Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Curvie Roadlover
I first posted a gloomy pic of my car on page 2 of this thread in mid winter. Here's one in nice weather:
vw505
can i send a pic of my very ruff car to someone and have them post it ?
TJB/914
My 914 is a (5) year restoration project finished in 1998. I was selected to sit next to an original 904 Porsche at the 99 Meadowbrook Concourse Meet because we are both mid engine. A high honor & accepted by all in the know. (Hope the pic comes through).
seanery
Thomas,

She's a beauty!

got any more pics?
rick 918-S
vw505, What's the problem? Is the file too big? Or are you having problems attaching the file?

Tom, That picture is COOOL aktion035.gif
TJB/914
One more pic. You are not that far away from us Mich/Ohio guys. Get on the BBS chairpersons email list.
vw505
rich, i just dont know how .i tried but it did not work could i send the pic to you ?
Qarl
Bliznik...

There's just something wrong about your car... I mean it's TOO nice and perfect.

Good job!

Regards,

Karl Ellzey
TJB/914
Sorry Guys, I just had to show another picture of the 904 next to my 914. The 904 owner has owned this car for over (25) yrs. (plus) & only comes out rarely. It was the 6 cyl. not the 4-cam engine. Notice the height next to the 914. Makes you want to wet your pants.
GRM1964
Here are a couple of shots of my V8 conversion. From work in progress to done.

Bill
GRM1964
another shot
GRM1964
After the $117 paint job
Jeroen
Great color clap56.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
GRM1964
Great color clap56.gif

Thanks! It is called "Get 'Em Green"

Bill
rick 918-S
vw505, Sure send it to cyfied@uslink.net

I'm not very computer literite but I'll try to help. Send one at a time. I have a very old Think Pad with only 64 megs of Ram. So it very slow. Maybe you need to resize the photo or save it as a jpg.

P.S. be sure to put 914 in the message line. I get lots of mail. Sometimes I just kill the ones I don't think are car related.
Neal
My car, 76 2.0
Matt914MI
Wow, I've seen bugs like this, but never a P-car. Interesting idea.
Brad Roberts
Neal,

Is that really yours ?? I have seen it featured in Motorcycle mags for clothing apparel or something. I cant imagine there are too many of those running around the USA.

B
bander
Finally got some pics of my babies.
bander
Now, How do you add more than one pic per reply?
Brad Roberts
You dont. Just keep doing what your doing.. the pics are great.

Most of the time..I use a photo editing tool and build one picture with several in it... or I post the IMG tag to a site where I host the pics..

B
Jeffs9146
It's almost presentable!!!

Jeff
rick 918-S
Here's the picture for vw505. Welcome! Now get to work! driving.gif cool_shades.gif
nine14cats
ooops....too big...let me try again...
Jeffs9146
Sweet!!

Jeff
L8Apex
Those are Bontempi's flares right? Does he make them or are they from another source? I like them. hehe. How wide can you go on the rears? 245? I the subtleness of them, they aren't too flashy.
nine14cats
I think 245's on 16" or 17" rims would fit. Brad probably has a better knowledge of the different sizes that would fit under there. I'm running 15x7" rims right now due to class restrictions. I can run racing slicks on the 15x7's, or any size tire/rim combo if it's a DOT-R. I'll probably get a set of 17" rims with DOT-R's to try out from a friend, but I really like the slicks. They feel great on the track.

Bontemp owns the molds to the panels. He has someone mfg them for him. He's got lightweight racing thickness and street thickness. I went street thickness for durability. The fenders are amazingly light but are really strong....I like 'em!

Bill P. aktion035.gif
Brad Roberts
Bill,

I cant answer any more questions for you until I see a 914club sticker on your car. I'll show you some VERY scary stuff that T&D did on a few race cars...LOL

B
nine14cats
B,

Where do I get the 914Club stickers? I'd love to put 'em on the car. The car set up is pretty much spec'd per our phone and online conversations... tongue.gif

You'll have to show me some of the things. I know T&D likes to fabricate, so I'm very interested. Most of my car is bolt-on at the moment, so not too many non-standard items. But I don't want to get caught being unsafe by being ignorant.... unsure.gif

Let me know.

Bill P. MDB2.gif
L8Apex
I'm thinking of purchasing a small 8 or 12" vinyl cutter with a friend. Maybe I can get it and cut a bunch of stickers for everyone for a small fee. ~$2 each or something.
Scott Carlberg
L8Apex,
I've got a friend with a 'cutter' that he's looking to sell, interested in the info?

Sc
Modesto Ca
L8Apex
Ooo... Who makes it? It isn't one of those super large ones is it? The ones I've been looking at are made by Sticka. I don't want to be spending anymore than $400 for one. (they get pretty damn expensive)
Scott S
The white car...
Brad Roberts
Ha ha ha...

The band camp reference will go a long way with this group.

Too Funny.

Just make sure you dont play with your flute and SHOW US.. we dont want to see it. :finger2:

B
Gint
It's about time you signed up Scott!

Nice shot.
Scott S
Hi Mike!
Did you get my email? I want to make sure things are right.
lemeno...
-S
Gint
Yup. I don't quite know what to say about it, so I haven't replied. My fault, but I'm kinda bummed and it's too late to go back now. My thinking right now is I hope it works well for ya and let's just call it thanks for the help.
seanery
Scott,

Your car is a beauty!
Got any more pics?
Scott S
Thanks! I have some scattered pics. I am just finishing some final interior stuff (I went 100% factory GT), so once that is done I will get some updated and final pics and throw them up there. It will be in about a week when the seats arrive.

Mike -
I am bummed that you are bummed (?!). I will make this right... I promise.
URY914
I love this picture. It is fro Car & Driver magazine 11/76.
Brad Roberts
I'm pretty sure they used it in Playboy also.

B
Brad Roberts
I want to know what happened to the car (who owns it.. where is it ??)

I would also like to know where the 9146 is that was used for a Daytona 500 pace car.

B
Gint
I love this picture. It is fro Car & Driver magazine 11/76.

Who doesn't? I was 13 or 14 the first time I saw that ad.
URY914
Speaking of "where are they now" where is the ...
1. Dan McLoughlin / John Bond blue wide body 916-6. I have several articles on it
2. The red Ron Mistak 914-6 wide body big wing
3. Ken Mack's 914-6 super light weight from Campbell Ca.
I have articles on all these.

I know where Walt Maas' IMSA GTU car is- I have a bunch of pictures of it.

Paul
Mark Henry
Now that we have some nice weather I have some better pic's of our 914.
Mark Henry
Another
Mark Henry
Start them young!
Mark Henry
The two rug rats
Mark Henry
Bye-Bye
Brad Roberts
Those wheels look GREAT on a 914.

Lyressa where working on kids... that will be on hold.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.