Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
914werke
Next Dad's little girl (crummy web cam)
914werke
Then .."resisdual self image" (HAIR!)
914werke
Now back to reality! And back to SIR, Recognize these faces?

Parker Johnstone
914werke
Dan Gurney (Im in the back seat this time)
914werke
Lastly my turn behind the wheel
Gint
I posted this pic in the first thread like this (9 months or so ago). It's one of my favorite shots of the "fam".
Curvie Roadlover
Gint, tell me more about the boat. I'm even more of a boat nut that I am a 914 nut!
Gint
Beats me. It was a day trip from Oxnard out to Anacapa Island. It was this joint, summer 2001.
seanery
Curvie,

I used to live on a '63 37' aft cabin Chris Craft.
Dave Avery
Here's me and the boys happy after the car fired up for the first time in three years (Wife was standing by with a halonix extinguisher, so she's not in the picture wink.gif)
Dave Avery
And here's the wise-ass son #1 that I think will probably be a vegetarian when he gets older wink.gif
cnavarro
Here's my pics, with my ever so understanding and supportive wife, Tammy :-)
Charles Navarro
LN Engineering
http://www.LNengineering.com
Aircooled Precision Performance
skline
The thing I treasure most.
skline
The same little treasure, 13 years later. Still the love of my life.
skline
My passport photo, gotta have one of these to go anywhere I want to go.
slugmika
one happy 914 guy
IPB Image
tommy914
a few years old.
seanery
Tommy,

I had a dream a couple years ago that I bought that car. It was cheap, like $75,000 or 100,000. I had to sell everything to buy it. So, I had to drive it to work and out and about! laugh.gif I remember driving it on the freeway one cold morning, but loving every minute of it. Teo Fabi was one of my favorite drivers.
eresener
My pre-teener time.
jwr914
My wife of 20+ years and I with two staff members at our company Valentine's Day party 2003.

Of course I'm the least youthful of the lot.

James Rogerson
'70 914/6 Daily Driver
SirAndy
QUOTE(jwr914 @ Dec 17 2003, 08:40 AM)
Of course I'm the least youthful of the lot.

welcome! smilie_pokal.gif

you've come to the right place.
please post pictures of your car here:
Members 914 pictures

and feel free to ask questions. cool.gif
Andy
bernbomb914
The sign tells all LOL
Brad Roberts
clap56.gif Welcome James clap56.gif

Good to see another Texan here on the BBS. Now..I know that "Stude" truck is lowered in the pick.. but you must be at least 6'7.

Nice shot Bern.. clap56.gif After the few times we have spoken in person.. I would have never guessed your age.

B
jwade
Hi everybody,

Thanks for all the knowledge and help that I've gotten from this group.
john
fuch toy
My mug shot....Mom is so proud.....
Eddie Williams
Yeah Another Texian!! And nearby too...
Jeroen
Eddy, you're confusing me blink.gif
Are you from Nederland or are you from Texas biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
(from Nederland - Europe)
Eddie Williams
I am from atown in Texas called Nederland, it's an old Dutch settelment, we even have our own windmill, most famous as the birthplace of Tex Ritter.
iamchappy
Me and my racing kart at Donnybrook 1969 (aka BIR)
iamchappy
Darla my IWS and I
rick 918-S
Great! reinforcements from Minnesooota! smilie_pokal.gif I just checked out your car. aktion035.gif Black is beautiful!
iamchappy
Rich when do you expect to get your car finished up, you've been holed up in Duluth with snow longer than I.

A NA BA TREM GOO

that's alien talk if you didnt already know.

teachings from Prof. weilgart, A U I the language of space.
GWN7
Hello to all the new faces.... smile.gif

I thought aliens spoke spanish or have I been watching too much SoCal TV? laugh.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Dec 18 2003, 09:06 PM)
Rich when do you expect to get your car finished up, you've been holed up in Duluth with snow longer than I.

A NA BA TREM GOO

that's alien talk if you didnt already know.

teachings from Prof. weilgart, A U I the language of space.

I'm shooting for spring (again huh.gif )I really want to make the West Coat 914 Classic in California and Barber Dave's event about a month later. Start planning now. We can caravan west!
iamchappy
Rich, heres a Link to W.John Weilgart Phd. aUI

http://www.langmaker.com/db/mdl_aui.htm

I met him, and I am friends of one of his students, he passed away years ago, but was a very interesting man, he was taught the language from aliens when he was on vacation in Mexico when he was a boy.

Language Sources
Perhaps Egyptian hieroglyphs but it is essentially a priori, meant to comprehensible even by rational alien creatures.java script:emoticon(':idea:')
cork
Me on the Western Front with a live shell
Bleyseng
Where on the Western Front? Between Phoenix and Mesa?

Geoff
cork
This was my first post with a picture, trying to figure out how to get it done. I'm in the Somme, and they are still are digging up shells from WW1. Have made 4 trips to Europe and have gone to battle fields from Henry the 2 to the Bulge area. Along the way have stoped Lemans(24hr motorcycle race going on), Spa, Brandshatch.
Bleyseng
Cool, I went for the first time to the Netherlands this October. (Met Jeroen) I didn't get a chance to see too much other than the old WW2 concrete boxes that are all over the place. Did make it Arnhem to see the "Bridge Too Far" bridge.
Hope to make it to the Somme this summer....
Geoff
cork
Geoff, had a change of plans this year, insted of arnham and other battle fields in europe, we did civil war, great trip.
cork
My Mustang ride, 20 years ago, the little one with me is now 22, man does time fly. I am now coming out of the stone age with some help of a fellow firefighter.
A914Freak
Hello everyone!

This is my wife Cicely who is also part of the 914 scene shes grew up in Indiana and went to school at the University of Pennsylvania where she received her BA in Psychology and her Masters in Elementary Education and decided to stay and be a teacher in NJ which is how we met. She and I dated for almost 7 years after I got out of the Military and were married this past July 5th, 2003. Believe it or not she is learning to weld! Pretty soon she will be welding on her back instead of me...LOL

More wedding photos to follow

Kyle

New Jersey smilie_pokal.gif
A914Freak
And one more

Kyle
Brad Roberts
Welcome Kyle clap56.gif clap56.gif The wedding appears to have been awesome. Congrats.

B
DuckRyder
Very cool Kyle...

She welds? pray.gif pray.gif welder.gif

Welcome

Looks like a warm place for the wedding, warm places are good.
Bruce Allert
Welcome Kyle and congrats on the wedding of a very Beautiful Lady beerchug.gif

.........b
DuckRyder
Here is my sweetie.

She's gonna kill me if she sees this.

IPB Image

And no, I don't know why she is wearing a stocking cap on boat.
URY914
Ouch, red hair! wub.gif
redshift
If you like Paul, I could send you a wig I wear to bank robberies.

smile.gif

M
A914Freak
Yea I've been teaching her for the past few months. So far she just welds on flat stock, right now she's just learning how to get a nice even flowing bead. So far so good, as soon as I feel she is ready we will get into the more technical aspects of welding (IE good penetration on seam welds and heat settings.

Kyle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.