Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
JoshuaSkinner
Ha! No, my wife, then GF, had me pose for that. It was taken at the world famouse Rose Test Gardens in SW Portland. There is a rose named Chrysler Imperial, no shit.

So here is me with my bride. 10 years this July 18th!

Joshua
SpecialK
Okay, finally got my scanner working correctly again.

This is a totally natural and unposed wink.gif pic of me in an F/A-18E main landing gear bay. Boeing took it for some company mag showing how 'happy' their employees are barf.gif

I'm currently building F-15K (Korean).
GaroldShaffer
Me and the reason why I work. wub.gif
RoadGlue
Looks like I'm on the late train here! (so what's new really?) - I'm the guy that runs the stagnent RoadGlue.com site and the Fiat 124 Sedan site.

Here I am doing what I like to do when I'm not wrenching on 914s, old Fiats or motorcycles:

IPB Image

Best, Randy Wentzel
wheelo
Fun Stuff ....
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Special_K @ Mar 23 2004, 10:20 AM)

I'm currently building F-15K (Korean).

you must have a really big garage or very understanding neighbors! laugh.gif
keep'm fly'n fer our side beerchug.gif

.............b
Rusty
Ummm... Mark?

Is that a real picture, or a photoshop job?

-Rusty smoke.gif
wheelo
Hey Lawrence,

Photo Shop Camel & Pyramid + My actual head &
goggles cropped for a recent photo from a ski trip
to tahoe. boldblue.gif

I'm a Calif. Boy, can't get too far inland, my gills start to dry-out.

You keep your head down over there.... flag.gif
I did my 6yrs in the USCG .... 1983 - 1989
was in the USNR (Seabee) during the last Gulf War!

I think I am too old now, past the cut-off, last time they took the single-guys from my unit, while we stayed-back and minded the store.

Hey, when you get back, let's go for a Cruuuuise !

Peace & God Bless wavey.gif
Rusty
The reason I asked, Mark... is because it looks a bit different from this pic...
d7n7master
My Pit Crew.
Levi
This is a Picture of Me, My Wife Michele, our 3 boys and our dog Jake.
The picture is several years old, when the boys still all lived at home and my hair wasn't so gray...oh I mean blond.... rolleyes.gif
seanery
nice lookin' family you got there Levi! biggrin.gif
415PB
QUOTE(seanery @ Apr 27 2004, 03:49 PM)
nice lookin' family you got there Levi! biggrin.gif

agree.gif
Levi
Thanks guys...
MrPitbull
This is me maybe not the average Porsche and 914 owner...
MJHanna
Nope you look typical but is not your Indy truck a 96 not a 97 they only made them one year biggrin.gif
MrPitbull
A few of them was made early 97, like my IndyRam R/T not so many made....and one of them is in Sweden, we got two more Indy Ram but only one R/T.

Nice to look like all others...*LOL*
4WheelDrifter
Here I am. I'm no Mr. Pitbull though. Maybe I need some Tats. idea.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(MrPitbull @ Apr 28 2004, 10:25 PM)

funny, you don't look swedish.......... biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(MrPitbull @ Apr 28 2004, 11:25 PM)

you fit right in aktion035.gif

that's me on a "good" day ....

IPB Image
MrPitbull
He he I tried my best to not look so swedish...
Nice to see that Im not alone...*S*
Levi
Here is a 2 year old picture of me at Yellowstone, the Old Faithful sign was edited by my Daughter-in-law.
Trekkor
Here's me after the morning session of my first a/x at Marina, Ca. 4-25-04 biggrin.gif
seanery
Here's me at my first DE in 5 years. I had a blast but broke my motor. sad.gif
IPB Image
Curvie Roadlover
Nice helmet biggrin.gif
MrPitbull
That´s racing!!
Run until it brakes is a nice rule!
962 kid
haha me in a 360
1bad914
Me taking the top off of my now sold 74 2.1
JerryP
my "crew chief" and I in the pits at Nazareth Motor Speedway.
d7n7master
Here's a pic of us at MidiEvil Times. I'm the GEEZER in the back.
JmuRiz
Here's a pic of us at MidiEvil Times.

"There ware no utensils in medieval times, thus, there are no utensils AT Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?"
Jeff Bonanno
cable guy?
jimtab
Ok so I'm behind the curve as usual(late apexer) but in the spirit of the CCR I have changed my avatar to show a photo of me chopping up a rude suv driver, that is how we handle the situation on the coast.... fighting19.gif
dflesburg
Well I thought I posted but I checked again and never did...

Its no big deal, its just me. It took me 40 years to learn that I ain't no big deal, now I am grateful to know that much.

This picture was taken at the finish line of the Chicago Marathon, October 2003. It is me earning my spot at the 2005 Boston Marathon. I am number 3894.

IPB Image
Dr Evil
Oh hell, I got a few to share. The first is me on halloween (I was Shrek)
Dr Evil
I am also a teen mentor for at risk youth (read, child labor. Tiny hands to get at those hard to reach fasteners). Of course I introduced my mentee to my hobby (madness)
Dr Evil
Me on my ass trying to stop the hemmorhage of oil from my valve cover on our first Mexico trip. It was smoking something fierce.
Dr Evil
And, since we are showing off the hot women in our lives that fortunately for us have bad taste in men, I'll show off mine. Her name is Noel...she is very distracting wink.gif wub.gif

Believe it or not I don't have many digi pics of her...I should remedy that.
skline
Ok, this is me with my kids, they all came from different moms, lets not talk about ex-wives, I have too many. Who knows, maybe I will find another one someday. But I am done with having kids, the little man is the last one. He wants the Chalon when he gets older. We will see about that.
STL914
Here I am prior to my move to Missouri, roughly 15 years ago, with one of my previous rides:
flatout
Hi!
I thought it was about time to come out of the lurking mode.I really enjoy reading the posts and getting the technical information from this site.This is a picture of me and my friend on my 914 on Memorial Day.
SirAndy
QUOTE(flatout @ May 31 2004, 05:48 PM)
This is a picture of me and my friend on my 914 on Memorial Day.

well hello and welcome to the club!

driving-girl.gif Andy
415PB
Hello there..Glad you are online with the club.
DuckRyder
QUOTE(flatout @ May 31 2004, 08:48 PM)
Hi!
I thought it was about time to come out of the lurking mode.I really enjoy reading the posts and getting the technical information from this site.This is a picture of me and my friend on my 914 on Memorial Day.

Speedster? smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Bruce Allert
Hi Y'all wavey.gif I luv white 914's & yers looks really nice....

Welcome beer.gif

........b
flatout
Yes,DuckRyder,that is a speedster.I also have a couple of tail draggers.I have a passion for Porsches.And with the price of gas,it just ads one more item to long list of reasons to love them.Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!
skline
Yes, welcome to the club, where at in Southeast Missouri are you? I used to live there before I came back out to California. I had a girlfriend down in Nixa and my grandmother lived in Branson. I lived in North KC for a few years.
SpecialK
Southeast would be around Cape, or Dexter...We'll have to all meet up and check out the curves...aahh...roads that is. cool.gif
flatout
Actually,I'm in Iron County,about 70 miles northwest from Cape.All of the roads that lead away from here are great for Porsche cars,lots of curves and beautiful scenery.
SpecialK
Ever drive around the Taum Sauk (spelling?) mountain area? We go camping down there ever so often. It would be great in a 914, but pretty much sucks in a conversion van hauling a pop-up.

We have another 914 driver that lives down in Caladonia (spelling, again), screen name "eresener".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.