Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Brad Roberts
Me during another sawzall party..

B
redshift
This has been fun.. I think I have found a link between 914s and a recessive gene, a 914-gene, as it were.. and is, and shall be.

Physical traits are empty pockets, a dent in the forehead from hitting the steering wheel in frustration, and a huge right leg from brake checks.

M
URY914
Well after years of paying my dues I finally have my picture in this months PCA Pano. Boy, am I proud of this moment. Here it is, taken at this year's Parade. That is Lewis and John (fellow 914ers) I'm standing with.
URY914
OK, here is the whole family. Wife Amy, and Emily. We're smiling because we just bought the house behind us. Alright we didn't, that Portland Headlight on vacation a few years ago.
scottb
hey redshift, check my tattoo, you may reconize the subject..... mueba.gif aktion035.gif
Bleyseng
URY914, I was looking at that page and where the hell are all the 914's?? Behind the Porsche tractor exhibit behind the building???
I think that is what you are doing, looking around going "Where are the 914's?"

Geoff
Jeroen
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Sep 20 2003, 04:14 AM)
Up here it would start rusting your ear off right away with all the rain.

That's why I wear gold earrings biggrin.gif
Gold don't rust

cheers,

Jeroen
JmuRiz
Here's a pic of me at the 2002 DCGP (I'm really having a much better time than it looks mueba.gif )
Bleyseng
Karl and Dave when they went to middle school together.......
Bleyseng
DD and Jamie Rust at the swap meet
campbellcj
Wholesome family pic from Easter. The boy is bigger now, and the wife and I have longer hair.
scottb
i have longer hair now too......
Bleyseng
A picture of Brad and Craig drinking beer
scottb
oh wait, a pic....
tat2dphreak
me with whitey... now retired to a parts car... to get the red one going right sad.gif
Brad Roberts
ScottB.. I went backwards in the thread to see if you had short hair (you duped me 100%) clap56.gif clap56.gif laugh.gif

B
Brad Roberts
I'm glad to see we are are buch of normal misfits.

B
Qarl
Many of us seem to be folicularly challenged....

Hmmmm
Brad Roberts
I will look like ScottB in 4 years (age 37). I havent worn a hat for than 20 hours total in my life. Didnt start using ANY chemicals in my hair (hair gel/spray) until this year (starting coloring it) I thought this would help keep my hair around. I had already watched my dad lose 80% of his hair by age 36. I thought it was because he always wore hats.. DENIED. Its hereditary.

B
seanery
my brother Eric (L), Dad © & Me ®
kafermeister
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 20 2003, 02:48 PM)
I will look like ScottB in 4 years (age 37). I havent worn a hat for than 20 hours total in my life. Didnt start using ANY chemicals in my hair (hair gel/spray) until this year (starting coloring it) I thought this would help keep my hair around. I had already watched my dad lose 80% of his hair by age 36. I thought it was because he always wore hats.. DENIED. Its hereditary.

B

I was told that It follows your grandfather on your mother's side. It's an old wive's tale told by an old wife (my mother).

Rick
Bleyseng
Well Brad, you could spent $30k on hair transplants....
I'd rather have a nice six.

Geoff
kafermeister
Here's my mug. Pic is about 4 minutes old.

Rick
scottb
i'm 40 and started losing the folicles around 22. never knew my mom's folks but saw a pic of her dad and he had a full head. my paternal grandfather had a full mop until he tipped over at age 95. my dad is into 'creative combing' and not giving in. my brother and i don't give a shit so we shave it down with clippers every couple of weeks.

my comb is a towel...... rolleyes.gif
mskala
Not responsible for broken monitors cool.gif
thesey914
Me and boy at Torquay
thesey914
I'm rarely on the "other" end of the camera
kafermeister
QUOTE(scottb @ Sep 20 2003, 03:30 PM)
so we shave it down with clippers every couple of weeks.

My wife made me promise to just shave the whole thing if I get to the point where it's spotty. ohmy.gif

Rick
Bleyseng
Here is a picture of Blair. I swear he looks more like that guy at the Jack in the Box than me!
Geoff
Bleyseng
Here is another one of Blair, he just turned 22.

Geoff
TeamAxisRacing
laugh.gif fucker i knew i should have deleted those pics on the camera headbang.gif
Qarl
Blair... you can always whip out this "digitally enhanced" photo of your dad... heh heh heh!

If you want me to try other hair styles I can....

Maybe a green "Sir Andy" mohawk!

Before...

IPB Image

After...

IPB Image

Ha!
Bleyseng
You know Karl, I have Photoshop too! I'll just have to whip up something for you. Those pics of Blair were not Photoshoped! When Blair takes his mask off he looks like the first one!
His mom used stop at Jack in the Box everyday for some reason.

Geoff
TheCabinetmaker
Here's me today with my sad motor. Anyone want to borrow some hair?
fiid
QUOTE(thesey914 @ Sep 20 2003, 11:33 AM)
Me and boy at Torquay

I grew up near Torquay - little village near Dartmouth. Also used to live in Rudloe - just the other side of Bath from Bristol - where abouts are you located?? Theres a great road (The A46 - that goes up to gloucester / cirencester ) near there. Used to drive that a lot - long sweeping curves that can all be taken at 80 odd.

Fiid.
tommy914
Me in my ride
Joe Bob
Here's me....
Joe Bob
Me saying Hi to Brad....
joea9146
Here I am
J P Stein
QUOTE(joea9146 @ Sep 20 2003, 03:26 PM)
Her I am

Ah....you might want to rephrase that, laugh.gif Joe
swood
lol3.gif lol3.gif maybe that's what she meant...
Bleyseng
MikeZ, it that how you used to win all the AX races? If anyone finished quicker than you (or mare fun of your bunny ears), you shot their tires out?

JP, no pic??

Geoff
J P Stein
I gots one here somewhere
joea9146
Hey how do I edit a post wasn't that an option ??? ohmy.gif
J P Stein
Well....let's see..........there's the edit button......waaaay over on the right.

Edit

Doan matter tho. I already got the quote. It's forever laugh.gif
Mountain914
Some time ago....
Jeroen
Joe, there's an edit-button on the right hand side above your post...

JP, those hoses sure look sexy on you biggrin.gif

cheers,

jeroen
Mountain914
And fairly current....
I've replaced women with cars.
Man am I a loser !! headbang.gif
Oh well, even a 914 is more dependable !! aktion035.gif
Bleyseng
JP, what are you fishing for??? Parts?

Geoff
J P Stein
Jeroen, you are a preevert.

Them are neoprene waders, not panty hose.....tho I look gud in them, also laugh.gif

Any part of a salmon I hook is OK with me.

Current.....I get it. icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.