 PM)
Lee, thanks for making the pic bigger pray.gif

laugh.gif ... and I have more !! ...
Dang, I miss those days.
joea9146
Got it guess someone moved the edit button..... Thanks JP
Bruce Allert
Just had ta' ad this one. Dem babe's in Hawaii are cold!
ChrisReale
Dirty Old Man laugh.gif Looks like she's pushing off and gettin ready to run!
Curvie Roadlover
Here's a pic of me from my houseboat trip last week.
Curvie Roadlover
Follicularly challenged, obviously!
Qarl
For all of us "follicularly challenged" 914 owners...

my wife said it's not genetic at all...

It's from having the targa top off!...

It's "wind damage"!!!
r_towle
me
McMark
Here's me about a year ago. No good recent pictures. I'm enjoying my friends T-Boned Audi 5000 Quattro.
Zeke
From the over 55 side. So, do I get a senior's discount on my free 914CLUB membership?
rick 918-S
Kellzey Sorry, Although there is no specific exclusion, There is no named peril for wind damge to your hair follicals under the terms of your auto coverage. I must respecfully deny your claim. confused24.gif
bmendel
You guys made me realize that I have almost no pics of myself on the computer, but tons of car pics. Heres the best I could do, myself, brother in law and nephew wondering when those fuchs will be back from the refinishers
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Sep 20 2003, 08:08 PM)
Dirty Old Man laugh.gif Looks like she's pushing off and gettin ready to run!

Good eye Chris but... do ya see the smile on her face? beer.gif
bruce
rick 918-S
Man I don't have a recent photo. I AM working on a new Avatar though. I think you guys & gals will like it. You may even see some similarities. That's all I'm say'n for now.... ph34r.gif This is the only photo I have.
Howard
Ok, so it's not me, I just like the picture.
Korijo
rhodyguy
laugh.gif
Queenie
QUOTE(kellzey @ Sep 19 2003, 12:35 PM)
Hey... get away from the camera... so we can see your lovely face.

Queenie... it's REALLY nice to have some women in the group. If we get out of line at any time... just sent us a virtual smack!

Heck... we're also glad you're participating lately!

You'd have to get pretty far out of line to scare me off. I don't scare all that easily wink.gif

As for my face, well...here you go. Make of it what you will.
redshift
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 20 2003, 07:24 PM)
Here's me....

lol

"All units, be on the lookout for a drunk bunny with a sidearm."

M
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ Sep 20 2003, 10:54 PM)
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Sep 20 2003, 08:08 PM)
Dirty Old Man laugh.gif   Looks like she's pushing off and gettin ready to run!

Good eye Chris but... do ya see the smile on her face? beer.gif
bruce

Funny story: I was in Verona Italy, which is supposed;ly where Romeo and Juliet was "born", so in honor of it, outside the old coliseum there is a bronze ststue of Juliet. Because it is bronze, and outside, it is nice and tarnished and patina'd. It is considered good luch to touch the statue, so while everything is tarnished, her breasts are nice and polished from people rubbing them laugh.gif
72914S
The wife said it was good I was in the back yard with this out fit,said I might get shot if I was in the front yard! I just got out from under the house running wires for the 914 Playroom.
Joe Bob
Looks a bit like Osama..... blink.gif
redshift
I'd recognize that guy anywhere...

Number 7 in the deck, Momohammed Kharmann Ghiahad.

M
VegasRacer
QUOTE(kellzey @ Sep 19 2003, 07:43 PM)
Okay... let me rephrase the question....
What the heck do you look like  NOW!!!!?????

Heee heeee... you all are a riot!  The vintage photos are funny.

FINE - Here is one from a week ago.
I am the one on the left. The guy on the right is Roy from Holland.
He is the person who got the porcelain 914 models for me.
redshift
QUOTE(kafermeister @ Sep 20 2003, 03:27 PM)
Here's my mug. Pic is about 4 minutes old.

Rick

Get your hands out of your pants!

M
echocanyons
Here is my blurry pic but it shows my new 914 in the background as well as the corner of my DD.
Ill try for a less blurry one in a bit
Eric_Shea
Here's me with my "otehr" project (I know, I know... not as nice as a teener but...)

Winding that project up and starting to go full force on the 914-6/GT project while the 914-6 gets a new paint job.

E.
Eric_Shea
I noticed we have a few Guitar Players on the list... even another in Salt Lake.

Any more?

Eric Shea
Associate Publisher
Guitar Player Magazine
Bass Player Magazine
echocanyons
I play mostly blues and folk

Looks nice and sunny in SL

Your RS looks nice I wish I coulda gotten together with you to check you tenners and your RS

Keep us posted on your GT progress
echocanyons
not so blurry pic
redshift
Playing 33 years. You can hear me play over on www.gregwilliams.com.

M
TheCabinetmaker
Just another 1-4-5. 12 string accoustic/electric. old rock, blues, some new rock. 44 years.

Can we get a guitar smiley? aktion035.gif
kafermeister
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 21 2003, 05:02 PM)
I noticed we have a few Guitar Players on the list... even another in Salt Lake.

Any more?

Eric Shea
Associate Publisher
Guitar Player Magazine
Bass Player Magazine

I used to try my hand at rock-n-roll bass about 10 years ago. Since then I got married and managed to have a few kids. I don't have time to practice any more so I plunk around doing Bluegrass now days. It's simple enough that I can jump in with little practice and not make a total fool out of myself. It's kind of funny (in an ironic way) watching a guy with a fretless Carvin playing Rocky Top through a GK amp and wireless. Next on my list of instruments would be a 1/2 or 3/4 acoustic bass.

Rick
campbellcj
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Sep 21 2003, 04:41 AM)
Funny story: I was in Verona Italy, which is supposed;ly where Romeo and Juliet was "born", so in honor of it, outside the old coliseum there is a bronze ststue of Juliet. Because it is bronze, and outside, it is nice and tarnished and patina'd. It is considered good luch to touch the statue, so while everything is tarnished, her breasts are nice and polished from people rubbing them laugh.gif

Hey, I've BTDT too! We spent a few days in Verona during our honeymoon; neat little town. Maybe you saw our initials scratched into the wall inside the house? rolleyes.gif
Jeroen
Used to play bass... now I just jerk around with my p-cars biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
nice dress wub.gif
thesey914
QUOTE(fiid @ Sep 20 2003, 02:45 PM)

I grew up near Torquay - little village near Dartmouth. Also used to live in Rudloe - just the other side of Bath from Bristol - where abouts are you located?? Theres a great road (The A46 - that goes up to gloucester / cirencester ) near there. Used to drive that a lot - long sweeping curves that can all be taken at 80 odd.

Fiid.

Hello Fiid, small world huh?
We were on our way to the Dartmouth Regatta when that photo was taken.

I live in Downend, Bristol -its on the Bath side and I'm sure I have driven through Rudloe....is it near Colerne?

The A46 is a fantastic drivers road, I join it just after Chipping Sodbury. There's nothing better on a bright Sunday morning charging round those bends just before Stroud, enjoying some of the finest English countryside.
tat2dphreak
I've played guitar for about 9 years now... but it's fallen by the way-side... I'm still a gear junkie and I still pull out my tricked out Charvel and annoy the neighbors with bad renditions of Black Sabbath and early metallica through my '64 blackface tremolux!! finger.gif

aktion035.gif
John Kelly
Here is a recent picture.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
John Kelly
And an early one showing that it is driving with the top off that makes you bald.

Eric, I've been playing guitar for my own amusement 37 years.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
tat2dphreak
nice Ghia!!! my buddy has a '70 coupe he just bought for a project... his dream car! he plans to convert to type 4!! very cool! beer.gif
robby750
MY wife and I
Eddie Williams
Speaking of vintage pics and Ghias. Here's me and my '69 form way back.
Kargeek
This is me 20 years ago with the same 914 I have today. Dave Hall
Brad Roberts
Great thread eveyone. Please.. if your reading this thread.. post a pic of yourself/car/wife/dog/kids.

Dave Hall.. I oculd tell by the color of the carpet beneath the car that pic was 20 years old...ha ha.

B
jtf914
Me and the wife:
jtf914
And our latest edition Zoe:
cha914
Here is the wife and I a couple of years ago when we were running around europe:
Bleyseng
Ok, if we are doing pets. Here is one on Shabu our cat.

Geoff
Rockaria
Me:
IPB Image

Myself:
IPB Image

and my Dream:
IPB Image

Thank you, Thank you very much!
IPB Image

Future 914 owners:
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.