Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Member's 914 Pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112
Bruce Allert
Wow, Mudfoot... really nice teener. That's the first rear spoiler I've seen on a 914 that actually looks like it belongs there. Color is great and that wide stripe... well, that's the icing on the cake smilie_pokal.gif
GUD Job Mon beer.gif

............b
majkos
Mudfoot! mad.gif
Very,very nice car! aktion035.gif Way to go Dude! aktion035.gif
I love Green cars, and your a Beaut! smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
eresener
Welcome Mudfoot....

Green Cars Rock...they say yellow teeners are faster...green ones are obviously worth more...ha
Ed
Freedom
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 11 2004, 01:13 PM)
QUOTE(Freedom @ Feb 28 2004, 10:00 AM)
back

Freedom,
nice car, but,
what's the windshield washer pump doing in your rear trunk? confused24.gif

Andy

I have know idea. maybe its for the rear wipers?... maybe it was put there so the car was complete, but that doesnt matter anymore, i wrecked the car, i'll post pics and hopefully get it fixed as soon as i get the money.

also going rotary. soon.
theol00
here is my '73 1.7....might be looking for a new home soon, now that I found my 1970...
Doug Leggins
Mudfoot76 - Is that the frog?

Pesky914 - I like the color choice - looks good
Pesky 914
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Mar 26 2004, 02:24 PM)
Pesky914 - I like the color choice - looks good

Thanks. I wanted something unique and I certainly think I got it. Plus, track cars are supposed to be loud and garish smile.gif.
Matt Romanowski
Here's one of my car at Pocono.
URY914
Matt,
Saw you at Parade.

Paul
Mueller
hey mudfoot76,

did you get your car from California? It looks like a 914 that I used to see once in a while near my job.

Nice car........

Pesky 914,

damn nice car !!!!!

I like the shot of the car when it was green...did you raise the rear of the car since painting it???
dheinz
Matt,
Do you remember me from Watkin's Glen in August with the Metro N.Y. region driver's ed?
Bleyseng
I want to see a pic of the dune buggy project!

Geoff
dheinz
Matt, Check the 914 on the lower right.
Matt Romanowski
Eddie,

I remember you! You have a really nice six. What events are you doing this year? I'll be around at a bunch in the Northeast.

Paul, I don't remember seeing your car there. What did you have there?

Matt
dheinz
Matt,
I'm doing Mid-Ohio in April and May, the new BeaveRun in June, and Watkin's Glen in late August. I'll fill out the rest of the schedule as I go. What tracks are you doing and what is your favorite?

Geoff,
This is the dune buggy project in its early stages.
URY914
Matt,
No, I didn't have my car at Parade. It wasn't completed enough to paint so I didn't enter. Even though it (the Parade) was in my back yard.

Paul
URY914
dheinz
is this your car at Parade???
URY914
Here ya go Matt.
Is that you behind it?
dheinz
Paul,
This is my car. It is similar but different. wink.gif
I haven't made it to any of the parades yet.
mudfoot76
Hello again everyone! I'll try to answer all the questions....

Yes, it is "The Frog", originally from California, now resides near Indianapolis in my climate-controlled garage cool.gif

The wheels are a custom build from HSE. I have no idea what the previous owner paid for them, but as far as I know, it is the only set with 4-bolt pattern anywhere. I do get many compliments when I have the car out, and Porschephiles seem especially keen on the wheels.

Green cars are faster. I'll attach a photo of some cars with higher HP trying to keep up with me through some twisties at PPRC smilie_flagge24.gif
Rusty
I suppose I should post a picture on this thread... it's only taken me two years. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
tat2dphreak
lawrence, if my car looks 1/2 as good as either of yours I would be a very happy MAN!!!

and dheinz, to use Jimmy Swaggert's words:I have Lust in my heart for your car wink.gif
SpecialK
Lawrence, is that 'colbalt blue'?
Matt Romanowski
That's my car, but it's not me. That was a family (the guy and kid - there was another brother too) from Maryland that were autocrossing a six in my class. They are seroius autocrossers.

Matt
URY914
Matt,
Was the -6 those brothers were running the white open car or the red car? I hear the white one was wreaked on it's was home. The truck and trailer went off the road or something, but have never confirmed it. But as I remember it now the white one was from Ohio.

Paul
Matt Romanowski
They were in the read one. The two brothers and father actually drove it. Very good autocrossers.

Matt
ruddyboys
Here is my 74LE that the PO painted some sort of white and did some bad fiberglass work on the front end. All the glass front did was let water into the front trunk and rot away the floor, good up grade. I hope to start the bodywork in a few weeks and have it painted by fall, I will post pics then.
SirAndy
QUOTE(ruddyboys @ Apr 2 2004, 08:20 AM)
Here is my 74LE that the PO painted some sort of white and did some bad fiberglass work on the front end. All the glass front did was let water into the front trunk and rot away the floor, good up grade. I hope to start the bodywork in a few weeks and have it painted by fall, I will post pics then.

hey, another LE saved from the rust monster! smilie_pokal.gif

are you going back to black/yellow?

love your sig "Hummel Eigentümer" laugh.gif

Andy
ruddyboys
Of course it will be black and yellow, everyone knows bumblebees are worth at least triple that of regular 914s. laugh.gif laugh.gif
chunger
here's mine. . . haven't touched it in some time, but after house is done, I'll get on it. . . thinking dippy dip. V8 project.

smash.gif

Oh! I know. . . the welding gas tank is in an unsafe location. . . fixed that. Welding newbie who doesn't know how to set up his toys learns. Luckily without getting killed in the process. hanged.gif

Mabe someday I'll get this thing on the road.
TROJANMAN
so nice to look at, hopefully she'll be back on the road again soon...............
75 2.0 copper metallic

that obviously didn't work. how do i paste an attachment?????
Chris H.
Use the browse button at the bottom to find your pic, DO NOT preview your post, just post it.
dflesburg
"Vintageporscheguy", can you post some closeup pictures of that front hood vent?
please ...
Andy

Andy - My brother was told me about your post.

I plan to go 3.6 also, hence the heat extractor.

I don't like the idea of pushing more air under the car.

I will work on getting you some pics and start a thread for that.

Mine is all metal, as is the rest of my car, except the rockers, front valance, top and wing.

Oh, yeah, in case your confused, I am VintagePorscheGuy.
TROJANMAN
I give up sad.gif
can't figure out how to add attachment? huh.gif
it won't accept my jpg format
thesey914
Um we need a username & password laugh.gif
TROJANMAN
YEAHHHHH! I figured something out that is related to computers!!!!! laugh.gif

Think I could use some new wheels??? idea.gif
TROJANMAN
let's try the rear view.............
i bought the car to match the play equipment in my neighborhood wink.gif
These pictures were taken when: it was still running, it would snow in denver in the winter time, rain in denver in the summer time, and we were allowed to water our lawns more than twice a week.
Greg
Glstrojan - Looks good! Glad to know there's another '75 copper metalic 2.0 owner out there. Here's a photo of mine, does the color seem the same?
TROJANMAN
and your name is greg, too? weird. looks the same. i think i read on the sticker price that the copper metallic was a $200 custom paint add-on. the guy i bought it from had it repainted once, and my image was scanned and taken in bright sunlight, so it looks a little orangish. but the color is the same. you have good tase.
beerchug.gif
and somebody correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't recall seeing another copper metallic in the 62 previous pages of postings?
echocanyons
there is at least one more copper metallic one that is very nice and has perfect (IMHO) rake, ride height.
Trekkor
1974 2.0

( 2001 F-350 7.3 DIESEL ) cool_shades.gif
415PB
Looks good Trekkor. I'm still working on my 74.
914werke
I like the white Rod.
Bleyseng
Need to paint the bumpers and rocker LE Green!

Geoff
seanery
Here's mine!
seanery
woops, that's my Grand Prix Legends race car! smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
Sometimes you kill me with your ineptitude dude. cool_shades.gif

Maybe you should run for President!
BGman
Newer pics of the car I posted on pg54.
The exterior paint/polish is back where I want it- now to finish the interior....
BGman
And my name is Greg as well......
BGman
But most just call me g
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.