Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
Howard
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 26 2005, 10:28 AM)
IPB Image

Hey, I wasn't always old, just always crazy..
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 26 2005, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 26 2005, 10:28 AM)
IPB Image

Hey, I wasn't always old, just always crazy..

I think he is refering to the fact that you are behind the microphone appearing to be singing!

I would be IPB Image too! (except probably covering my ears too.)
Hey, why are you pupils so dialated even in the flash of the camera? IPB Image
SLITS
QUOTE (Howard @ Jan 26 2005, 10:20 AM)
Monterey GP 10/17/65 Just sorting car. Bondurant drove in race. I was too slow then, too slow now. Lotus 19 with 339ci thinwall Ford. 1230# 550hp est. YeeHa!!!

Are you sure that wasn't a Lotus 19B
bd1308
here I am.......and the Ale-8 collection i'd like to have
Aaron Cox
Clayton (twystd1) and myself doing what we do best

Being morons
IPB Image
MattR
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 31 2005, 06:40 PM)
here I am.......and the Ale-8 collection i'd like to have

ale - ale - ale - SOBE??? - ale - ale

BTW: kegs are cheaper IPB Image
bd1308
yeah....they are. Have you seen the budwieser commercials though trying to carry the keg into the stadium? Yeah I would haveta walk up two-three flights of stairs carrying that shit. It's not MY collection. I just thought it was impressive. the ppl around here do NYQuil.....it's sad i know....and depending on the place and if there is a sale, NyQuil is cheaper than a keg! IPB Image
dlo914
the GF and i.... IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 31 2005, 07:07 PM)
BTW: kegs are cheaper IPB Image

yeah, but lifting them up every time you want to take a sip get's old really quick ... IPB Image

btw. dunno about the US of A but in germany they sell 5-Liter kegs.

those are pretty handy, if you know what i mean ...
IPB Image Andy
MattR
I dont know about Germany, but we have pumps for the kegs in the US IPB Image

I have a 1.3 gallon mini-keg of Warsteiner in the fridge. Very handy for small gatherings.
bd1308
not much room in the fridge for a keg, but the Ski is fantastic sitting there....we did have like 6 cases of Ski in there. Um...ski are the green cans you see all over the place
DuckRyder
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 31 2005, 11:32 PM)
I have a 1.3 gallon mini-keg of Warsteiner in the fridge. Very handy for small gatherings.

Back when I drank ("life's too short to drink cheap beer" ya know) I called one of those a "Start" IPB Image IPB Image
Brent
...and what is ski ,may I ask for the West coasters?
bd1308
that is a very hot picture...and Ski is a soft drink combo....contains like mountain Dew and surge.....it's awesome. I dont drink....i lose too much stuff when i do..
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (MattR @ Jan 31 2005, 08:32 PM)

i still say the 2 of us could have tackled it... those 6 mooseheads in 1.5 hrs was fun though IPB Image
bd1308
while we are on the topic, i prefer vodka though. Straight. 4-5 of those in like 1/2 hour was good for a long time. Losing things--such as my damn pizza on that cruise last year IPB Image i have like no clue where it went.
Allan
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 31 2005, 07:47 PM)
I have a 1.3 gallon mini-keg of Warsteiner in the fridge.  Very handy for small gatherings.

i still say the 2 of us could have tackled it... those 6 mooseheads in 1.5 hrs was fun though IPB Image

Aaron. get back to class. IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jan 31 2005, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Jan 31 2005, 07:47 PM)
I have a 1.3 gallon mini-keg of Warsteiner in the fridge.  Very handy for small gatherings.

Aaron. get back to class. IPB Image

yes master allan.....

it was friday night IPB Image
bd1308
damn i feel left out...i knew i should have moved to California IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 31 2005, 08:30 PM)
damn i feel left out...i knew i should have moved to California IPB Image

it's never too late, took me 33 years to get here ...

IPB Image Andy
Brent
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jan 31 2005, 07:45 PM)
that is a very hot picture...

This pic is from the Sema show, TOYO tire girls. The original is hi res, and I love to zoom in on this silky smooth honey. IPB Image
Brent
OK OK its rude to comment on this thread and not have my pic included. After 50 posts, I believe I belong now.
Jenny
You kinda look like Kevin Smith in that second pic!

Jen
Brent
Yah, not the all seeing eyes that you captured. Guess I was confused in the wee morning hours.

Deleted the pic...it was scaring me!
BigD9146gt
Nothin better than a 6' tall, $20 oldskool Shell sign from the Shell station down the street being demolished! Oh, and me.

user posted image
smg914
The face behind the sahara beige car.
URY914
QUOTE (smg914 @ Feb 3 2005, 02:25 PM)

The car is A LOT prettier. happy11.gif
CptTripps
QUOTE (smg914 @ Feb 3 2005, 05:25 PM)

Dude...you look like Chuck Norris.

:: insert karate smiley ::
Maltese Falcon
Maltese Falcon, aka Marty .
Many moons ago, doing the Rambo intercooler fab/installation in a very hot and cramped (former) shop. wink.gif
neo914-6
Marty,

You look like Howard Hughes in that pic! laugh.gif

Where do you exhaust those IC's?
Maltese Falcon
Felix, the exchange air is pulled out of the trunk via a small section of (re shaped) 911 engine grille mtl., which lives just in the vortec created under the rear of the wing. This jpeg may shed some idea of what goes on here...
Allan
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Feb 12 2005, 09:43 PM)
You look like Howard Hughes in that pic! laugh.gif

I was gonna say you looked like you could give flamingo dance lessons.

Hi Marty wavey.gif
Maltese Falcon
Allan, only Fan-Tango lessons laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
marty PLEASE crop your pics lol2.gif
Maltese Falcon
Aaron, I noticed that too ! I'm new to my scanner...could you PM me and give me a clue on how to crop these up ?
much appreciated biggrin.gif
Marty
seanery
Marty, Marty, Marty.....EVERYONE knows you can't turbo a 914! laugh.gif

your car looks great!
Bleyseng
Select the pic
Go to image resize and select 640x400 in 72 resolution
that is close enough for the BBS
Love those french taillights, where did you get them?

Geoff
Maltese Falcon
Bleyseng, Frenchies are avail all thru Europe at just about any P car dealer. Maybe canada (?) pn 914.631.947.12 (L) and 914.631.948.12 ® Since the wraparound amber now becomes your rear "Side" d-o-t marker light...some PD's say it needs to be red (like USA). I stuck a small piece of red-transparent gift wrap paper there, and its held on for many years ! No probs with the Po-pos wink.gif
I brought back a hellalotof these in Frankfurt and gave them out to friends a few years ago, rather inexpensive gifts. Then I had some shipped and they all needed gluing as the transit f--- them up blink.gif
Gotta love the French for the lichtscheibe !
M Falcon
Howard
Marty, want one of your lic plate frames!
Maltese Falcon
Howard, funny..No? All Stock ? just like "Trust me , I'm your lawyer " blink.gif
riverman
Same vintage as my car.
xsboost90
my mug? oookkkkaaayayy... dry.gif im on the left, w/ 924s chris in the background, The Rock(944) in the right rear, Jeff924s in the middle and Harry w/ the 912 on the right.
xitspd
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ Feb 12 2005, 09:34 PM)
Maltese Falcon, aka Marty .
Many moons ago, doing the Rambo intercooler fab/installation in a very hot and cramped (former) shop. wink.gif

Marty,
You are doing some pretty cool and innovative things with 914's. I am looking forward to meeting you at the WCC. Keep up the good work!

Dan
scotts-toolwench
Scott Thacher and Kali.....
Dosen't Kali look coy?
scotts-toolwench
me,messing around in the Pathfinder, while Scott is working on the 914...
stags14
me:
grasshopper
me and my dad bringing in the engine.
ThinAir
My 15 month old grandson Nate and I, reading "What Grandpa's Do Best". I believe reading to your grandson is one of the things that Grandpa's do best!
LukeD
Ah. what the hell. Right after I pulled and stripped my motor yesterday.
Allan
Yer actually pretty clean after doing that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.