Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the heck do you look like?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
swood
HELP ME!! My boss said to think inside the box, now I'm stuck in it with Marty Feldman eyes!

(and no way to resize the pic)

Freaked the wife out as wallpaper
jfort
this is me with an ex-girlfriend
914ghost
IPB Image

Me A couple years ago... I my 914 wont show up on film.

Robert O
wash state
70' 914
seanery
ghost, I've seen your car(356) before. When I had mine, is it on the registry page?
914ghost
Seanery-
yep- thats my page on the 356 Registry Members Page.
That was an AWESOME car I had, but...I didnt realize...well...that 90% have been hit so friggen hard that us average people can never make them right. Se we take them apart to make them better and just end up burying the damage even deeper.
Anyhow, the 914 should be fun I have plans for it:
I think its a stock 1.8 (eng# EA065268), I'd like to:
( a little paint/interior work first) Then:
1- Add WebCam to match carbs
2-Big Bore
3-C/W Crank and/or Lightened flywheel...maybe?
I dont really want to put a ton into it, I just want it fun and fairly reliable for a while.
I know a guy who has a 2.7L /6 out of hiw '77 911, 'as removed' from his car w/tranny.
"Let me know when you're ready, I'll make you a deal" he says.

Anyways, I'll yell for help once in a while when I get frustrated.
See ya!
Robert O
hargray2
Here I am!
hargray2
This is really me here, and that is my distraction from my car.
hargray2
Me and my girl Jamie--soon to be married spank.gif
Brad Roberts
Sweet, a V-Max. They rock. clap56.gif (girlfriend/finance appears to be nice also) Welcome.

B
busaslidr
Here's me with a couple of my girlfriends:

IPB Image

IPB Image
makinson1
Sway bar installation without Weltermeister's help.
Ferg
what front spoiler is that, I like it!
makinson1
pelican parts GT fiber glass for ~$90. Easy install to stock mounting points. Very low in front. Scraped driveways etc. I will eventually shorten mine an inch or two.

Glamour shot of the car from the Photoshop Monkeys:
SilverBullet
Me trying to satisfy the daily dairy requirement of the food pyramid. chowtime.gif
makinson1
Thanks for finding my runaway niece Candi. She ran away just before Chistmas and I have been crazy wondering where she ran off to. please let her know that i'm sorry for trying to sabotage her career in the entertainment industry. let her know I still love her and want her to come back to my Discipline Academy for wayward girls.
hargray2
Jeg's sells sway bars? And in such a small box! incredible laugh.gif

JJEEEEEEGGGGGSSSSSS!
nynone4
Here I am with my other checking account drain...

No photoshop here - that's actual size.
makinson1
it's called the Jeg's "blow up" sway bar.
Kinda like my last girl friend.

http://www.realdoll.com/intro.asp
hargray2
I think I had one of those one time. huh.gif
DuckRyder
Hmm, a Ranchero.
makinson1
I read a story about 5 guys in a cell block at Missouri State Prison pooling their commisary money to buy one. Guards couldn't figure out how it got smuggled in. Now the call it the Blow Me State.
Ferg
makinson1,
I tried pelican about that spoiler, and they just scratched their heads. Did you buy it a while ago, any other info you could send me would be great. I tried to pm you buy you work filter blocked my email.
email me at
mikeferg75@hotmail.com
makinson1
The PO gave it to me when I bought the car. I think Pelican used to carry it, but no more, apparently as the 914 Special Edition. The Performance Parts one is similar, but as you can see, doesn't come down as far, which may be a good thing.

http://www.performanceproducts.com/Product...roductid=100412
415PB
Here is my wife and I on vacation in Maine. I didnt even see one 914. What a wasted vacation laugh.gif
makinson1
I never cease to be amazed at how good looking the women are who hook up with 914 owners. I was going to put up pictures of all my ex-wives, but the webmaster said they don't have enough room.
Bleyseng
I am sure that if they are good looking naked ex-wifes pics Sir Andy will give you the bandwidth!

Geoff
Jeffs9146
I am sure that if they are good looking naked ex-wifes pics Sir Andy will give you the bandwidth!

Verrrrrryyyy tempting!!! Maybe we should start an ex-wifes thread!! lol

Jeff
ArtechnikA
my ex- put our yellow /6 onto its top at a Riverside DE event; i am reminded of her every time i look at it and start adding up the expense to repair. i hope that's the last time i mention her here.
makinson1
Nice PFDs
froggie
I have been through this entire topic. I am convinced that I am not the ugliest member of the group. But I'm a shoe in for the semi finals.
hargray2
it's a good thing you didn't use a good camera, you may have beaten me.
racerx9146
My life story! the picture says a 1000 words. Bringing home the 9146 donor car!
cheers John
seanery
resized Racerx9146 pic:
d7n7master
Ohhhh!!! So it's NOT Michael!!! givemebeer.gif
ArtechnikA
damned fine hood pin you've got there ...
d7n7master
This is a pic of the UPS driver that delivers my 914 parts from PP. It's no wonder why I order so many parts!!!
wub.gif
DuckRyder
Good god. I'm pretty sure thats not an approved uniform. I hate you BTW. huh.gif
MattR
I cant compete with that...

But here is me in my last car; 1978 Fiat 124.
d7n7master
ohmy.gif cool.gif
Yeah - Yeah, It's OK, I don't inhale either.
pissoff.gif
aufaber
QUOTE(busaslidr @ Jan 3 2004, 09:27 PM)
Here's me with a couple of my girlfriends:

IPB Image

That's a big bitch!

Here is the only picture of me on the track.. haha:
IPB Image
d7n7master
Here's what I look like @ about 150 mph... I'm 'da one in 'da middle.
boxstr
Here we go..this is more like it.
Bleyseng
Damn Craig, my eyes aren't that good anymore! Can you make it bigger!

Geoff
boxstr
If I get to big it gets blurry...all that bolood rushing to my head laugh.gif
Please shrink it again.... icon8.gif
mike_the_man
Me in my everyday wear!
JPigg34
IPB Image

Me working tonight.
dinomium
Why yes, I AM busy! but thanks for asking...
JoshuaSkinner
Ok, this is me about 10 years ago when my wife and I were only dating and the two kids wern't. I look about the same, but there are some gray hairs in there now.
Bleyseng
Is that a police line up shot??
wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.