Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Rambo
If this pic does not work, then I have totally forgotten how to post pics...I do have a severe memory problem.
Rambo
[QUOTE]
looks like you were trying to attach a picture straight out of your AOL mail ...

that won't work.

save the picture to your desktop and then attach it to a post ...
Andy
-------------------------------------------------------------------
no sir........I have forgotten how to do it...most of my pics are 2032x1534....and I don't know how to decrease their size to a manageable attachment...believe me, I have attempted to do this for the last 3 days! headbang.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Rambo @ Jan 18 2006, 07:27 AM)
no sir........I have forgotten how to do it...most of my pics are 2032x1534....and I don't know how to decrease their size to a manageable attachment...believe me, I have attempted to do this for the last 3 days! headbang.gif

you know, you could just read the FAQ ... biggrin.gif

there's a post in there on how to resize images ...
cool_shades.gif Andy
pek771
When I was new
kerensky
Hrm, guess this thread works for introductions. Long time 'teener owner here. My '73 has been in the family since, well, 1973! Of course back then I was riding on the center cushion. It's been mine since 1985 or so, but a particularly hard year in 1986 finally made me park it to find something I didn't have to work on while I was in college. Since then, career, wife, kids, all that stuff has stood between me and driving my 'teener. One of these days...

Anyway, you don't wanna see a pic of the car. And the only one of me I can find is this one from a weekend trip to Eureka Springs...
user posted image
And a pic of my daily driver, which I bought new in 1989. Gee, I have a thing about keeping cars a long time...
user posted image
Anyway, hopefully this place'll help me get more motivated. Cheers!
thegf
Hello, I'm Britt's girlfriend. For those of you who were wondering if I exist, I'm here to testify that Britt wasn't imagining things...not this time anyway! wink.gif I'm the one who gets to start the car while Britt messes with somethin in the back when we break down on the side of the interstate...but I still love the car.
Dr. Roger
Any woman who's patient enough to put up with all of the 914's idiosyncrasies is a keeper in my book.

smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif aktion035.gif
bd1308
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Feb 5 2006, 03:28 PM)
Any woman who's patient enough to put up with all of the 914's idiosyncrasies is a keeper in my book.

smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif aktion035.gif

and patient enough to bear with me and always fixin the damn car

smile.gif

b
Jenny
Hey Britt, does your sweetie have a name? wavey.gif

Jen
thegf
haha, i think patience is required with any old car...and...sorry, my name is Rachel smile.gif
Dr. Roger
Me and my sister and nephews visiting from Fla. =-)
ChicagoChris
Me and my older son. biggrin.gif
SoCal Driver
Newbie here, wanted to intoduce myself.... I'm Dan and i'm in Sunny SoCal (as goes the screen name wink.gif Oxnard to be exact (60 miles N. of LA) My father purchased his first Porsche when I was 7, and i've been in love with them ever since. In the past 18 yrs he's owned 2x '79 924, '73 911, upgraded 2.7 and SC body and interior, '76 914-4, '70 914-4, '71 914-4 and 2x '71 parts cars. The only one that we still have is the '71 that i'm using as a daily driver while i rebuild the transmission in my 98 VW GTi. I've been lucky enough to drive the 911 (2 weeks after getting my drivers permit) and both 70 & 71 914s.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
on my way into work
TurtleGirl
I'm gonna wreck it!

SoCal Driver was post # 914!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (TurtleGirl @ Feb 8 2006, 06:08 PM)
SoCal Driver was post # 914!!!!

schweet! smilie_pokal.gif
ChicagoChris
CRAP! mad.gif

one post to early
Gustl
I'm the guy in the back (with glasses) - between my best friend (for more that 17 years) and his gf
the blonde girl at the left is the reason why I don't know if I should laugh or cry ...
she lived in Austria for about half a year and I met her 2 days befor she had to move back home ... to Denmark ... that's 750 miles to the north sad.gif

wub.gif she's the cutest girl I met within the last 5 years wub.gif
Porsche Rescue
Go north young man, go north!
jimtab
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Feb 14 2006, 02:58 PM)
Go north young man, go north!

agree.gif fight you're way thru the pissed off muslims and get that girl...she is very beautiful...and I'll bet she's good with ham and potatoes if she is really Danish..... biggrin.gif
Gustl
yeah ... I guess I'll spend my next holidays in Denmark mueba.gif

they've good beer too (Tuborg and Carlsberg) beerchug.gif

wavey.gif Gustl
jimtab
Maybe you can meet in the middle...Tallin or some where... biggrin.gif
scotts-toolwench
This is me trying to be cute....(in a hotel....with another woman?) biggrin.gif
Allan
Okay, my turn.....

beer.gif
gr_elvis
Heres me when I'm workin again this guy got a mail order bride I wonder how much shipping was for this one but of course he wanted to impress her so he hired the King to sing at the reception...I'm the one in the middle..."Thank you...thank you very much"
Bruce Allert
Now THAT'S the way to have fun smilie_pokal.gif
yer either very big or they're Lilliputians smile.gif how do you fit in a 914?

Oh, and I thought it was Thankyavairymush pray.gif

......b beer.gif
orange914
mom, dad, me
orange914
my grandpa (before/after)
orange914
after all that... this is me (in the middle), my brother Andy (on the left), and my aunt Diana (on the right).
ffranktly
me in the 914.......grinning mueba.gif
ffranktly
oops,, thats the 745I aint it? ohmy.gif
TimT
well heres another me LOL

this is on the Carretera Panamericana

A bit north of Nazca, Peru

its called "cara de inca" or face of the inca, or sleeping inca

pretty cool place.

J P Stein
I thought that all the folks traveling in So. America lost weight. laugh.gif
Get back to work, damnit.
Pistachio
me
szuccaro
Me and my wife... yep.... we moonlight as Fast Food CEOs.
VeeDubGTI
This is me driving the Volvo which belonged to a girl I met in North Hollywood last summer. God, I love L.A.
army dude
Yea, its me. Thats my humvee in the back before the ied.
Dr Evil
I think you got censored by the gubmint, Ian. No pic.
army dude
Take two
army dude
OOOPPPS! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif I am NOT computer literate!! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif Sorry for the scary size!! It will make a great wallpaper if you want to use it!!hehehe
elocke
I'm the one on the left. That brother's got a '72 ragtop bug. Another's gotta Miata, but we love him anyway.
Ed
dlo914
QUOTE (army dude @ Mar 15 2006, 08:10 PM)
Take two

rad pic! smilie_pokal.gif and thank you for your service to our nation.
Gary#
biggrin.gif Here's a pic of me and my beautiful granddaughter Kylie.

jimtab
She's a doll, but tell her that she needs to go darker and less stylish on the glasses... biggrin.gif
Bruce Allert
BIG DOG shirts RULE beer.gif and that's one I ain't got yet!!!

Nice shirt & welcome to da club clap56.gif

...b
Gary#
QUOTE(jimtab @ Mar 22 2006, 06:24 PM)
She's a doll, but tell her that she needs to go darker and less stylish on the glasses... biggrin.gif

lol2.gif Thanx - I'll have to have a talk with her about KaliforniaCool smile.gif
"lil poser sure loves to have her pic taken.
Jenny
She bears an uncanny resemblence to our very own Zoey! wink.gif

Jen

Gary#
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 23 2006, 10:06 AM)
She bears an uncanny resemblence to our very own Zoey! wink.gif

Jen

biggrin.gif She's 2 Cute!!! Kids Rock!!! biggrin.gif
Jenny
I guess I should have said "our non-club's very own Zoey" rolleyes.gif

She's not technically *my* Zoey. She's Jeroen and Christy's. laugh.gif She's a cutie though, I agree. wub.gif

Jen
Jeroen
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 23 2006, 09:00 PM)
She's not technically *my* Zoey. She's Jeroen and Christy's. laugh.gif She's a cutie though, I agree. wub.gif

I couldn't agree more biggrin.gif
Dead Air
QUOTE(army dude @ Mar 15 2006, 08:10 PM)
Take two

[QUOTE]

Even the stuffed animals have body armor! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.