Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Rusty
QUOTE(DrifterJay @ Jul 9 2004, 02:21 PM)
I kill people for a living biggrin.gif

clap56.gif
SGB
my other wheeled interest
McMark
A more recent me with the GF at Disneyland.
thesey914
Mark.....you are one cool looking MoFo
McMark
Damn straight!
cool.gif
Joe Bob
No false modesty in his family,,,,%^B

Enjoy your hair while you have it..... mueba.gif
GWN7
I didn't know Buffalo was so hilly ....
6fahrer
Tom Cruise and Steve Canyon, eat your hearts out (charter member of "The Wong Stuff Fighter Pilots' Club" in Taiwan)!
We flew these Mach-Mach sweethearts back in the mid 60s with ADC (the 'Sexy Six', class of the Century Series fighters). Now, I just get to fondle them occasionally at our local air museum.
Cheers, 6Fahrer barf.gif
MJHanna
QUOTE(6fahrer @ Aug 3 2004, 11:25 AM)
We flew these Mach-Mach sweethearts back in the mid 60s with ADC (the 'Sexy Six', class of the Century Series fighters).

And I help make them into drones in the 80’s happy11.gif
6fahrer
[quote=MJHanna,Aug 3 2004, 09:34 AM] [/QUOTE]
And I help make them into drones in the 80’s happy11.gif [/quote]
wink.gif Well, we were 'doggedly' determined to have some fun with them before you guys put the 'bite' on them...wink-wink, nudge-nudge... wink.gif
Ctrout
Nice looking dog clap56.gif
6fahrer
QUOTE(Ctrout @ Aug 3 2004, 04:17 PM)

smilie_pokal.gif And your guy is a beauty, to say the least. smilie_pokal.gif
Unfortunately, we lost "Major Muttley" just yesterday. Had to put him down, due to an advanced medical problem. Very sad, of course, and we are presently looking for another Siberian to keep our bitch, Laika, company. sad.gif Idaho's perfect for the breed. Touched down in Mountain Home AFB occasionally, years ago. Uncle bought a cabin in Ketchum right on the Big Wood River for a couple of thousand $$$, right after WWII. He sold it back in the 80s for a couple hundred thousand and this past summer someone bought the same property for $1.7 million. Gaak! Tell me this isn't a crazy world, eh? blink.gif
Cheers, 6Fahrer
cabrio90
Hey great web site. Just got on and there is so much to see! Here is my 1971 and me in progress...it looks better now, but still not complete...maybe Christmas??

cheers!
cabrio90
Oh and here it is as about 2 months ago...
seanery
Cabrio90,
looks good! smilie_pokal.gif

We've got a couple guys running those westerns. Look pretty good.
6fahrer
QUOTE(cabrio90 @ Aug 5 2004, 07:32 PM)

Cabrio90: Now that's a worthy work in progress. Always makes me happy to see Nine4teener being brought back to life with care and affection! driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
Cheers, 6fahrer
Jenny
QUOTE(cabrio90 @ Aug 5 2004, 08:32 PM)

going backwards?? It looked better (and more mobile) two months ago!!

just giving ya grief. I know how these things go. I'm sure it'll glow when you're done. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the club! wavey.gif

Jen
Bruce Allert
Welcome to da club Cabrio beer.gif

BTW I was kinda partial to that wooden bumper in the first pic. biggrin.gif

Love the new color smilie_pokal.gif GUD job Man!!!

..........b
cabrio90
Thanks all for the welcome...This has been an ongoing project for the past 10 years! infact I have owned this car since 1984. drove it till 1994 and then elected to do a ground up restoration. Well a move overseas and 2 kids later with a return to Florida, slowed me down a bit...Plus my other car and wife is a strong distraction. But I promis to have the 14er running again! See the images at... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/546651 and http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/567932

cheers!! wavey.gif
Aaron Cox
here i am... last day of high school....
i love porsche
i guess ill post one of me too...

here is me dreaming
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Aug 6 2004, 09:27 AM)

cool! but the real question is:

do you have the phone number of the cute lady to your right ????
wub.gif Andy
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 10 2004, 08:35 AM)

wub.gif Andy

actually i do..... biggrin.gif
DonTraver
Here's one of me and my other addiction. I'm the orginal owner. She's a 1980 FXWG, 1600cc, twin plugged, single fire. I do all the work, except engine lower end. Wore out 4 engines, on #5. I also do the paint, leather, etc.
SirAndy
QUOTE(acox914 @ Aug 10 2004, 03:20 PM)
actually i do..... biggrin.gif

well ....

i'm still waiting for your PM ...
laugh.gif Andy
SirAndy
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Aug 10 2004, 07:21 PM)
Here's one of me and my other addiction.

nice bike! blue and black just go together really well ...

aktion035.gif Andy
jr91472
This is me at the poker table...
MJHanna
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Aug 10 2004, 08:21 PM)
Wore out 4 engines, on #5.

How many miles are you getting on a rebuild?
DonTraver
Sure, remember 24 years, suffering from CRS. 1st, 80k+miles stock, 2nd 60k+ miles, Stoked to 86ci, 3rd,4th, 40k+ miles, bored and stroked to 96ci, ported,radical cam, twin plugged, single fire ignition. Too make it short, the rocker boxes are the only parts of the original engine left. And she will fly, mirrows flatten at 110 mph, cheeks start fluttering at 130 mph. last dyno run, 82hp at rear wheel, you pay for horsepower. Pretty good for a old shovel.

Any other questions? mueba.gif
JoeSharpOld
icon_bump.gif I wanted to add myself, but couldn't find what I was looking for so I bumped it to keep from another surch.
Joe
JoeSharpOld
This as close as I get to a TV. Whats that I'm reading, musta been haven FI probs
skline
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Aug 12 2004, 05:46 PM)
Sure, remember 24 years, suffering from CRS. 1st, 80k+miles stock, 2nd 60k+ miles, Stoked to 86ci, 3rd,4th, 40k+ miles, bored and stroked to 96ci, ported,radical cam, twin plugged, single fire ignition. Too make it short, the rocker boxes are the only parts of the original engine left. And she will fly, mirrows flatten at 110 mph, cheeks start fluttering at 130 mph. last dyno run, 82hp at rear wheel, you pay for horsepower. Pretty good for a old shovel.

Any other questions? mueba.gif

Yeah, I got one, Can I have it???? Very nice ride.
Qarl
Woohoo! Thanks admins for giving me my Props back!
ChrisReale
Joe Sharp looks like Kevin Powers with FI problems laugh.gif
swood
Me and my ladee.
Series9
Here's me...
Rhodes71/914
The whole fam damly
gopack
Here I am, face mercifully hidden in the shadow of an awesome hat at the grand canyon thi ssummer!
MARK
Toast
QUOTE(DonTraver @ Aug 10 2004, 07:21 PM)
Here's one of me and my other addiction. I'm the orginal owner. She's a 1980 FXWG, 1600cc, twin plugged, single fire. I do all the work, except engine lower end. Wore out 4 engines, on #5. I also do the paint, leather, etc.

Shwweeet Ride.........and cool hair! cool.gif
MattR
QUOTE(6fahrer @ Aug 4 2004, 06:54 PM)

I didnt see these before! We've had our husky for almost 3 years. He's a LOT bigger, but not as cute smile.gif.

BTW: Thats my bro, not me.
Bleyseng
Monique and I at Lato, Crete. I was wearing my 914club hat too but took it off for the pic..Damn it was hot !

Geoff
JB 914
Here is me and my Girls!! Momma & Daddy with Big Brianna and her little sister Kaitlin.
skline
Here is an updated look for me. Notice the red eyes and worn out look. The moustache and Goatee are new to me. I have never grown one before and wanted to test out the look. This was taken very early in the morning on very little sleep. Do I really look that bad? I wonder if I can get a face lift?
Trekkor
Heading up Highway 1 out of Big Sur Last week.

If I don't cut my hair I'll have a mullet. unsure.gif
dlo914
i schitz in me pants! huh.gif
6fahrer
QUOTE(MattR @ Sep 24 2004, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE(6fahrer @ Aug 4 2004, 06:54 PM)

I didnt see these before! We've had our husky for almost 3 years. He's a LOT bigger, but not as cute smile.gif.

BTW: Thats my bro, not me.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Great little puppy (now a MUCH larger dog, of course)! All puppies are cute, QED, but there's something about Siberian puppies that makes them especially pleasing (I'm biased). We just got another one to replace our older male (who recently demised) and the new guy has one blue eye and one brown eye. Depending upon which side of his face you look at, he either appears devilish (icy blue eye) or angelic (melting chocolate brown eye).
clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
Toast
Wow Scott. That goatee completely changes you.
Makes you look older too. happy11.gif

But its not bad, just will take some getting use to.
Rusty
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 10 2004, 07:35 PM)

wub.gif Andy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered that. LOL

-Rusty smoke.gif
Aaron Cox
i found a pic of miles hendrix (aka redshift) after a political debate
IPB Image
reverie
As the old saying goes, Aaron, there is a fine line between bravery and foolhardiness.

I think you are very.. brave. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.