Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
flatout
Yes,I live about 8 miles from Taum Sauk.I can't even imagine driving a van and camper on these roads!I am so used to sitting low and hugging the curves that I feel too high even in a regular car.
Yea, I do know 'eresener'.I am the car painter he has talked about in one of his posts.
I saw your post about Tweeks.I am going to go. It's a great time and you get a lot of great free stuff!They have technical seminars that are very helpful and deals on parts,and of course,lots of Porsches to look at.You will not be disappointed.
eresener
Hey Flatout,,,
Welcome to the club....finally....

Ed
MarkG
me...
SirAndy
QUOTE(MarkG @ Jun 4 2004, 02:56 PM)
me...

hey, that's a nice body-kit on your 914!!!

(someone actually made one, i belive the molds were for sale not too long ago) ...
driving.gif Andy
Trekkor
I'm being EATEN by my hungry 914! chowtime.gif
carreraguy
My son and I at the WCC autox.
Dead Air
having trouble posting a reply.
seanery
you just did biggrin.gif

keep your file size under 300kb. Jpg, gif and bmp are acceptable file formats.
Dead Air
thanks for the help.
Alison Baker
Rusty
QUOTE(Dave Eddy @ Jun 25 2004, 04:38 AM)
thanks for the help.

Hey Dave! Welcome!

Something my fellow admin should have mentioned... you need 10 posts before you can start putting up pictures. (Unless something has changed that I'm unaware of.)

-Rusty smoke.gif
GTeener
Me & my 'kid'
Jenny
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jun 27 2004, 09:50 PM)
you need 10 posts before you can start putting up pictures. (Unless something has changed that I'm unaware of.)

Well, I guess that's changed. Gwen just posted a pic with only 9 posts.

Cute puppy, by the way!!

Jen
GTeener
Cute puppy, by the way!!
Jen

Thanks! He's a sweetie.

Unfortunately, GTeener is his least favorite ride. He actually ran the other way when I offered him a chance to go for a drive with me yesterday. Could be my driving laugh.gif
GTeener
I won't over do the posting pictures thang, but thought I should share a 'post-HSDE commemorative' picture that I had taken with my brother. He's the one in black wink.gif
JmuRiz
nice pics, love the avatar also. Looks you and your brother are bike riders too. Seems to be a lot of that in the 914 world, cool. cool.gif
ClayPerrine
Here's a picture of me with my lovely wife Betty smlove2.gif and HER 914. This was taken about a year ago last April on the Bluebonnett tour to Austin.

IPB Image

Clay Perrine

"It's better to wear out than to rust out!"
GTeener
nice pics, love the avatar also.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Looks you and your brother are bike riders too. Seems to be a lot of that in the 914 world, cool.

Sorry to disappoint, Nathan... bicycle riders only wink.gif

The hemets ARE "donorcycle flavor" but the use is for car-sport driving-girl.gif
- autocross
- driving on Laguna Seca @ a High Speed Drivers Ed. event...
WoMBaT
Winter in Iraqi sandstorm...this picture is around 2:00pm in the day.
Sandee
... new to the forum. I'm shy. Not ready to 'face' other 914 owners yet!

rolleyes.gif
tod914
Sandee!! You finally found a teener. Guess my white one wasn't nice enough for yah huh? Make sure you bring your purple people eater to the next NNJRPCA concours. Sounds like a nice car you got. Local too. Welcome.
Sandee
Tod914! Yes, finally! And NO - actually had my heart set on white (black or yellow or red or something) ... you're car was a bit TOO nice! Got a good deal on this one, nice guy from Clifton ... now, I'm loving this Marathon Blue Metallic - very classy, I think.

I live right up the street ... you're welcome to take a ride over anytime! Off Maple ... email me (sandee@sandeeland.com).

IPB Image
Ferg
Sandee nice car, I saw that one on bird board, looked REALLY nice and priced extremely well. I'm sure you will love it.
Ferg.
WoMBaT
Sandee...nice wheels!! smilie_pokal.gif The color will grow on you. I want a silver, white or marathon blue teener!

-Dan
Jenny
I wanted to do a color change on my silver car to that Marathon blue. I was convinced out of it. But mark my words, I will have a marathon blue 914. Oh yes. calvin.gif

Jen
aircooledboy
Still no pics of my ugly mug, but here's my crew. wub.gif
Looks like I'm buying another teener, but I'm keeping this one for the girls. Thats Leigha (18 mths), Abby (7) and Erin (9). When I was reviving the car, Erin could not ask enough Q's or learn enough to be satisfied. Out there handing me tools and getting dirty. Ab's loves to help wash her and keep the car clean. Liegha, well, she REALLY loves to just be in the car. laugh.gif
drummerboytom
A very unflattering pic , but here goes :

IPB Image
Meredith
QUOTE(drummerboytom @ Jul 7 2004, 02:22 PM)

I like the color.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(drummerboytom @ Jul 7 2004, 02:22 PM)

IPB Image

is that a roadglue shirt? i have one too biggrin.gif
phantom914
QUOTE(shotgun @ Jul 7 2004, 01:25 PM)
I like the color.

Looks kind of pale to me. biggrin.gif

Andrew
Meredith
QUOTE(phantom914 @ Jul 7 2004, 02:30 PM)
Looks kind of pale to me. biggrin.gif

Andrew

Ha ha ha. wink.gif
drummerboytom
QUOTE(acox914 @ Jul 7 2004, 01:29 PM)

is that a roadglue shirt? i have one too biggrin.gif

Certainly is ! smilie_pokal.gif

QUOTE(meredith)
I like the color.

Thanks Mer mueba.gif

QUOTE(phantom)
Looks kind of pale to me.

Pale ????????
The six has the "go"
My other car has the "show"
Is this more up your street ?

IPB Image
thesey914
Tom, I recognize that car...did the previous owner drive it to Walton Hall a couple of years back? It has a custom exhaust with stub pipes on the exhaust ports? Twin webers also...he reckoned it was trés rapid. I remember the seats and the sunroof. ( I think)

Looks kind of pale to me....

I think he was on about your legs biggrin.gif
phantom914
QUOTE (phantom)
Looks kind of pale to me.

Pale ????????
The six has the "go"
My other car has the "show"
Is this more up your street ?

Tom,

I like the car. It was just a joke about Mer referring to your color. (Sorry, American humor, you know wink.gif )

Andrew
Bruce Allert
WOW !!! that Yellow is EXQUISIT smilie_pokal.gif Nice car Tom

....b
bondo
I guess it's about time I posted to this thread.. Here's a pic of me and my lovely wife Julie, at our wedding.
bondo
Here are the wedding arrival and departure cars: (the 914 belongs to jkeyzer, who is in the previous pic) The Rolls Royce belongs to my dad. The MGB is mine.
bondo
oops, here's the pic:
bondo
We got married under my senior project at Cal Poly, which is in the beautiful Poly Canyon. (I swear I didn't plan it out that way... I was single when we started the project!) smile.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(bondo @ Jul 8 2004, 05:03 PM)
We got married under my senior project at Cal Poly, which is in the beautiful Poly Canyon.

izzat Pomona (my guess...) or SLO ?
bondo
SLO! (San Luis Obispo)
JeffBowlsby
Bondo...you must be an architect...me too. U of O 1985.

Where are your plans after school?
bondo
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Jul 8 2004, 08:27 PM)
Bondo...you must be an architect...me too. U of O 1985.

Where are your plans after school?

Woah, I didn't know that.. cool! My degree is in architecture, but I've decided to stray from that. Right out of school (1.5 years ago) I got a half time job at Cal Poly in the art department, keeping equipment running (pays about as well as a starting architecture job around here, but with really good benefits). Recently I got another part time job working at a glass tile company, setting up and repairing machinery. As far as future plans, I'd like to be self employed someday. I sort of just go through life waiting to see what happens next, persuing opportunities as they present themselves.
Aaron Cox
im beginning my career as a civil engineer at Cal Poly Pomona....
DrifterJay
I kill people for a living biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Jul 9 2004, 03:21 AM)
I kill people for a living biggrin.gif

in Murrieta ?
Toast
I think he actually goes into Temecula. Alot of tanned pinky-lifters there. gunner.gif
Dead Air
maybe this will work
TonyAKAVW
Well, in following Bondo's lead (that of having been on here a long time and not posting a picture), here I am with my wife Jesica. We were toasting Christmas Eve in Argentina (she's Argentine) last year and it was probably 90 degrees. It's really wierd having Christmas in the summer!
dinomium
How kelw is this board? Where eles could you get a guy to come over on Sunday and help you work on yer partz car for beer.gif beer.gif ?
I am the goof ball grinnin, and shane shisler (red914) is the guy under the car. Oh yeah, it was 80 degrees and he was wearing full coveralls!
happy11.gif happy11.gif
That guy is the BEST! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.