Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Leo Imperial
I caught crabs once. She didn't look like she had nuthin'.
McMark
Erik, I like your lamp. wink.gif
erikstoll
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 8 2006, 01:23 AM) *

Erik, I like your lamp. wink.gif

why thank you, i have 2
only $17 at Bed Bath And Beyond... or... was it Linens and things... anywho they are awesome and i love em. Can control to have 2, 3 or all 5 lights on smile.gif

boo at no comment about her tongue.gif
Maltese Falcon
VERBOTEN 1 "Matt"
at Willow Springs /POC my first DE class 9/06
Class CI
Barry Johnson
Heres me with shorter hair. I'll get a more recent one up soon.
IPB Image
autohausdolby
IPB Image

Me practising my spanner SkillzorZ on someone else's car biggrin.gif
autohausdolby
Found one of me looking arty and contemplative at the Circuit De La Sarthe in Le Mans - dreaming of screaming up the pit straight in my 'Teener at the Le Mans Classic 2008 (as if) welder.gif

IPB Image
Barry Johnson
Ok, heres a more up to date one. Check the sweet metal Porsche mug! PS. I was crouching about 8"; she's Filipino...
IPB Image

See ya tuesdays!
ThinAir
So Barry... you got a web site that shows what "Series 4 Inc." does? Sounds interesting!
Barry Johnson
QUOTE(ThinAir914 @ Sep 19 2006, 07:52 PM) *

So Barry... you got a web site that shows what "Series 4 Inc." does? Sounds interesting!

I wish! I barely have time to get finish my cars let alone work on a website smile.gif. Its mainly one-off stuff that based on a need for a product or enhancement that isn't available, or a better one could be made.
IE, supercharger for a 928 in place of the AC unit, or a rear mount turbo setup for a 16v CIS 928, or just routine maintenance, or a complete engine refresh or performance build.
Basically, whatever you want is what I do smile.gif.
Also a big emphasis on street appearance and interior upgrades. Lots of audio/video stuff that looks stock, hides well, or completely opposite.

A little of everything.

Currently working on a bid to build up a brand new Viper and "make it fast."

But, I dont wanna hijack the thread. PM me if you want
Allan
Help!!!

Aarons foot after he wrecked his CGT at LeMans....

Actually it's just a bump for more pics of yer ugly mugs.

I hate being bored.
TravisNeff
That pic gives me the willies. What did you do?
Bruce Allert
EEEEEEEeeeeeww blink.gif it's all broke, twisted & ulcerated. Must'a got into it with the Trunk Monkey! chair.gif

.....b
Midtowner
Me with my wife Julie at Benihana's.

Click to view attachment
Midtowner
And what I do from time to time on my own. At 45 years, I'll never grow up! clap56.gif

Click to view attachment
Jenny
Sweet picture, Erik!!

Jen
Gustl
at a fun trip last weekend

VWnDRAG
Heaps of fun 2006
A car show for daily drivers, works in progress, and those less than concours worthy.
autohausdolby
I've got a more recent one - that's me on the left, and forum member Andy C (whose car I'd just bought) on the right. This was on Saturday smile.gif

IPB Image
i love porsche
this is a recent one of me and my oh so fun bike on the trailer that i built for my dad
Brian Mifsud
I'm usually behind the camera, so photos of me are few and far between...

Click to view attachment

Singing Sea Chanties

Click to view attachment

I favor "Sunflower" in all my wheeled vehicles... and house....

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
QUOTE(Midtowner @ Sep 28 2006, 11:03 PM) *

And what I do from time to time on my own. At 45 years, I'll never grow up! clap56.gif

Click to view attachment

Sweet Alva!! Is that a vintage deck or are they still around??
Midtowner
The Alva deck is a re-issue. Practically everyone who made a deck in the '70's-'80's is doing it. WOT but my Logan Earth Ski is brand new and original. clap56.gif

Click to view attachment
SGB
Someone swiped my Hobie fireball (1973- yeah!) after my son left it in the front yard. sad.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(Midtowner @ Oct 10 2006, 03:34 PM) *

The Alva deck is a re-issue. Practically everyone who made a deck in the '70's-'80's is doing it. WOT but my Logan Earth Ski is brand new and original. clap56.gif

Click to view attachment

Sweet, I'll have to check into that, I don't want to ride my G&S too hard. How do you like your Magnum R/T?? We have an AWD one, pretty fun car.
cwpeden
Me at Parade 06?

OK I dont get it! How do I add an image to a post?
Gint
QUOTE(cwpeden @ Oct 14 2006, 08:45 PM) *

Me at Parade 06?

OK I dont get it! How do I add an image to a post?

Check out the Adding Pictures to Your Post thread in the 914 CLub FAQ forum.
cwpeden
Thanks I see my prob now, they were the old bmp. files....little too big

Me at Parade 2006!!
First event with my recently completed project 73 2.0, Parade concour. But by no means am I a CW!
Click to view attachment
Thats me in the middle, and two of my buddies, they both have Bumblebees
Click to view attachment
Thoward914
Here I am at the shop that straightened the front end of the 911.

IPB Image
Greg808
cool.gif Here is me at the Fall Foliage Classic 2006
Click to view attachment
smoke.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Thoward914 @ Oct 17 2006, 10:05 PM) *

Here I am at the shop that straightened the front end of the 911.

IPB Image

Nice "Donor Car" poke.gif
dralf
This is me at the 2006 Fall Foilage Classic,

A great day and fun time.

Al biggrin.gif
Cruzing
Hi
I am new here, so I guess I will post my mug, nice to meet you all, what a great and helpful friendly bunch of guys you have here, they all rock the house, they banter so much on each other, I am catching on, newbe break in period... thank you to all that has helped...smile.gif

my ride
Click to view attachment

me (8yrs ago)
Click to view attachment

my hobbie: surfing
my job: Architecture
racerbvd
IPB Image
rcarpen22
IPB Image
PinetreePorsche
QUOTE(ronh @ Sep 19 2003, 02:32 PM) *

Me and why I work.

If I'm getting this through to Ron H: Cute guys. I took advantage of the original idea of the padded arm rest/seat, and put a belt in the middle so both my kids could ride (they are getting too big, just about,at 11 and 14, now). The layout was probably fine in 70-71 or 72, before the change to non-floppy seat belts. The wire-sprung center buckle female ends stick up where the butt of the center passenger should be. You can change to the older belts, but its much easier to make up a pad for the center. I got a used cloth carry-all bag at a thrift shop, and put layers of medium density foam, cut rectangular, inside. Carefully fitted, it can move the back rest forward about a5 inches, making the center fine for the smaller passenger. Good luck (assuming you hadn't figured something like this out for yourself). -Chris Hager: carolusandhager@yahoo.com ,if you want to reply
autohausdolby
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Nov 12 2006, 10:25 AM) *

IPB Image

You look almost exactly like George W Bush!! biggrin.gif
BK911
Sorry I couldn't find one with one of my cars, but I worked on this one quite a bit too. Well, mainly kept it clean, but whatever. biggrin.gif Some of you may recognize the two gentlemen in the background. One of the best engineers in the business and one of the best drivers. Lethal combination.

The hottie didn't speak a lick of english. Man was she perfect!

Click to view attachment
DerekKim
This was Halloween of this year! I went as a Jedi. It rocked. My mom made the costume.

Click to view attachment
YOPU
Here goes... Robby is trying to talk me into posing with the 914 for the calender. I really am kind of shy so I am not so sure about that yet...

This is what I look like...
Allan
QUOTE(YOPU @ Dec 3 2006, 08:15 PM) *

Robby is trying to talk me into posing with the 914 for the calender. I really am kind of shy so I am not so sure about that yet...

I say do it!!!

Just remember, the theme is about scantily clad women... biggrin.gif
ntrylvl
Here's a shot of me, a few years ago...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Dec 8 2006, 10:42 PM) *

Here's a shot of me, a few years ago...

Chris, I have been through Rosemead. Lots of people who look like you...
euro911
... and apparently they're selling Geico auto insurance in Rosemead too laugh.gif
euro911
This was back when I was a extremist Taliban rebel ... and my name was 'Kareem o wheat' tongue.gif

But then I test drove a Porsche, and said to hell with it all ... laugh.gif
cantley914
Me posing with a taildragger after a test drive.

Click to view attachment
cantley914
Now that`s a succesful hunt !!!

Click to view attachment
theshartrucegoose
heres me and my car(AKA the shartrucegoose)...
euro911
QUOTE(cantley914 @ Dec 28 2006, 08:25 PM) *

Now that`s a succesful hunt !!!

Click to view attachment

Damn ... now I know why they're aren't any new "Rocky & Bulllwinkle" episodes on TV!
Joe Bob
When Oompah Loompahs go bad.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.