Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Eric Taylor
Is that front bumper off of a corvette? Or a probe?
Eric
Jeroen
The fenders look like BMW Z3
Front bumper is definately sumptin 'murican
Looks like a nice clean job!

cheers,

Jeroen
Ferg
Front fender is probe gt along with the front bumper.
Rear is ?
Randy
Here is a new picture. Yes it's a probe GT front and rear but can anyone quess the rear quarters. Here is a hint, there hung backwards.
BIGKAT_83
Isn't that the car with the Mopar V8 . Didn't you have it on Ebay awhile back?? smilie_pokal.gif
Ferg
When was the car completed? The rears almost look like a focus front turned around...
Bleyseng
Met Eddie K. tonight and took pics of him and his car.
Bleyseng
moneyshot
Bleyseng
interior
Bleyseng
front
Bleyseng
Eddie himself holding the front fender. He said the engine is a 2.7L, starts up real nice and sounds purty too. Got those 8 in the back and 7's upfront. SC brakes all a round too.

Geoff
ChrisReale
Dood, ditch the Fram. Nice car. Where in seattle?
boxstr
Interesting oil tank assembly. Did Eddie build that or ??
CCLINFRAMVILLE
Eric Taylor
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 19 2004, 10:35 PM)
Interesting oil tank assembly. Did Eddie build that or ??
CCLINFRAMVILLE

Yeah whats the story with the tank. Is he just doing flares on the fender, or some radical body mod?
Eric
treemn
That is a Mark Stephens oil tank.

Jeff
Bleyseng
Eddie live off Admiral Way not too far from your mom's house Chris.

The front fenders are removable so you can, remove them for quick whatevers at the track. The car came from Calif and was used as a track car.

There are some things that need attention right away on the car. The tub is pretty clean and rust free in the usual areas. Looks like the Hellhole was repaired and the longs are good and solid.

Electrical is a mess but the car has sat for awhile.

Eddie will have to speak up, because I don't know much else about the car.

Geoff
Eric Taylor
Ah crap, that reminds me, I need to get working on my hell hole:( Maybe I'll just drive it till the wheel rust's off. By the way, removable fenders, COOL!
Eric
Jeroen
Are those (Eddie K. car) fush mounted headlights, or are the headlights in the bumper?
Any pics with the front fenders mounted?

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
No headlites, just a piece of lexan over the bucket hole. I didn't take any pics of the car with the fender on.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jan 19 2004, 10:14 PM)
Eddie live off Admiral Way not too far from your mom's house Chris.

Ah, another West Seattle boy gone bad. There must be sumthin' in the water smile.gif
That car is ratty enuff to be ulf's twin.....does need some primer, tho.
415PB
Here it is, my baby, it's all done for now.....
Kargeek
I have to comment about Randy's sheet metal cross bred car. I don’t know why, the rear quarters remind me of Ford Thunderbird front fenders.

I guess I have to give kudos to creativity however I would have not added the filler panel in the rear and raised the rear bumper- show some exhaust pipes. Sorry, that's my car kustomizing genes in me having to comment.

We have a wild collection of teeners in this community. This is the first thread I look at to see if there are new additions to the board. Lets' keep them coming. Dave H
AZ914
Hey guys....

After about a year and a half, my 914 is finally picture worthy! smilie_pokal.gif Here's the scoop:

75 2.0
- ENGINE: Complete rebuild, euro pistons, Crane HI6 Ignition/Coil
- SUSPENSION: 911 front end, M-calipers, 19mm m/c, turbo tie-rods, drilled rear hubs
- WHEELS: 16x6 polished Fuchs all around w/ Yoko ES100 205/55/16s
- EXTERIOR: Original Porsche Malaga Red (L30C), DuPont ChromaClear, sanded, buffed. New vinyl, airdam, etc.

Here are a couple of pics:
AZ914
Side view: (I've since added stock passenger mirror and antenna, etc)
tat2dphreak
Great looking car AZ914!!!

clap56.gif
Eddie914
az914,

Very nice!

What spoiler are you using?

Eddie914

'71 914/6 2.7

The one with three fenders and three colors ...

It was great to meet Geoff!
AZ914
Nice car 415PB!! beerchug.gif

Thanks, Eddie the air dam was from Performance Parts.. It is effectively a Special Edition air dam that is lowered & with brake ducts.
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful car AZ!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Love the color wink.gif
and the bumpers aktion035.gif
914to6
Here's my first post and a follow up to some you may have seen from Eddie914.

I'm partnering with Eddie K and Mark S. Pix of our mostly white track car were posted a couple of days ago on this thread.

What we think is that it's a '71 with some unknown flares (fronts are just Dzused on, rears are glassed in), '77 2.7L w/ webers.

Suspension is Konis w/ unknown springs, 911 front struts etc, SC brakes around w/ SS lines. Fuchs copies, 225/245 tires. Battery relocated to front.

This is intended as a dedicated track car. We (Eddie, Mark S and I ) are BMW guys (e28s, late '80s 5 series) and like sport driving on road courses. We aren't racers. This was a CA autocross car in past years.

We're looking to install turn signals up front, replace the headlights (possibly without the motors for weight and because it will seldom see night driving. Any recommendations will be appreciated.) and license it so we don't have to trailer it all the time.

The wiring is intact, but fussy. Some gremlins need to be exorcised.

It's rough cosmetically and we'll address that to some degree. The nose cone has to go, the trunks and cockpit need to be dressed up. The paint is flat and drips are evident. The doors have a little celulite but we never intended to show it. We've removed a black 928 style rear spoiler, which is for sale.

Full fluid replacement, throttle cable replacement, fuel pump relocation motor mounts, switches, latches and......

Safety belts need updating and we're removing the rear padding and remounting the seats.

Considering increasing the roll bar to a cage.

We have it in W. Seattle, I live in Magnolia and Mark is in Gig Harbor.

Is there a Seattle area group that ever gets together?

Walt
Bleyseng
Yep!

Hi Walt, (good to meet you)
There is a local group that meets couple of times a year just for fun. Last year we met at the Alki Bakery (had 20 914's! -search the site here for pics/threads) and later in the summer, we met and went for a drive all around and up to Woodinville for a liquid lunch at the Red Hook Brewery. We also met for a metalsworking lesson by John Kelly on Korijos 914 which we flared the fenders on.
The rest of the time we meet at the Bremerton track once a month for AX with the Porchse Club.

Its about that time of year to start talking about meeting for a breakfast I guess. I will PM the other do'ers to see whats up.

Geoff happy11.gif
Gint
Welcome to the board Walt.
ChrisReale
Shit, now that I move outta West Seattle, the 914's come outta the wood work rolleyes.gif
Oh well, at least I didn't move to savannah Georga laugh.gif
J P Stein
Walt:

Bring your crew down on Feb 21. You'l get a lot more advice than you need. laugh.gif
bajiared
i'm hoping this works....LOL.... this is my baby. let me know if it works..
thanks
Ok, hows this?
Bleyseng
I see a white car in a snowstorm..........
Greg
The Seattle gang has seen my car but now that I have a digital camera, I can show it to the rest of you.
Greg
Interior:
Greg
Bad engine pic. Ya, it's carb'ed
Porsche Rescue
Very nice Greg. Are the seats Konig? Scheel?
Greg
The seats are Sheel's.
Aaron Cox
where can i find those seats? ohmy.gif
Aaron Cox
nice cupholder!
Greg
Both the seats and the cup holder are '80s vintage items. I don't think they're available anymore.
Gint
Nice teener Greg!

QUOTE(74bajared914 Posted on Jan 26 2004 @ 04:32 AM )
i'm hoping this works....LOL.... this is my baby. let me know if it works..
thanks
Ok, hows this?

Looks great! But do you push it around? Welcome to the board!
Eric Taylor
Pansports, drooool
Eric
Greg
Gint - I let the 2.0 push it around (although there have been times I've had to push laugh.gif ).
Eric - The wheels are actualy made by Specialty Racing Wheels (now out of business) with custom off-sets.
makinson1
The PO told me I had to remove my cupholder sine it wasn't "correct."
My reply was "Neither are my Webers."
Gint
The ass end is so high in the pics that it looked "non-motivated".
TheCabinetmaker
Gint, If your talking about bajared's, It has no motor! laugh.gif
Neal
My car
76 2.0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.