Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
PeeGreen 914
I got rid of it today. Back to the same ol chin strap look. Here's my work picture beerchug.gif
Solo914
QUOTE(6freak @ Jan 19 2009, 09:33 AM) *

Did you merry yourself?? or bush the new bride over the edge...just kidd`n av-943.gif

Hell No!

Wifey and me smile.gif

Click to view attachment
L8KTAHO
cheer.gif
ConeDodger
What beard Jon?

Oh sorry... I didn't even notice you in that picture... blink.gif
PeeGreen 914
biggrin.gif
ssstikircr
That's not a chin strap. Come on! those are your RACE STRIPES!!!

driving.gif
Mr.242
Click to view attachment

Me in the "company car"! Gallardo Baby!

This was my date night too!

Mark
6freak
Click to view attachment

Panelbilly and I cruz`n the I-90
6freak
Click to view attachment

Better picture of me ..but still not very good
PanelBilly
QUOTE(6freak @ Feb 13 2009, 10:31 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Better picture of me ..but still not very good

You are what you are and that's all you get to be. Car looks good!
racerbvd
My night job smoke.gif

Click to view attachment

Roy
Guess which one is me? Hint: I am NOT the legend!

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
QUOTE(michelko @ Sep 17 2008, 04:44 AM) *

Me and my new project piratenanner.gif

Click to view attachment

smilie_flagge6.gif

Nice... They leak just like a 914 though...
Tom_T
QUOTE(Kargeek @ Sep 21 2003, 10:20 PM) *

This is me 20 years ago with the same 914 I have today. Dave Hall

Hey kargeek - are you still in Orange? I'm over near OHS/Chapman & have seen a cleen yaller 914 round town - is that you?

Tom T
Orange, CA
///////
Scott S
Small world -

My entire family (less my now immediate family) has been in Orange "proper" since 1910. We all went to St Johns (from both of my grandparents families to my current nieces and nephews). Walker Hall was built and donated by my great grand parents. My grandmothers childhood home is still there and is used as office building (retirement home?) on the north side of Chapman (two big lion statues out front). She now lives on Palm. My uncles CPA firm is just east of the old Snack Shop on Shaffer. My grandfather was the president of the bank on the Orange circle for 35 years (then the douchbags turned it into a cheesy mall) I still have a 10' section of the marble counter from the bank in my garage, and I am sitting in my grandfathers desk chair as I write this.
Our family names were Schroeder and Walker - and now some Leightfuss. The old-time families in that circle included the Amlings, the Bosch's, the Boezingers to name a few. The Schroeder Gallery on the north end of the circle (about a block from Chapman College) is owned by my aunt and uncle. Being a car guy, you may be familiar with Orange Engine on Glassell - for 30 years, that was my uncle Rich. Obviously Randy Ema's Duesenberg resto shop is right there two - he drove my grandmother to her last b-day party in a restored Cord that was identical to the one her father drove. Great guy.

My childhood was spent between Villa Park and Newport. We bailed out of there in 1982. I still get back to see grandmother everyother year - she just turned 96.

Tom_T
QUOTE(Scott Schroeder @ Mar 27 2009, 10:45 PM) *

Small world -

My entire family (less my now immediate family) has been in Orange "proper" since 1910. We all went to St Johns (from both of my grandparents families to my current nieces and nephews). Walker Hall was built and donated by my great grand parents. My grandmothers childhood home is still there and is used as office building (retirement home?) on the north side of Chapman (two big lion statues out front). She now lives on Palm. My uncles CPA firm is just east of the old Snack Shop on Shaffer. My grandfather was the president of the bank on the Orange circle for 35 years (then the douchbags turned it into a cheesy mall) I still have a 10' section of the marble counter from the bank in my garage, and I am sitting in my grandfathers desk chair as I write this.
Our family names were Schroeder and Walker - and now some Leightfuss. The old-time families in that circle included the Amlings, the Bosch's, the Boezingers to name a few. The Schroeder Gallery on the north end of the circle (about a block from Chapman College) is owned by my aunt and uncle. Being a car guy, you may be familiar with Orange Engine on Glassell - for 30 years, that was my uncle Rich. Obviously Randy Ema's Duesenberg resto shop is right there two - he drove my grandmother to her last b-day party in a restored Cord that was identical to the one her father drove. Great guy.

My childhood was spent between Villa Park and Newport. We bailed out of there in 1982. I still get back to see grandmother everyother year - she just turned 96.

Hey Scott - lets do Watsons or Fillin' Station next time your here!

Your aunt's gallery is one of my artist/nurse wife's fav haunts, along with all the antique places. Our history in Orange doesn't go back anywhere near as far as yours. Wife's owned the house here since `69 & been at St Jo's for 30+ years & UCI-MC before that. She may have taken care of many of your family there in CCU/ICU or CAT Scan/Radiology (that's how we met when she took care of my granddad). Before then she lived in Fountain Valley (La Quinta `66), Fremon (Bay Area), & Lakewood growing up.

We married in `85 (2nd go round for both), & I've lived here since. My priors were HB 74-85, LA-SC area 70-74, San Diego 63-70 (70 Uni Hi grad - if any out there - and NO I don't mean this new "Cathedral Hi" thing! - I designed the first coat of arms/seal thing when Cathedral merged with University [of San Diego] HS, & now they usurped the name when Uni lost their campus due to Catholic Priests abuse lawsuit was lost), Pittsburgh PA 52-63 (GO Steelers smilie_pokal.gif & Bucs!).

Best!
Tom T
///////
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
Not the best picture, but getting "Moby" ready for my first ever AX run with him, plus first AX run with a 3.0L /6 smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif

914rrr
Rob with the Pirelli girls.....
Click to view attachment

and the wife...
Click to view attachment

and the two of us in a 914 on the dragon....

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
drunk.gif
dw914er
IPB Image
jt914-6
My newly completed '74 six conversion. Street/DE/Auto X car and best GF....

Click to view attachment
jt914-6
My companion and much more...... biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
Bleyseng
recent shot
6freak
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ May 30 2009, 09:06 AM) *

recent shot

So thats where your always at ...been wondering lol-2.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(cymaster007 @ Jan 20 2009, 10:22 AM) *

Me, my gf and my wiener!

Shouldn't your gf be holding your wiener?! biggrin.gif
tag
Me my daughter and wife. Picture was taken on prom night this year.Click to view attachment
buhs914
i feel super young after looking at all of you other 914 owners lol

picture of me drivin my 1973 914 1.7L topless, which is my first and current car. (hope i don't get that wind damage that i've read so much about haha)
Click to view attachment

and a pic of me and my girlfriend
Click to view attachment
6freak
Very pretty girl ...but DUDE WHATS UP WITH THOSE SHADES ..DID YOU STILL THEM FROM HER BECAUSE YOU FORGOT YOURS OR WHAT lol-2.gif av-943.gif welcome.png
racerbvd
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 17 2009, 07:18 AM) *

Very pretty girl ...but DUDE WHATS UP WITH THOSE SHADES ..DID YOU STILL THEM FROM HER BECAUSE YOU FORGOT YOURS OR WHAT lol-2.gif av-943.gif welcome.png

I was thinking the same thing...
Click to view attachment
Gunther
Autocross in Florida, May 2007.

Click to view attachment
pcar916
Fun on Arkansas backroads with other P-car fanatics.

Click to view attachment
6freak
QUOTE(pcar916 @ Jun 22 2009, 12:29 PM) *

Fun on Arkansas backroads with other P-car fanatics.

Click to view attachment

Elloit its your long lost brother ......lmao..... boy you guys look alike
pcar916
I don't believe I know Elliot... poor guy!
Ferg
Drunk Bocce Ball in Moab biggrin.gif

JOE M
Me as a little kid and now as a big kid. Not much to look at and neither is my car av-943.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
jeff21lee
IPB Image
puff adder
Proud pappa, minutes after starting the new car for the first time
JOE M
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jun 16 2009, 03:27 PM) *

i feel super young after looking at all of you other 914 owners lol

picture of me drivin my 1973 914 1.7L topless, which is my first and current car. (hope i don't get that wind damage that i've read so much about haha)
Click to view attachment

and a pic of me and my girlfriend
Click to view attachment

I know alot of people are shitting on you for your shades ( and they are questionable) but if it gets you hot chicks like that then do your thang baby!!!!
racerbvd
Old Picture of Phil & I......

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Socalandy
Hangover run 2009 driving.gif
seebobgo
QUOTE(A914Freak @ Dec 24 2003, 04:51 PM) *

And one more

Kyle

Looks like Negril Jamaica....
Rod
Me, about to get dirty...

IPB Image

And the motor..

IPB Image
kenshapiro2002
Click to view attachment
jsayre914
Nice pic Ken aktion035.gif
jsayre914
Me
UberElectricEagle
QUOTE(Rod @ Sep 18 2009, 04:32 AM) *

Me, about to get dirty...

IPB Image

And the motor..

IPB Image

Love that color! NICE
Todd Enlund
Here's me in May '08, after my retirement from the Air Force.

Click to view attachment

I'm back to normal now.

Click to view attachment
hasaramat
Click to view attachment
Been on here almost a year and I thought I'd add a picture of me and my family. Taken about two weeks ago up a canyon close by. I do not post much but I am on everyday like an addict.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.