Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My 914-6 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Beach914
Incredible thread Andy. A standard of work by which others will be measured. I am lucky to have been able to see the car in person and witness some of its progress over the last few years.

Now go and enjoy it.
porbmw
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jun 11 2014, 02:57 PM) *

Thanks Again guy's!!!!!!!

I do plan to get the four wheel align and lower the rear ride height to remove the rake. Before and after as requested.

Wow!

Humbling....and inspiring!

beerchug.gif
Boxeer
Nice build! you rescued it driving.gif driving.gif

Greg
porbmw
Wow!
first.gif
3d914
Very nice job Andy. 914's look sooo sweet in yellow! drooley.gif

IPB Image
PanelBilly
Are you ready for this thread to be moved to the Restoration section or are there a few details you still want to add? The workmanship is a perfect example for future members to review when they start their projects.

AZBanks
I just spent a few hours going through this thread. It was time very well spent. Amazing work Andy, truly inspiring. I am starting a build and the level of your build will be motivation as I progress through each step of my build.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
porschetub
Funny just did the same,wasted a heap of time but I remember seeing this car in its horrible original condition and couldn't resist to see what had been done.
WOW what a rebuild....amazing.
falcor75
A big well done from Sweden. smile.gif
Johny Blackstain
smilie_pokal.gif cool_shades.gif
Spoke
Wow. Fantastic transformation. It's almost too beautiful to drive.
jkb944t
That had to be an insane amount of work to make that transformation from where you started to the gorgeous car that it is now.

All I can say is WOW!

Simply amazing!

Jeff B
6freak
super D duper first.gif so beautiful beerchug.gif
cali914
The stance on that car looks great. The yellow with the polished Fuchs is perfect.
Frankvw
an incredible amount of quality work. A lot of time and sweat (and money) is spend here, unbelievable. Very nice work.
914 6an8
Unbelievable work thanks for saving a orig Six. I got you name from a friend of mine
that you can supply me with a Federal sticker that goes in the door jam. Do you still do this? You can contact me at bobparsons@cox.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.