Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Andyrew
Noticed I havent posted here ohmy.gif

Guess i need to!
IPB Image

IPB Image

Just some to tease you guys with..

Andrew
robby750
Here are some shots of mine.
robby750
i don't know how to post multiple pics
robby750
bbb
robby750
last one
Jeroen
Hadn't posted the new one here yet, so here goes...

IPB Image

cheers,

Jeroen
Van914
Here is my 1974 soon to be a six!

MDB2.gif
Brad Roberts
OH man.. that looks GOOD. I love all black cars.

Oh.. put those seats on the floorboards.. get them off the factory sliders...(just busting yor balls)

B
Van914
Soon Brad soon.

smash.gif
kafermeister
Very nice Van. I LOVE black 914's.

Rick
Bleyseng
Jeroen, how many colors is that 914?? Damn, atleast its a roller now. How about some shots of the completed rust repairs.

Robby750, How come you have a 75-76 front bumper and a early rear bumper?

Geoff
Jeroen
the car was yellow originally, but was repainted to brown/gold metalic icon8.gif
the front and rear fenders are in primer (those are new)
the doors came from a orange car (repainted to red) and will be junked

I'll try to post some pics of the rust repairs later on
They're not the purdiest repairs, but they will do their job (for this car, I don't care about pretty)

cheers,

Jeroen
J P Stein
QUOTE(robby750 @ Sep 17 2003, 05:32 PM)
i don't know how to post multiple pics

Not to worry, nobody does. laugh.gif
Van914
Thanks Rick,
You saw the orange six I had a few years ago. You need to get your car together. What do you still need done?
Thanks
Van
kafermeister
Yes, I remember the Orange /6 quite well. WOW how that thing sounded! How many 914s do you have now? I believe you sold the /6.

As for my 914. My car has been sitting while I collect parts. I've had a '69 Beetle apart for a few years and I don't want more than one project apart at a time. In the mean time, the longitudinal rust on the 914 has got to the point where It will be more costly to fix my current car than to buy another....which is what I did. Just as soon as I get the checks mailed out (which will happen this Friday), I'll be getting a blue '75 that was on the classifieds here a week or two back. The only major thing this one needs is fenders, paint, and assembly (and a battery tray). All of which, I already have. It will cut my completion time and costs drastically.

Rick
robby750
Geoff, I had a perfect rear chrome bumper and decided to use it. I don't mind the looks of the front rubber bumper and decided to leave it alone for now. It's very rare to find someone in this part of the country that would even notice the difference. Some old man was asking about my car when I stopped at a country store for gas the other day. He knew it was a Porsche and that it had a 4 cylinder engine. He complimented me on the condition and then guessed it was worth about $30,000.00! I laughed and told him not quite. After I left I realized I should have said yes, but I was in a financial bind and would take $20,000.00. happy11.gif
dgale914
Here's mine and the flares I labored to put on! That was a bunch of work!

The car has a 302 Chevy V8 putting out about 385 HP with 335 ftlbs of torque. Koni and Weltmeister suspension, Sway-a-Way torsion bars, w/no sway in the rear.

Needless to say, it's spanked many cars on the street and the track! Love to spank Detroit iron! (or 930's)

I wish I had a picture of all their faces as I blew by! smile.gif
dgale914
OK, why didn't my pic post?
Qarl
Damn... that's a NICE photo. You just need front valance to "look" perfect.

Thanks for sharing!
Brad Roberts
Doug,

Dont "preview" your pics after uploading them. Its one of the many bugs in the BBS software. We should probably remove the button.

Great shot of the car. I'm tyring to figure out what I'm going to drive at your next Thill event.

B
Andyrew
Nice car Doug, Where are you? (hint, fill in your "location" info) Im guessing that thats Thunder hill..
Any more details or pictures of you car? Looks great!

Andrew

Btw, what class do you run in?
robby750
I found a pic of my last 914. Looked great for the 10 years I had it. The rust became terminal. Rust in peace. sad.gif
robby750
forgot the pic
914Timo
Well, maybe I should send couple of updated pics too.

Here comes first.
914Timo
..and the second.
ajserrano
Here is my contribution to the thread. This is what the 914-6 looked like when I purchased it in August 1992...
Brad Roberts
Armando... dont preview the pic before you "try" and post it.

B
postalinVT
Hi y'all Where can a newbie get a quick tutorial on posting a pic of his new baby on the board.

Thanking you muchly in advance!! driving.gif
kafermeister
After you click on "add reply" go down to where you see the text

"You may attach a file to this message.
Maximum file size (in bytes): 307200"

...and click Browse. Find the file on your hard drive by navigating the screens that follow.

HTH
Rick
seanery
BUT DO NOT PREVIEW THE POST!

its a bug!
postalinVT
I got " FATAL ERROR" is my pic too big?
seanery
yes, pics must be under 300 kb which means about 279kb or less to leave space for header...
postalinVT
another try!
postalinVT
Thanks all!! Drinks are on ME!! beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
i remember that yellow car on ebay! looked sweet! wink.gif smilie_pokal.gif
dheinz
My ride.

Eddie
914/6 3.2
82 911SC Coupe Euro
seanery
interesting flares, rabbit or SC?
Brad Roberts
Welcome to the BBS Eddie clap56.gif .. very nice black car you have there.

B
Jeroen
Hey Eddie,

Post some pics that show the flares better.

cheers,

Jeroen
jtf914
Nice ride Eddie clap56.gif Are you running a 3.2 without an external oil cooler???

-Justin
Aaron Cox
i too like the flares- lots nicer on the eyes than the gt flares!
auh
Here is my car, 74 1.8.

Hey its my first post!

Adam
echocanyons
Welcome Adam!

Tell us more about your car and lets see some more pics of you car!

What color is that?
dheinz
Jeroen,
It's raining here right now so bear with me on these "inside the trailer' pictures.

Justin,
Iam running a front mounted external oil cooler with electric fans.
dheinz
More picts
dheinz
Oil cooler
dheinz
Hi Gang,
My car is a real factory six cylinder serial numbered car with a 1986 3.2 engine and transmission. It has headers into a 911 sport exhaust. The lower rear valance is vented for improved engine cooling. The car is lowered 1 3/4 inch using slalom springs front and rear. It has boxed rear trailing arms, Koni shocks on the front and Bilsteins on the rear.
The brakes are 911S front calipers. The engine is estimated at over 220 hp. I am running 16 in Fuchs with 205 Yokohama R compound tires.
It has extreme acceleration and great handling. I run the car through driver ed events at Watkins Glen, Mid Ohio and the new Beaver Run. I also have done a few auto cross events. I also have a 1982 911SC Euro, but find the 914 out performs the 911 on the track.
d914
73 914-6 with a 2.5 liter race motor. Koni's, big brakes, headers, race preped.
J P Stein
Hay, Greg, I see you have one of them "trick" E-brake set ups....just like mine laugh.gif
d914
you should have seen the time I unstrapped my car from the trailer had the ramps down and decided to leave it on the trailer and go back to the hotel. Raised the front of the trailer off the hitch annnddd.......Roebling road really didnt need that fence anyway..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.