Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Gint
Gint, If your talking about bajared's, It has no motor!

I was. I didn't go back to figure out who was answering my question. Work getting in the way again.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Greg @ Jan 26 2004, 01:50 PM)
Both the seats and the cup holder are '80s vintage items. I don't think they're available anymore.

Your car is kinda retro flash coool. Kind of a time warp car. I'd freshen the paint and that's it. aktion035.gif
dharder
This is a '73 2.0 that I bought off Ebay last summer with 89k miles from the original owner. Ran like a champ. The only thing I did to the engine, besides routine maintenance, was to install electronic ignition. I've gotten it up to 112mph a few times on the flats where I live at 7000 feet elevation (can't seem to get over 112). Figure I done did good...
racerx9146
IPB Image

Here the fruit of my 8 years of labor, Just fired it up last week. Its a 6 cylinder conversion using all the parts from a totalled 6. And before i catch flack this car was really totalled! I promise. Just working out the bugs now like carb tuning and other fun stuff! Excuse the bad picture, weather had been nasty!
cheers John
Jeroen
Hey John,

Welcome to 914world.com
Nice car... and er... nice avatar biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
I dunno which I like better, the car or the avatar. How about more pics of both!

Geoff
seanery
Just in case anyone was wondering. That is the $649 Costco toolbox on the right of the pic. I've got one. It's got to be the best value in a bigger box!

Nice Garage, Nice Car!!!
racerx9146
yup, the tool box is the costco special, its worked out very well, you tend to see a lot of greasy finger prints though :)
Anyway the Avatar is a pic i grabbed from someones 914 web site like 6 years ago. It looks like a pro photographer pic scanned from one those cheesy car calenders but who knows?
As soon as the weather is better and my distributor comes back from the recurve shop i promise to put up some better photos. Thanks for the compliments.
cheers John
Porsche Rescue
Got a Costco box too. Great chest at a great price. Always wanted a big one but couldn't manage Snap-on, or even Craftsman, cost. Ditto on the prints. Never thought I'd be keeping a bottle of 409 with the socket set!
makinson1
My other 914:
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(makinson1 @ Feb 3 2004, 09:18 AM)
My other 914:

another mid-engine vehicle. wink.gif
BGman
My '75.
Andyrew
Nice looking car! Backdated bumpers, painted to match! I like that look!

Andrew
Porsche Rescue
Me too. Nice job. I usually don't much like those wheels, but they look great on your car.
robby750
BGman, nice car! Where in Kentucky are you?
Van914
Hey Robbie,
I bet he is in Bowling Green
Van
bob174
Here's my ride--per Bleyseng's request. '73 2.0 with injection. Pic is not real recent. I have since restored a set of original 4 lug Mahle's and have them on the car with some 205 series tires. Really looks nice with the OEM wheels. Next cosmetic change is to ditch the crappy mirrors some PO installed and put the OEM mirrors on it.
Aaron Cox
nice car!
Brad Roberts
Nice clean car.. it appears you have met Craig Laughlin..LOL

Welcome to the 914club clap56.gif clap56.gif you have come to the right place.

B
rhodyguy
bob, if your car had one of the exclusive club stickers it would be perfect. in fact, all of the cars shown in the thread that don't have them would be perfect in my eyes. wub.gif

kevin
"the holidays are over"
BGman
Ah...Van........you show my lack of imagination in screen names!

I can't take any of the credit on the overall look (done by the PO) but there is nothing big I would want to change.

......although I really like some of these 914's in silver, Hmmm.
Van914
BGman,
Too bad I was in Bowling Green last week. I would have liked to see your car and meet a fellow lister.
Van

beerchug.gif
kafermeister
QUOTE(BGman @ Feb 6 2004, 10:34 PM)
My '75.

Ahh. It's good to have anyother KY 914 owner in the ranks.

Nice looking ride BTW.

Rick
robby750
BGman, you still don't say whare you are.
bob174
Thanks Kevin--I have since put a Grateful Dead sticker on the back window--it's not a very exclusive club, but there is a significant amount of partying involved. I bought the mirrors I alluded to in my post from you. Just have to suck up the cost of body work that goes along with installing them.
rhodyguy
bob, when did i sell you mirrors? huh.gif ? you still need the exclusive, removable/reinstallable, sticker.

kevin POWERS
boxstr
Yes I love my COSTCO box first one they had in the store, ended up buying the display model, so no assembly required.
CCLINLO
TheCabinetmaker
Craig, that garage is disgustingly clean wub.gif

Get out there and throw some dirt on the floor. laugh.gif
John
Here is a shot of my track car. It is an old one. (1997 at Road America).

The car is a 1974. It is a conversion with a 3.2L motor. It has the 916 conversion transmission now after breaking fourth gear (4 or 5 times).

I wasn't sure of the resolution for the image to post...
John
Here is one of the projects currently being worked on. It is a future track car up on the roticorie. It has been dipped/stripped and is currently being repaired/stiffened.
John
Here is a pic of my street 914.

1974 2.0 nearly stock.
rick 918-S
Welcome JOHNMAN! wavey.gif Nice first couple of posts! aktion035.gif You've got quite a stable there! smilie_pokal.gif
Gint
Welcome to the board JOHNMAN. Where di you have your tub dipped at?
John
Gint,

I had it dipped in Chicago. I believe it was a RediStrip (or similar). The unit body came out much better than we feared.... That is one of two cars we bought for $400.00 (The other was cut into small enough pieces that the garbage man took it away peice by piece. It was mostly rust.)

I am not new to 914's. I've been around them most of my whole life and have owned/operated them for the last 20 years.
Brad Roberts
John,

Did you own the silver M471 car that was in Kansas City and for sale many moons ago ??

I think you also where building a V8 conversion car at one point.

Welcome. clap56.gif

B
914ghost
Okay, finally a picture on a decent day.
The car is dirty though, the road was all sandy on the way up the hill....fun for sliding!
My car is a 1970 1.8, with an upgrade to come soon I hope. I've since redone the interior (pics to come) and made everything that was sort of "messed up"
work the way it should. 5 months of work.
I'll be around,
Bob O
echocanyons
Abominable snow 914.....

Nice Photo!
jd74914
Here's mine
theol00
Der Jaegermeister ! Prost !
My friend Rofl's 914-6 GT Replica
theol00
More Jagermeister ! Prost !
My friend Rofl's 914-6 GT Replica
theol00
sorry for the big pictures - need to figure out how to make them smaller - unsure.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(theol00 @ Feb 23 2004, 11:23 AM)
Der Jaegermeister ! Prost !

finally, someone here with taste! smilie_pokal.gif

me loves Jägermeister beer3.gif
Andy
tat2dphreak
best part about jager: after a few, you don't taste them anymore wink.gif drunk.gif
theol00
I have a PHD in Jaegermeister from the University of Cologne ! Aalaaf! beerchug.gif
Jacco
I just joined this forum and thought it would be nice to add my car as a first step.
My greetings go out to Jeroen, thanks for the ride man cool.gif

Hope to come around here more often,

greets
Jacco de Haan
Delft, the Netherlands
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Jacco @ Feb 23 2004, 12:50 PM)
I just joined this forum and thought it would be nice to add my car as a first step.
My greetings go out to Jeroen, thanks for the ride man cool.gif

Hope to come around here more often,

greets
Jacco de Haan
Delft, the Netherlands

aktion035.gif Nice car! Welcome!
Jeroen
Hey Jacco,

About time you showed up here biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Hey Jacco, Welcome!!! I missed seeing your 914 when I was in Holland. Here is a pic of Delft I took. Is this you other car?

Geoff beer.gif
thesey914
Just until the admins do it here are the resized pics of that jaw dropping Jagermiester 914
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Bleyseng
Nice car! Need to slam it some though, the ass is sitting way to high.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.