Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
x6in6flames6x
and when im not working on the teener...

IPB Image
Eric_Shea
Head back to post #213 (or page 11 for most). How time flies...

Nichole Shea. Proud Poppy moment smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Link to the 200's

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...5051&st=200
PeeGreen 914
My reasons for working hard...
So.Cal.914
I guess it's time. Here's one with one of my cousins this summer(and yes I am the one on the left).
Click to view attachment

P.S. She is adorable Eric.
dlo914
huh.gif blink.gif huh.gif blink.gif

IPB Image
jonferns
nice job daniel.....
Madswede
Don't think I've posted a mugshot ... not since I got the 968 a while ago. Anyhoo, now that I have a 914 as well ... here's one of me (wearing the 914 hat) and Joe (Series9) toasting to the late, great Howard Dranow.

I'm only smiling 'cos I was imagining having one with Howard. beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif

- Nelson
Madswede
I'm being gratuitous now ... but this is my fave pic from Moab 07 ... me harrassing Ferg. Heheheh.

- Nelson
hwgunner
3 generations

Granpa (not pictured) bought a new Cobra once my dad was out of the house for a while.
Grandma(91) drove a 66 Ford falcon for 35 years.
Dad has an automotive document collection that spans from the time he was 14 to the present.
I build houses and take apart Porsche's
Brother is a fireman and builds 4x4's
Mr.C
Alivya
keske968
Well here I am. I look a lot worse for the wear.. Law school finals are approching fast.
Lou W
My daughter and I while we were in Portland Thanksgiving weekend.
Sleepin
Back in '93 with the '71
IPB Image

...a few years and about 100 pounds ago! chowtime.gif

...me and the family now.
IPB Image
richardmosselman
Me and our 2nd Airedale, Angus (after graduating puppy kindergarten!).

Cheers, Richard
euro911
Right Smart looking dog you got there wink.gif ... One of my uncles back in PA had an Airedale ... cool dog smile.gif
richardmosselman
He's a great dog...very friendly and actually quite easy to train because, as you can see, he LOVES food! (He plays floor hockey with his bowl and quite often takes it upstairs to bed with him!) R
banger
Me and Jackie Chan, on Rush Hour 3

IPB Image
jonferns
IPB Image

smokey
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jan 5 2008, 07:10 AM) *

IPB Image

WTF.gif
So.Cal.914
I know, its kinda like the unknown comic. smile.gif

THE UNKNOWN MECHANIC...

Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
For those of you that think I am an a$$ho!e, heres a pic to throw darts at. happy11.gif

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
aktion035.gif
rebelmdot
Click to view attachmentIn my 911SC on the way to Knoxville, TN.
racerbvd
I'm the one with Gray Hair biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
Me back in 1969 in my (last) muscle car '69 SS350 Camaro. I drove it until 1974 and then stepped up to the 914 !
Marty

Click to view attachment
Maltese Falcon
...and more recently in the biturbo GT.
BTW, hotrodding cars has its benefits: an intercooler can double as warming tray for MRE's biggrin.gif
Marty

Click to view attachment
Allan
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Feb 23 2008, 03:46 PM) *

[attachmentid=an intercooler can double as warming tray for MRE's biggrin.gif
Marty

Or McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Arby's, etc..... biggrin.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 23 2008, 06:41 PM) *

Marty

Allan, not to forget Sonic (haven't seen any in L.A.) in the beautiful 661 biggrin.gif
Marty
mightydoe
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Feb 25 2008, 06:55 PM) *

QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 23 2008, 06:41 PM) *

Marty

Allan, not to forget Sonic (haven't seen any in L.A.) in the beautiful 661 biggrin.gif
Marty

it looks more like a famous star w/ cheese to me tongue.gif
Hydra.
Here are some pictures of yours truly....

@ a friend's wedding:

IPB Image

@ a friend's garage, trying an F355 out for size:

IPB Image

In the teener:

IPB Image
Gustl
QUOTE(Hydra. @ Mar 5 2008, 12:34 PM) *

In the teener:

IPB Image

what are these rims ...?

I think that I've never seen them before idea.gif

cool looking smoke.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
Hydra.
They're actually made by Personal (of steering wheel fame - Italian made) and are datestamped '72 just like the car. I had no idea that Personal sold alloy wheels before I bought this car... Oh, they're 14x6s btw...

PS - Wouldn't you agree that they look remarkably like Porsche's latest (987 - 997) style of alloy wheel?
jd74914
They really do. Maybe that is where the design idea came from? I like them.
So.Cal.914
What a trip Hydra, bet you don't see many other teeners running around.
Hydra.
My dad (not much of a car guy) tells me that there were plenty of teeners about back in the day. This guy I know once showed me a polaroid of 15 914s he owned, some were literally stacked atop one another! But yeah, teeners are all but extinct here now...
dw914er

...and more recently in the biturbo GT.
BTW, hotrodding cars has its benefits: an intercooler can double as warming tray for MRE's biggrin.gif
Marty

Click to view attachment

is that irwindale speedway?

looks so familiar
championgt1
Me and my wife Elinor at a friends Christmas party this year.
Click to view attachment
dw914er
me!!

i need a haircut btw (im rocking the retro look though)Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

i get very bored in college too, if you noticed
mein_tag
ha.. youngest one here. at only 15 and 9 months... 3 more and i get my licence. bootyshake.gif
Gustl
played chess last weekend ...
just got a pawn biggrin.gif
6freak
QUOTE(MJHanna @ Oct 7 2003, 02:20 PM) *

Really makes a difference does it when you go from an 883 to a 1200. Did you leave the gearing stock? If so, the converted ones are quicker than a factory 1200. When I had my sporty I did mine after about 6K, really appreciated what the cc’s do for you. smilie_pokal.gif

HARLEY DAVIDSON THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO CONVERT GASOLINE INTO NOISE WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF HORSEPOWER agree.gif av-943.gif
Copperhead_51
QUOTE(swood @ Sep 19 2003, 06:32 PM) *

'sup G?

This is me!!!
racerbvd
beer3.gif
So.Cal.914
It's so big you have to carry it around on your shoulders? Ooooh...it's a snake.
type47fan
Just came across this vintage shot of me at Laguna Seca in 1983! Ah, those were the days: fast cars and tube socks! laugh.gif
Gustl
last weekend I visited the EHF Champions League Final (Hypo Niederösterreich - Zvesta Zvenigorod)
the match took place at the Arena Nova and was also live on Austrian TV
here's a screenshot from the live TV where you can see me amongst about 4,000 spectators smile.gif

unfortunately the Austrian team was defeated and the Russians got the CL Trophy sad.gif

plymouth37
Here I am lost in a dingy somewhere in the San Francisco bay.
Click to view attachment
And of course a rather riskay halloween in Laramie Wyoming. stirthepot.gif
Click to view attachment
porschecb
welcome.png Have fun! We are a crazy group!

Michael
6freak

Show up at WCC-08 IN Seattle and we will all show you 99 reason why you will have fun with all this 914 jazz .There is a convoy coming from Cali get in with them welcome.png driving-girl.gif you have a mounth to plan
Eric_Shea
Just came across this vintage shot of me at Laguna Seca in 1983! Ah, those were the days: fast cars and tube socks!

av-943.gif

Steve Mc"Queen"

Alright Wayne... you're damn lucky we've seen your daughters cause that means you've AT LEAST had sex with a woman twice. That pictures about as "Village People " as it gets.

Thanks for having the balls (pretty sure they're peaking outta the bottom of those shorts) to share... funny pic. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.