Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
TravisNeff
Wife, Daughter and I up in Prescott, AZ
IPB Image
TravisNeff
A photo a little bit older, back when Zois was still 25. Some habits never change...
IPB Image
Air_Cooled_Nut
Okay, here's a better picture of me (VERY recent picture). I'm the geek on the right wavey.gif The hottie on the left is the woman I'm madly in love with AND the one who helped me buy the current 914 that's dripping oil in my garage...and she doesn't know how to operate a manual tranny! Don't worry, I'm gonna teach her smile.gif
bhfast
me and my girlfriend on her birthday beerchug.gif
bhfast
And the rest of my harem stones.gif
Brad Roberts
Do you have the shot where she was slapping the SH_T out of you after you smacked her ?? laugh.gif

B
Brad Roberts
Do you have a room for rent ??

B
URY914
I have never seen three sets of Simese twins in one place.
Brad Roberts
I spent time in a few "clubs" in Daytona.. I have seen quite a few. clap56.gif

B
swood
Me and the boy. Choppin our hair. Spencer likes mohawks, Mommy doesnt. aktion035.gif
Eric_Shea
Here's one we affectionately call "The Shea's" This is my wife Vanessa with Jim Shea at the Winter Olympics. She was a volunteer. She's Brazilian so she worked with the Brazilian team (tons-o-metals there... I think they came for the party).

We're now officially 1 day past her due date. She get's induced tomorrow AM so I should have a new family shot by tomorrow night.

Nice EB Jeroen. We need to get a band together.

Eric
Dman
My wife and I at Beacons in Tahoe
Jeroen
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 22 2003, 11:29 PM)
We're now officially 1 day past her due date. She get's induced tomorrow AM so I should have a new family shot by tomorrow night.

That's great! Good luck tomorrow!

cheers,

Jeroen
Jenny
Wow, it must be true. P cars do get hotties. Everyone's significant other is gorgeous.

I especially like Jeroen's guitar playing/skirt wearing days.

Jen
Jeroen
Hey Jenny,

Thought you said you were going to Hawaii?
Or are you posting from there?

cheers,

Jeroen
tod914
I have never seen three sets of Simese twins in one place.

Their called Trimese twins ... or is it Try-me twins ...

blink.gif
Boldylocks
QUOTE(Jenny @ Sep 22 2003, 03:20 PM)
Wow, it must be true. P cars do get hotties. Everyone's significant other is gorgeous.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Then I remembered I met my wife when I was a graduate student studying microbiology and she was just an undergrad actress/psychologist where am I going next crazy woman.

Now that I have the car, its really just another form of bad marketing -for porsche- because it had nothing to do with me finding her.

Perhaps 914 freaks have something that needs to be studied?

Maybe its the abnormal shifter. laugh.gif
URY914
All the women look great, the 914s look great now or will one day, but the owners are BUTT UGLY!! bootyshake.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 22 2003, 04:57 PM)
All the women look great, the 914s look great now or will one day, but the owners are BUTT UGLY!! bootyshake.gif

yepp, like i said before, our cars are

BABE MAGNETS:
IPB Image
Rouser
Something recent? OK ...

"What the heck are these two looking at?" (Downtown Scottsdale, AZ - Sept. 2003)
Rouser
And Mrs. Purse-Strings:

"You're gonna take me somewhere NICE tonight!" (Glendale, AZ - Sept. 2003)
URY914
They're looking to the sky for the great 914 God to come down and save them from "large man in middle".

Did they sell you that cigar in the earlier pic?

Paul
Rouser
Nah ... I brought my own Dominicans from home.

Gotten too old to handle that peyote stuff. Besides, Mrs. Purse-Strings told me to behave on this trip; said the strongest anything going into me was the heat. And man was it hot.
URY914
But it's a DRY heat.
TheCabinetmaker
Rouser, I agree. Today's Dominicans are the best. Hench the name vsg914.
Jeffs9146
The beginning of my ski bum days!!

Jeff
Kevin@ojai.net
I'm the one one the right. My Pop's and me on top of Twin peaks (above 11,000ft.) on day 4 of our 5 day backpacking trip through squoia ntl. park in August.

-Kevin
redshift
QUOTE(Rouser @ Sep 22 2003, 08:11 PM)
Something recent? OK ...

"What the heck are these two looking at?" (Downtown Scottsdale, AZ - Sept. 2003)

Where'd ya get the headband?

Nice dress.

M
Qarl
Circa 1986 or 1987.

My first 914!
Jenny
Posting from home. Just flew in at 6:30 this morning. Once I recover, I'll post a pic here from the wonderful world of Hawaii.

Jen
Porsche Rescue
Time for a little maturity here. Retired guy getting ready to autocross yesterday. Photo credit to Bruce Allert ( he couldn't find a brass girl for me).
Jim Chambers
robby750
The wives and girlfriends are HOT. The first pic I posted of mine was over 5 years old. Check this one out from this year and after 2 kids. She is getting better all the time! Hope to bring her to the Nashville meet.
URY914
robby,
your girlfriend is HOT!!!
Don't let your wife see that. cool.gif

Paul
robby750
ha ha
URY914
He is my embarassing shot from the '80's. This is 1987 in Fort Myers on the causeway out to Sanibel.
Katmanken
That's me on the left..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Honest!... I have that pic on my mongo CAD monitor at work and was looking at the background and ......

There I was! mueba.gif

Ken

IPB Image
elmonte
Here's a picture of my wife of 23 yrs. on the same bridge as Cha914 and his wife in Annecy, france
Sept 2001
elmonte
A picture of me a couple of days later in Chamonix at the base of Mt. Blanc
Red-Beard
Tossing back a Few at Stone Brewery after the North County run
Red-Beard
My Fiancée and one of her girlfriends. She's on the right
stock93
Only picture of me on my computer that I could find. I'm replacing the accelerator pump diaphram on a weber on my 2.0L type IV.
Carl
Here's Meredith and me on the Tour 2000 ...
Carl
And here's Meredith and the rest of the family and me a year later:
Jenny
Here's me enjoying breakfast on Waikiki Beach at Duke's last Friday.
Jenny
All dolled up...
URY914
OMG, the women just keep getting better.
StratPlayer
wife and I 22yrs together
ninefourteener
my daughter and I
ninefourteener
oops, forgot the pic
Mike D.
Yo, It's me, Mike D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.