Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Doc's tranny waggin'
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
scotty b
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 6 2009, 07:58 PM) *

That is awesome...do the sides also...really big.
I think you might want to pinstripe that in pink...

Doc, go find an Agway store or a big horse supply store.
Buy a stall mat...its 5/8 thick rubber and all your stuff will bounce.
Keeps your feet warm also.

Rich

I was thinking about a set of those truck balls in pink hanging under the bumper confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Noel thinks this is for real smile.gif
r_towle
It is for real...
He just needs to add some pinstripping...the truck balls for sure and the frilly pink curtains and you will be pricilla queen of the desert.

Rich
Dr Evil
Nope, not real.
VaccaRabite
Come on, be real. Really real. Real real real.

Zach
Dr Evil
Dang Zach, you are up late. Me too, obviously.
Wilhelm
Reminds me of this:

Click to view attachment

degreeoff
Dude! That rocks!...minus the transvestite pics....keeps people wondering? Maybe a small 914 transmission logo lower right corner...

I think it would be a great idea....but then again I am kinda sick like that.
scotty b
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 6 2009, 10:05 PM) *

Nope, not real.

PeeGreen 914
laugh.gif aktion035.gif
G e o r g e
Great work Scotty
ericread
You are going to be such a hit in San Francisco!!!

shades.gif
VaccaRabite
YES!

Its official. I have a man-crush on scotty b.

Zach
scotty b
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Jan 7 2009, 06:31 PM) *

YES!

Its official. I have a man-crush on scottyb.

Zach

blink.gif unsure.gif huh.gif sad.gif WTF.gif barf.gif
Wilhelm

YES!

Its official. I have a man-crush on scotty b.

Zach

So.... Maybe this is appropriate after all.........

Click to view attachment
scotty b
Oh my god I just tasted a little vomit when I laughed
scottb
too funny!

great work!

degreeoff
Um that looks real to me........LMFAOROTF! Get that Beaaaatch ready for Hershy.......!!
jsayre914
piratenanner.gif Looks great to me. I vote for a tranny decal on the rear glass
Dr Evil
Oh fuck. I will paint over that, you know tongue.gif
degreeoff
Mike.....If you put your evilworks logo below the paint work you will be cool and its a great gimick!

Awww man it rocks! Where's your spirit? Besides are you not a happily MARRIED (to a WOMAN)???
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 7 2009, 09:32 PM) *

YES!

Its official. I have a man-crush on scottyb.

Zach

blink.gif unsure.gif huh.gif sad.gif WTF.gif barf.gif

You flinched. You owe me a beer!

Lol.

Zach
So.Cal.914
av-943.gif
Dr Evil
Yes, I am married to a woman, but the people on the road, in the parking lots, etc dont know that. rolleyes.gif

If I had a finished Logo, that would be sick to have on the back, maybe. I will get busy on finishing it.
So.Cal.914

Looks great to me. I vote for a tranny decal on the rear glass

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 8 2009, 08:28 AM) *

If I had a finished Logo, that would be sick to have on the back, maybe. I will get busy on finishing it.

Finished it... smile.gif
Click to view attachment
Spoke
With those emblems, lets hope no one will "rear end" you...
Dr Evil
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, thats ugly.
Spoke
Of course I meant rear end your bus. That is one sweet ride.
Wilhelm
All kidding aside, I hope my bodywork and paint is a measureable fraction of this. Though this is a crappy representation, maybe a pinstriped line drawing of the exploded view of a transmission directly onto the base paint would be cool.

Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
You guys, this is not really going to be used to haul trannies. It is going to be used to camp and tom my 914 to events that are overnight and such. Tranny+2 beds = wrong impression rolleyes.gif
Solo914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 8 2009, 11:29 AM) *

You guys, this is not really going to be used to haul trannies. It is going to be used to camp and tom my 914 to events that are overnight and such. Tranny+2 beds = wrong impression rolleyes.gif

I have never heard the word tranny used so many times as used in this thread...hahahahahah

Tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny

Kyle

ps: tranny
degreeoff
Well I for one think you should be PROUD of your work with Trannies....you worked well with mine! Hell I even have a spare tranny just in case my ole gal decides to leave me.....
Eric_Shea
Yes, I am married to a woman, but when I'm on the road, in dark parking lots, etc. ANY PORT IN THE STORM!! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 8 2009, 04:17 PM) *

Yes, I am married to a woman, but when I'm on the road, in dark parking lots, etc. ANY PORT IN THE STORM!! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif

Asshole dry.gif tongue.gif

Hey Scotty, I just talked to my bud with the split window connection and he is gonna give me the info for you tomorrow. smile.gif

So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 8 2009, 09:49 AM) *

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, thats ugly.

LOL biggrin.gif

I like this:

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
That looks more like DREVIL with the spacing confused24.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 8 2009, 03:30 PM) *

Critic's biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
Much better beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Why not put this on there while you are at it rolleyes.gif jerkit.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif I just woke my son with laughing at that one.... av-943.gif
Dr Evil
Back on topic:

I am buried by projects, now. I just got half way through rebuilding a transmission for a customer in Italy smile.gif Yes, I do international jobs as well. I'll be finishing it tomorrow.
My parts for my BMW R90 are now here so I can reinstall the right cylinder.
And, I just finished clearancing my piston skirts to clear my rod bolt ends. Now I need to balance the big ends of my rods. After all that, and when I get a verdict on my bearings, I can start the assembly process. However, I will still need to get about .178 turned off of the jugs. Not in a hurry, I dont want to do this more than once in a 10yr span.
stephenaki
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 8 2009, 03:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 8 2009, 03:30 PM) *

Critic's biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Can I get that in a T-shirt? How the heck to you get all your studying in with everything else your doing?
Dr Evil
I have no idea how I do it. Its easier in the last 2 years of med school, though. Its clinical work instead of class work. There is a thread in the Sandbox dealing with the future EvilWerks logo. I hope to have shirts made with it in the future smile.gif
scotty b
IPB Image
r_towle
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 8 2009, 04:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 8 2009, 04:17 PM) *

ohmy.gif

Asshole dry.gif tongue.gif

Hey Scotty, I just talked to my bud with the split window connection and he is gonna give me the info for you tomorrow. smile.gif

Careful calling names...might get you bitch slapped... like I did cause I was acting like a dick. (oh wait, you weren't acting like a dick)

ScottyB...on the split stuff...dont forget a roof clip....

Rich
Dr Evil
The splitty is a whole roller, not for parts.
r_towle
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 10 2009, 12:15 AM) *

The splitty is a whole roller, not for parts.

bus or bug?

Rich

Dr Evil
Split panel van
scotty b
Alright, the cat is out of the bag. IT'S A FAKE !!

I had talked to Todd Endlund a while back about playing a joke on Mike, but as it worked out, Mike came to Richmond a couple of times and it wasn't convenient for Todd to do the photoshop work and make it believeable ( time span wise ) so I dropped the idea all together. WELL when I put up the pics of the bus painted, Todd ( unbeknownst to me ) went right to work and instead of putting the logo on the side, he put it on the back. I got home one day last week and he had sent me the first pic. I then re-took some pics from angles when Mike wasn't buying it, and upon looking at the paint shelf I saw 2 cans of paint almost the identical color to the photoshop job...I couldn't resist making it even more convincing.

Todd and I were going to let this run until Mike came down with the 914, but he won't be making it, so I told him yesterday about the fake job. I think he was beginning to question his own sexuality over this whole thing unsure.gif

So there you have it, my brainchild and Todd's photoshop skills made the Doc a homophobe av-943.gif

Let it be known, Todd is the photoshop king! ALL HAIL !!!! beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.